Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers

Finally, things loosened up as Kayla's whole body was wracked by her climax and her spasms started. Juices, thick and creamy bubbled and spurted up from her clenching pussy, and ran down the crease between her thigh and her belly. Still holding on to her clit, she could feel it pumping like a piston with every spasm. For a moment, in her euphoria, she thought it was leaking juices too, but she really didn't believe that. There was juices spraying all over the place so it was just an illusion. After all, it wasn't a penis, it was a clitoris.

It took nearly five minutes for the two of them to calm down and catch their breath and by that time they looked up at Laura, she was panting heavily and squirming her butt around, as if she was trying to get some kind of pressure, any pressure on her sexual organs.

Tom spoke first "So what are we going to do with her, leave her like that all night?"

Kayla could see that she was struggling "Not quite like that," she answered "I've got a few ideas to help her get through the night."

Fifteen minutes later she was still in the same position, but she was squirming, panting and sweating even more than before and Tom finally realized how sadistic Kayla really was.

She had obviously put a lot of thought into what she had done. First, she had picked up her discarded underwear and sniffed them, pulling them away from her face quickly and making a face of disgust as they apparently had a very strong odor. She then used them to mop up her sopping wet pussy and ass, making a sloppy, sticky mess on her panties. She then picked up her new bottle of designer scent and sprayed the underwear once.

"That should mix with my smell and work just as well as if I sprayed myself." she said to Tom. She then pulled the soiled panties over Laura's head, making sure the slimy, sticky mess was right over her nose. They both watched as she started breathing the smell in and she seemed to visibly clam down.

Tom assumed she was done but she wasn't. She next went to her purse and dug down to the bottom, pulling out a rabbit style vibrating dildo. Holding it up for Tom to see she said "I just put in brand new batteries so it should last a long time." The dildo was an expensive one with beads and a clitoral stimulator. She reached down and pulled Laura's panties to the side then carefully slid the thick dildo all the way into her pussy until the clitoral stimulator was up against her clit. Satisfied with it's placement, Kayla turned it on and pulled the crotch of her panties back over it so it wouldn't slide out. The buzzing could be heard throughout the room and Laura jumped and her eyes opened wide, visible through the leg openings of the panties.

"There" Kayla stepped back to admire her handiwork "that ought to keep her happy. At least for a while anyway." Then she turned back to Tom, "Let's go to bed, I'm exhausted." she turned and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

For a few moments, Tom stood looking at Laura, who was making mewling sounds through the ball gag and seemed visibly more uncomfortable than before, then he followed Kayla to the bathroom. In ten minutes they were in Laura's bed with the lights out.

14

The next morning, Tom woke early and after clearing his head and remembering where he was, he carefully slid out of bed and tiptoed out of the room. He was confident that Kayla was still sleeping. When he walked into the living room, he could still hear buzzing, although it was much quieter than it had been the night before, or at least he thought it was. He found Laura, still tied in the chair, but she looked much worse for the wear. As he quietly moved into the room, he thought she was sleeping because her head was tilted sideways and her eyes looked like they were shut. However, when he stepped around in front of her, her eyes popped open wide and she looked up to him.

That was when he saw the mess. Her chair and the floor around the chair was wet with piss and other juices. It was quite obvious that she had been drooling all over herself and she was covered in sweat. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was trembling all over. She looked like she was a wild, rabid animal.

Tom felt bad for her and immediately moved to take off her ball gag. The smell near her was awful and he scrunched his face as he pulled the underwear off her head and unlatched the ball gag. Carefully he pulled it out of her mouth and heard her whisper "water". He quickly rushed to the kitchen, not trying to be quiet anymore and opened cupboards until he found a glass. He filled the glass in the sink and rushed it back in. As he brought it close to her he noticed her squirming her bottom around as much as the bindings allowed and she was huffing and puffing like a pregnant woman. He was confused for a moment until he realized that she was suffering through an orgasm.

He set the glass down and hurriedly pulled her panties to the side so he could pull the vibrator out of her abused pussy. It was covered in slime and still buzzing away and he tossed it onto the couch. Her poor pussy looked red and raw and was still pulsating. He grabbed the glass of water again and held it up to her dry lips so she could drink. She seemed to revive somewhat as she gulped the cool liquid down. He let her drink half the glass then pulled it away saying "Slow down, you don't want to throw up."

She looked up into his eyes and seemed to smile a bit. "Thank you." she whispered. Then "Can you untie me please? I can't feel my legs."

Tom exhaled loudly then looked to the bedroom door. He half expected to see Kayla staring angrily at him but the door was still shut. "Yeah, yes I uh...of course." He busied himself untying the knots that he had secured the night before and when he finished, he helped her over to the couch. He was feeling bad for his involvement and for the moment his mind was clear, so he sat next to her and quietly spoke to her. "Listen, we should get some help, this is all wrong. Kayla is too far gone. That stuff...it's changing her, just like you said. We need to get out of here and get help."

He really thought that after a long night tied to an uncomfortable chair with a vibrator buzzing away in her pussy, she would be more than ready to escape. "We need to get you cleaned up and get out of here." he continued. "If we go back to the lab, they should be able to get us the help we need. Let's go clean up." he took her by the arm and helped her get to her feet, then led her to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom with the door closed, he started the shower and after peeling her soaked panties off her, he helped her into the shower and climbed in with her.

There were deep marks around her arms and thighs where the ropes had bit in during the night and he gently washed her whole body from her head to her toes. He was trying to stay focused on the task at hand and had to clear his mind several times when he was washing her body. She was after all a very sexy woman and he was running his hands over every inch of her wet body. It took discipline, which at this point he knew was scarce in him, but he did manage to get her clean and only became semi hard during. Then he moved her away from the water so he could wash himself.

Once they were out and dried up, Tom helped Laura get her clothes on and got himself dressed. Then, he opened the bathroom door and looked at the bedroom door which was still closed. Thinking Kayla must still be asleep, he helped Laura over to the front door. Before he could open the door however, Laura stopped him. "Wait, we need the car keys."

Tom had been so intent on getting out of the house that he forgot all about car keys. "Shit" he exclaimed and headed for the bedroom. Before he could go in though, Laura stopped him again.

"I should get them." she started "The floor creaks in certain spots, really loud if you step in the wrong place. I can avoid it and be quieter."

It sounded reasonable to Tom and he nodded "Yeah your probably right. Just be very quiet."

"Of course" she smiled and headed toward the closed door. Tom watched her as she quietly opened the door and was glad it didn't squeak. He didn't bother to go over next to the bedroom door, just waited by the entryway and contemplated their next move. He waited nearly five minutes thinking about what would happen to them all and then realized that it was taking her way too long. He quickly headed over toward the bedroom door but before he could get there Laura came back out holding the keys.

"Shit," he exclaimed in a whisper, "What took so long?"

She walked over to him with the keys in her left hand and something balled up in her right hand that he couldn't identify. He was so happy to see her and in such a hurry to get going that he didn't notice the dreamy look in her eyes until it was too late. She was right beside him handing him the keys when he saw her right hand swing up and realized what was in her hand. Before he could react, she pushed the Taser against the side of his neck and depressed the button, sending the high voltage shock through his body. The shock sent him crashing to the floor and before he could even begin to recover, Kayla stepped beside him and put her bare foot on his face.

"Great work lover." Kayla said to Laura, then she pulled up the robe she was wearing that she had found in Kayla's closet and lowered her ass down to his face-still twitching from the jolt. "You thought you were going to screw me over you piece of shit? I'll show you what I think of that. Open your fucking mouth."

Tom's head was still a bit clouded so he did what she ordered. She leaned forward quickly and let loose with a steaming spray of sparkling urine which splashed up his neck and chin until it hit his open mouth. The shock snapped him out of his funk and he snapped his mouth shut and twisted his head away, spitting out yellow fluid.

Kayla was not impressed and stopped her flow mid stream. She grabbed both his ears and jerked his head back up then slid herself forward and planted her pussy right on his face. His broken nose was still very tender to the touch and when she plopped her weight down, he screamed in pain. Once again she started peeing but this time it was right into his open mouth. She sat down hard which forced his mouth open wider and continued with her morning piss. She hadn't peed all night so there was a lot and Tom had no choice but to swallow the burning liquid or choke.

"Drink it you bitch!" she screamed at him as she relieved herself. She was looking into his wild eyes, watching his expression of fear and disgust turn into resignation and humiliation as he finished swallowing the rest of her golden stream. When she finally stopped, she raised up just a bit and had him lick her clean. Then she stood up and went to Laura. She leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into the other woman's mouth.

After a long lusty kiss Kayla stood up and went to her spray bottle. She proceeded to spray both her breasts, her pussy and her ass. She dropped the bottle then sexily strutted over to where Tom was still sitting on the couch. She put her left foot up on his chest and pushed him back until he was laying flat on his back again. Then she climbed up and straddled his face. Kneeling over his face she motioned Laura to join them.

Laura, even though she had spent the night getting her pussy buzzed with a powerful vibrator, was somehow still turned on and she crawled on top of Tom and stuck her face in Laura's swelling tits.

For the next thirty minutes, Kayla stayed kneeling over Tom's face letting him smell and lick her enhanced pussy scent while Laura rode his erection and breathed in the aroma from Kayla's breasts.

15

Kayla's cell phone rang later that same day. It was early afternoon and she had applied the spray to herself every hour. She loved the way it made her feel and she loved the way her clit was still growing longer. Her breasts and nipples were also getting larger too but to a lesser extent then her clit. She felt almost more than human, as if she was evolving into a super sexual woman. Her slaves (that's what she thought of them now) were more proof that she was better than everyone else.

So when her phone rang and the voice on the other end was Dr. Hewes and he was begging her to let him come see her, she was feeling more confident than ever. She had only went to him yesterday and here it was less than twenty four hours later and he was already needing her. 'The spray is working faster' she thought and she became even more excited. The thought that she could ensnare someone that soon was exhilarating. She checked the clock and told him that she would meet him at five o'clock and that he should bring her ten thousand dollars cash. She had already decided that she didn't ever want to go back to work again and she knew that once people were addicted to her, they would do anything to get their next fix. She gave him Laura's address and told him not to be late.

Dr. Hewes didn't seem too happy with her telling him she wanted money, but he agreed to bring what she wanted. When she hung up she was beaming from ear to ear with the thought of cashing in. She knew that all doctors made good money and that Dr. Hewes would be able to afford it.

Maybe the next person she enslaved would be a multi millionaire. Then she could get him to sign over everything to her and she would be set for life. She could travel the world in her own private jet and have her pick of any man or woman she wanted. Movie stars, famous athletes, recording artists, politicians, hell maybe a president or a king of some country even. She was sure that if she could get close enough, and with money that wouldn't be an issue, she could own anyone. All it would take is a few sprays of her special brew and then get close enough for them to smell it and that would be it. She would give them a taste, leave her number, then wait for them to call her. It was ingenious.

Get someone with enough money and she could buy her own lab and keep Laura around to make more of the special brew. She could live the high life and have everyone she wanted to be her slave.

She was confident that Laura was completely brainwashed after the events of the morning, and she was sure that Tom was almost there also. She figured that leaving Laura all night long with the panties over her nose had been enough to rewire her brain, otherwise she would have run with Tom that morning.

At five o'clock on the nose, the doorbell rang and when Kayla opened it she was pleasantly surprised. Not only was Dr. Hewes standing there, but also his pretty secretary Miranda. She had nearly forgotten about Miranda.

Dressed in a thin robe and naked underneath Kayla welcomed them in "Well well, Dr. Hewes and Miranda, how nice. Please come in." she was acting like it was her house now and after a day of traipsing around naked it was certainly feeling like it was her house. She noticed the telltale signs of addiction from both doctor and secretary as they entered the house and she felt pride welling up inside her.

As they followed Kayla into the living room, they both gasped in unison as they came upon Tom who was tied naked to a wooden kitchen chair. His arms were behind his back and his legs were folded up and tied to the horizontal supports, so they weren't touching the floor. He also had a strip of duct tape pasted across his mouth and what they couldn't see was that he had Laura's soiled underwear from the previous night stuffed into his mouth.

"Oh don't worry about him,' Kayla reassured 'he was a very naughty boy earlier this morning so now he is in the time out chair." she walked over to him and pinched one of his nipples, twisting it painfully. She spun back around to face the two newcomers and said, "So Dr. Hewes, did you bring me what I asked for?"

The good doctor looked sick as he nodded his head and reached into the inside pocket of his suit jacket. He pulled out a thick envelope and held it up for Kayla to see. "I did, but I don't know why. You force this...this extremely addicting drug on us; for all we know it is very dangerous, and then you expect me to pay you to get more. How dare you do this to us. Just who the hell do you think you are?"

The whole time he was berating her, Kayla's bemused expression never wavered, but when he finished she scowled and retorted "You had better watch yourself Dr. Dipshit. Piss me off and I won't give you what you came here to get. I can already see that your cravings are real bad and they are only going to get worse. I can make your life hell, or I can give you what you came here for and you'll feel human again. The choice is yours. Either give me the cash, or get the fuck out." She knew that this was hard for the good doctor and that made it so much more fun. Would he stay or would he go? She had a feeling that he would stay.

Miranda stepped forward and Kayla for the first time noticed just how miserable she looked. "Please, I don't have a lot of money and I can't pay you, but I need you, I need it so bad." She walked toward Kayla and just then, all hell broke loose.

The sound of glass shattering and the front door burst inward in a explosion of splinters, followed by several men rushing in wearing gas masks and carrying assault rifles. There was shouting men pointing weapons at everyone and ordering them all onto the floor. It was surreal, and in very short order, everyone was handcuffed in zip ties, their heads covered in black hoods, and they were led out to a line of waiting vans while the neighbors looked on in shock.

16

Two men wearing biohazard suits led a blindfolded Kayla into a room that resembled a basement. She was brought over to a corner where her arms were locked into shackles that were hanging from the ceiling from a cable attached to a winch. One of the men pushed a button on the wall that activated the winch and lifted the shackles up until Kayla found herself up on her tiptoes.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?!?" She yelled into the blackness of the hood covering her face. "Please, just let me go and I won't call the police." She whimpered when she got no response.

Kayla was naked, having lost her thin robe at some time throughout the ordeal, and now she wondered what these people were going to do with her. As she hung there trying to free herself, she was hit with a blast of water from a garden hose. "AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!" she screamed as the cold water shocked her. It soon warmed up so that it was bearable, then the spray was directed away from her. She felt some cold liquid being squirted on her, then a soft scrub brush began to scrub her from head to toe.

The men were very thorough in scrubbing Kayla all over. The crack of her ass was even pulled apart and scrubbed clean. When they were satisfied that she was completely clean, her hood was finally removed, and the two men left the room, leaving Kayla crying and shivering.

When Kayla's eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness on the room, she looked around at the windowless room and concrete walls. There was a table with two chairs in the middle of the room and a water cooler in the opposite corner. Other than that there was a hose attached to a spigot.

As Kayla hung shivering and dripping, the door opened and an attractive, bespectacled woman in a suit and leather skirt walked in. Her hair was done up in a bun and she carried a file and a pen in one hand and a folded towel in the other. She set the clipboard and pen on the table, then opened the towel.

"Who are you, and why am I here?" Kayla said through her chattering teeth. She was shivering badly now as the air in the room was cool.

"Hello Kayla. I'm so sorry that those barbarians treated you so badly." The woman said, bringing the towel over to Kayla. She began to wipe the water off. "I want you to know that you will not be hurt while you are here. The reason that you have been treated like this so far is because we had to take precautions. We didn't know where you had used the scent Kayla, and we couldn't afford to take any chances that someone would smell it. That is why you were completely washed down."

laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers