Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

Tom shut the door behind him and locked it. Then he tied Laura's arms together at the wrists while Kayla tied her legs. Then, he pulled her chin down and slid a ball gag into her mouth and strapped it behind her head. By the time she was regaining her faculties, she was securely restrained.

Kayla stood up over her and started to undress as she explained what was happening. "I'm really sorry that I shocked you like that but I had no other choice. See we need you to do something for us and you probably won't want to." she dropped her shirt on the floor and unsnapped her bra.

Laura was freaking out thinking that she was going to be raped by a woman and a man and probably killed.

Unbuttoning her jean shorts Kayla continued "It's very important that you help us and the only way to make sure that you are going to help us is if you are in the same predicament that Tom over there is in. So..."she was naked now and she took the tiny spray bottle from Tom and held it up so Laura could see it. "I need you to make some more of this for me."

Laura knew exactly what was in the little bottle and her eyes grew wide with fear. She had been told that all samples had been destroyed. "MMMMMMMM" she tried to protest, shaking her head and trying to rise. This was not good and it was obvious that these two didn't know what they were messing with.

Kayla raised her foot and placed it on Laura's chest, pushing her back down and holding her there.

Knowing that she had to tell them of the dangers, she tried to pull out the ball gag with her bound hands. She almost had it moved enough so she could talk around it too, but Tom grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head.

With Kayla standing the way she was, one foot an the floor and one on Laura's chest, her pussy was openly visible. Laura wasn't at all interested in looking at another woman's vagina, but when she did glance up, she couldn't miss the huge clitoris ballooning out. 'Oh my God' she thought 'she's been using it too much.'

For some reason this whole scene was exciting Kayla immensely. Standing naked over the bound woman, holding her down with one foot, she turned the bottle toward her spread vagina and pushed the plunger, once, twice, three times, then scooted her ass sideways and sprayed her ass two more times.

"What the hell, why did you use so much?" Tom questioned. He knew that the bottle would be running out soon and didn't know how long it would take to get more or if they would actually get more.

Kayla scowled at him as if she was angry that he would ask such a thing. "Don't worry about it, it's mine and I can use as much or as little as I want. Besides," she paused as tingling took over, she breathed in deeply and closed her eyes "OHHHH it feels so fucking good."

Tom looked at her crotch and saw how much larger her clit had grown. It was even longer and thicker than the last time. "Kayla, have you looked at yourself lately? Your clit is huge. What the hell is happening to you?"

Kayla smiled as she lowered herself down "I kinda like it. It's sooo sensitive. I can almost cum just from walking. The friction is marvelous". She dropped down to her knees with her moist vagina about an inch over Laura's face. Looking down into the eyes of the terrified woman under her made her even more horny. She could see that her captive was holding her breath and that made her laugh. "You might as well breathe because I can stay here all night."

Laura held her breath as long as she possibly could and when she couldn't last any longer, she tried twisting and pulling her arms away from Tom. It didn't work. With her head and chest pounding and her face turning purple, she finally let her breath go and inhaled the scent that she so desperately was trying to avoid. Defeated, she took several breaths. For several moments, while her adrenaline was still pumping, she was squirming and fighting. Soon however she realized just how wonderful the smell was and after a few minutes she wondered why she was so worried about it in the first place. The fact that she was not a lesbian and had never smelled another woman's pussy didn't matter to her anymore. She was in love with this woman's pussy and now she wanted to lick and suck it.

The whole scene was fascinating to Tom. He watched the terrified woman struggle and hold her breath until she was purple. It was almost as if she thought it was toxic. When she finally did succumb and start breathing through her nose, he saw her expression change from fear to calm. It took longer than the young receptionist in the doctors office, but he figured that it was because the receptionist was already calm where Laura was struggling and fighting. Now though she looked serene and he watched as she lifted her head off the floor to place her nose into the folds of Kayla's cunt and deeply inhale her aroma.

Kayla noticed the change too and when she felt the woman's nose sliding around her wet pussy, she slid back and looked her in the eyes. "I'm going to take off the ball gag but if you scream it will go back on. Understand?"

Laura nodded and lifted her head so to give easier access to the strap out back. When the latch on the gag was released and the ball was removed from her mouth, she said "Thank you" and laid her head back on the carpet. Then, she looked back at Kayla and asked "Can I taste you? You smell so delicious, I want to lick you."

This was a first for Kayla. Never before had she done anything sexual with a woman. She had never wanted to do anything sexual with a woman because she was strictly heterosexual. However, she was so turned on at the moment that she didn't care who was between her legs, she was going to get off. She nodded and slid herself forward until her pumped up pussy was plastered on her face. She felt the softness of Laura's lips and tongue sliding around her labia and moaned deeply. It was so good and her giant clit was up against her nose which added to the sensations.

Kayla was in her own little world of intense pleasure and she closed her eyes as she rocked her hips back and forth, riding Laura's face. Both women were moaning now and Tom had slid his clothes off to join the fun. Walking around Kayla he moved to Laura's feet and untied her ankles and legs. Once she was untied, he moved up to her waist and started to pull her shorts down. At first he wondered of she was going to struggle some more. He was not into rape, and even though he was very horny, if she protested, he would have stopped. He was somewhat surprised though when she lifted her butt off the floor to make it easier for him. As he started to pull them down he also noticed just how wet she had become. The crotch of her shorts were soaked, almost as if she had urinated in them, but he could see that it wasn't urine at all. She was lubricating and had been before he had started to lower her shorts.

Once her shorts were down, she spread her legs wide and he watched in awe as she slid her still bound hands down and started to play with herself. Her pussy was beautiful and he wanted taste it, so he got down on his hands and knees between her outstretched legs and lowered his face down. He could hear her fingers squelching in the soft, wet folds of her vagina. He inhaled her luscious sex smell and felt his penis twitch in excitement. He reached out and gently moved her hands up while leaning in and licking from her anus to her clit. He felt her tense up and shiver and then her fingers grasped his hair and pulled his face back into her moist folds.

Meanwhile, Kayla was nearing her orgasm and decided that she wanted her clit sucked. Tilting herself forward, she placed her enormous sex organ on Laura's soft lips and said "Open". Dutifully, the intoxicated woman opened wide and allowed the giant clit inside her sucking mouth.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHYYYEEEEEEESSSSS" Kayla cried as she felt as she felt smooth, velvety soft lips and tongue caress her swelling, sensitive nub.

To Laura, it was almost as if she was sucking on a small cock. In the deepest part of her mind, she knew what was happening was wrong. She knew that she was under the influence of the spray that was applied in excess just minutes earlier, and she also knew that the spray was changing the body of the woman who sat atop her. It was an unintended consequence of the liquid and no one really understood why it happened or just how far it would go. The other test subjects had been cut off cold turkey when it was discovered that there were changes starting on a genetic level. Once the spray had been stopped, their bodies reverted back to normal, but it was speculated that continued use could cause permanent changes. She was also aware that her exposure meant that she was very likely addicted and would have to go through a detox program to clean her system out. All of this and more was in the back of her mind somewhere but at the moment she didn't care. At the moment she only felt bliss. At the moment she only felt love for the two strangers who had tricked her, shocked her, tied her up and gagged her.

Her pleasure was rising higher than ever before. The tongue tickling her pussy was ravishing her, sending her closer to nirvana. The spongy mass of nerve endings that she was currently bathing in her saliva and being played with by her tongue, was throbbing hotly between her lips. She could hear slurping and moaning and grunting, all sounds that were heightening the experience. She was looking up the slightly flabby belly to the undersides of hanging breasts. At some time, she didn't know when, her hands had been untied and she was now caressing the ample ass that was over her head. The smell of sex in the air was overwhelming. All five senses were combining to send her over the top.

Kayla was the first one to reach her peak and cum. Her orgasm started at her clitoris and spread through her belly and thighs and all through her body. Lately her orgasms were not only much more intense, they were also lasting much longer than ever before. The muscles in her vagina would clench as her pleasure became overwhelming and the clenching would go on and on. The feelings radiated outward to every inch of her body and all her muscles would tighten. Her toes splayed wide, her hands became claws and then fists, her face had a look of almost pain, but it wasn't pain at all that she was feeling, it was incredible pleasure. This orgasm lasted for a full minute while she moaned and humped, clenched and sweated and finally shook like she was shivering.

Sometime during the intensity of Kayla's wild orgasm, Laura started her own orgasm. She spit out the massive clit in her mouth and wailed through her own pounding cascade of joy, bouncing her bottom up and down off the floor while Tom tried to stay with her. It was a magnificent orgasm that lasted twenty seconds, but paled in comparison to Kayla's. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she realized that the pussy over her face was still contracting and throbbing. She also noticed that a white thick mucous like substance was dripping out of the vaginal cavity and her chin and neck were slimy from it. Her clouded mind didn't care, in fact, it heightened the whole experience for her.

As Kayla's orgasm started to subside, she realized that she hadn't had a cock in her for quite a while so she turned herself around so she was still kneeling over Laura's face but now facing her feet, and said "Tom, I need your cock inside me. Come fuck me."

Tom didn't need to be told again. His penis was swollen so much it was almost painful to touch. He quickly hurried around behind Kayla and kneeled between her spread legs. His knees were right up against Laura's head and he looked down into her lusty eyes as he lined up his erection with Kayla's pussy. As he slid into her cavern, he was struck by the heat. For some reason, her pussy felt much hotter than any other pussy he had ever fucked. The feeling was incredible and he grabbed her thighs and started pumping his seven inch penis in and out. The sound that she made when he started fucking her was almost inhuman. He couldn't believe how wet her cunt was and the sounds that his manhood made sliding in and out of her were almost funny. Squelching and sucking sounds, like pulling your boot out of thick mud. She was so wet that she was dripping creamy liquid on Laura's forehead.

Laura, while still recovering from her wonderful orgasm, was watching intently the action going on right in front of her eyes. It was an amazing sight from this close. The thick smell of pussy juice was so strong that she could taste it. Her own hands were between her legs lazily playing with herself. She wished there was another cock to stuff into her pussy.

The cock sliding in and out of Kayla's hot pussy was sending her into fits, but she wanted more. Something that she had never tried before was anal sex. She used to think it would be way too painful and therefore never tried it. Now however, it sounded like just what she needed to take her to the next level. She twisted her head to the side and said "I want it in my ass. Fuck my asshole Tom." she then looked back down and saw Laura playing with herself and decided that she wanted a taste of that too. As she felt Tom slide his member out of her sucking cunt, she was pulling Laura's hands out of the way, and as she felt the swollen head of Tom's cock begin it's push against her anal sphincter, she lowered her face down into Laura's pulsing pussy and started to lick.

Anal sex was new to Tom too. He had never had the opportunity to try it with any of the women he had fucked. As he placed the head of his throbbing penis against her puckered hole, he thought to himself that there is no way it was going to fit. He had seen porn videos of girls getting there asses fucked and it always looked like you could drive a truck up their ass. This was way different. This asshole was very tight. He pushed slowly and felt the opening start to expand and suddenly the mushroom head popped inside. It was an amazing feeling, much different from fucking a pussy, and he only had the head in. He heard Kayla gasp and he paused, wondering if he had hurt her, but then she said "YES FUCK ME." and he pushed forward, burying half of his seven inches in his first thrust.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKMMMMMEEEEEE" Kayla wailed in delight as she felt the fleshy shaft invade her most secret region. It felt wonderful and she wished that she had tried it sooner. She thought after the first thrust that he was all the way inside her, but when her pulled out and thrust in again, deeper this time, she wailed again. It was about this time when her legs and arms became weak. She lowered herself down until her sloppy pussy was resting on Laura's face and her own face was back in Laura's. Both women, in the throes of a blissful sexual high, started licking each others pussies.

It took three strong thrusts from Tom to sink his raging hard on all the way into Kayla's bowels. Once his hips were planted up tight against her plump ass cheeks, he paused to relish the feeling. His pause wasn't long however because Kayla started rocking her ass back and forth and he took the hint. Soon he was thrusting as hard as he could, slamming her ass with each plunge forward and sending her body ahead several inches. He would pull his cock almost all the way out, until just the head was still inside, and then drive himself forward on his powerful legs, making a slapping sound. Each thrust caused both ladies to grunt like animals. After about thirty strokes, Tom was unable to hold back anymore and he gripped her thighs tightly and yelled "AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" as his semen burst forth from his throbbing member and sprayed deeply into her rectum.

Kayla was on the verge of another orgasm herself when she felt Tom's cock ram all the way in and stop. Then, with her clit being sucked by Laura, she heard his animalistic cry and felt his scalding hot cum blasting deep inside her gut. That was enough to set her off and she felt the familiar spasms starting as her own orgasm overtook her. It was another outrageously strong one and this time her pussy sprayed a jet of juices like she was urinating. She didn't try to hold it back, she couldn't if she wanted to, and it sprayed like a hose. This time she closed her eyes and rode through wave after wave after wave of spasms that went on and on. Twenty three spasms altogether and by the end she was so spent she was nearly unconscious.

As for Laura, she had her own mini orgasm that was somewhat ruined by the sudden blast of spray from Kayla's pussy. She wasn't expecting to be pissed on and although it wasn't technically piss, it was like getting pissed on. She found herself nearly drowning as the spray blasted up her nose and down her throat. With all of Kayla's weight on top of her and Tom leaning over the top, she was unable to move and just had to endure it.

The experience for Tom was quite intense. Whole he was fucking Kayla's ass, her sphincter loosened up quite a bit, although it was still pretty tight. Then he started cumming and his cock swelled up even bigger as he started pumping his seed into her. Almost immediately after that, she started to cum also and that's when things got interesting for him. When Kayla reached her orgasm, her spasms caused her sphincter muscle to tighten up extremely tight. Because his cock was balls deep inside her at the time, it was as if someone had tightened a cock ring on him and his second blast of cum was held in. It wasn't painful exactly, but instead of him shooting his load and finishing his orgasm in about twenty seconds, her tight muscles caused his orgasm to be extended while the cum dribbled out slowly between her spasms.

By the time they all stopped cumming and grinding and moaning, all three were exhausted and Tom rolled off onto the floor to catch his breath. Kayla rolled to the other side and closed her eyes, and Laura lied where she was trying to clear her muddled head. Within minutes, all three were fast asleep.

10

Thirty minutes passed with all three naked people lying together on the floor before Laura woke with a start and sat straight up. She looked at the two people sleeping on both side of her and had to stifle a cry of despair. The smell of sex was still hanging in the air and she was coated in dried cum and sweat. She remembered what had happened vividly and was angry and embarrassed with herself. Carefully and quietly as she could be, she extracted herself and tiptoed out of the room and into the bathroom where she looked the door. She sat on the toilet and pissed and then turned the shower on. Soon she was washing all the evidence of her earlier exploits off her body.

Tom woke next and sat up. It took him a moment to remember where he was and what had happened. He looked at Kayla still sleeping and realized that Laura was gone. That was when he heard the shower turn on in the bathroom and got up. He made his way to the bathroom door and walked in, closing the door behind him. He didn't bother waiting for an invitation, he just climbed in the shower behind her. She stiffened visibly when she saw him and moved her arms to cover her private areas.

"It's a little late for modesty don't you think." Tom said with a slight smirk. He reached around her for the bottle of body wash, not caring that it was lavender and obviously for women.

"You people have no idea what you've done." she said shivering, her brow furrowing with a look of dismay.

"Hey, you're the one who made the shit in the first place. Besides, I was a victim before you. I've been addicted to that shit now for weeks."

Laura looked away in shame or disgust, he wasn't sure which. Then said "Look, the formula wasn't mine in the first place. I was just a lab worker doing my job. It was an experimental formula, and when they found out just what the shit does, they ordered it all destroyed. How the hell did she get it in the first place?"

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers