A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I still get to see you this afternoon? Are you gonna let John cum inside you today?"

I leaned back into him, arching my back and pressing my ass hard against his body. "Oh yes! I can't wait. No, I have to get ready for work."

He turned me around, kissing me deeply, then allowed me to open the door. "Good!" I kissed him again as he walked out the door and towards his car. I waved to him as he drove off.

I felt my womb contract a little as I thought about how we wanted to be the only one to give me a baby. I snuck into my room quietly, trying not to wake John up.

I picked up my phone, calling work, telling them I was sick and wouldn't be in today. I crawled back into bed, curling up against John as I did. I felt his arm wrap around me, pulling me close. I looked up into his eyes, then kissed him deeply as we lay there. I ran my hand down his stomach, grasping his hardened cock under the covers.

"Are you ready for more?" I asked.

"Can you handle any more?"

"I certainly hope so!"

"Are you going to meet him this afternoon?"

I started stroking his cock gently, feeling it get harder in my hand. "I hope to!" I said as I kissed him deeply, "but I want you to use me all day long before."

"Oh, I planned on it. Did he cum inside of you on the couch?"

"Yes, I didn't plan on it, but it just felt soo good and I couldn't make him stop, even if I wanted to!"

"When did you stop taking the pill?"

I got a sheepish grin on my face as I looked at him. "About 3 months ago, when we booked our vacation. Are you upset?"

"Not upset, just a little concerned. What do we do if he does get you pregnant?"

"I don't think it's a question of "if" at this point in time, hunny. He plans on fucking me bare until I am." I said as I felt his cock get rock hard in my hand. "I plan on carrying his baby inside of me, then after I have it, I want to find another big black guy to impregnate me again."

His cock twitched hard in my hand, then exploded all over his stomach and the sheets. I looked up at him, leaned into him, kissed him deeply, then whispered, "is that a problem?"

"No, not at all!" He said as we both drifted off to sleep.