A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia reached into her bag and took out a hypospray filled with a sedative that would keep Sam unconscious for three hours. Sam's eyes filled with fear and he shouted and writhed as Julia thrust the hypospray into his neck. He was knocked out in seconds, the sedative overcoming his rising panic. Julia looked at the collar and spoke to it, putting it into silent mode. The collar would now prevent Sam from speaking if he did wake up.

Julia took another look around and went to work with her EMT shears. She cut off all of Sam's clothes, put them in a bin bag, and hurled them into the woods. He would never wear a single stitch of clothing again, to his dying day. She took his mobile and turned it off, smashing it then throwing it into the woods too. He had spoken to his family the day before, letting them know he'd be busy studying that weekend and would not be contacting them - no one was expecting to hear from him.

Julia closed the boot and locked it. Clarice had modified the lock for her so that the boot would seem to jam shut once locked in a particular way. Now only Julia or Clarice could open it.

Julia was, by now, sopping wet and utterly turned on. She had a little time to spare, so she relaxed and let her mind wander as she fingered her clit. She pictured Sam, suitably renamed and branded, taking a spanking over her knee as she taught him to be a better slave. Unbidden, the image of Rita popped into her mind - Rita and Julia fucking Sam with strapons, Rita facesitting George, Rita whipping males, Rita, Rita, Rita. Julia came hard. She would miss her buxom friend.

Julia drove back to her university and parked the car. She returned to her room and started on the next part of the plan. She undressed completely, changing into the kind of clothes that she knew would turn on Tom the most. She put on a short, flowery summer dress, cute long socks and court shoes, then put her hair into pigtails. She took off her underwear - no panties, no bra. This was her failsafe if Tom wasn't initially tempted.

Julia sashayed through the corridors of the large accommodation building, drawing admiring looks from many people she passed. She knocked on Tom's door and walked in. The target male's jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw Julia in her best girl-next-door outfit.

"Hi Julia! What's up?"

"Hi Tom!" Julia shut the door and kissed the boy, who was sitting at his desk surrounded by books. "What are you up to?"

"I've got a big test next week. I'm studying for it all weekend. Why?"

Julia feigned disappointment. She sat down on the edge of Tom's bed and parted her legs a little. Tom's eyes were drawn down to her crotch, but she wasn't going to let him see that she wore no underwear. Not just yet.

"That's a shame. I had big plans for you this weekend..."

"Big plans? That's a surprise. You never mentioned any plans."

"I know that, silly. It's a surprise. They're surprise plans. My family's house in the countryside is free this weekend. I thought maybe we could go there."

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm too busy. I need to study." Tom gestured at his books but seemed to waver a little.

"You're not too busy for me, are you?" Julia pouted. She might dress like this for Sam sometime, she thought - reward him for being easier to enslave.

"I ... um ... well, I guess it depends, really. I really need to study."

"You could study at my house. It's great - big and warm and quiet. And Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Studying isn't all you could do with me at my house."

Tom hesitated - he was clearly tempted. Julia saw the doubt in his mind. She got up from the bed and moved over towards the door as if to leave. With her back to him, she pretended to notice that something was wrong with her shoe, and bent over to check it. The short dress rode up her bubble butt, and Tom could just about tell that she was naked underneath.

Julia pretended to change her mind and turned back to Tom. She sat down on his lap, then took his hand and guided it up the outside of her thigh. She let the boy feel that she wasn't wearing anything under the dress, then kissed him.

"I ... I really need to study. Do you promise I can study? Really promise?"

"Oh I do promise, Tom. I really do. I need to study too. But think about it - when we're done studying, we have a whole house to ourselves and we can make as much noise as we want. We don't have to creep around out there." Julia let Tom look down her dress a little - just enough to show she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"OK!" said Tom. "I'll pack a few things."

"All right," said Julia, "meet me at my car. I'm in the main carpark." In her excitement, Julia had forgotten that she had been meant to meet Tom off-campus.

Julia went back to her room and packed a bag - mostly for show. There were a few things she wanted to take with her, but most of it was just Earth junk. She carefully packed her strapon, her paddle and the bondage gear - she would leave no trace of her specialist interests for the authorities to find. Finished, she made her way to her car and got in.

Tom took several, uncomfortable minutes before he joined Julia in the car. "Can I put my bag in the boot?" he said.

"No! Sorry. It's jammed."

"Maybe I can unjam it?"

"No, don't. It's still under warranty - it's going to the garage soon. But it'll invalidate the warranty if you mess with it. Just put the bag on the back seat."

Tom slid the heavy bag into the rear of the car, then a thought struck him. Still half-in and half-out of the car, he unzipped the bag and began to rummage through it. Julia suddenly remembered that she had been supposed to meet Tom off campus - and now here he was bent over and looking ridiculous, half-outside her car.

"What are you doing?" she said testily.

"I forgot one of my books," he said. "I'll go back for it." Before Julia could even protest, Tom raced back into the building. Julia sat in the car feeling very exposed. She rechecked the glove compartment - the sedative-laced water that she had planted for Tom was in there.

Inside the accommodation building, Tom rushed through the corridors, eager to get going. He took a corner at almost a sprint, and ran straight into Rita coming the other way. She sprawled and dropped everything she was carrying. As he helped her pick up her belongings, she asked him why he was in such a rush.

"Don't tell anyone, OK, but I'm going to Julia's house in the countryside this weekend to study. Her parents are away and we're going to revise."

"Oh!" said Rita, confused and a little shocked. "Oh, well, er, have fun then." Rita made a snap decision - Julia had obviously been lying to her. She returned to her room and grabbed her own car keys, then rushed to the carpark in time to see Julia and Tom leave. Rita pulled out a few seconds later, intending to follow them and confront Julia once she knew what was going on.

Julia drove the car carefully and slowly to the house in the countryside. Rita stayed back a little, trying not to be too obvious. Julia's mind was too occupied with what her mother would say - and do - about her lapse in forgetting to meet Tom off-campus. She was far too distracted to check for followers.

Julia turned the heat up high in the car - she told Tom that her state of undress had left her a little cold. He complained anyway, so she told him there was a cold bottle of water in the glove compartment. He took it gratefully and swigged it all down in a few goes. Two minutes later, he dropped quietly asleep in the passenger seat. Julia beamed. She had done it. Both boys were theirs. She started to wonder what she would spend the money on once they sold Tom at the slave market.

Julia turned in to the gated entrance and then up the long drive. Rita parked her car a quarter of a mile from the house and went the rest of the way on foot. She was focused on following Julia and forgot her mobile in the car. Rita reached the gate and decided to scale the fence. She moved along the drive until she saw someone outside the house - probably Julia's mother - talking to Julia. The older woman was only wearing a long silk robe - it was odd clothing for late autumn.

Julia and the older woman agreed something - Tom didn't seem to be moving from the car. Julia drove the car into the large, attached garage of the house and the door shut automatically behind her. Rita paused. She could still turn back - but then she wouldn't find out what was going on. She didn't want to reveal her presence to Julia in case it was all an innocent mistake, so she moved stealthily up towards the front window and hid in the hedge. The garden was quite beautiful, she thought - Julia's family must really have some money.

Rita could hear nothing at all from inside the house - she didn't know that Julia's family had carefully soundproofed the whole thing, even applying a soundproof film to the windows. After several minutes gathering her courage, she crept up to the front window and looked through.

Rita could not believe the tableau she was witnessing. Julia was there, and another young woman - but curvier - and their mother maybe. They were all utterly naked. How could they all be naked? There were several naked men too - one she didn't recognise was standing waiting on the women. He was wearing a collar, and wrist and ankle cuffs, and a chastity cage. He was hairless and gorgeous. Julia's family must be really into their kink!

Two more naked male bodies were lying on the floor. Rita had to put her head up a little higher to see who they were. She gasped and immediately crouched back down. Oh my god, she thought, those are the twins. What was going on here? What kind of mad games were Julia's family and the twins playing? At the back of her mind were other thoughts fighting to get through - the standing male looked superb in his collar, cuffs and chastity belt. Perhaps one day she could get George to dress like that for her.

She shook her head to clear it and looked again through the window. Now there was just Julia and her mother, plus the males. The other woman had gone somewhere. They were laughing and chatting with the standing male - it looked so natural if you took out all the bondage gear. Was this just how they lived? Rita was a little jealous. But no - the twins were obviously unconscious. That didn't sit right.

Rita decided she would sneak back to her car, get her phone, and then decide what to do. She could confront the women, find out what was going on. She would bring the tire iron as well - she could defend herself if she had to. She turned to begin her low walk back through the garden, and stopped dead. Julia's sister stood over her - had come up silently behind her. The last thing Rita saw before blacking out was Clarice driving a stun stick into Rita's chest.

Chapter 10

Rita woke naked and shackled to a bed. She screamed but the gag in her mouth muffled the sound. Lisa, Julia and Clarice all stood in the bedroom where they'd restrained the intruder. On the floor knelt their service slave, the one who would soon reach the end of his life. Rita carried on trying to scream for a few minutes before finally giving up.

"The house is completely - and I mean completely - soundproof," said Lisa to the restrained girl. "I'm going to remove the gag and we'll see how you react. But first, let me tell you this: no harm will come to you. I have access to drugs that can make you forget the last few hours of your life - so you would simply wake up in your car, none the wiser about what had gone on, and we would be gone from this place, never to return. I'm taking the gag out now. Remember - I promise no harm will come to you."

Lisa removed the gag and Rita immediately began to scream at the top of her lungs for help. Lisa shepherded the girls out of the bedroom, taking the service slave with them. They had placed a camera in the room and watched from the kitchen - first as Rita screamed and screamed, then as she yelled, then cried, then yelled, then finally stopped, half an hour later. It was nearly 2p.m. now and the fitness instructor - their last enslavement target - would arrive in an hour.

Lisa spoke to her daughters, "Clarice - you checked her phone. Does anyone know she's here?"

Clarice had taken Rita's car keys and retrieved her mobile phone, which had been child's play for the advanced alien to hack into. "As far as I can tell, she told no one she was coming here. I've spoofed the phone so it seems to be driving away from here, back towards the city. Its signal will die there - if anyone realises she's missing in the next few hours it's likely they'd start looking there."

"So what are our options now?" said Julia, "I've told you what I think we should do."

"I've thought a little about your suggestion, Julia, and I'm not averse to it. There will be a few conditions though. Do you want to be the one to make the offer?"

"Please," said Julia, "yes I do. It'll sound better coming from me. Oh, and I need the old slave. I want to demonstrate to her what we can do with a male."

"That's fine," said Lisa, "but remember - she is to stay in that room with the door shut. When the fitness instructor gets here it could take me a little while to get some sedatives into him. Until then, if that door opens, he could hear her and then we'd have some trouble. Once you've established what she wants us to do - Clarice - I need you to give her some of that truth drug we brought."

Clarice butted in and tapped the stun stick she was still carrying on the kitchen table. "If anything goes wrong with the fitness instructor, I'll take care of it. But there's no reason for it to, as long as Julia keeps that door shut. It's completely soundproof. And as for the truth drug, we usually just use it on males mother. It'll work on females, but it's unethical."

Lisa cut her off with a glance. "We're in a difficult situation - ethics be damned. I need to be certain - absolutely certain - that she tells us the truth. Get to it, girls. I need to change into my exercise clothes - horrible things. I intend to burn them before we leave. Why would you wear clothes to exercise? Primitive planet."

Julia rose from the table and went to gather a few things - a flogger, a whip, a strapon, a single wrist cuff, and the service slave. He obediently followed her, crawling on his hands and knees, up into the back bedroom where they'd stashed Rita. He wasn't sure what his mistress had in store, but would do his best to obey and to please.

Julia walked into the room and shut the door firmly behind the slave. She pulled over a chair so that Rita could see her from the bed she occupied, and had the service slave crawl before her. She put her feet up on his back as he knelt.

"Hi Rita. I'm sorry about this - but I promise it'll be OK soon. Can we talk?"

Rita was hoarse from screaming, and ready to negotiate. "OK, Julia, let's talk. What the fuck is going on?"

Julia pointed down at the slave who knelt beneath her. "See this? How old would you say he was?"

"I don't know. Twenty-five?"

"Wrong. He's eighty-five."

"What are you even talking about? He can't be older than thirty."

"My mother bought him at a slave market sixty years ago. She's about the same age, you know. He's from this planet. We're not."

"This is ridiculous, Julia. I don't understand what you're trying to do here. Why are you telling me these things? Why have you kidnapped me, the twins? What the fuck is going on?"

Julia could see that simple words weren't going to do it. She pressed her wrists together, unlocking the control that would reveal her true appearance. Rita gasped as the advanced holograms gave way, revealing the green-skinned alien girl she knew as Julia.

"Surprise!" said Julia. "We really are who we say we are, we really are from another planet, and we really do enslave males. I haven't kidnapped you - you'll be free to go in a few hours. I can see you're in a bit of shock, so let me demonstrate a few things. Slave, stand up."

The naked male quickly stood to attention. He adopted a classic slave posture, with legs spread well apart and hands clasped firmly behind his back. Julia stood to one side of him and stroked his hair. "I'm sorry, slave, you've behaved perfectly as always, but I need to demonstrate my ownership of you. Collar: shock level 2."

His world burst into agony as the collar kicked in. The pain made the slave want to sink to his knees, but he had been ordered to stand. He accepted the pain gratefully - he tried to show Julia with eyes that he thanked her for reminding him of her superiority, her ownership. Julia pushed the slave down onto his knees, with the collar still shocking him.

"Sorry again, darling slaveboy, but needs must. Balls: shock level 3."

Now the slave cried out as both his neck and balls were struck with enormous pain. He writhed and jerked on the floor, quite oblivious to the purpose of his torture. He accepted it just the same, as one accepts the words and actions of one's Goddesses. Rita watched in fascination as Julia towered over the slaveboy who suffered at her feet. Rita felt herself get just a little bit wet - this was how males should live.

Julia gave the command to cease the shocks. The slave recovered in a few seconds, shaking a little as he took up a kneeling display posture that he knew Julia particularly liked. She sat back down in her chair and lifted up the slave's chastity cage. "See this?" she said to Rita. "He gets to come only when we allow it - this is unbreakable and the lock is keyed to female DNA. He can't remove it."

"Why doesn't he escape?" said Rita.

"Two reasons. One: because the control devices he wears don't allow it. But in truth, I'm told he only ever tried to escape twice - about typical. The second reason is far more important. Because he recognises a simple truth: females are superior, males are inferior. Females should own and control males. Isn't that right, slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress Julia! The female is superior to the male. I am happy to be your property and would never try to escape."

"You see?" said Julia to Rita, "He can't conceive of being anything other than what he's meant to be - our slave." Julia leaned back in the chair and spread her legs. "Slave, worship me."

"Yes, Mistress Julia," said the slave, all torture forgotten. He practically dived into her folds with his tongue, eager to show just how happy he was to be owned by a family of superior women. Julia let Rita drink in the show of submission that the slave was putting on. She pressed the slave's head into her pussy with one hand, and took up the flogger in the other.

For fifteen minutes, the service slave worshipped at Julia's clit while his goddess lightly flogged his back. Julia swam in a sea of pleasure. She smiled at Rita, catching her eye - wanting Rita to see that perhaps all this could be hers. But that could wait. Julia came twice - a powerful orgasm and a lighter, sweeter one. The slave ate her hungrily, gave thanks for receiving her gifts and tasting her divinity.

Julia languished in her chair, happy as ever to have a slave serve her most intimate needs. She had the slave move up from her clit to suck her nipples. The slave loved these moments - he loved to take these pert breasts into his mouth, to suckle at them. Such acts brought him true bliss. Julia's whole body tingled and waves of euphoria rushed over her - there was something satisfying about sharing this part of herself with Rita - her true self. Julia looked back to Rita.

The girl on the bed seemed to have forgotten her captivity and was gazing with rapt attention at the slave as he gave his devoted attention to Julia's nipples. He had learned just how she liked them sucked - the right pressure, the occasional gentle application of teeth, a slow rhythm. Julia had forgotten the flogger on the floor.

1...456789