Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers

"I guess she promised some nerd a blowjob if he smuggled out her sample. Apparently it was the dude who was supposed to destroy it."

"Peters, Arnold fucking Peters. That little shithead is a fucking male chauvinist pig. He hits on anyone with a pulse."

"Don't hold back now, tell me what you really think of him." Tom joked.

She actually smiled. It was a quick split second smile, but it was a smile. "Listen, the shit that she has is bad shit. You've seen the changes in her body, I heard you comment about her clit, how big it is. It's hideous. The women in the first study group were only using the spray for two weeks. They were using the spray on their chest and each one saw growth of their nipples. At first it was thought that only the people who smelled them became addicted, but after the tests were halted, all of the women came back within two days complaining that they were fidgeting, agitated, tense, irritable, stressed out. They were experiencing withdrawal symptoms just like the others. These women were spraying it on their chests and they were addicted to the feelings it gave them in their chests. She was spraying her vagina. That's mucous membrane which will affect her much stronger. There's no telling what will happen to her, let alone you for staying with her for so long."

"Look, when I started to realize that something wasn't right, I told my psychologist about her and he told me to breathe through the cravings. He thought it was in my head and I would get over it. I couldn't even make it through the night before I had to see her again."

"We need to get help, for her and us. We can't let her make us breathe anymore of that stuff. It needs to be destroyed. The sooner the better. When we get out of here we need to get that bottle and get her to the lab. We all need to be in detox."

Tom knew she was right and he agreed with her. He knew that he couldn't continue to live like he was and he was aware that he had been getting worse. A week ago he never would have agreed to do what he had done tonight.

What neither one of them knew was that Kayla was standing outside the shower listening to everything. When she heard the water turn off, she stepped back out to the other room to wait for them.

11

Tom exited the bathroom first and never saw Kayla who was up against the wall by the door. She waited for Tom to pass and when Laura walked out, she shocked her from behind with the Taser. Tom heard the crackling zap and Laura's cry and spun around as she fell to the floor. "Tie her up Tom." she ordered. "Make sure her hands are behind her back. Tie her legs at the ankles, run the rope up through her wrists and pull it tight to make sure she can't run."

Tom was incredulous. "Kayla, what the hell are you doing?"

"I heard you two talking in there. She wants to take us back to the lab so they can help us. Tom, if they get their hands on us it will be the last time you'll see me. They will keep us separated." She grabbed his arm to make him look her in the eyes. "You'll never get to fuck me again, or eat me, or smell me. Do you want that?"

He knew what had to be done. He was aware that he was hopelessly addicted and there was no telling how far it would go. He knew that he needed help and Laura could get him that help, but as he looked into Kayla's eyes, he was struck by how beautiful she was. She was more than a woman, she was a freshly fucked goddess. She was an angel without wings. She was all he needed.

"Now, are you gonna tie her down or what?" Kayla asked. She had seen the look on his face soften when he looked into her eyes and she knew that she had him again. It had been close and if she hadn't woken when she did, it would probably be all over, but he nodded and quickly got to work securing Laura.

He had her arms tied securely behind her back and was working on her legs when she started to come to. Even though she was aware what was happening she was still unable to do anything about it. She could talk however. "Wha...what...nooo don't please...we need help. Stop it." He was now pulling her legs back and wrapping the rope between her hands. "This is wrong. We need to get to the lab right away. Please untie me."

From the bathroom he heard Kayla say "Put the ball gag on her Tom." She was washing up and getting dressed.

Tom grabbed the ball gag while Laura whined "Please no pleaseyoucantdothisahhhmm". With the ball gag in place she was no longer able to protest. Tom looked into the bathroom and asked "Now what do we do?"

"Well, now I'll have to work on getting her more compliant. If she doesn't agree to make what we need, maybe we'll have to bring in her daughter to give her some incentive."

Laura, upon hearing that they would bring her daughter into this, started freaking out "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she yelled through her gag twisting and squirming.

Kayla walked back into the room fully dressed and got on the floor next to Laura. "Now don't worry" she assured "I don't really want to bring your daughter here. All you need to do is help me to get more of this..." she held up the bottle again which was now about a third full "and all will be fine.' She stood up and turned back to Tom, "Let's get her in the car, we're gonna take her to the lab."

"What good is that going to do? She's not going to do what you want."

"Let me worry about that, you just do what I tell you to do."

12

It took a bit a wrangling and there was the worry of someone seeing what was happening, but luckily it was getting dark out and Kayla backed the car right up close to the door. Once Tom got Laura in the car (she was kneeling on the floor in the back seat facing Kayla) he got in the driver's seat and headed toward the lab.

Once they were on the road, Kayla took her spray bottle and held it up, looking at it "Let's see now, what body part should I make you smell this time hmm?" She looked at Laura who was shaking her head and obviously very uncomfortable. "You've already been between my legs. Maybe you'd like to be between my breasts hmm." she pulled her shirt up to show her hanging breasts. Laura noticed her swollen nipples. They looked as if they had been pumped up and they appeared to be very sensitive. "Come to think of it, I've already had someone between my breasts today, and he really enjoyed my special smell too."

'My God' Laura thought 'she's done it to someone else'.

"Maybe you like feet huh. Are you one of those freaks that like to sniff peoples smelly feet? I could spray my feet and you could smell them. Would you like that?" she caressed Laura's cheek thinking to herself how uncomfortable she must be hogtied like she was. "No wait, I know just the thing." she lifted her left arm over her head and sprayed once into her armpit as if it was a can of deodorant. Then, dropping the spray bottle onto the seat she grabbed Laura's head and maneuvered herself until she had her face in her pit. It was a struggle but not a big one.

It was another degradation for Laura, the thought of smelling her armpit kind of turned her stomach but she had no leverage to struggle and she could only hold her breath for about twenty seconds before she once again succumbed and started to breath in the unpleasant odor of pit sweat. Kayla knew that her underarms smelled bad as she had intentionally not washed them earlier. It was all part of her plan.

For Laura the smell was really bad, but there was another smell also that she craved so much. Once she got a whiff of that underlying scent, she didn't care about the bad sweat smell anymore. Her tenseness melted away and she inhaled deeply and on her exhale she moaned into the ball gag.

"Oh there there, that's it. You like my pit sweat don't you. You really are a kinky bitch. You can just stay right there and keep breathing it all in until we get where we are going."

It was degrading and humiliating on one level for Laura, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was the feeling of euphoria her body felt that she did not want to ever stop.

"You like that don't you? Yeah, I can see by the look in your eyes that you just love it. Too bad that I'm going to run out soon and you'll never be able to feel this way again. Unless you can make some more. You made the first batch, so you can make more. You can make as much as you want, so you can feel this good whenever you want. Do you want to feel this good again?"

Laura's mouth and nose were buried in odiferous arm pit but her eyes were staring into Kayla's almost lovingly and when she was asked if she wanted to feel like this again, she nodded and her eyes seemed to smile.

"So you are going to be able to make more right?"

Once more she nodded.

"Good, I just knew that you were going to be able to help." Then Kayla came up with another idea. "If you agree to be my personal slave, I'll let you feel this way all the time. You'd like that wouldn't you?" More nodding "Good girl. We are almost there so I'm going to untie you now."

In the next five minutes, Laura was untied and Tom was pulling into the parking garage by the lab. He used Laura's pass card to open the gate then followed the signs to the third level where the lab was located and parked. The lot was nearly deserted because of the hour.

They gained entrance to the building with Laura's pass card and into the lab with the seven digit pass code. A few years ago, they would have had too deal with security guards, but when the economy tanked the company laid them off and now relied solely on the security system. Only some of the workers had access to the building after hours and occasionally lab workers would stay late to finish an important project. This night there was no one else there and Laura got to work.

Kayla stayed close to Laura and when her attitude seemed like it was changing, she would spray some more of the scent on her body and let her smell it to keep her in line. It was a very efficient system and approximately three hours later, the new batch of designer scent was ready. This time it was a large bottle. It was just in time too because the small bottle was nearly empty.

Kayla took the large bottle and sprayed her chest once then called over Tom to make sure that it would work. She felt the warm tingling before he even got to her and when he leaned in to breathe her scent, she saw his face change and she knew that it was the right stuff. She was feeling horny again and really wanted to play, but she knew that they had already taken enough chances and they needed to leave. They spent the next twenty minutes cleaning up and putting everything back in order and finally Kayla felt confident that everything was back to normal. She knew that if anyone at work noticed anything out of the ordinary, management would check the video cameras and they would be in serious trouble. As long as nothing was noticed, in one week the video would be recorded over, and they would get away with it. Kayla also figured that by the time the big bottle was running out, Laura would be so highly addicted that she would find a way to make more at work and not get caught.

Back in the car, Kayla and Laura sat in the back seat again while Tom drove home. Kayla striped her pants off and sprayed her pussy with the new bottle, then grabbed Laura by the hair and pulled her roughly down. "Lick my pussy, make me cum." The tingling sensation started up and her clitoris filled with blood, now nearly as long as her thumb.

She pulled her clit up and guided Laura's mouth below that, moaning lustily as she felt the soft tongue licking up her wet pussy. Wrapping two fingers and a thumb lightly around her elongated clit, she started stroking it up and down just like a man would stroke his penis. She quickly brought herself to the brink of orgasm and then let out a scream as she was pushed over the edge and her pussy burst. Once again a jet of clear fluid squirted into Laura's mouth stinging the back of her throat and causing her to pull back and go into a fit of coughing.

While Laura coughed, Kayla was shaking and moaning and cumming. She looked down and saw that her clit was not only standing up straight, but it was also throbbing, bulging and looking more than ever like a cock. The more she rubbed it, the longer her orgasm lasted, until she had to let go because it was too sensitive. When she did let go, it twitched for another twenty seconds or so while she lost control of her muscles and went limp in the seat, gasping for breath, her heart racing as she rode the slowly fading wave to the very end.

As Laura got control of her coughing, she watched the last of Kayla's orgasm and was amazed and a little frightened. Meanwhile, in the front seat, Tom could barely keep his mind on the road as he drove the car back to Laura's house.

13

When they arrived at the house, Kayla realized that Laura couldn't be trusted to be left alone all night. When her mind cleared up she would likely call for help. At the moment though, Laura was still under the influence of the scent and would do whatever she was told. "Tom," she paused as she weighed her words a "we will be staying here for a few days with Laura to make sure that she doesn't try to get help. I want to tie her up so I can sleep without worrying that she is going to sneak away in the night. Let's tie her to that chair over there, and put the ball gag in her mouth so she can't start screaming."

Tom went to work taking Laura by the hand and leading her to the wooden chair. As he was getting the rope ready though, Kayla stopped him. "Wait, I want you to take her clothes off first. Everything except her underwear."

Tom nodded and started helping her strip. She was not so much in a trance as she was just super compliant. He wondered what she would do if he told her to jump out the window, or stab herself with a knife. It was kind of frightening to think about. Soon she was nearly naked and sitting in the cold wooden chair. It had to be uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to mind being tied tightly to it. He made sure that she wasn't going to get loose by using plenty of rope, but he also didn't tie it too tightly so her circulation would be cut off. He spread her legs to either side and tied her knees to each arm, along with her ankles to each leg. Her arms were tied around the wrists, elbows and upper arms. Then he went around her waist, belly and chest several times to make sure. Lastly, he slipped the ball gag in her mouth and strapped it around the back of her head.

As Tom finished up with Laura, he turned around to see Kayla topless and spraying her breasts with the new bottle. Just seeing the bottle now made him start to perspire and fidget. Kayla saw him staring at her and she motioned him to her. He didn't wait to be asked again and practically ran around the coffee table to get to her. He buried his face between her breasts thinking that he they seemed bigger than normal for some reason, and the wonderful aroma of her skin, sweat, and the spray that she had sprayed on that didn't actually smell like anything, assaulted his senses and he drifted into a drug induced stupor.

Kayla's breasts were super sensitive now and her erect nipples were as hard as pencil erasers and as big as thimbles. She held Tom's head gently between her breasts while he breathed deeply, inhaling all he could of her, and becoming more willing to please her with every breath. She waited a few minutes for him to get plenty of what he needed and then she decided to get what she wanted.

"Tom dear," she whispered, pulling his face up close to hers "I want you to do something for me. Will you do something for me Tom?" she was staring intently into his eyes, her eyes flicking back and forth from his left eye to his right.

"Will you lick my asshole again? I loved it so much the last time, and if you will do that for me, I'll let you fuck me in the ass. How's that sound huh? Does that sound like fun to you Tom? Would you like to fuck my tight little asshole Tom? I've never had a cock in my asshole before. I want you to take my anal cherry Tom. Will you do that for me?" she leaned in and kissed him, opening her mouth, turning her head to the side and pushing her tongue deep into his mouth to lick his tongue. She was also rubbing her body up against his body and she could feel his hard cock straining to get out of his pants.

She kissed him for several minutes, getting them both heated even more if that was possible, and while she did she was pulling his and her clothes off. Once they were both naked, she pulled him down onto the floor so he was kneeling, then she laid in front of him on her back. Her long clitoris stood straight up in the air. She reached under her thighs and lifted her legs up, bending her knees and rolling up on her upper back, which lifted and rolled her ass up to give him easy access.

He crawled forward and looked down at her puckered pink orifice. Her ass was really beautiful, now that he was staring at it like this and when he lowered his face down close, he could smell just a hint of unpleasantness. She was obviously a very clean woman and he wasted no more time, starting by licking all around on her soft pillowy cheeks. As he got closer to the skin around her opening, he heard her uneven breathing and knew that it was having an effect on her.

Kayla had basically folded herself in half with her legs spread wide and her elbows in the crease under her knees. This left her wide open and she could see exactly what was going on. She pulled her enormous clit down and realized that in this position, it almost reached her mouth. From her perspective, she could see the tip of Tom's nose hovering over her open pussy, but she couldn't see his mouth working on her asshole. She could definitely feel his tongue working all around her sensitive opening, making it even more sensitive and when she started putting pressure on her engorged clit/penis by gripping it between her thumb and forefinger, she was well on her way to an explosive orgasm. "Put you tongue in my asshole." she groaned, wishing he would just do it already. Then she squealed as she felt him pushing it in.

With his tongue driving into her anal opening, Tom was looking right into Kayla's pussy. Her impossibly long clit was throbbing between her fingers and pussy juice was bubbling up from her clenching cunt. The smells, sounds and sights of everything going on was incredibly erotic and he was unable to keep his hands off his own raging hard on.

Meanwhile, Laura was watching all of the blistering excitement from her perch on the chair and was unable to play with her needy pussy. She was horny and frustrated and on the verge of a breakdown. She wished they would untie her so she could join in, but little did she know, Kayla had plans for her.

Speaking of Kayla, her body was now quaking like leaf on a windy day and she was awash in a sheen of sweat as she approached the pinnacle of pleasure. She yelled over and over "OHYEAHOHHHSHITOOOOFUCKMEEEEEEEE!!!!" and Tom, upon hearing that, wasted no time. He stood up and wedged his mushroom shaped penis head between her moist, plump ass cheeks, and with one huge lunge, he shoved his throbbing shaft balls deep into her rectum.

Kayla, who had been so into the pleasure that she hadn't even realized what she had said and really wasn't ready to be impaled in her ass, let out a yowl like a cat in heat "EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH" and the shock and the savagery of the thrust sent her into spasms of orgasm like she had never experienced before. It felt like everything below her breasts and above her knees tightened up for several seconds before she let loose.

With his cock buried to the hilt, Tom felt her sphincter tighten up so much he couldn't pull himself back out. It was so tight that it was almost painful and he was so alarmed that he pulled back and only succeeded in lifting her up three inches before he dropped back down. His orgasm started then, it was basically pulled out of him by her incredibly tight ass. However, for the first several seconds, the base of his penis was so tightly clenched that no semen was released. This caused him to swell even larger as just a small dribble of cum leaked out the tip. The pleasure mixed with the pain and added to the intensity. He opened his mouth and let out a yell of his own as his balls worked extra hard to expel the sperm. "SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT" he screamed thinking for a moment that he was going to loose his penis but still caught in the pleasure of his orgasm.

laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers