A Slave-taking Trip to Planet Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop now, slave. Put your head in my lap."

The slave did so, drinking in the scent of Julia's pussy. Julia sat stroking his hair as he recovered some energy. Lisa looked over to the strapon she'd brought with her, and the clock on the wall. Two twenty-five. Clarice would come in and administer the truth drug at two-forty, then leave the room while Julia questioned Rita, on video. Clarice wanted to be on hand in case the fitness instructor tried anything. Julia had brought the strapon to show Rita how hard she could fuck the slave, but now another demonstration came to mind.

"Rita, I'm going to give you a choice. There are two ways I can show you how this slave will submit to women. The first is that I put on that strapon and fuck him as hard as I can with it while you watch. He loves being taken from behind by his mistresses. The second - and I hope you choose the second but it really is up to you - he could go down on you and I would stay to keep watch."

Rita thought for the briefest of moments. "The second," she said. "But I always lock George's hands behind his back when he goes down on me." She looked at Julia and the slave, then to Julia. "Can you do that to him?"

"Of course, darling, of course. There, you see, a simple command and they lock together. He has no freedom. Now, slave, lick Mistress's Rita's clit until she comes."

The slaveboy shuffled up onto the bed and got into position between Rita's shackled legs. He moved his face until it was close to Rita's rampant mound of jet black pubic hair, which she wore proudly. George had once asked her if she would wax it, but she had scolded the boy and then had him bury his face in her bush as penance. Her mind snapped back to the present as the nameless slaveboy spoke, "Mistress Rita, may I begin?"

"You may!" said Rita.

The slaveboy dove into her mound with his tongue. It was very different from worshipping Mistress Julia - Mistress Rita had a lot more hair and a smaller clit. He soon found his mark and began to lick and suck at a steady pace. Rita was soon moaning in the throes of passion. This slave was good, really good. Rita drew all her attention into herself, tried to forget her unfortunate situation. Maybe today wasn't such a disaster after all.

Julia could see that the generous choice had been the right one. The slaveboy's tongue was convincing Rita of the rightness of things in a way that Julia never could have. Rita pulled against the restraints - she wanted to wrap the slave's head in her thighs, lock him to her body. Her skin and mind were aflame. All the tension of the last hour was pouring out thanks to the worship she was receiving.

Rita began to fantasise about owning a male - really enslaving one like this. She pictured George, naked, collared, bound, in chastity, grateful. How would she train him, how far would he go? Her attention snapped back to the slaveboy between her legs. He had increased the pace, was driving Rita over the edge. Rita bucked and writhed on the sumptuous bed, then came hard and loud as the slaveboy licked and licked.

Rita's orgasm lasted more than a minute. Sensing the need for an outstanding performance, the slaveboy tried to feel every minute shift in what Rita wanted, what she could take. He ever so gradually reduced the pace and intensity of his skilled tongue, never overstimulating, but keeping Rita coming as long as possible. Rita drifted into bliss, then sank back into the bed as the orgasm finally stopped.

Without even thinking, she spoke to the boy, "Clean me, slave." It was the same order she gave George after he went down on her. Julia's nameless slaveboy obeyed the command immediately, and began to lick up Rita's juices, not daring to waste a drop. When she was thoroughly cleaned, he remained in position waiting for new orders.

"Good boy, slave," said Julia. "Good boy. Come down off the bed now and kneel at my feet again, but so Mistress Rita can see your face." The slaveboy did so. He was quite worn out and was grateful for the rest. He kept himself on display so that Mistress Rita could see his submission to her and Mistress Julia.

Julia looked at the clock. Two thirty-five. She had five minutes before Clarice would come in and administer the truth serum - it was time to explain Rita's options to her.

"Rita. I need to explain some things to you. My family and I have discussed matters. We think there are two options. For anyone but you, there'd be only one, and it would already have happened. That option is option one.

"In option one, you will forget that any of this ever happened. We would give you a drug that will wipe your memory of the day - you'll wake up tomorrow with what seems like a fever, and hopefully assume that you got ill and went to bed. Your life would carry on much as normal. However, I wouldn't be in it.

"I'm going home to my planet of birth, with the slaves we've taken - there are more than just the twins - tonight. If you want, you could come with us. We've discussed it, and if you wanted, we could try to kidnap George for you to have as a slave too. When you got to our planet, you would be supported to study whatever you wanted part-time, and we'd find you some work part-time too. You could live with us - you'd be comfortable, safe, with good prospects.

"Women in my society can live in good health for a hundred years without life extension treatment, or three-hundred with it. The treatment is expensive but if you save for several years you can afford it - you only need it once. So, those are your choices. Forget, live here, or remember, and come with us.

"I need you to think it over really carefully. In a couple of minutes, my sister is going to come in. If you think you might want to come with us, you're going to have to prove it to us. And I mean really prove it. If you want to stay, well we'll just give you the amnesia drug and everything will be OK.

"But if you want to come with us, you'll need to agree to take a truth drug and tell us that you want to come, that you won't betray us, and that you think you'd be happier with us than on Earth. You could never go back to Earth - I know you don't really have any family left but still. You'd never come back. Think it over."

Rita lay on the bed and tried to process all this information. Her gut said go - remember, leave the planet. Her mind tried to see the pros and cons. She really knew nothing about these people. Except that they shared her views on the inferiority of males, and that Julia was someone she deeply cared about. In fact, she was even more attracted to Julia now than she had been before.

Clarice came in and offered Rita the choice of drugs - truth serum or amnesia. Rita hesitated, testing Clarice's patience. Clarice tapped her foot on the ground. She raised her eyebrow at Rita: choose. Rita chose - the truth drug. She would tell this strange family how much she wanted to come with them. Earth's culture was still patriarchal - a woman like her would always struggle with that. Better to leave.

Clarice nodded and administered the drug. She handed Julia a list of questions, phrased to get the clearest responses, then left the room to put on a 'normal' outfit, so that she could observe the fitness instructor without causing comment. The drug took five minutes to fully kick in - Julia waited and held Rita's shackled hand.

Julia checked Rita's pupils, could see they were now fully dilated. "What is your name?" said Julia.

"Rita Gupta," she replied.

Julia ran through several more factual questions, testing to see if Rita could lie. She tossed in some obviously untrue ones here and there, trying to get Rita to confirm something she knew wasn't true. This was to see if Rita would unthinkingly answer yes to them. The drug shouldn't allow that - and Rita was unable to give the untruthful answer. It was working.

"Rita, earlier I gave you a choice. Do you want to forget what happened today?"

"No."

"Do you want to continue living here on Earth?"

"No."

"Do you want to leave Earth with us?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to live in a matriarchal society where all men are slaves?"

"Yes!"

"Rita, you are potentially dangerous to us. If we set you free, do you intend to harm us or betray us in any way?"

"No. I would never. I swear."

"Will you report us to the authorities on this planet, or cause someone else to report us to the authorities on this planet?"

"No!"

"Those are good answers, Rita!" said Julia, with tears in her eyes. "There are a few more questions."

"Do you wish us to kidnap George so that he could become your slave?"

"Yes! Please! Oh god yes!"

Julia laughed. "Another good answer," she said. "Again: do you wish or intend to harm, betray or bring harm to me, my mother or my sister Clarice in any way?"

"No!"

"That's it, Rita. It's up to a family vote now. You should rest - that drug is very taxing."

"Wait, Julia. There's something I want to say, while the drug is still working. I am grateful to you. I will never harm or betray you. I love you and I want to be in a relationship with you. I don't know if you feel the same." Rita was crying a little too.

"Oh, Rita. I love you too, you dominant goddess. I'm bisexual - most of my species are. Let's be together - you, me and our slaves. We have some time to kill - we've got another slave arriving. Do you want me to put the strapon on and make love to you with it?"

"Yes!" said Rita. They made love tenderly - Julia would never fuck a man like this. Each felt the presence of the other, then merged together in passion. They sent the slaveboy to kneel in the corner facing the wall - he didn't need to watch this, but he could listen. When they were done he licked the juices from their pussies and the sweat from their bodies.

Chapter 11

It was now 4pm. In the basement, the naked, depilated fitness instructor tested his cuffs and collar. He could not speak, was shocked with electricity whenever he tried. He could only gaze in wonder and horror at the other naked, shackled men in the cages around him. His enslavement had gone without a hitch - it had been Julia who had suggested putting sedatives in a smoothie. The fitness fanatic had jumped at the chance to try Lisa's secret recipe. A little time and a lot of bondage had done the rest.

Lisa and her daughters sat at the kitchen table, naked as they usually were. The service slave busied himself cleaning and packing - he would be glad to be back among other slaves soon. Rita was still chained to the bed upstairs, sleeping off the truth drug. Lisa started the discussion.

"We've reviewed Rita's answers to the questions. Let's vote now - do we have her come with us? Clarice?"

"I vote yes," said Clarice, "I know I'm a bit of a cynic, but it's too romantic. Yes."

Lisa looked to Julia. "Well mother, you'll be shocked to find out that I vote yes too. But I know it has to be unanimous. What do you vote?"

Lisa paused for a few seconds. "I vote yes." Julia punched the air, then jumped up and hugged her mother. "However," said Lisa, after the hug was done, "she can't be involved directly in kidnapping George."

Clarice nodded but Julia was confused. "Why not? Surely you trust her?"

"Oh I do. After the drugs I know she's with us. But they're the problem. I want to leave this house as as soon as possible, and the drugs take half a day to wear off. She can't enslave someone if she's wandering through corridors blurting out truths to everyone she meets - especially to George. No, she has to stay here or on the ship. Clarice, Julia - suggestions?"

Julia piped up. "I have an idea. I know George a bit - he'd trust me. I need Clarice to come with me. We'll bring Rita's phone so we can message him and pretend to be her, then tell him to come meet us in my room so we can have some drinks and then go out. When he gets there I'll tell him Rita's just going to be a minute and give him something to drink. I'll tell him Clarice is coming out with us too. Then the drugs kick in, we drive back to the house, and presto: slavery! What do you think?"

"What if he doesn't come?" said Clarice

"He will - he likes to drink. But we could go to him if he won't. I can get another student to drink alcohol in the evening. It's not hard. Really."

"OK," said Lisa. "It's simple and I like it. What if he's already out?"

"Then we leave him and Rita can save up and buy a slave," said Julia. "We've taken enough risks already."

Lisa smiled - this was the kind of thinking she wanted to see in her daughters. She sent Julia and Clarice off to drive back to Julia's university. Barely an hour-and-a-half later, she received a message from them: success. They were already on their way back, with a drugged and obedient George in the car. Lisa woke Rita up and untied her. Rita was informed that George was on the way - she beamed at the news.

While Rita took a shower, Lisa organised the last few things that she needed to do to close up the house. Once night fell, they would bring up the new crop of slaves from the basement and then bring their ship in to hover, cloaked and invisible, over the rear garden. Lisa planned to dose the slaves with euphorics - short-term drugs that would make them happy and compliant. Then they would merrily march up the ramp into the ship. Unlike the obedience drugs, there was no risk of rewriting any neural pathways, but the slaves would be useless for a few hours after.

Rita came down the stairs drying her hair with a towel. Lisa had forgotten to tell her about the nudity rule, and assumed she would see a clothed girl as she rounded the corner. But there stood Rita, naked, free and unashamed.

"Welcome to the family, darling. We've got to wait a while before the girls arrive back with George. Why don't I tell you a bit more about the way we live?"

"Thanks, Lisa. I'd like that."

"I thought I'd have the slave lick my pussy while we wait. Is that OK?"

"That's fine, Lisa. I'll enjoy watching."

"Just so. Oh, and thank you for not putting any clothes on. In my household, I insist on female nudity. I suppose you noticed?"

"Well it's hard to miss that you're all nude!" said Rita, "But to be honest, I didn't realise it was a rule. I just like it. Why hide perfection?"

"Why indeed?" said Lisa - she knew now that she and Rita would get on well. She put her hand on Rita's bottom and led them through to where they could sit down. Rita sat with her in the sitting room while the slave tended first to Lisa, then to Rita, who was hungry for as much slave tongue as she could get.

Lisa explained ways of life on her home planet, a brief history of their culture, and what Rita could look forward to. This time, Rita got to wrap her thighs around the old slave and make her pussy his whole world. He adored her. Lisa also explained that as the matriarch of their household, she was entitled to discipline Rita if she so chose. She gave Rita a quick spanking to demonstrate, then hugged her and welcomed her to the family.

Around 7pm, Julia and Clarice arrived with George. Under Lisa's guidance, Rita enslaved the boy properly. He was collared, cuffed and placed into permanent chastity; Rita pierced his nipples and his tongue at the same time. Rita had asked Julia to stop at a store on the way to get George - she wanted hair removal strips. These she used to painfully tear away every last shred of the slave's pubic hair. This was her revenge for the time he had suggested that she should wax.

Night fell not long after - Lisa dosed six of the seven new slaves with the euphoric, and ordered them onto the ship. George went willingly, still held by the obedience drugs. Their old service slave needed no such treatment - he simply went happily back onto the ship, crawling as always, while Lisa held his leash. He too wanted to return to true civilisation.

Tom, the lecturer and the fitness instructor were quickly placed into suspended animation. The remaining women and their slaves crowded in to the small living quarters on the ship. The journey home took a little over a month - they could only afford to rent quite a slow, old ship.

Clarice largely kept Dancer on all-fours during the journey - she enjoyed riding him around the ship using the special saddle she had brought with her. His body grew stronger every day, just as his intellect diminished until he was nought but the clever animal Clarice desired. He became a happy ponyboy and worshipped Clarice as a goddess. His tongue was skilled enough, and Clarice taught him basic words of command that would let her change the pace and intensity of his worship. She let Dancer keep his balls - she preferred a stallion.

Lisa had taken the gardener's name away from him and simply called him 'new slave'. Her new slave put up some resistance at first but Lisa was relentless in her discipline. Every day he was spanked, whipped or flogged several times, or else he was chained up with vicious clamps on his nipples. His mind broke to her will after three weeks - no drugs needed. From that moment on, he started to copy the patterns of behaviour that the older slave showed. New slave took to crawling on all-fours and speaking only when spoken to. Lisa rewarded him by letting him cum on her bottom. He was truly grateful.

Rita and Julia formed a happy young couple. Every day they took the showers together that they had always wanted to take. Each cleaned only the other, learning every part of each other's bodies as they went. As for their slaves, neither Rita nor Julia especially liked the boys' names, so they took them away and renamed them.

Julia renamed Sam 'Cyan', after the colour of his eyes. Rita named George 'Viridian' - she wanted the two slaves to know they were part of a family. Cyan and Viridian broke almost immediately - they were innately slaves, submissive to the core. Cyan broke while rimming Julia and Viridian while Rita smothered him.

When kneeling in the display position, they competed over who could spread their legs wider to show more submissiveness. Rita and Julia had the boys shower together in the same way that they did - cleaning only each other. After the initial embarrassment and some tearful spankings (orders were not to be questioned), the two slaves were soon true brothers in submission. They enjoyed putting on a show for their owners, and this way experienced the intimacy of equals.

The two women shared the males between them, though each found that their original male remained their favourite. When the slaves had earned a reward, they were allowed to masturbate onto their respective owner's breasts, bottom or feet, as long as they ate up every last drop of their cum.

The fitness instructor revealed under the truth drug that he had always admired dogs and wanted nothing more than to be some lucky woman's petmale. A painfully shy friend of Julia's bought him. She wanted a male who would always be loyal and who could never speak over her or try to take a lead. She had his vocal cords altered immediately, taking away his ability to speak. Now he could only bark and whine.

She had his legs altered so that he could only 'walk' on all-fours, never stand, and had his hands converted into paws by removing all the fingers and both thumbs. She gave him an implant to reduce his intelligence, and kept him fit by taking him for runs in the park. Julia's friend named the petmale Bounce, for his energetic behaviour.

Julia's friend didn't think she had much of a sex drive and grew tired of the puppy begging to be masturbated by her hands. Once he was castrated they settled into a happy life together; she kept his balls on display in a jar. By now he was a fully domesticated animal, not remotely human, and she found she was no longer embarrassed to have his tongue lick her pussy. They passed many hours in front of the fire as her faithful petmale brought her to orgasm after orgasm. She had his life extended - he was her loyal, leashed and neutered companion for three-hundred years.

1...456789