A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel this without your pants in the way!" I said as I squeezed his cock through his pants.

I saw him raise his drink, taking the whole thing down in one swallow. He looked over at me. I set the phone down, grabbed my drink and took another couple sips. I knew I was pretty tipsy by this point, but I didn't want to waste it. I took the last couple sips a couple minutes later as I felt him pull the pearls away from my clit and slide his bare fingers against it.

"Do you like that," He asked.

"Yes, very much!"

'We should get going." He said as he pulled his hand away, then scooted out of the bench. I put my phone in my purse, then pulled my dress down and started sliding out. He was waiting for me when I got to the end with his hand out.

I took his hand, feeling him pull me to my feet. I needed to use the bathroom, so I asked him to wait for me. I felt a little unstable as I walked to the bathroom. Fortunately, we were only a block from the house. I used the toilet, checked my phone, then reached in my purse for my diaphragm.

I used the light on my phone to try to find it, but couldn't I then realized I had left it at home in the bedroom. "Fuck!" I said. "I need to put that in but I can't let John know." I thought about it for a second, then picked up my phone to text John, but I couldn't think of a reason to get him out of the room. I put my phone in my purse, deciding I would find the right time, or make them both use condoms.

I knew John would not be happy about that, but it is what it is. I cleaned up, washed my hands, and walked out of the bathroom. Michael was waiting for me by the door. I put my hand through his arm and walked outside.

He walked me to my car, asking if I was still alright, then turned me towards him and looked into my eyes.

"I'm good, I just forgot something at home, but we can make it work."

"He pulled me close, kissing me deeply. I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"I believe you. Just follow me. We are just down the street."

"I'll be right behind you." He said.

I laughed a little as I thought about it. I wanted him right behind me right now!

He opened the door to my car, kissed me one more time, then closed the door.

The car started right up. I waited for him to get ready, then backed out. He followed me to the letter. When I turned into the driveway, he pulled up on the street. I sat in the car until he walked up and opened the door. He grabbed my hand as I turned and pulled me out of the car. The world spun for a second, but I was able to find my bearings. He pulled me close, hugged me, then kissed me again.

I felt his hands run down my back, to my ass. I felt him pull me tight to him as our tongues danced with each other.

"You ready to go inside?"

"Yeah, I need to sit down."

"Ok. Lead the way."

I held his hand as I lead him to the door. I used the key and opened the door. It was dark in our family room, except for light coming from the kitchen. Once we cleared the door, I turned around to close it, grabbing him around the neck and pulling him in to me to kiss me. His hands were around my back holding me to him as our tongues danced with each other. I guided us towards the couch pulling him with me. I dropped my hands from his neck as I felt my legs brush against the seat cushion.

I unbuttoned his shirt as we stood there, his hands were now making circles on my ass. I felt him brush over the string of pearls just above my ass. He stopped on them, using one hand to grab them and gently pull up on them.

I felt the beads press up against my ass and clit, and a couple of them slipped up into my pussy. I started squirming as I felt up and down his bare chest. I let my hands fall down his stomach as I felt him pull a little tighter on my panties.

I felt his belt under my hands and started undoing it. I felt his other hand pulling my dress up from the back. I could tell he wasn't far from the hem of my dress. I felt his hand slip under it and touch my bare ass. His other hand let go of the pearls, came around my side and up my stomach.

I quickly found the button on his pants. As I started undoing them, I felt his bare hand caress my ass until he found the pearls. He ran his hand down the crack of my ass, then back up, putting pressure on them as he slid his hand up. His other hand was now just under my breast.

I felt the button give way on his pants. I ran my other hand down, grabbing his big hard cock through his pants. His hand slipped over my breast and was now caressing my breast through my dress. I found the zipper on his pants, then pulled down on it, feeling it give way and slide down.

I knew I needed to move this to the bedroom soon, but I was enjoying our time alone. I ran my hand up his pants to the band on his underwear. I hooked a finger into the waistband, pulling them down. I felt his hand pulling my dress up. I whispered into his ear, the zipper is in the back.

I felt his hand leave my breast, slip around my side and up my back. As soon as I felt his fingers grasp the zipper and pull down, I ran my other hand up to his waistband. I pulled it out and away from his body, then pulled it down, freeing his monster cock from its confines.

I felt the cool air on my back as the zipper made its way down to my ass. I let my hands down, feeling the shoulders and sleeves fall off. I felt my dress fall to the floor at my feet. I reached up, grabbed his pants, pulling them down until they fell to the floor. I grabbed his cock with my hand, then wrapped my arm around his neck, and pulled him down to the couch on top of me.

I felt his bare balls against my pussy and his hard cock pressed between us. His hand was still on my ass, squeezing it and rolling it in his hands.

"You feel incredible! So soft and smooth!"

"You feel so strong and hard, and I love the way you smell."

I felt him lift up a little and slide down my body. I rubbed his hard cock for a second, then as I felt him slide back far enough, I guided it between my open legs and up against my pussy and the beads. I felt his hand grasp the band around my hips and start to tug.

"Not yet, just rub it up and down against me for a minute. I can't have you inside of me yet. Even though I want to feel it so bad, just rub your hard cock against me."

"Ok." I heard him say. I pulled my hand away, then felt him press up against me. I felt the pearls press hard against my clit each time he thrust forward on to me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

"God, you feel soo good!" I said. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

"I can't wait to be inside you!" I heard him say into my mouth. "You have me so turned on, I probably wouldn't even last a second."

"You better be able to recover quickly! I plan on enjoying you over and over again all night long!"

"I'm staying the night?"

"Oh Yes! I want to wake up with you next to me tomorrow!"

"I can't wait!"

"Neither can I! I need to feel you inside of me right now. Just the tip."

I ran my hand down between our bodies, finding the pearls in between my lips and covering my opening. I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but my body had taken over. We had been teasing each other all night long. My body was on fire.

I hooked my finger under the pearls, lifting up to pull my panties down just a little bit. I felt the pearls give and begin to slide out from between my lips and slip out of my opening. I pulled them to the side, then with my other hand, I grabbed his hard cock, angled it down and rubbed it up and down my opening.

I knew in my mind it was wrong of me, but I was in control of this situation, and I told my husband I wanted to be comfortable with him before I brought him in to it.

I grabbed my phone. I was still rubbing his cock up and down, from my opening to my clit and back down.

"He's against my pussy. I want to feel him inside me. Come Watch!"

I felt the phone drop out of my hand and make its way back to the pearls. I pulled them back out of the way, then slid his cock down to my opening. I didn't pull up on it, instead, I let go of it and the pearls, ran my hands up his half naked body to behind his neck, then pulled his face down to mine. I opened my mouth as I felt pressure building up against my opening.

His lips were against mine, and I could hear his breathing getting labored. I felt him add pressure, then pull back slightly. I kissed him and ran my tongue into his mouth and around his lips as I felt him press against my opening again. Just as I felt my muscles start to relax a little, I felt him pull back a little.

"I need you inside me!"

"How Bad?"

"So Bad," I breathed out. I thrust my pelvis into him, savoring the feeling of his cock pressing hard into me.

"So bad you won't make me stop?" He said as he thrust his pelvis into me. I felt his cock spread my muscles out a little more.

I let out a moan as I felt his cock slip a little further inside of me. I was trying to make sense of what he said as I felt my hips tilt, pressing his cock even harder into me. "I don't want you to stop. It feels soo good!"

I felt him pull back, then thrust back into me slowly. I felt his cock hit the same spot then stop.

I pressed my pelvis into him hard, hoping to feel his cock slip into me. He kept the pressure up as I did. I felt his cock slip a little deeper into me. I moaned out loud as I felt it slip past that spot, making room for the entire tip of his cock to slip up into me.

"Oh God! You feel so good! I can feel the entire tip of your cock inside of me. I want to feel the whole thing inside of me now!"

"Are you going to make me stop? I want you to tell me if I will have to stop!"

My head was starting to spin. I couldn't make heads or tails out of what he was asking. I could feel myself slipping away, starting to give in to the feelings building up inside of me. I loved feeling his lips on mine, his body over me, and the tip of his cock spreading my pussy open, making way for the rest of his cock. His big, hard, bare, black cock. His bare black cock slipping into my married, unprotected, fertile white pussy.

As soon as the thought registered in my brain, I felt myself thrust my pelvis into him. I felt his cock slip deeper into me, relaxing my muscles even more. I felt his cock keep slipping deeper and deeper as he started thrusting his pelvis towards me. "I don't know? Just don't stop." I whispered into the night.

His cock slipped deeper and deeper into me until I felt it hit the back of my opening. I couldn't feel his pelvis against mine, but I knew that his cock was as deep as it was going to get. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down on to me.

I kissed him deeply, savoring the taste on his lips as I played with his tongue. I felt his arms wrap under my back and felt him thrust deeply, then pull back out. I let out a low moan as I felt him slowly thrust his cock back into me, stopping again when the tip pressed up against the back of my vagina.

"Do you like that?" He whispered.

"Mmmm, oh yes," I whispered into his mouth.

"Do you want me to keep doing that?"

"Yes, it feels so good. Your cock is stretching my pussy wide. I could cum any second."

"Do you want to cum?" He said as he slid it back and forth into me, slow and steady, deeper than anything I had ever had before.

I could feel my orgasm approaching. Every stroke in and out of me was bringing me closer and closer to the point of no return. I ran my hands down to his naked ass just as he started pulling back out of me.

"I do, I'm soo close!"

"Good. I want to feel you cum with me all the way inside of you. Then I want to make you cum again. Do you want to cum twice on my bare cock?"

I looked at him, staring into his brown eyes. I opened my mouth as I felt him start to thrust his cock into me. "Yes!!!!" I moaned out as I clenched my fingers into his naked black ass. I felt his cock slam into the back of my pussy, harder than it had the last time. I felt every nerve in my body go off like a rocket. I felt him hold his cock there, tight against the back of my pussy as I felt my muscles start to contract and relax, again and again.

I pulled myself up into his chest and let out a muffled scream, trying not to "wake" my husband, who I was hoping was in the shadows watching. Just the thought of that prolonged my orgasm as I shook underneath this beautiful black man.

I felt my body start to relax as my orgasm washed over me. I laid my head back down onto the couch as I ran my hands up his back and around his neck. I pulled him to my mouth, closed my eyes and kissed him deeply.

As soon as our tongues touched, I felt him pull his cock back, then slowly slip it back into me as deep as he could. I let out another low moan into his mouth as he bottomed out. He started moving like that, back and forth inside of me, as we continued to make out. Each time he bottomed out, I would let out a low moan.

I felt his pace change a little. He was starting to move a little faster, and each time he bottomed out, he would press against the back of my pussy a little harder. I could feel another orgasm building up quickly.

"Don't stop! Just like that," I whispered into his mouth. I voluntarily squeezed my muscles tight around his cock as he bottomed out, trying to hold him there. He stopped moving for a second, then pulled his cock back to get ready for another thrust.

"Do you like my bare cock deep inside of you?"

"I love it!" I said back into his mouth.

"Do you like me thrusting it deep inside of you, feeling it bottom out?"

"It's driving me crazy I love it so much! I'm so close to cumming all over it again."

"I'm getting close too!" He said into my mouth.

I pulled his mouth to mine again, kissing him deeply as I felt him thrust his cock into me again. No thoughts came to my mind as I heard him say this, other than wanting to feel him climax. I felt my legs wrap around the back of his legs and my hands slip down to his back. I felt my pelvis thrust up into him each time I felt him thrust into me. I could feel the back of his cock pressing harder and harder into the back of my pussy on every thrust, wondering if he was going to press through into my womb.

"I'm right there!" He whispered into my mouth, trying to gauge what I wanted. My mind had gone completely blank, except for the stimulus provided by his engorged cock stretching the walls and back of my pussy open. I felt my hand move down from his neck to the middle of his back. My legs wrapped tighter around the back of his legs, trying to get him closer to me. I could feel his stomach pressing up against mine, his chest pressed up against my breasts, his mouth pressed up against mine. I could hear his breathing becoming labored and his cock expand ever so slightly inside of me.

"Cum." I whispered into his mouth. "I want to feel you cum."

I felt him thrust his cock deeper inside of me than before. He stopped moving entirely. His body became as rigid as a statue. I thrust my pelvis up into him, angling it, feeling his cock press harder against the back of my pussy. I heard him moan into my mouth. I opened my mouth, leaned forward, then bit his lower lip gently, feeling it quiver between my teeth. I let go of his lip as I felt his cock expand inside of me, putting more pressure against the walls and the back of my pussy. I felt my orgasm spread from my womb, radiating outwards, down the tunnel his cock was trapped in, down my legs and up my chest all the way to my head and feet.

I pressed my face into his chest again, clenching my teeth as it rocked through my entire body again and again, almost in time to his cock pulsing inside me. I could feel our bodies shaking together. I felt his body stop shaking, then felt his arms give out, pressing most of his weight onto me. I dug my nails into his back as I felt the last tremor pass through my body.

I heard him take a big deep breath right next to my ear, then another one. I felt his arms squeeze me tighter around my back than before, almost making me lose my breath. Then I heard him take another deep breath, then kiss my ear.

My mouth was right next to his ear. I turned my head a little, kissing his big dark ear. "I've never felt someone's cock pulse inside of me so much. Did I help with that?"

"Oh Yeah, that was all you!"

I squeezed my muscles, feeling his cock starting to shrink down a little bit inside me. "What got you soo worked up?"

"Well, there were a lot of things..."

"Like?" I asked, squeezing my muscles around his dark cock still deep inside of me again.

"You teased me a lot tonight, not to mention you are white, and married..." He relented.

"You like having your big hard black cock deep inside a white married woman? Is that all?" I asked sexily into his ear. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me as it stayed hard.

"Well..." He quietly spoke.

I turned my head into his, feeling my lips brush against his ear. I kissed his ear again, running my tongue around the edge. "You liked knowing that you might make me pregnant, didn't you?"

I felt his body jerk a little, his cock twitched again inside of me.

"That's it, I want to feel all your cum deep inside of my pussy! Even if John doesn't agree, I plan on seeing you every day. I want more of this." I whispered into his ear.

"Will you be using anything?"

I ran my hand up his back from his ass to the back of his neck. I felt him pull his head up, releasing some of the weight he had rested on me. I grasped his face with both of my hands, turning it to me. "Only if you want me to." I said, then pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply.

We broke the kiss, I stayed there looking into his eyes. "I don't want you to."

"Good!" I said as I kissed him again.

"Can you get hard again?" I asked.

"I'm sure you can get me hard again." He said as he started to pull away.

I pulled him back down to me whispering into his ear, "if you do, you will get as many chances as you want tonight. I want to take you to the bedroom now!" I said slurring my words.

"You sure he won't be mad?"

"No, he wants this. He's probably asleep, so we need to be quiet." I said as I sat up. I could feel his cum leaking from my pussy.

"So how do you want to do this?"

"Follow me in," I said as I stood up. I could feel my panties fix themselves. The pearls slipping nicely between my lips made me squirm a little.

He stood up, found his pants and slipped them on, reached for my hand, then followed me to the hallway. "Just sit down on the bed and stay very quiet'" I said.

I slowly opened the door, the bathroom light shining just enough light to see my husband lying in bed. I couldn't tell if his eyes were open, but I knew he was still awake. I led Michael to the bed, turning him around, then watched as he sat down on the bed. His shirt was still completely undone, and his slacks were pulled up. I couldn't tell if they were buttoned or not though.

I motioned to Michael to stay quiet as I turned around. I walked towards the closet, pulling my arms out of the dress I was wearing. I felt the dress slip down my body, past my ass, as I walked into the closet. I closed the door behind me, opening my phone to use it as a light. I saw I had a couple messages from John. I opened the messages as I slipped my panties down my legs and unclasped my bra.

"On my way!"

"Wow, you looked so hot!"

"I got so turned on watching I almost came!"

"Is he wearing a condom?"

"Damn! I think he just came! Did he cum inside you?"

"I'll be in the room! That was hot!"

"I'll pretend to be asleep! Wake me up!"

I used the light to find my short black nightie. I pulled the nightie off the hanger, grabbing the T-back panties that came with it. I slipped the panties up my legs, then put the nightie on. I turned off the light on my phone, then opened the closet door.