Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and began running the tip of my tongue around the curve of her butt cheeks and then right around the rim of her darling, light pink rosebud. Tory twitched and moaned as I went right to work on it, darting with the tip of my tongue, and then washing the whole area with broad flat strokes.

"Oh please fuck your naughty little girl Daddy," she is pleaded.

"Are you sure Tory, are you sure want me to fuck you?" It would have been very problematic at that point if she'd said no.

"Oh please fuck me, but go slow, you're so big. I want you, I wantall of your big hard cock inside me."

"This is where you fuck?" I asked.

She was canted a little to one side, I had almost her whole right butt cheek in my left hand and my thumb playing against her only orifice.

"Yess, ohhh yess, right there."

I didn't even think to ask her if she had any lube or anything. I leaned back down and licked her some more, getting her as wet as possible. The head of my cock was slippery with precum too; it would have to be enough.

Tory was very flexible, she was so far on her back, with her knees at her ears that her hole was level, even tilted a little upwards. I grabbed her by one of her ankles and grabbed my cock with the other. I rubbed it around her puckered wet sphincter and pushed.

"Aghhhh, ahhh, yes. Yes!" she cried.

I pushed harder, and just like that, Tory gave out a sharp pitched squeal, and I was in. Then I started to hump. Short stokes, each one harder and deeper. Practically insane with lust, I thrust relentlessly while she screamed and thrashed and begged for more. She bent back further and I rose up getting more leverage, driving down into her with furious force.

It was the tightest thing I'd ever felt in my life. As I thrust I could feel her ass stretching, but still gripping, gripping fiercely my angry cock

"Oh you're soooooo big, Daddy, so big, oh fuck me! Fuck your little slut!"

I pulled back about half way and started taking long fast strokes that drove me farther and farther into her, until one long, growling thrust brought my in all the way to the balls. At the sound of her wailing I let fly. No little squirt like hers, believe me. I emptied a serious load into her which she met with a new stream of dirty talk.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh God yes, fill me up Daddy. Split me, break me; take me. Oh yess yesss, yess!"

I realized that I had her folded over almost double, it was a wonder that I hadn't snapped her spine. Tory made a long wistful sigh as I pulled out of her, and then slowly lowered her hips and legs back to the bed.

I found her mouth and locked it fiercely to my own.

"Oh thank you Daddy. You're so good to yourbad little girl," she said happily.

I flopped onto my back, panting, hoping that no one in the motel had overheard her incestuous cries.

"Tory, that was the best fuck of my life," I panted.

I didn't even feel bad for coming so quickly because I knew we were going to do it again, and I knew that next time I was going to be able to make it last.

Chapter Four: Accidental Daddy

I'd fucked my wife up the ass just once. I'd enjoyed it, but she told me it was never happen again and she was true to her word. But that had been nothing like this. That had been an uncomfortable, grudging struggle; it had seemedunnatural, even if it did feel good. This just feltright.

As my pounding heart slowly dropped down to a less frightening level and my horny madness subsided, I started to think. Was I gripped with regret, disgust, or horror at my beastly actions? Was I concerned that I'd somehow lost my manhood, my moral compass?

Nope. When I regained control of myself my first thought was for her. Oh God, what had I done to her, had I hurt her?

I rolled up onto an elbow to find her already in that position looking at me fondly, she looked okay, hell she looked really happy.

"Jesus Tory, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you baby?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Oh youhurt me Daddy. You reamed me good, you broke me; youimpaled me. Youslayed me."

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry," I groaned.

"Don't be sorry you darling man, Iloved it."

"Really?"

"I want to do it again as soon as possible, I want more," she said with an eager grin.

"But seriously, didn't it hurt? It sounded like it hurt."

"Oh it hurt a bit, because you're soooo big, the biggest I've ever had by far. I wasn't sure if I'd like big, and now I know -I like big. And next time it will hardly hurt at all. Don't worry Daddy, you didn't do anything I didn't want you to."

I couldn't say that I understood it, but there was no doubt that it excited me. Then Tory snuggled up and we kissed. I kissed her softly, enjoying the way her lips yielded to mine, especially the lower one which I sucked on gently before running my tongue into her mouth. She met it with her own, toying and teasing it, drawing it deeper into her mouth, drawing me deeper into her, making me kiss harder and rougher until I had to pull back for fear of crushing her.

Tory didn't seem afraid at all. She placed her exquisite, manicured hand on my chest and gave it a little push.

"Nowyou lay back. I want to get that big thing of yours in my mouth. I want to get it in my hands, I want to spend somequality time with it," she purred.

That made me laugh. "Okay Tory. Let me take a piss first, okay."

"Hurry back, Daddy."

"Fuck, you reallyare a bad girl."

There was no question about it, as far as I was concerned Tory was a girl. If that made me a fag, or a pervert, well then so be it.

It reminded me of that old song'if loving you is wrong.' I wrote new lyrics in my head."If fucking you is gay, I don't wanna be straight." Ha, that made me laugh. I was having way more fun than an old dog like me had any right to expect.

####

Tory crawled up between my legs, and with a delighted sigh grabbed my hard cock with both hands and started stroking it expertly. First she worked the shaft with a tight fisted twisting motion before transferring one soft hand to my balls while the other kept running over the slick head again and again.

"Oh Daddy, it's so beautiful," she said smiling up at me.

Tory came up on her knees with her ass high in the air so she could get her tongue on my balls. She licked them and sucked them one at a time into her mouth without taking her eyes off of me.

"Can I suck it Daddy, can I put it in my mouth?" she asked in a teasing voice.

I groaned. Tory took that for a yes, licked up the shaft and then lowered her mouth over the head. I groaned again as she sucked at it with surprising force. She bobbed up and down on it, going down a bit further each time, and then, on only her third move took in all the way down to the base without even blinking.

"Fuck, you're incredible!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

Tory smiled with her eyes because her mouth was completely filled with my cock. I watched with amazement as her little tongue came out to lick the underside of my cock at the base, then she drew herself all the way back up and off, choking just a little, and chuckling.

"I didn't know if I could manage that," she said proudly.

Tory kept stroking with one firm hand, and started working on the head, sucking it in and out of her mouth. She sat back a bit and looked at it with delight as she continued to stroke.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"You're beautiful," I replied. "Are all the girls at that club like you?"

"In what way?" she replied coyly as she licked the head of my dick like an ice cream cone.

"Do they all have cute little cocks?"

"A few, but mostly not. Didn't Mr Macdonald warn you about that?"

I remembered that at one point when all the girls got up go to the ladies room Mac had asked me. "So you like her?"

"Wait, did you set this up?" I'd asked him.

"No, she came to you all on her own. I turn my back on you for one minute and boom! So, do you like her?"

"Fucking right, buddy, look at the can on her," I replied as I'd watched her sashay towards the far end of the club.

"She's a bit tomboyish, don't you think?" he was ribbing me, but I'd thought at the time it was just about her age.

"No offense, but yours are a little much," I replied.

The girls he was with had unnaturally plump mouths formed in permanent pouts, and their blonde hair was done up in perky little pigtails. Their "uniform" consisted of sleeveless tops that hugged, and barely covered, their considerable boobs. Their flared shirts didn't even come to the bottom of their butt cheeks which were encased in flesh coloured tights and no panties. And of course high heels. Whoever heard of a cheer leader wearing high heels?

"Those little cutie pies?" he grinned.

"Now Tory, a girl like her you could take camping, have a little fun in the great outdoors," I said.

I'm sure he had a great chuckle at that, but I knew it wasn't malicious, not something he'd tell anyone about. In fact it showed that he had faith in me, in my liberal mindedness, or my voracious horniness at least.

Tory looked up from my balls, her soft lips shiny with precum and her eyes, faintly smudged at the edge by mascara, were sleepy with desire.

"You're not mad are you, or regretful? Do you feel as if you've been cheated, or tricked into some kind of terrible transgression?"

"Not mad at all. I loved it, and I think you're fantastic..."

"Oh you darling man," she said and resumed sucking on the head of my cock before feeding it all the way down into her throat again. Once she was done that she rubbed her soft freckled cheek lovingly up and down the shaft, holding it steady with the head in her fist.

Once I could speak again, I went on. "The girls that Mac was with, the cheerleaders..."

"Oh yes, they're like me too."

"Fuck, excuse my ignorance, I mean no offense, but whatare you?"

"I'm a cross dresser."

"Which means?"

"I'm a man who likes to dress up like a girl and have sex with men. Especially men with big, hard gorgeous cocks," she replied happily licking away at the shaft of my cock.

"So you're gay? Not that it matters, I'm just trying to situate myself here," I asked.

"Gay, sure. I love cock,and I have a thing for older men. I've been dreaming of a cock like yours all my life. But enough talk Daddy, will you please stand up for me, there's something I want to do."

I was tempted to bring up how I wasn't that thrilled by being called Daddy, but Little Head had assumed control once again.

Tory slid off the bed, skipped across the room and retrieved her heels and put them on. "That's it, just stand like that. Ohhh you are soooo lovely," she purred.

With her heels on, the top of her head came up to about my nose, so she still had to strain upwards to give me a kiss. She teased me with her tongue for a moment and then started down my body.

Well I sure wouldn't call myselflovely. I doubt anybody hasever called me lovely, but I'm in pretty good shape for my age. A lifetime of physical activity stays with you. I wasn't a body builder or anything, but I still had the shoulders, chest and strong legs of my youth. My gut was only a bit rounded, and my love handles were not too embarrassing.

As for my cock I've been around enough men to know that I'm well above average in length and girth.

Tory kissed all around my chest, licked and sucked at my nipples, nipped one of them and looked up at me with those mischievous eyes before carrying on down my body. I instinctively adopted the at ease position, hands behind my back, but with my head down so I could watch her. She kept going, and went into a squat with her legs wide apart rather than going down onto her knees, like I'd expected.

It was incredibly sexy, the way she balanced on her heels with one hand firmly grasping my butt while the other fed my cock back into her mouth. Her little cock looked enticing as it curved up and drooped a little, still only about three quarters hard. Then she reached down with one hand and started stroking it, while leaving the other one tightly on my butt.

Tory pulled her head back and looked up at me.

"Please fuck my pretty little mouth," she said forming her mouth into an irresistible pout. I slid my cock in just past the head and she sucked hard. I slowly fucked her lips, not going very deep.

"Morrmmmph," she said, stroking and looking up at me with hungry eyes.

I started thrusting my hips a little harder, feeding her a few more inches, stretching her mouth. I didn't want to choke her so I restrained my urge to shove the beast all the way down her throat. Tory started rocking back and forth, taking in more of it on her own.

"Mormpmmmh," she pleaded.

I couldn't resist those eyes. I lightly, but firmly grabbed the back of her head, bending at the knees and started thrusting harder and deeper.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she said. Her cheeks were hollow from sucking and she started stroking herself faster.

I got about eight inches in, almost all of me, before she started gagging. I went to pull out, but she dug her nails into my butt, holding me steady. I held still while she blew hot breath through her little nostrils, settled herself and started sucking, keeping her head still.

Finally she pulled her head back, and I pulled myself all the way back out.

"Jesus Tory," I said.

She wiped some of the saliva off of her lips and sank down to her knees. "I love your big cock, Daddy, Ilove having my mouth stuffed like that."

Now she got down under my balls and licked as she stroked me with one hand while continuing to play with herself with the other.

Tory talked dirty to me. I can't remember the words exactly because I was starting to go out of my mind again. She wasn't putting on any kind of little girl voice, but spoke in a soft, slightly self-mocking tone. From my experience with Brits, I guessed her accent was upper class, or at least middle class and maybe from somewhere around London. It wasn't a little girl's voice at all, but the voice of a self-assured, educated, naughty young woman.

Finally she slithered back up my body, wiped her mouth again with the back of her hand and kissed me.

"One more thing I'd like to do Daddy, before you fuck my ass again."

"Uh sure, fill your boots, baby," I replied.

"Just turn around and lean on the bed."

I had no idea what she had in mind, but I did as she asked.

"That's it, just like that."

I felt her tongue darting all over my ass cheeks and working it's way down towards the bottom of my ass first on one side and then the other.

"Mmmm, spread your legs Daddy," she said and her little hands guided me until they were about shoulder width apart.

Tory reached through my legs and grabbed my hard cock. Reefing against the torque she pulled it back so that it was more or less pointing straight down at the floor. Holding it firmly near the head she started licking me from there up to my balls which she licked and sucked into her mouth one at a time. I groaned. She kept going up until her face was buried between my ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, Tory, Jesus, what are you doing?"

I heard a muffled chuckle while she lapped from my balls up to my ring piece stopping there to toy at it with her tongue. This was another new thing for me. I figured I was getting a rim job, or something like it, while at the same time she was squeezing and dragging at my cock. It felt so incredible that I couldn't even move.

"Ohhh fuck. Fuck!" I exclaimed and got more chuckles.

The thought of her cute, Tom boy face buried in my ass was almost too much to take. I was very close to coming before she backed off.

"You like that Daddy?" Tory asked.

"Holy fuck, Tory, you are adirty little girl!" I exclaimed.

"I told you I was a little ass whore, and you wouldn't believe me. Now do you believe that I'm a little slut?"

"Fuck." I said again. She reallywas a slut.

Tory went back at it again, eagerly. She wasn't just making a point, she really liked it. Fuck me! In fact she was getting me so wet down there that an even more outrageous thought came to mind.

Wait a minute, was she planning on fucking me? Was that on the table?

Tory kept licking and yanking away. Was she even capable of doing that with her little semi-hard dick? And if she could, was I going to let her? No fucking way I concluded.

"Tory, get the fuck up here, or I swear I will tan your ass," I growled standing up.

She gave my butt a hard slap, and while I stretched out my back, she grabbed the lube from the end table, yanked up her stockings one at a time, and flopped herself down on the bed. She lay on her stomach thrusting her hips up towards me.

"Now Daddy, I want you toreally fuck me. Long and hard; I want you to take your time so we can both enjoy it. Come on Daddy, get that big fucking cock of yours up inside my tight little ass."

Chapter Five: Daddy's Little Slut

Tory came up on her forearms and knees with her ass shoved upwards like a cat doing a stretch.

"Likethis, Daddy?" she asked in a mock innocent voice.

I took the tube of KY jelly from her. I knew what it was, and I also knew what a mess it could make, so I hesitated for a second, wanting to enjoy the pristine beauty of her bum before messing it up again. I stroked her cheeks, such a pure snowy white against the black of her stockings. Her legs were parted and I found myself fascinated by the sight of her little dick hanging down beneath her high scrotum.

I never would have imagined that a cock could be cute. But this one was, cute and tidy and very tempting. I reached down and squeezed her balls.

"Oh Daddy," she sighed and spread her legs further apart.

I had this girl'sballs in my hand. You might think I'd find that slightly disturbing, but it wasn't. Whatwas bothering me was the whole daddy thing. Was she going to keep that up all night, I wondered?

I reached between her legs, took her shaft in my fist and gave it a tug.

"Ahhhh, Daddy, don't tease me," Tory pleaded.

I was making it all up as I went along, just letting my body do whatever popped into myunleashed mind. I gave her puny dick a few more strokes, and reefed back on it like she'd done to me. I gave the dripping head a pinch. She moaned and waggled her can.

"Oh Daddy, you can play with that all you want later, but oh please, please fuck me now. Don't you want to fuck my tight little bottom?"

I growled at her, and with my free hand slapped her ass once, hard. I hauled her cock back even further, fascinated by how pliable it was. I squeezed again and pulled down on it like I was milking a cow.

"I love that Daddy but my bum, my bum is so empty. Please fill it up with your big, hard cock."

The girl sure had a mouth on her, and a naughty mind behind it. And her accent, fuck. You could make a man do anything with a voice like that.

I bent down and kissed her butt cheeks. She'd cleaned herself up since our first go round, so her rosebud was fresh and puckered. I kissed it and teased it with my tongue, spreading her cheeks roughly apart. There was that taste of vanilla again, mixed with fucking pixie sweat. I can't explain it, I wanted to burrow in there and fuck her with my tongue. I wanted to eat her up. A purely natural reaction, right?

Only then did I dribble some of the liquid between her cheeks and start working it into her precious little button. I used my thumbs to knead the rim, pressing in and pulling out, feeling the thrill of her yielding to me, loving her moans and the tension running through the muscles of her butt cheeks.

I took a mouthful of her soft cheek and bit down gently while I shoved my thumb past the barrier of her sphincter. She took it like a gift with an appreciative sigh. I went in as far as I could, feeling the squishy looseness there compared to the vice that held my last knuckle. Wet and slippery, I pulled my thumb back to the tightest part of her hole and continued to nip and bite at her ass. With my free hand, I squeezed her dick, testing it, wondering if it would get any harder.

123456...9