A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Michael, did a little spin in front of him, the nightie raising up to my ass cheeks, then spun back around. I leaned in at the waist, pushing my ass back into the air, wrapped my arms around his neck, then kissed him.

"Do you like?"

"Oh yes! Very much so!"

"Will I be able to get you hard again?"

"I'm sure you will!"

"Good," I said as I lowered my hands to his shoulders, pushing his shirt off his shoulders. I need to feel you inside of me again!"

I turned my head, leaning in a little more until I was next to his ear. "I want to feel you cum deep inside me again!" I said loud enough that I'm sure John heard it.

"I'm sure I can manage that!"

I kissed down his neck, to his shoulder, then down his chest as I ran my hands down his stomach to his pants. I felt for the button, but it was already undone. I then felt for his zipper, but his pants were open to his pubic hair.

I kissed down his stomach, stopping at his lower abdomen. I hooked my fingers into his waist band, tugging gently. I felt him shift, lifting up enough that I felt his pants come out from underneath him. I pulled them past his knees, letting go as gravity pulled them down the rest of the way.

I ran my hands up his legs, stopping at his upper thigh. I kissed down the rest of his abdomen, stopping at the tip of his cock. His cock was already semi-hard. I felt him jump a little as I kissed the tip of it. I ran my hands up and in between his legs, grabbing his hairless balls gently. I let my left hand linger on his balls as I ran my right hand up to the shaft of his cock.

I grasped his cock in my hand, angled it up off his abdomen, then started stroking it slowly as I gently caressed his balls in my hand. I licked my lips, then stuck my tongue out, finding the tip of his cock just inches from my mouth. I licked around the head of his cock, savoring his scent and mine mixing on my tongue.

I heard him moan quietly into the air. I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out, then lowered my head onto his now hardened cock. I took it as far back as I could, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. I wrapped my lips around it and started gently stroking the rest of his cock with my hand.

I could feel his cock getting harder as I started bobbing my head up and down his cock, letting it hit the back of my throat each time I would take it into my mouth. I could hear him moaning as I continued to assault his cock with my mouth and hand. I went down onto his cock as hard as I could, opening my throat, allowing the head of his cock to slip down into my throat for a second.

I heard him moan louder, which just egged me on. I did that a few times, until I heard his breathing labor. I lifted my mouth off his cock, looked up at him, then said, "I think you are ready!"

"So do I!"

I stood up, letting go of his balls, but holding his hard cock in my hand. I felt him stand up, as I tugged on his cock. I turned around, still holding his hard cock, and started to walk towards the other side of the bed.

Michael stopped me and pulled me back into him. "Are you sure he will be alright?"

"Yes," I whispered back to him. "Don't worry!" I said as I pushed his cock down between my legs, then ran it up the crack of my ass.

I pulled away from him, leading him by his cock to John's side of the bed. I approached John's side of the bed, bending over him, placing my hand on the other side of him. I guided Michael's cock to my pussy, sliding it up and down against the silky material just covering my womanhood. I stopped when I felt it press against my opening, pushing some of the material into me, along with just the tip of his cock. I let go of his cock, leaving it right there as I placed my hand on John's chest.

I leaned into john's ear, kissing it gently, then whispering, "I'm home baby! Time to wake up! Michael was nice enough to make sure I got home safely. I invited him in, and I've been a naughty wife!"

I felt his head turn, and could feel him glaring at me in the dark. "That was nice of him! I'm glad you're home safe! How naughty have you been?"

I kissed his ear, then moved to his mouth. I kissed him deeply as I pressed back into Michael's cock. I could feel his hands holding my hips, keeping his hard cock pressed securely into my opening.

"I've been very naughty! I kissed him, then let him feel my pussy through my panties. I even let him feel my pussy under my panties." I took a deep sigh as I felt Michael press his cock into me harder. I felt my panties push a little deeper into me. I continued on, "I kissed his neck, his bare chest, felt his hard cock through his pants, then under his pants. I let him rub his cock up and down my panty covered pussy, then let him slide his cock between my bare lips. Oh God!" I sighed as I pressed back into him.

"You have been a naughty girl!"

"Are you upset?"

"No!"

"Are you turned on?" I asked as I ran my hand over his stomach, down his abdomen, and over his pants, feelings his cock. I wrapped my hand around it, through his pants, stroking it slowly.

"Yes, Very!"

"Well, I'm not done."

"What do you mean?"

"I let the tip of his cock slip inside of me!"

"Is that all?"

"No..." I said as I kissed him deep.

"Really? What else did you do?"

I supported myself on my one arm holding his cock, then grabbed his hand with my other hand and guided it to my bare lower abdomen. I slid his hand to the waistband of my panties, then slipped them over them, stopping just before he could get my clit.

"Well..., Michael is standing right behind me. His cock is pushing my panties into my pussy right now!"

I felt his hand move up my panties, back to where Michael's cock was.

"Do you feel it?"

"Yes!"

"Can you feel how deep he is?"

He stuttered, "Yes!"

"There is just a thin piece of material stopping him from slipping deep inside of me right now! He is putting a lot of pressure on them. He might rip right through them and slip deep inside of me!"

"Do you like it? Do you want him to slide his big hard cock deep inside of you?" He said as his hand slipped down my panties, stopping right on top of my clit.

"I love it!" I said as I felt him put pressure against my clit, then start moving his finger around it slowly.

"Oh god!" I said as I started stroking his cock harder through his pants. I pulled my hand up, slipping it into the waistband of his pants, then pulled down. He helped me pull his pants down, exposing his very hard cock to me. I wrapped my bare hand around it, then started stroking it gently.

I felt him put more pressure on my clit as I started stroking harder. I started grinding my ass back against Michael's cock and John's fingers. I moaned a little as I felt Michael's cock push a little harder into me, causing his cock and my panties to slip deeper inside of me.

"Do you want him to fuck you? Are you gonna let him fuck you bare?"

"I do! I want it soo bad right now! That's up to you to decide baby!"

"Why don't you let him fuck you then?' He said as he kissed me deep. "What do you want?"

"I am leaving both of those decisions to you! When you're ready, I want you to slip your hand up and move my panties to the side. If you want him to put a condom on, then you have to ask him. I'm gonna be busy!"

"That is soo hot baby! What are you going to be doing?"

I kissed him on the lips, then kissed my way down his neck, down his chest, I had to twist my body a little as I kissed down his stomach. I felt John's finger slide back to where Michael's cock was again. I thought he was going to move my panties to the side, but he moved them back to my clit.

Michael moved around behind me, causing more of his cock, and my panties to slip into me. I could feel that I almost had the entire head of his cock in me now. I pushed back a little, feeling my panties stretch. I couldn't believe they hadn't torn yet.

I kissed John all the way down his abdomen, then stopped as I felt the tip of his cock brush my lips. I stuck my tongue out, licking just the tip of his cock. I could taste the pre-cum that had leaked from the tip. I curled my tongue, getting as much of it off his belly as possible, and sucked it into my mouth. I swallowed it down, enjoying the taste of my husband's pre-cum.

I stuck my tongue out again, as I squeezed his cock from the base to the tip. I felt a couple more drops land on my tongue. I looked up at John, hoping he could see what I had on my tongue, then sucked It down my throat.

I felt a chill run down my throat as I thought about having semen from two different guys in me right now for the first time in my life. I felt an orgasm sneaking up on me. One last thought that ran through my head as I felt it overtake me, I had my mouth and tongue on the tip of one cock while another cock was trying to penetrate my pussy. That was all it took. I started bucking back and forth, John still playing with my clit, Michael supporting me with his hands around my waist.

"FUCK!!!" I yelled out.

I felt John pull his hand away from my clit, letting me rest for a second. Michael kept the pressure on my pussy with his cock, causing my orgasm to last a few more seconds. As I came down from my orgasm, I heard them both ask if I was ok. It was the first time I had heard Michael speak since we walked into the bedroom.

"Oh Yes! I'm fantastic! That felt incredible!"

I pushed my ass back hard onto Michael's cock, hoping either the panties would slide out of the way or tear, but neither happened. I started wondering if John was ever going to let Michael fuck me!

I resumed stroking John's cock, with more earnest than before. I took a deep breath, angled his cock up towards me, opened my mouth, and took the whole thing into my mouth, right up to his pelvis. I closed my mouth around his cock, cupped his balls with my hand, and started sliding my mouth up and down the entire length of his cock.

I heard John sigh out loud as I fucked his cock with my mouth. I felt his fingers playing with my clit again. I started hoping he would accidentally move my panties to the side or pull them forward. I pressed my ass back each time John would slide his finger forward. I felt my panties slip forward a little bit each time he did that. I knew it was only a matter of time until I would be able to move them enough that Michael could bury his cock deep inside me again!

I heard John speak finally...

"Grab a condom off the nightstand."

"Damn," I thought. He was gonna make Michael use one. I grabbed John's balls a little tighter, then gently bit down on his cock with my teeth. Not enough to leave a mark, just enough to get his attention. He didn't waiver. I heard the package tear, then felt Michael pull his cock away from me.

I heard the stretching of the material as Michael slipped the condom onto his cock. I felt John pull the panties out of my opening, then try to pull them down. I used my other hand and helped him get them all the way down my leg. I lifted one leg and felt them fall off my ankle. I spread my legs wider, then waited for Michael to get behind me again.

I didn't have to wait long. It was only a couple seconds after I had removed my panties from my ankle when I felt his legs press up against mine and his cock brush against John's hand and my clit. I felt him pull back, then try again. He was a little higher than last time, it pressed against my opening, then slipped down and pressed hard against my clit again.

I pulled my mouth off John's cock, then looked up at him. "Guide it into me!"

I saw him look down at me, then pull his hand away from my clit. I felt Michael press his legs back against me, then felt his cock press against my ass. "Too high! A little lower!"

I felt his cock slip away from my ass and slide down until I felt it press against my opening. I was really wet from both being very excited, as well as Michael's cum still leaking out of me. He had been stretching my opening for the last 5 minutes with the tip of his cock, so I was surprised when it didn't just slip right into me.

I took John's cock back into my mouth, sliding my mouth all the way down, then back up to the tip. I felt Michael thrust his pelvis forward, slipping a little of his cock into me, then back out. I knew John had to be holding his cock still, because each time he pressed forward, it hit the exact spot.

I felt Michael thrust forward, his cock slipping a little deeper this time. I knew the tip was starting to slip inside of me. I pushed back with a little pressure. I knew Michael would remember this from earlier. I felt him stand still as I started moving back and forth on him.

I had to pull back on John's cock up until I just barely had the tip of his cock in my mouth, feeling Michael's cock slip a little deeper into me. The pressure was pretty intense inside of me, but I could feel his cock slip into me a little at a time.

I slid forward taking John's cock deep into my mouth, Michael followed me forward, so when I pushed back, I had more leverage. I felt him pull back a little, then push forward. I could feel my muscles loosen up and I knew I had more than just the tip of his cock inside of me now. I raised myself up, taking John's cock out of my mouth and letting it fall onto his stomach. I looked down and saw my saliva and his pre-cum mixing on his belly. I rocked myself forward a little, feeling his cock slip out of me until just the tip was inside of me. I pushed back slowly, feeling his cock start to penetrate me again. This time I felt it start to slip into me much more easily.

It caught right at the spot it was at before, so I slipped forward just a little bit, then slid back to it, feeling it stop for just a moment. I pushed back hard, up on my hands, bent at the waist, and felt it stretch my muscles wide, then slip past that point and slide deep inside of me.

I pushed back until I felt John's hand stop me. He pulled his hand away, allowing me to slip forward, then push back again. This time I felt his cock slip all the way into me, stopping at the back of my pussy like it did earlier.

Michael and I both let out a loud moan. I stopped moving for a second as I squeezed my inner muscles tight around his big hard cock. I heard him moan a second time. John's hand slipped back to where we were joined.

"Is he all the way inside you?"

"Yes! He's bottomed out.

"There are still a couple inches left outside of you."

"Do you like it baby? I don't think anymore will fit! I'm so full right now!"

"I love it! It's soo hot!"

"Good! I want you to enjoy this!"

"Oh baby, I am!"

"Good! Now I have to get back to work!"

With that I bent my elbows, sticking my ass higher in the air. I picked up John's rock-hard cock, stroked it for a couple seconds, then slid my mouth down the entire length of his cock. As soon as I hit bottom, I pushed back into Michael, taking his cock as deep as it would go. It was the first time I had had 2 real cocks deep inside me at the same time.

I heard John say, "You must have 14 inches of cock inside you right now.

Michael chimed in, "More likely 16."

I lifted off John's cock, pulling forward on Michael's until just the head was inside me. "I want to feel you both inside my pussy tonight!"

"Oh baby! That would be fantastic!" John said.

"At the same time!" I said as I pushed back on Michael's cock, feeling it slip deep inside me again. I lowered my head and slipped John's cock back inside my mouth, this time opening my throat, allowing the tip of his cock to slip down my throat.

I held myself in that position, slowly bobbing up and down on John's cock as I felt Michael take over behind me. John's hand slipped under me, finding my clit and rubbing it slowly as Michael pulled his cock out of me, then slipped it back in. He was taking his time, stretching my pussy to accommodate his cock. Each time he bottomed out, I thrust myself back a little, feeling the tip of his cock press hard into the back of my pussy.

It didn't take long for me to feel another orgasm come over me. I had to lift off John's cock to keep from biting it, and when it did hit me, I felt myself push back against Michael's cock hard. John didn't pull his hand away, he kept rubbing my clit all the way through it.

Just before my orgasm subsided, I felt the back of my pussy give. I had put so much pressure on Michael's cock, that something had opened up inside me. I kept pushing back until I felt his pelvis press up against my ass.

When I calmed down, I felt John put pressure on my pussy, moving me forward, pulling Michael's cock out of me. I tried to push back, but he wouldn't let me. I took all of John's cock into my mouth, but that wasn't enough. I felt Michael start to pull back, until just the tip of his cock was inside me.

"Stay still baby!"

I squeezed his leg telling him I would. I felt his hands leave my pussy. A couple seconds later, I felt Michael's cock pulled completely out of me. I couldn't hear anything, so I started bobbing up and down on John's cock again.

It wasn't long until I felt John place the tip of Michael's cock against my opening. As soon as it was where I wanted it, I pushed back onto it, feeling it slip easily back inside of me, all the way to the back of my pussy again. I pulled forward until I felt John's cock slip down my throat, then back onto Michael's cock.

I could feel him hit the back of my pussy each time, but I wanted to feel him press against my ass again.

Michael started moaning, "Damn! You're working that pussy like I've never felt before. You're gonna make me cum in no time."

"Yeah baby! Work that pussy onto his cock! I want you to make him cum!" He said as he moaned out.

I felt my pussy get even wetter hearing both of these guys telling me to make him cum. John got very quiet, then started thrusting his cock into my mouth as I went down on him. I could feel his cock starting to expand inside my mouth and I knew it wouldn't be long before I had his cum down my throat.

I squeezed his balls a little tighter, eliciting a moan from his lips. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, turned to him and said, "Stroke his balls." I knew if John got excited enough, I could get him to do anything. I felt John's hand brush mine, dropping something on the back of my hand. John turned his upper body towards Michael, rubbing my clit even harder. I heard Michael moan out a little.

I felt John thrust his cock into my mouth again. "I'm so close!"

I heard Michael behind me say something, then grab my hips tight. I felt his cock expand inside of me as John's cock expanded as well. I didn't think it would be possible to get them to cum at the same time, but it really turned me on thinking it might happen.

John stopped rubbing my clit, but I could feel his hand touching my pussy each time I backed up onto Michael's cock. He was still holding Michael's balls in his hand. I felt John's balls tighten up in my hand. I slid my mouth down John's cock, until the tip went down my throat.

I heard him moan out loud as I felt his balls expand in my hand. I held my mouth down on his cock as hard as I could. I felt his cock expand from the base to the tip, then felt his cum splash into my throat and down into my stomach.

He came more than I had ever felt him cum before. Michael had now picked up the slack for me as I let my husband shoot his cum down my throat. I heard John tell Michael that I was swallowing his load, and that he was shooting it straight down my throat.

I needed a breath, so I lifted myself off his cock a little, allowing me to take a breath. I felt Michael press into me harder than before. I felt the back of my pussy give a little. He was holding his cock still inside me, so I arched my back and pushed back against him. I felt his cock slip deeper inside me than before. He released the pressure, then pushed back into me again.