A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John still had his balls in his hand. I heard him say something. I felt a jet of John's cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, then pulled my mouth off his cock. I felt Michael start to thrust into me again. I felt something on my hand. I pushed back into Michael, feeling him bottom out hard. This time he pushed right through. I felt a sharp pain inside me. It was only a flash of pain, then pleasure. I moved my hand a little, feeling whatever it was that John placed on it slip into my hand.

I balled my hand up around it, feeling it's slimy, rubbery texture. I felt a smile cross my lips as I turned to John.

"Is this the condom?"

I saw him nod his head

"Is he inside me bare?"

John tried to make noise, but nothing came out. He nodded his head yes.

"John, I'm not on birth control. I stopped taking the pill a couple months ago!"

I saw his eyes get wide. I looked down and saw his cock twitch.

"John, I'm ovulating right now. If Michael cums inside me, I could get pregnant!"

We had played this scenario out so many times, I didn't know if he thought I was playing around or not. I squeezed his leg tight with my hand.

"John, I'm not playing. If he cums inside me, I will get pregnant. Do you want Michael to impregnate me?"

John's face turned a shade of white I hadn't seen before. His cock got rock hard again. I moved my hand off his balls and started stroking his cock without thinking about it.

John didn't say anything. He had a deer in the headlights look on his face. Michael's pace began to quicken. I knew it wouldn't be long before my unprotected womb would be taking another load of potent sperm inside of it.

I lowered myself onto my elbows, across Johns stomach and legs. I grabbed his rock-hard cock in my hand, and raised it up to my mouth. I kissed the tip of his cock, feeling it jerk in my hand. I licked the tip of it, then turned to John.

"I'm gonna suck your cock while Michael fucks me from behind. I'll leave it up to you." With that, I opened my mouth, letting the tip of his cock brush against my lips. I took his cock into my mouth all the way to the back of it. I then opened my throat, pushing my head into his lap until my mouth was against his pubic bone. I pulled back, pressing hard against Michael.

Michael picked up the cue, pulled his cock back, then thrust it back into me.

John was now starting to moan. I heard Michael moan as well. Michael's cock slipped in and out of me effortlessly. Each time he thrust forward, I could feel his pelvis press hard against my ass, then pull back out. I looked over at John, staring at him as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He looked at me, mouthed, "I Love You!" then turned his head toward Michael.

"Cum inside my wife's bare, unprotected pussy! I want you to impregnate her!"

I felt John's cock twitch in my mouth. I heard Michael moan loud. He grabbed my hips, thrust his cock deep inside of me, then pulled back. I closed my eyes, lifted my mouth off John's cock until the head was just inside my mouth, clamping my lips around the tip, then wrapped my hand around the exposed part of his cock and started stroking his cock into my mouth. I pressed my ass back as far as I could, feeling Michael slam his cock inside me.

I pulled my mouth off John's cock for a second, still stroking it, "John's gonna cum Michael! I want you both to cum inside me at the same time!"

I heard Michael moan. I felt his cock expand inside me. His grip on my hips got even tighter, like I was going get away.

"Please cum Michael! I want you to slam your big hard cock into me and hold it deep inside me until there is nothing left! Please fill my bare, unprotected pussy up with your cum! Give me your baby!" I said.

I felt my own orgasm approaching. I could feel John's cock get even harder. I looked over at John and smiled at him. He smiled back as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I pressed my tongue into the tip of his cock and felt it twitch.

I felt Michael slow down. He was no longer slamming his cock into me, but making slow, deliberate movements inside of me. I felt him slide his cock deep inside of me. The tip of his cock slipped deeper inside of me than ever before. I felt John's hand still holding Michael's balls press up against me. I felt his hand flex, then contract.

I heard John say just before my orgasm hit, "we're cumming!"

The first blast from both their cocks hit at the same time. I felt John's cock explode in my mouth again. I felt Michael's cock expand then contract like earlier, but this time I didn't feel his cum hit the back of my pussy. Instead, I felt a warmth grow inside my belly like I had never felt before. It was overwhelming.

I swallowed John's first load, right before his second shot out into my mouth. I felt my womb tighten up, then my cervix, except unlike every other time, I felt something keeping it from closing. It tightened up around the tip of Michael's cock, then released it. I felt Michael's cock expand, this time my cervix tried to close as his cock expanded. I pushed back into him as the most intense orgasm ripped through my body. The warmth in my belly expanded as I felt his cock release his semen directly into my womb.

John's cock expanded in my mouth, shooting another jet of his cum into my mouth. I could feel my whole body shaking as I was filled from both ends with sperm. I swallowed John's cum again, then released his cock. I laid my head on John's stomach, pressing my hands into him for leverage as I tried to push back and get more of Michael's cock into me.

Michael thrust his pelvis into me again, this time I felt his cock slip a little deeper. I felt my cervix expand around the tip of his cock. I knew from earlier he still had another jet or two of semen he needed to release.

I looked over to John, who was now sated, and said, "His cock is pumping his semen directly into my womb. I'm ovulating. His sperm are going to fertilize my egg. I will be carrying Michael's baby inside my belly."

He nodded, whispered "I love You!" to me, then closed his eyes.

I stroked his cock a couple times, watching his eyes open up for a second. "He's spending the night, and I plan on fucking him a lot whether you are there or not. Nod if you understand."

I saw his head bob up and down, then his eyes close. I felt Michael start to pull out of me. I pressed my ass back and said, "Keep it in me for a minute, I want to make sure I get it all."

I felt him press back into me. Another couple more thrusts, and I knew he was done. I felt him pull out. I stood up, turned around, kissed him deeply, then walked him over to my side of the bed. I slipped out of my nightie, pulled the covers down, got John under the covers and naked, then pulled Michael in behind me.

I laid my head on John's chest, wrapped my leg over his, then reached down and grabbed his cock. I felt Michael curl up behind me, pressing his bare cock up against my ass. One arm slipped under the pillow under me, the other over me and cupped my breast. I wrapped my hand into his, and my other into John's.

I heard John start snoring, then felt Michael twitch as he fell asleep. I could still feel a warmth in my belly I had never felt before tonight. I had 4 loads of cum deep inside me, 2 in my stomach, 2 in my womb. I had never felt so full in my life. I vowed to not have any regrets in the morning. I fell asleep a few minutes later, completely satisfied.

I feel my belly tingle as I remember I have 4 loads of cum inside of me already. I wonder how many I'll have before he leaves in the morning, and how many I'll have before my next period is due. I feel him scoot down my body behind me as I scoot up and bend forward at the waist.

I feel his cock slip between my legs and press up against my pussy. I rest my head on John's shoulder, running my hand down his bare stomach. I find John's cock laying on his lower abdomen, already hard. I grasp it in my hand as I feel Michael rub the tip of his cock up and down my pussy. I feel it brush against my clit, then slip between my lips and back towards my ass. He stops when he feels my opening spread wide around the tip of his cock.

I arch my back as I feel him thrust his hips forward. I feel his cock slip into me slowly. His hand grasps my hip, pulling me back as his other hand is under me, rubbing my shoulder. It slips past my shoulder and finds bare breast. I feel him wrap his hand around it and squeeze gently. He finds my nipple and pinches it between his fingers.

I start to stroke John's cock as I feel Michael gently guiding his hard cock into me. I feel him stop, then start again as the tip of his cock slips past my lips and starts to travel up inside of me. I can feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

I hear John whisper, "Is he inside of you?"

"The tip of his cock is inside me, he's still pushing it deeper. Do you like it?'

"Of course I do! Are you letting him fuck you bare again?"

"oh Yeah!" I said as I grasped his cock harder in my hand and started stroking it. "Do you like him fucking me bare?"

"I do, but what about what you said last night?"

I felt Michael thrust his cock hard, his lower abdomen pressing against my ass. I moaned out loud into John's chest. I felt him pull back, then thrust into me again hard. I tried to moan, but no sound came out.

"Does that turn you on?" I asked between moans as I felt his cock twitch in my hand.

"Yes, very much! Are you going to get pregnant tonight?"

"I probably already am, baby. He's cum inside me twice now, and he's about to cum again!"

"Oh fuck baby, you are one naughty little wife!"

"Oh God, it feels soo good." I could feel his cock pistoning in and out of me now. I slipped my head down John's body until I felt the tip of his cock press against my lips. I opened my mouth, slipping the tip of his cock into my mouth. I let go of John's cock, slipping my hand behind me and onto Michael's hip. I felt Michael push my back into me, pushing the head of John's cock deeper into my mouth.

John wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and started stroking it into my mouth. I could hear Michael moaning. I dug my fingers into his hip, trying to get him to slam his cock deeper inside me. I heard him moan out loud as he pushed his cock as deep as he could. I arched my back even more, feeling John's cock slip deeper into my mouth.

I could hear John breathing heavier. I pulled my mouth off his cock and whispered, "Don't cum yet John!"

"Is he cumming?"

"Yes, I can feel his cock pulsing inside of me. He's filling my bare pussy right now!"

"Damn! That almost made me cum!"

"Don't! Don't cum John!"

I felt Michael start to slip his cock out of me. I could feel the tip slipping out of me as he slid back. He let go of me and rolled onto his back.

I rolled myself over to John, then lifted up and laid across him. I could feel his cock pressed firmly between our bodies. His cock was pressing up against my lower abdomen. I slipped up his body until I felt his cock slip between my legs. I pressed back, feeling the tip press hard against my clit.

"Do you want to fuck your naughty wife's pussy too, or do you want me to keep swallowing your cum and let Michael have the only chance at getting me pregnant." I said loud enough that I heard Michael snicker a little.

"I want to fuck you too!" I heard him say.

I reached between our bodies, finding his hard cock, then angled it up and pressed it into my open, leaking pussy. I pressed myself down, feeling his cock slip easily up inside of my pussy. I straightened myself up, using my hands on his chest as leverage. I felt his cock slip deeper into me, until his balls were pressed up against my ass.

His hands grasped my thighs as I started to rock forward and back on his cock. I moved my hand off John and slid it on the bed toward Michael. I found his hand, then pulled him towards us. I found his shrinking cock laying on the bed. I started to stroke it as I rode back and forth on John.

I leaned forward on John, laying my body down on his. I started kissing him deeply. He kissed me back as I just laid there, his cock resting inside my pussy. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I want to feel both of your cocks deep inside me. I want you both to cum inside my bare pussy at the same time!"

I felt John's cock twitch inside of me. "Did you cum?"

"No, but that got me really excited!"

"Good, cause I'm gonna have him get behind me and slip his cock into me! Don't move! I don't want you to slip out."

"I'm not going anywhere."

I grasped Michael's cock and started pulling him over to me. I felt the bed shift, then felt him make his way towards me. I brought him up by us, showing John his cock, then licking the tip. I then opened my mouth, slipping the tip into my mouth right in front of John.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth then looked up at him. "I want you to put your bare cock into my pussy!"

"Gladly!" I heard him say. I let go of his cock and watched him move away. I reached under John, wrapping my hands around his back. I felt John's hands slide up from my thighs and grasp my ass cheeks tight. I felt his hands pull my ass cheeks apart, then felt Michael's legs slide over mine. He scooted up, grabbing my ass to help him get into position. I felt him let go with one hand, but keep moving forward.

I arched my back as best as I could, trying to give him access and not "accidentally" slip into my ass. I knew he was way too big for me to take him that way.

I heard John say, "I feel his hand pressing onto my cock, and I feel the tip of his cock on my cock."

Just as he said that, I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening. It was a little far back, but I felt him angle it a little different, then press back up against me. He started pressing the tip of his cock against me, harder and harder. I started complaining, saying it was hurting too much, and he needed to stop.

I felt him back away, then press his cock into me at a little different of an angle than before. This time, just as it started hurting, I felt the tip of his cock slip past my muscles. I felt both his hands grasp my hips, pulling me back towards him. I felt both of their cocks slip into me, deeper and deeper. I couldn't tell whose was whose.

I screamed out as I felt an orgasm rip through me. They both held me tight, trying to keep me from wiggling away and having either of their cocks slip out of me. I felt my body start to calm down, my muscles finally relaxing. I felt Michael thrust his cock into me, pulling me back even further. I felt John's cock slip all the way into me, then felt Michael's cock slip deeper into me until his abdomen was against my ass.

I started rocking my hips forward and back as I felt both of their cocks slip deep into me, then pull back, then deep into me, then pull back. I kissed John deeply, grabbing him by the back of his head, and pulled his mouth to mine. He held me tight as I ground my pussy onto his cock and Michael's cock in time to Michael's thrusting.

"Do you like it?" I heard him say.

"Oh God! Oh My God! It feels amazing! I feel so full right now! Your cocks are stretching my little pussy out! Do you?"

"Oh Yeah! I can feel him thrusting his cock into you! I'm so close!"

"Don't cum yet!"

"No?"

"Hold it! I want him to cum first!"

Michael must have heard us, cause I heard him grunt, then felt him pull back on me even harder. "I'm close!"

I reached my hand back, finding his thigh. I grasped his thigh with my hand, pulling him into me. I turned my head, breathing deeply into the air, "Cum Michael, Cum inside me! Slam your big hard cock deep inside of me! Give me all your cum. Give me your baby!"

As soon as the words left my lips, I felt the biggest, most earth-shattering orgasm rip through me. I felt myself jerk and flop around, pushing back on both cocks invading my one tiny space. I felt Michael's cock slip deeper than before, press hard against my cervix, then slip into my womb.

I cried out, "Do It! Cum in my womb! Knock me up!"

I heard him grunt loudly, then stop moving as I felt his cock expand inside of me. I heard John grunt too, his cock not quite as deep as Michael's, but I knew he too was about to cum inside of me. I grasped John's head, looked him in the eye, then said, "Cum inside me baby! Take your shot! I'm not on the pill. I've been using a diaphragm for the past 3 months. Either one of you could knock me up, cause I'm fertile!"

I heard him moan out loud, then felt his cock twitch against Michael's inside me. I reached back, wrapped my hand around Michael's thigh again and held him tight to me. I could feel both of their cocks shooting out their life-giving sperm into me, Michael had a distinct advantage, being that this was his 4th time filling my pussy up, all 4 times spreading my cervix open, shooting all his potent sperm deep inside my womb.

Poor John, only one shot so far, and the head of Michael's cock was penetrating my cervix, keeping it sealed as he released his sperm into me. But I egged John on, telling him he could do it. I felt both their cocks stop pulsing in me at the same time. I felt Michael slip his deflating cock out of me, pulling John's with it.

I collapsed on the bed next to John, Michael curled up on the bed behind me. It was only 3am. I knew this wasn't over. I felt Michael press up against me. John pulled me close and fell right to sleep. I laid there for a few minutes thinking how naughty I was, and how I had never done anything this crazy in my life, but at the same time, I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. I could feel both their semen inside of me, knowing that they were fighting for the chance to find the egg in my womb. If Michael hadn't gotten to it earlier, I wondered which one would. More than likely Michael, but I wanted John to think he had a good shot too.

Suddenly, I heard Michael breath out as he fell asleep, "I want to see you tomorrow afternoon!"

I felt my pussy tingle and my back arch and press into him. "Oh, I planned on it!" I whispered back. I then whispered to John, knowing he was asleep, "I'm planning on coming home from work full of Michael's cum every day this week. I hope that alright?"

His cock jumped in my hand. "I'll be here waiting for you!"

I felt Michael stir around six am. He was pressed up against me. I felt his cock twitch against my ass. I moved up until it slipped between my legs, then pressed my ass back until it slipped between my lips and started sliding deep inside of me. I felt his hand grasp my hip as he started slamming his cock into me. It only took a few minutes before I felt him tense up behind me and hold me still.

I could feel his cock twitching deep inside of me as I felt my 6th load of cum being deposited into my fertile womb. I reached back, grasping his thigh and squeezing it tight. I felt him twitch inside of me a couple more times, then his cock slipped out of my pussy, smearing our mixed juices on my inner thigh. I felt him roll off the bed and heard him make his way to the bathroom.

I rolled out of bed, grabbing my nightie and slipping it on. When Michael came out of the bathroom, he found me sitting on the bed. My head was hurting a little, and I felt like I hadn't slept much last night, but I could feel a glow emanating from me that had never been there before.

I stood up and walked over to him. He pulled me close, kissing me deeply as he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him back, then whispered, "I'll walk you out."

"Sounds good to me." He said as we searched for his clothes. Once he was fully dressed I opened the door quietly and lead him out to the front door. Just before I opened the door, I felt him pull me close to him, his body pressing hard against my back.