Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

"So, you work for Scent Designs." Kayla said "I should have known."

"I'm going to lower you down Kayla, and unlock the shackles so we can sit down and discuss this. You should know that there are two armed guards right outside the door who will take you down if you try anything stupid though."

Kayla was lowered down and released from the shackles. She rubbed her wrists then wrapped the towel around herself before taking a seat.

"I've been hired to personally deal with your case Kayla." The woman said after she sat down opposite Kayla and opened the file that she had carried in. "My name is Helen Hansen and I was given your file a few weeks ago. We know everything Kayla; about Arnold Peters, Tom Jensen, Laura Stanwick, Dr. Hewes and Miranda. You have been very busy these last few days Kayla."

"How do you know so much about me?" Kayla asked, feeling very vulnerable, and not just because she was naked.

"We've known about you since the very first time you promised Arnold Peters a blowjob if he got you stuff. Arnold may be desperate for love Kayla, but no one ever accused him of being disloyal to the company."

"That little prick." Kayla sneered under her breath.

"Well you would know about that now wouldn't you." Helen grinned a knowing grin, then tossed three pictures across the table to Kayla.

The top picture was obviously taken from a camera with a high power zoom lens and showed Kayla and Arnold in the front seat of his car. She felt her stomach lurch as she realized that she been followed everywhere she went lately. She didn't want to look at the other two pictures, the memories of blowing that sniveling asshole were bad enough, but she thumbed the top one aside to see picture number two. In this one, Arnold's head was tilted back, his mouth opened in an 'O', and the back of Kayla's head could be seen over his crotch. The third picture showed Kayla sitting back up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She crumpled the three pictures in one hand and tossed them to the floor, looking angrily up at Helen.

"What do you want with me?" Kayla asked, grinding her teeth.

"Something had to happen Kayla. You have to realize that that we couldn't let you continue on the path you were taking. If you had just stayed with Tom, we would have watched you and him from afar. We would have studied you in your own environment. Unfortunately, you got greedy. You went from one person addicted to you to four people, in just a few days. You forced us to step in Kayla, and now we have to detox several people."

Kayla felt like a common addict who was in desperate need of a fix. Her body was craving her concoction and she was struggling to sit still and listen. Helen noticed her struggle.

"You need another fix don't you." It wasn't a question. "I can see you struggling right now."

Losing her cool, Kayla yelled "What the hell do you want from me?!?"

"We want to study you Kayla. That's all. We want to allow you to continue using the scent to see what happens. We will have doctors here around the clock who will monitor your vitals and will put a stop to the experiment if your health deteriorates."

Kayla thought about it for a few moments before asking "And what if I refuse?"

"Well, in that case, we would have to call the cops Kayla. You have broken the law, and we have it all on film. And let's not forget how many people that you turned into addicts with just one sniff. Between the criminal and the civil cases Kayla, well you can imagine what kind of fun that will be. Of course the choice is ultimately yours, and if you do decide to become our guinea pig, we would have you sign a contract, and pay you a salary."

Realizing that she not in any position to refuse, Kayla slowly nodded. She did like the idea of still being able to use the scent, but she didn't like the idea of not being able to control anyone. "I suppose that I don't have any choice in the matter." She said.

"Oh but you do Kayla. There are always choices, and if you choose to detox from the scent, jail is probably the best place to do that."

"I - I can't go to jail." She stammered. "I'll do whatever I have to do, just please, don't call the cops."

In reality, Helen never planned on calling the cops. That would mean far too many questions and the last thing that the company wanted or needed was the general public finding out about their experiments. The other people who had begun the testing of the scents had all signed a binding contract before testing had begun. After the problems with the product were obvious, the subjects were immediately put into detox and were all paid to keep quiet. They were also threatened with lawsuits if they told their story.

No, Helen never planned on calling the cops on Kayla. That was just a ploy to get Kayla to agree to what they planned on doing to her all along. She knew that Kayla would be needing another fix of the scent, and all they had to do was to leave her locked up in the cell for a few hours and she would be begging for more.

"Very well Kayla. I can tell you now that Tom and Laura have also agreed to sign contracts of their own. The good doctor and his secretary, since they were only exposed once, have been each given a shot of something to help them through their cravings. All traces should soon be out of their systems and they too will be paid for their troubles. You are making the right decision Kayla."

---

Three Months Later.

Kayla was lounging in her underwear across the room while watching Tom and Laura fucking. Laura was bent over the bed, her feet firmly on the floor with her legs spread wide and her head resting on the top of the mattress. Tom was standing behind her driving his cock into her pussy over and over again while she moaned.

"Does it feel good Laura? Do you like feeling Tom's fat cock in your hot, wet cunt?"

"Ohhh yeah unhhh yes, it fu - feels sooo good." she moaned.

"That's good. Just remember now that whoever cums first doesn't get to smell me again until tomorrow."

They had been fucking like this for several minutes, each had been holding out with all the willpower they could muster. Tom could sense that Laura was getting close to an orgasm, so he had picked up the speed and power of his thrusts, but that was also pushing him closer and closer to the point of no return. His body needed another hit of the special perfume and he couldn't bear the thought of waiting through the night to get it. He knew that Laura needed it as badly as he did, but he didn't care about that right now.

In an attempt to push Laura over the edge and make her start cumming first, Tom reached around to her breasts and started pinching her nipples. Her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft once and she moaned loudly, but somehow managed to hold off her orgasm.

Feeling that she would lose this challenge if she didn't do something right away, Laura reached one hand down between her legs, and as Tom drove his cock forward and his nutsack slapped into her engorged pussy, she grabbed his balls in her hand. Since he had been fucking her so vigorously and hadn't expected her to grab his balls, he wasn't able to stop until he had pulled more than halfway out and that caused his sack to be stretched and his balls were squeezed. It was just a tiny bit painful, but being that he had been so close to cumming, this unexpected turn of events sent him past the point of no return, and with a cry of ecstasy and surprise, he began pumping his seed into Laura's pussy.

"OOOHHHHHSSSHHHIIITTTTT!!!" He screamed with a mixture of pleasure and anger. He was angry with Laura for tricking him like she had. He was angry with Kayla for coming up with this sick little game. But even more than that, he was angry with himself for losing control and cumming first, when he was so sure that he was going to win.

"Yes! He's cumming." Laura cheered. She had a good fuck and had won the competition meaning that she would be able to get what she so desperately wanted.

"Looks like you win this one Laura." Kayla said with a smile. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic band of her panties and pushed them down, her now giant clit, which had grown to seven inches long and as thick as a half dollar, sprung forth like a man's erect cock. "Come here now and claim your prize."

With a huge grin on her face, Laura pulled away from Tom and crawled across the room toward the massive appendage, putting her nose right up against the underside. Her tongue snaked out and licked around Kayla's fat pussy lips, while she breathed deeply of the scent that she craved.

Meanwhile, Kayla pinched her fat nipples which had grown to enormous size along with her breasts. Each nipples stood erect at over two inches in length while her breasts had ballooned to the size of basketballs. As she pinched the nipples, they both sprayed several pinhole sized streams of white milk.

Behind Laura, Tom had collapsed on the bed and was longingly staring at Kayla. He only wanted a sniff, just to set his mind at ease, and get him through the night.

"Tom, make yourself useful and clean Laura's pussy before it drips all over the floor." Kayla ordered, and Tom couldn't suppress a loud sigh and wrinkled brow, but he didn't bother to complain any more, as that would have likely led to him being put off even longer. Walking over on unsteady legs, Tom put his face into Laura's freshly fucked pussy, and began licking up the combined juices as they leaked from her steamy hole. The smell of sex was strong and musky and very erotic, but it was a far cry from what he needed from Kayla.

As part of the experiment, Kayla had been using an even greater amount of the scent than ever, and because of that, her body, when sexually stimulated, gave off the odor that Tom and Laura both craved. Being closer, Tom was able to smell traces of Kayla's addictive smell. It wasn't enough for him, but it was better than nothing.

Laura moved up to the tip of Kayla's clit/penis and sucked it deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive rod. Every breath she took filled her need as Kayla's entire body was giving off the scent now.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Kayla squealed in delight as her giant clitoris was sucked. Over the weeks and months that her clitoris had grown to the size of a cock, it had become more and more sensitive to even the slightest touch. But it wasn't just her clitoris that had grown either, her pussy lips swelled up also and her pussy was always wet with juices.

Laura swallowed almost all of Kayla's long clitoris, and at the same time, she slid two fingers past the extra puffy pussy lips into her throbbing cunt. Moans could be heard from both women as the smell of their juices filled the room.

On the other side of the wall stood three med techs, watching the proceedings through a large one way mirror on the wall. The techs, two men and one woman, were all trying to keep things in perspective and stay in a scientific state of mind, recording and observing everything that happened next door. It was very difficult to be sure. The men were both trying to hide their erections, and the woman was secretly squeezing her legs together in an effort to put pressure on her vagina.

The room they were in was not much more than the size of a walk in closet. It was connected to narrow halls that led to other tiny observation rooms, one for each room of the house that Tom, Kayla and Laura now shared.

The oldest of the three techs, a man named Blake, was the first to mention the heat. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?"

The woman in the group, a cute Chinese woman named Ling, was feeling the heat also and said "I'll open a vent and let some air in.". The men in the room were so into the scene they were watching that neither one saw what vent she was opening, the one that led into the bedroom where the sex was taking place.

It took just a few minutes for the smell of the sex to reach all three techs, and without them even realizing it, they all slowly became addicted to Kayla's smell. As they all breathed in the fumes of addiction, their inhibitions were loosened, and they began to masturbate themselves openly. Within minutes, all three were tearing their clothes off and ten minutes later, when the next crew came in to relieve them, Ling was being sandwiched between her two colleagues, who were fucking her in the ass and pussy at the same time.

The whole room smelled heavily of sex and Kayla's special pheromones and as soon as the new crew came in, they too smelled it and became addicted. Shocked by what they were seeing in the observation room, they left the door open behind them, and Kayla's scent was sucked out into the rest of the building, infecting more and more people, each one quickly losing interest in stopping the spread. Before long, the powerful aphrodisiac scent had made its way throughout the building, carried through the air in the ventilation system to all corners and infecting every employee with lust for Kayla. World domination was just beginning.

The End.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers