Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

He would try anything at this point so he started licking all around her puckered anus, lubing it up with his saliva. Kayla enjoyed the feeling of having her asshole licked and this being her first time, she decided then and there that she wanted to do it more. For about a minute that seemed like a lifetime to Tom, he licked her wrinkled brown hole. He was starting to think that licking gently wasn't working when he realized that his tongue was actually sinking in deeper each time he slid it over. It was loosening so he took a chance and pushed hard and was rewarded as he sank in deeply. He heard Kayla moan loudly, but to him she seemed miles away.

There was a slight tingling sensation on his tongue and he felt a rush go through his body. It was so intense that his penis expanded rapidly and his mind came into clear focus. He had definitely hit the pay dirt that he was searching for, and he wanted more. The smell and taste were forgotten as was the depressing feelings he had felt and the shame. What he felt now was his need being taken care of. It was like a vampire who was feeding on the neck of a victim and getting strength from that feeding.

The feelings Kayla were experiencing was quite different. She was shocked at how good this ass play felt and she started rubbing her sopping pussy. She couldn't remember the last time her pussy got this wet without anyone touching it. In fact, she was so turned on, she could smell her arousal stronger than ever before. Even that heightened her excitement. As the feelings intensified, she rubbed her clitoris faster and soon forgot that there was a man beneath her ass.

She lowered herself down so she was sitting full weight on his face. Her breathing had become a series of short sharp breaths sounding almost like a locomotive chugging down the tracks. "WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO" Her fingers became a blur and she stretched her legs out straight which put more weight on Tom's abused face. The muscles in her legs tightened up as the pressure built, this caused her ass cheeks to squeeze together, clamping down forcefully on his nose.

When Tom started getting what he needed out of Kayla's ass he was in heaven, but as she lost control of her muscles and dropped on his face, he was just in pain. At first, the weight of her pressing on his face was bad enough, but at least her chunky ass was soft. He still had his tongue deep inside her and for the moment he was still able to breathe with some difficulty. But when her muscles clamped down, the softness disappeared and became hard. He couldn't breathe anymore and his nose felt like it was about to snap like a twig. He pushed with his hands, trying to lift her up to relieve the pressure, but in his position, he had no leverage, and the little that he moved her only made things worse when he dropped her. He heard a snap and saw bright lights flash as the pain exploded in his head. He dug his fingernails into her thighs, shaking in agony and yelping, certain that his nose was busted now.

With absolutely no care in the world for the whimpering man underneath her, Kayla started bouncing her butt every so slightly up and down as her orgasm overtook her. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, her muscles ridged, her breath caught in her throat, and her pussy and ass contracting in ripples as she rode the pleasure wave. Sometime during her orgasm, her pussy squirted a small jet of clear fluid which dripped down into Tom's hair, and she lost control and farted. She wasn't screaming during her intense cum, she wasn't much of a screamer anyway; instead she was gritting her teeth, her eyes rolled back, and her body trembled like a leaf in the breeze.

The agony for Tom intensified when she started to cum because she bounced up and down. Her ass that had been so soft earlier was now hard and unforgiving. Yet throughout the pain, he was still trying to get to the sweet nectar that was slowly dripping out of her ass. His need was being satisfied, his addiction being sated in spite of his pain and his asphyxiation. When she started cumming though, his tongue was forced out by her sphincter clamping down hard. He was just a seat now, for he was not helping her cum anymore. He felt wetness on his head and almost instantaneously his cheeks were filled with a powerful blast of hot fetid air. The gas that escaped her ass was sealed in completely by his face and much of was inhaled in his injured nose. Now his nose felt like it was on fire from the inside and he started slapping on her thighs with his hands, desperate to dislodge her.

The slapping on her thighs was a minor annoyance after the monumental orgasm left Kayla in a haze of bliss. She sat for another thirty seconds while her heart slowed and her muscles stopped trembling. Finally she slid her ass back to his chest, and gasped when she saw his face. He had been completely out of air for well over a minute and had nearly passed out. His face had gone past red and was nearly blue. A pulsating vein stood out on his forehead. His eyes were bloodshot and haggard looking. He had two black eyes and his nose was crooked. There was milky white cream mixed with brownish slime all over his face like a glazed donut. He looked as if he had just fought a heavyweight boxer. His eyes were open and he still awake, but barely. Kayla slapped him lightly on his cheeks until he woke up fully, then climbed off him to let him recuperate.

Tom rolled on his side and held his face in his hands. "You broke my fucking nose." he said, although it sounded more like "You bwoke my fuckin dose." Kayla genuinely felt bad for breaking his nose but she didn't want him to know that so she bit her lip and said "Oh you poor baby, you're lucky I didn't smother you to death. Now, if you want to be able to get what you need easier next time, you'll tell me who you talked to about me."

Tom turned back to look at her "What?" he asked, forgetting that he had said anything.

"After I told you about the designer scents you said 'I told him but he didn't believe me.'

So who did you tell Tom?"

Tom closed his eyes as he was suffering through the worst headache ever. "I was talking to my psychologist Dr. Hewes, but I ah, I didn't tell him your name I think. He didn't believe me anyway. Wait till I tell him this story though. Maybe he'll HUUAAAH..."he didn't get to finish his sentence because she suddenly turned and plopped her ass back down on him, this time landing right on his belly. He wasn't expecting it and she knocked his breath right out of him.

"You won't tell him anymore because the next time you go see him, I'm going with you."

Confusion would have been evident on Tom's face if his face hadn't been broken and battered. For now though, he was in too much pain, and he just nodded in agreement.

4

Tom spent the night with Kayla, but not in her bed. She made him sleep at the foot of her bed on the floor and she gave him a bag of frozen peas to put on his swollen face. The next morning, he made two phone calls. The first was to his job, which he lied and said that he was much too sick to work and would be out the rest of the week. It was Thursday anyway so he would miss only two days and he had several sick days already built up.

The second call was to Dr. Hewes office. He called before they opened for patients and asked the receptionist if he could get an emergency appointment with the doctor. He told her that he really needed the latest possible appointment, preferably the very last of the day. She told him that he was in luck and could see the doctor at four o'clock that afternoon, the last appointment. He had no idea why Kayla wanted to see Dr. Hewes or why she wanted to be the last appointment, but he really didn't care either. As long as she took care of his needs.

Afterward, he went into the bathroom and looked at his battered face. His nose looked somewhat straighter after he had tried snapping it back into place the night before. He had taken three aspirin and had numbed it somewhat with the frozen peas before trying to re-align it. His face still looked like he had been in a car accident though. His still had two black eyes and his nose was also discolored.

They had breakfast together and Tom asked Kayla just what she had in mind at Dr. Hewes. She grinned a somewhat evil looking grin and said "I think Dr' Hewes will be very interested to find out that you were telling the truth. I was under the impression that doctors were supposed to listen to their patients and try to help them, not dismiss their problems as something in their heads."

"So you're going to tell him about this magical spray stuff then?"

"I'm going to do better than that Tom. I'm going to make him smell it, and you are going to help me. That is if you want more of my pussy." Tom knew that she wasn't just talking about her pussy, but about the spray that he would be having withdrawal symptoms from if he didn't get his daily fix in time. The thought of having someone else addicted to Kayla made him nervous. What if she ran out of the spray? She did say after all that it wasn't being made anymore. Plus, he was a little bit jealous.

"I don't think I'm okay with helping you do that." He said "I mean, why would you even want to do that?"

Kayla put her fork down, picked up her napkin and wiped her mouth before looking him in the eyes. "First of all," she said coldly "you don't get to have an opinion. You're just an ass eating slave. Second, if you don't like it then you can leave anytime, I'm sure that you can overcome your addiction to me eventually." she picked her fork back up and took another bite of egg before saying while chewing "Why don't you get under the table and put your fucking tongue to work. I'm horny."

Tom sat for a moment looking down at his half eaten breakfast. He was still hungry and he was ashamed for having so little willpower. He wanted to tell her to go get fucked but he knew that he wouldn't. he glanced back at Kayla who had resumed eating and then he slid forward out of the chair and onto his knees under the table. It was a small round table with four chairs around it and a white tablecloth covering it.

Once under the table, he felt like he was in a cocoon. He reached over and pulled apart the sides of her robe, exposing her cotton panties. He could faintly smell her womanly odor. Taking both sides of her panties, he edged them down past her thick thighs, around her folded knees and down her calves until they fell off her feet. As he glanced back up at her exposed vagina, he smelled her aroma again, now much sharper than before.

Realizing that he would have difficulty reaching her like she was sitting, she scooted her ass forward to the edge of the chair and sighed deeply as she felt his mouth attach to her moistening pussy. She hadn't sprayed any of the scent on this morning so she knew that he wouldn't get anything out of this other than maybe an erection. For the first few minutes she kept eating her breakfast while he was eating her, but as the feelings intensified, she put down her fork and gripped the side of the table. His tongue was fluttering all around her clit and then he would slide down lower and stick his tongue into her pussy hole before going back to her sensitive clit again.

Something was strange though and Tom realized it the more he licked and sucked her. Her clitoris seemed to be bigger than he remembered it being. He understood that the clitoris was like a miniature penis and that it filled with blood, thereby making it larger, when it was excited, but he had been down here before a few times and he never remembered it being this big. In fact, the first few times he had gone down on her, he had had trouble finding her clit. Now, her clit stuck out more than a half inch and was swelled up to the size of his thumb. It was certainly much more convenient this way and he wrapped his lips around it and whipped his tongue over it as fast as he could.

The sensations for Kayla were inexplicably heightened. To her it felt like he was doing something different than he had done before and it felt divine. She was getting closer and closer and then "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHSSSSHHHHIIIIITTTTTT" she screamed in ecstasy and was overtaken by her orgasm. Her legs clamped together on Tom's head reminding him that he still had a headache, and she felt the sudden urge to pee, although she hadn't had to pee before. She made a split second decision and decided to let it spray, not sure if it was urine or not. She pushed like she was peeing and felt a jet of fluid spray from her twitching cunt. It only intensified the already overwhelming feelings and she opened her mouth and screamed again. This time "OOOOOOOHHHHHHYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS". She couldn't remember ever having an orgasm so powerful, or one that lasted so long. It seemed to go on and on and by the time it wound down, she was out of breath, covered in a sheen of sweat, and shaking uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, Tom's face was wedged between her thighs and he was trying not to drown in her ejaculate. He hadn't been expecting the sudden forceful spray and his mouth was filled quickly. Some went down his throat and made him cough. He pulled back and bumped his tender nose causing him to yell in pain and lose his erection.

Once finished, Kayla pushed away from the table and made her way to the bathroom without acknowledging the man kneeling under the table. She walked to the bathroom with a purpose and it wasn't to clean up or to use the toilet, it was to spray her pussy with another squirt of the designer spray. She didn't know why she did it because Tom wasn't asking for it yet. For some reason she just felt like she needed it. She had noticed after about the third time she had sprayed herself that it gave her a pleasant tingly feeling and calmed her each time she sprayed herself. She didn't know what it meant and right now she didn't care. After she sprayed herself, she lifted the bottle and saw that it was about half empty. For some reason that made her feel nervous about running out and she started to form a plan to ensure that she wouldn't run out.

5

They both showered and got dressed and Kayla grabbed the bottle and dropped it in her purse. She was going to leave Tom at her place but then decided he could come with her. She had to go to her job in order to secure some more scent. Ten minutes later they pulled into the three quarter full parking lot of Scent Designs. Kayla told Tom to wait in the car and went into the building. She didn't bother to punch in because she wasn't planning on working today. Instead, she headed for the laboratory and the one person who could make more of what she needed.

There was at least a dozen people in the lab and the one person that she was looking for was Arnold Peters, the man that she convinced to sneak out her special scent. Arnold was an overweight, balding man with thick glasses and a pimply face. Not the most handsome man for sure and that was why he was so easy to manipulate. She had promised him to suck his dick if he would get her the scent and she hadn't yet paid him. To be fair, she hadn't planned to pay him when she made the deal. She knew that he wouldn't tell anyone because it would mean not only losing his job, but also prosecution. Now however, she needed something else and she had no choice.

She found him sitting at his chair looking into a microscope, and when he saw her standing there, the look he gave her was not very pleasant. "What are you doing here?" he growled under his breath. "Do you want to get me fired?"

"Oh keep your panties on." She quipped, then "We need to talk, can you take a break?"

He looked around and saw that he was being watched by a couple of coworkers. "C'mon" he said and took her by the arm heading toward the door. As he walked he told another worker "Mark, I'll be back in fifteen minutes, I'm taking my break."

Apparently Mark wasn't too happy with that because he quickly pointed out that it wasn't time to take a break.

Arnold looked angrily at Mark and snapped back "I don't take smoking breaks like half the other people in here so I guess it won't hurt if I take one fifteen minute break."

Kayla could tell that Mark was not used to being talked to like that and she was impressed with Arnold. She didn't think he had it in him. She smiled slyly as he led her out of the lab and down the hall. Soon, they were out in the parking lot and he led her to his car, a compact foreign car. He unlocked the doors with a push of a button, put her in the passenger's seat, and hurried around to the drivers seat.

From Kayla's car, Tom sat wondering what was going on.

Once he was in the car with the door closed, Arnold turned toward Kayla and said "Okay Kayla, what are you doing here?"

"I need some information from you." She answered.

"Oh you do huh?" she could tell he was angry "Why the hell should I give you anything? We had a deal and you still owe me. I should have known that you wouldn't pay up." He looked almost ready to cry.

"Oh please, I thought you were the smart one here. I haven't taken care of my side of the agreement YET because I had to make absolutely sure that what you gave me was the right stuff. For all I knew, you could have given me a spray bottle of water. It took me a few weeks to find the perfect test subject and then I needed a couple more weeks to see if it actually worked." The expression on his face had completely changed from anger and hurt to hope.

"So did it work?" He asked.

"Like a charm. It works even better than I could have imagined." This was the hard part for her, but it was necessary. "Take out your cock Arnold."

Arnold's eyes got wide. "What...you want to do it here...now?"

"No time like the present. It's time I showed you that I'm a woman of my word." she reached across and slid her hand between his legs.

He looked around the parking lot, obviously very nervous. "Jesus Kayla what if someone walks by?"

"Are you gonna take your cock out of your pants or what Arnold? I think he wants to come out." she was rubbing the rapidly swelling lump.

For a few uncertain moments, Arnold struggled with his worries so Kayla gave him something else to think about, "Don't forget, you only have about ten more minutes." That got him moving. He lifted his ass up while unbuttoning his fly and awkwardly slid his pants down.

Kayla smiled at his nervousness and said "You don't want me to suck you through you underwear now do you?"

Arnold looked at her with wide eyes, seemingly ready to pop out of his head, and then carefully slid down his underwear. He was shy, and seemed embarrassed when his semi-hard penis flopped onto his thigh.

Kayla grinned widely and decided to give him a little encouragement. "Why Arnold, I do believe you've been holding out on me." She took his rapidly rising member into her hand and found that it was sweaty, or maybe it was her own palm that was sweaty, but either way, she was not looking forward to this. She steeled herself, then, licking her lips in an exaggerated sexy way, she leaned down real close and licked the very tip of his penis with the very tip of her tongue. It tasted salty and her nose was filled with his musky smell, but she pushed herself to continue.

Arnold's dick surged up with blood and was almost instantly fully erect. Standing up at about seven inches with a mushroom shaped head. She blew some cool air on it and giggled when it twitched. Then she sat back up.

Arnold looked almost ready to pass out and nearly yelled "Is that it? You call that a blow job?" he was shaking like a leaf and she hadn't done anything yet.

"Of course not Arnold. I just need one piece of information first. Tell me who manufactured my special scent and I'll suck you dry."

"AHH shit... it was uhh... it was Laura...Laura Stanwick, yeah that's right she had the fourth batch, the fourth group I mean and she made yours."

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers