A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was very short, maybe 4 minutes. The parking lot was pretty clear so I found a spot near the door and parked. I texted my husband, "I'm hear. Hope he shows up. Parking lot is empty."

"I'm sure he will" he responded.

I texted Michael, "I'm here." I waited for a reply.

"I'm just pulling up. Looks deserted. Is it open? Lol"

"I'm sure it is. I've never been here before."

"Me either. Is that your blue Mercedes?"

"Yes, I'm just waiting for you." I typed as a black sports car pulled up next to me.

Michael opened the car door and got out. He walked over to my driver's side and opened the door for me. I turned in my seat, then reached for his extended hand. I was on my feet quicker than I planned. The pearls were moved around, causing quite a stir inside of me.

"Yep, bad choice," I thought as I tried to get them to settle down without being awkward.

He leaned in, wrapping his arm around my back, and pulled me into him. I closed my eyes as I felt his big, beautiful lips press against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted up on my toes to give me a better angle. I felt his tongue press against my lips. My mouth opened involuntarily and I felt his tongue press against mine.

I started swooning, thinking how great of a kisser he was. I could feel his manhood growing as he pressed it up against my stomach. He must have felt me shiver cause he pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get inside before you freeze to death."

"I agree, it's a little chilly out tonight."

He held the door open for me then followed me in. The place was a little dim, but since it was so dark outside, our eyes were accustomed to the dim light. I walked over towards a slide in, wrap around booth. He held my hand until I was seated, then slipped in on the other side.

He scooted in right next to me, wrapping his big arm around my back. I placed my hand on his knee as he leaned in close. "Where is your husband?"

"He stayed home. Figured it would be less awkward for me. I have to text him occasionally, I hope that's alright?"

"Of course it is. Have you ever gone on a date with another man since you've been married?"

"No, never. This is a first for me. Are you ok with this? Tony told us you were having a tough time right now."

"Oh good ol' Tony. He means well. Right now I am great with this. I'm not looking for anything permanent. I just got out of a 15-year marriage and I'm looking to just have fun. If this is something you both are into, then who am I to disagree. If you were cheating, then I might feel differently. He's the one that wants you to explore?"

"You don't look old enough to have been married for 15 years. Do you have kids? Yeah, well, it's hard to say who instigated it. He started talking about it in the bedroom, and we have played around with scenarios and stuff, but we have never actually done anything about it. It's not like you can just bring it up in casual conversation with friends."

"Well, thank you. I will be turning 40 next month. That's very flattering of you. Yeah, we have a son, 14, and a daughter 11. I think she got mad at me cause I didn't want any more and she did. I can see that being an issue, what made tonight different?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. I was just playing around, you're the one that took it seriously."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all, just surprising that you would actually ask someone's husband if you could date their wife." I said as I chuckled.

"Well, I have been known to be pretty straight forward, and such a beautiful woman such as yourself deserves a chance at something crazy."

"Well, thank you very much," I said as I felt my cheeks start to turn red. I felt his arm pull me in closer. I looked up into his eyes and felt my head and body move involuntarily. I could feel myself being drawn in by this handsome, strong man. I had never felt anything like this before. His scent was wonderful. I started thinking I needed to ask him what colon he wore as his lips made contact with mine. I instinctively opened my mouth and felt his tongue slip inside. Our tongues danced around with each other as I felt his arm pull me closer to him.

My hand started moving up his leg. I could feel the powerful muscles of his thigh hidden by the smooth fabric of his trousers. I stopped when I felt the hem of his boxer shorts under them. I wasn't sure if I was ready to move any further up.

We broke the kiss, but pretty much stayed in the same position as the waitress came up to our table.

"Hi, what can I get you?"

I felt Michael's grip on me as he was feeling the same thing. We had been there over 10 minutes. The place was dead, and she acted like it was nothing. No wonder this place didn't have any customers.

"I'll take a Skyy Martini."

"I'll take a double Jack on the rocks."

"Anything else for you two lovebirds?"

"I think we're good, thank you," I said.

I could feel Michael's eyes follow the waitress as she left. Of course I was too. She was pretty thin, had what looked like a bra for a top, and her shorts went up her ass, and barely covered the lower part of her cheeks. She was cute for a 22 year old. I could feel a pang of jealousy.

"Think she is even wearing underwear?" Michael said.

"I doubt it. If she is, they don't cover much. I couldn't see any lines." I said with a laugh.

"I love a woman that wears underwear. I think they are the sexiest thing anyone has ever created, besides women!"

'You and my husband are alike then. He loves lingerie. Prefers me in nighties, and I never leave the house without underwear on."

"He is one lucky guy. I hope they are sexy undies and not those big bloomers some women wear."

"I have a pretty big selection. If there is one thing he isn't stingy about, it's buying me sexy underwear."

"Good man. Do you wear them for him very often?"

I felt his arm slip down off my shoulder and fall in between the cushion and my back. I had been tracing the hem of his boxers through his pants for a while now, not really knowing why. As soon as his arm moved, without thinking about it, my hand slipped past the hem and was now resting firmly on his upper thigh. My head turned towards him as I felt his hand grasp my side at my waist. I leaned in to him, getting ready to close my eyes for another wonderful kiss. Just before our lips met, I breathed out, "Always."

I could feel his hand rubbing my waist as I caressed his upper thigh through his pants. I started thinking about how quickly this was progressing for someone like me with no experience. For some strange reason, it all felt very normal. I couldn't explain to myself why this should feel wrong. Something about this man was really turning me on.

His smell, his breath, his big strong hands, the way he dressed. I don't think I had ever looked at a black man before, let alone been this close to one. I felt very small and weak in his arms. The way he just took control, it felt like he was a beacon and I was drawn to it like a ship on the ocean.

I felt his hand slip lower on my side as his other hand came around and landed on my knee. It didn't take long for his left hand to find the string of my panties under the material of the dress. His other hand moved slowly up my leg, pulling the dress with it.

I could feel that I really needed to use the bathroom, but I just didn't want to tear myself away from this man. Fortunately, I heard a glass get placed on the table. I pulled away from him, and tried to straighten myself out. As I did, my hand moved up his leg and brushed his rock-hard cock through his pants and boxer shorts.

His right hand left my leg, but his left hand slipped past my panty line and pulled back and was now resting firmly on my left cheek. I felt him swirl his hand around gently. I assumed he was trying to find my panty line.

She dropped the drinks off, asked if we needed anything else, then turned to walk away. I heard her say under her breath, "like a room."

I laughed a little as I turned to Michael and told him what I had heard.

"Maybe," He joked.

I laughed with him then felt his hand grab my cheek a little tighter. "You won't find anything there but skin," I said with a very sly grin.

"Oh really? That I might have to see. My Ex would never wear anything like that."

"Well, I am definitely not your ex." I said. I picked up my drink, tasting the Martini for the first time. I was surprised. Only a few people got it right. I licked my lips, savoring the taste. I felt his hand grasp my ass a little tighter. I turned to look at him.

"How's your drink?"

"Fantastic, actually. I rarely find anyone that can make it the way I like it."

"Good. I'm glad."

"Thank you. I do need to excuse myself though." I slipped away, but leaned in quickly, giving him a little peck on the lips. "That's the flavor I want to savor," I said.

With that, I grabbed my purse and headed to the ladies room.

I had waited too long and had to rush over to them. I hung my purse, pulled my dress up, then slipped my panties down my legs. I swear I was peeing before I even got seated. I reached up and grabbed my phone.

"Glad you made it."

"Did he show up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Are you alive?"

I looked at the clock. We had been here almost 40 minutes and our drinks had just gotten here? Where had the time gone? I texted my husband back.

"Yes, he did."

"We have been talking and kissing. The waitress just brought us our first drinks??? No wonder this place is dead."

"Yes baby, I'm fine. We have a nice booth all to ourselves."

"Just to let you know, he had his hand on my ass and his other hand made it half way up my leg. I've had my hand on his thigh, and when we broke our last kiss, I brushed against his big, hard cock."

Just as I hit send I felt my phone buzz.

"Glad ur safe. I was getting a little worried."

"Kissing, huh? Nice! That place sounds terrible. Glad it is empty then."

"Wow, really? Where do you think this will go? Do you like it? Are you having fun?"

I cleaned myself up, slipped my panties up my thighs and secured them, adjusting myself so they weren't so uncomfortable, then exited the stall. I walked over, washed my hands, then exited the bathroom.

"No need to worry baby. I'm fine."

"Bartender is great though. Pours the perfect martini."

Just as I sat down, I finished my last message for now. "Having a good time, he is really nice. Don't know where this will go, we will see. GTG, sitting down next to him right now. I do plan on kissing him again real soon! Love U!"

I scooted back in to the booth, stopping with my side right up against his. I felt his arm wrap around me and fall to my side. His hand instantly wrapped around my waist, then slipped down to my panty line. I slid my hand right onto his thigh and right back up to the hem I felt before.

I turned to look at him as I heard my phone buzz. He looked at me then leaned in. I closed my eyes and felt his lips touch mine. My mouth opened and I felt his tongue slip back into my mouth. My hand slid up his thigh, this time I felt the tip of his cock touch my hand. I stopped right there, letting the tip rest against it. I started making slow swirling motions on his thigh as I continued to kiss him. Each time I would brush the tip of his cock with my hand.

I finally broke the kiss, slowly pulling myself away from him. His hand was still resting on my side, and I could feel his fingers playing with the band of my panties through the dress. I reached forward, taking my martini, and lifting the glass to my lips. I took a much larger drink than intended on taking, but it felt so smooth going down, it didn't bother me.

We chatted some more about this and that, but somehow we ended up on the subject of me wanting kids. I had told him at some point we didn't have any. I had now finished my first martini and was working on my second. I think he was on his third or fourth Double Jack Daniels by now.

He asked, "So what are you waiting for?"

"The right time I guess. I don't know. John has been trying to grow the business to make it more comfortable for us, but I don't know when that will be. I hope soon...."

I felt his hand slip down to my ass again and start rubbing it. I could feel little tingles running up and down my spine.

I felt him lean into my ear and whisper, "You would make a fine mom, and I bet you would look beautiful pregnant..." I felt him kiss my ear a little then lean back into his seat. His movement caused his leg to shift forward. I was now feeling a very good buzz, and his movement caught me off guard. My hand slipped up his leg and was now resting firmly on his cock.

I looked over at him, giving him a playful, mean look, squeezed under my hand gently, then slid my hand forward, resting it where it had been.

I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over to him, resting my head on his shoulder, and angled my head towards his ear. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"I'm all ears," He said looking down, kissing my lips gently, then pulling away.

I giggled a little, cause he did have big ears, especially with that bald head. I shifted a little, getting much closer to his ear, "I plan on getting pregnant on our vacation. I'm not going to tell John until after we get back." I laughed a little as I said this to him.

"Fantastic! Sneak attack, huh? I don't think he will be too upset with you!"

"He might get a little upset, but I'm sure I can find a way to make him see the bright side of it. I hear pregnant women get really horny!" I laughed a little.

"Some can be, Some, not so much." He said. "My ex was not, but she wasn't that horny to start with."

"I can tell you I am horny most of the time ever since I stopped taking my pills. I can't seem to get enough..." I trailed off. I reached down, grabbed my drink, and emptied the last swallow down my throat.

I felt his hand grab me tighter and pull himself up and towards me.

"Maybe what you need is someone on the side? Someone there purely for sex, no emotional attachment..."

"Yeah, and let me guess, you know someone?" I laughed. I squeezed his leg. "I don't know if John would like me having sex with someone else if he isn't there."

"I don't know either. Maybe you could ask him?"

I laughed, then remembered I hadn't texted John in a while. I leaned over, grabbed my phone out of my purse, and flipped it on. I had a couple messages which I started to read.

The waitress came over, "Anything else for you guys?"

Michael looked at me, so I asked for one more. He ordered another round, then asked me how John was. I told him he was fine, and that he just asked how I was doing. "I told him we are having a good time and that we should be done soon. I think he is getting lonely."

"I can see that happening. Did he ask what we are doing?"

"Yeah, I told him that you have your hand on my waist and my hand is on your thigh, and that we have kissed a couple times." I think he is getting bored. I laughed.

I felt him lean closer to me, "You should ask him if you can have someone on the side..."

I squeezed his leg a little tighter, then nudged him in the ribs. I felt him tighten his grip around my waist, then playfully grab the string and pull it tight. I felt the back and front of my panties pull tighter up against my pussy and ass, causing me to stir in my seat a little. I think he thought he hurt me, so he let go and moved his hand away.

I reached down, placed my hand on his, then moved it back over the string. He leaned down, kissed my ear, then said, "I'm just playing with you."

"I know you are, and I am really enjoying it. No need to stop."

I felt him hook his finger under my string and gently pull my panties again. I stayed as still as I could as I saw the waitress walking over to us with our last rounds. I picked up the phone and sent John a text. I'm pretty sure Michael saw what I typed, but he still asked what I said.

I leaned over to him, whispered to him as she got closer, "Are you sure you can handle this? I might be bringing someone home with me tonight, and I might not be satisfied with just one time with him. Respond soon. We just got our last drink. I love you."

He laughed almost uncontrollably, the waitress gave me a look that I had never seen before, and I couldn't tell if it was a mean or jealous look, but at this point I didn't care. She had also left the check, which Michael picked up, pulled out his wallet, paid in large bills, then put his wallet away.

I took a couple sips from my drink, then leaned over into Michael's shoulder. I felt him turn his head, look down at me, then lean in towards me. I closed my eyes as I waited for him to kiss me. As soon as our lips met, I opened my mouth and darted my tongue to meet his. I felt his hand pull on my string a little harder than the last time. I moaned gently into his mouth as I felt my muscles contract slightly.

I felt his right hand rest on my knee again, this time sliding up and down. I could feel the hem of my dress being pulled up with it, but I did nothing to stop it. I almost jumped when I felt his hand touch bare skin. I could feel myself getting turned on even more as he slid his hand up my bare thigh. He kept the pressure up with his other hand, I could feel the pearls rubbing gently on my clit and my ass.

My hand slipped back, coming to rest on his rock-hard cock. I started rubbing it through his slacks as his hand made its way up my thigh. I heard him moan as I squeezed his cock through his pants. I could feel it throbbing in my hand as I caressed it back and forth.

I felt his right hand slide up my thigh till he got to where my thighs were touching. He pulled a little harder on the string, causing me to moan. I spread my legs almost instinctively. I felt his hand slide up until he touched my bare pussy. He moaned deeper than before, filling my lungs with his breath. I felt his hand gently rub my pussy, feeling for the split in the middle. I felt his hand brush over the separation, opening my eyes to see the look on his face when he found the pearls.

His eyes flew open and a huge grin washed over his face. I felt him press on a couple of the pearls, pushing it against my clit and making me moan. I knew we needed to leave soon before the cops were called, but I was really enjoying this feeling and wanted to relish in it for another minute. His finger rubbed back and forth over the pearls, causing me to moan. I in turn would grab his cock, squeeze it, then rub it up and down.

"We need to stop. I need to check my phone and we need to finish our drinks," I said into his mouth.

"I know," he said as he pulled his hand away from my pussy and started to straighten up in his seat.

As soon as we were situated, I reached for my drink. I took a couple sips, then set it down. I felt Michael pull his arm from out behind me and place it on my bare leg. He slid it up my leg until he brushed against my pussy. I spread my legs a little, giving him more access as I grabbed my phone.

I opened it up to one message from John. "I love you more than you can imagine! Are you serious? I'm more than ready! What do you mean more than one time? Tonight, or in the future? When will you be home? What do you want me to do?"

"Yes, I'm bringing him home. Yes, more than once tonight, and I will discuss it with you when I see you. For now, stay in our room, I will bring him in. I want to spend a little time with him alone."

"Ok. I love you!"

"I love you!"

I turned to Michael, kissing him deeply as I felt his fingers playing with the pearls on my clit. I started rubbing his cock through his pants again, then whispered, "Do you want to come home with me?"

"I would love to! Are you ok with this?" I heard him say as I felt him press the pearl into my clit a little harder.