Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

Kayla hadn't even considered that it might be a woman and she was taken aback for a moment, but then she cleared her head and smiled. "Thank you Arnold. Hope you like this." she leaned down again and took the head of his cock deep into her mouth, his taste nearly overpowering. She wanted to finish him off as quickly as possible so she lifted up and dropped a big dollop of saliva on his shaft and stroked the lubed up base with her right hand while sucking gently and tickling just below his cock head with her tongue.

Kayla heard Arnold exhale loudly and felt him tense up almost immediately. He gripped the steering wheel with both hands and groaned. "Oh shit oh fuck oh good god I'm cumming" and Kayla felt the first squirt fire into the back of her throat. She quickly pulled her head up and aimed his penis away from her face, inadvertently swallowing the sticky mess in the back of her throat. She hated the taste of semen and was not happy that he didn't warn her that he was going to shoot. He also came quicker than any guy she had ever sucked off before, under one minute.

She watched his face as he powered through his orgasm, his cum spraying all over the front of his shirt and some splashing his pants. His eyes were shut tightly and his mouth was open in a big O shape. She had always thought that guys in the throes of orgasm made the funniest faces and this was proof. Before he was fully recovered, she slid back into her seat and checked her face in the mirror. Satisfied that she was clean, she opened the passenger door and climbed out, leaving Arnold gasping behind her. She hurried across the parking lot to her car and climbed in the drivers seat.

6

"Damn it" she snapped "It's a fucking woman. Now what the hell am I going to do?"

Tom, who had been waiting in the passenger's seat was confused. "What are you talking about?"

Kayla sat silently for a thirty count, just thinking and finally sighed and said "The person who made my batch of the designer scent is a woman."

"So, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, I was hoping it would be a man because men are so easy for a woman to manipulate. All we have to do is smile and flirt with them and they melt like butter."

Tom was about to object but thought better of it, instead he remained quiet.

"It's much more difficult for a woman like me to get another woman to do something. Unless she's a lesbian and she's single. I'm going to need your help Tom. After we go see Dr. Hewes this afternoon, we need to get our hands on Laura Stanwick. She's the only one who can help you Tom."

"What do you mean by 'help me'?" Tom inquired.

"We need someone to make more spray now don't we."

The rest of the day was spent making plans, both for when they went to see Dr. Hewes to how they would convince Laura Stanwick to make more stuff. They stopped at an Internet cafe and did some research on Laura. It wasn't too difficult to find a picture of her and even her address. With a plan in place, they headed back to Kayla's place.

By three o'clock, Tom was needing another fix. The time between fixes was getting shorter. With one hour left before the appointment, Kayla sprayed her pussy once more and felt the tingling. She was starting to enjoy how the spray made her feel more and more all the time, and couldn't wait to get Tom's face down there. She laid on the bed with her knees hanging over the side and watched as he kneeled on the floor and dove in.

This time when he got down there, his eyes were once more drawn to her clit. He was sure that it was even bigger than this morning when he licked her under the table. He wasn't great with measurements, but he was sure that it was sticking out at least an inch and its thickness was close to a quarter. It was still partially concealed under her labia, but it was resembling a small penis more than ever. He also thought that her lips were thicker. He wanted to question her about it but he smelled her scent, and he forgot. The only thing that he cared about was getting his fix.

He leaned in and pushed his mouth between her labia and breathed in her succulent aroma. His penis surged forward, filling with blood to an almost painful point. He slid his arms under her thighs and settled in when he felt her hands grab the back of his head and pull him tightly against her. Her super plump lips seemingly swallowing his face. His still sore nose was wedged up against her clitoris, which had elongated even more since he had started eating her. The pain in his nose was throbbing or maybe it was her giant clit that was throbbing, he couldn't be sure, but he was sure that he was going to ask her about it after he was done.

For Kayla, she realized at this point that she wanted pressure against her cunt and pulling his face into her was good, but she really wanted more. She wished that she could sit on his face again, but she was aware that his nose was broken and she had promised him that if he helped her she would make it easier on him. Holding his face tightly against her pussy would have to suffice for now. She was really enjoying the extra sensation that the spray seemed to be giving her. It was an unexpected plus. Not only did it seem to bring her to orgasm faster, but her orgasms seemed to be getting more powerful. She could feel every lick from Tom's tongue and she just wanted to pull his whole head inside her.

Breathing had become a chore for Tom as his bruised nose was being blocked by Kayla's enormous clitoris. He was sticking his tongue as deep as he could inside her hole and licking all around it. If she hadn't been holding his head so tightly, he would have already moved to her clit, but she was waiting for the right moment to shift his mouth and that moment came just as he was completely out of air. As she pulled him up, he inhaled a deep breath through his nose and found his mouth stuffed full of her mini penis.

Her orgasm starting, Kayla wanted her clit sucked and moved his head to that spot. Feeling his mouth wrap around her clit, she thrust her pelvis forward and exploded. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" her whole body went rigid as all her muscles locked. She involuntarily sat up and her heels dug into Tom's back. Meanwhile, her hands gripped the sides of his head so tightly, that his ears were completely plugged, and quite sore later. Her pussy started spraying his chin, she didn't even try to hold it back this time. Every part of her body was gripped in the throes of the most incredible orgasm she had ever felt. It was even better than the last one. Her cunt would spasm and stay contracted for up to fifteen seconds at a time before the contraction would release for about five seconds, and then spasm again. She didn't squirt the whole time though, she would have dehydrated if she had. Each time her pussy would start another spasm, more fluid would squirt for a second or two and she would scream in ecstasy. About forty five seconds into her orgasm, she wondered if it would ever stop, if she would ever stop cumming. She would go mad with pleasure and eventually her heart would give out and she would die screaming and squirting and laughing hysterically. All in all, her entire orgasm lasted a full minute and twenty seconds before it finally stopped and she fell back on the bed panting and sweating.

When Tom was released he had one thought on his mind. His penis was ready to pop off. He was so horny and he didn't wait for permission. He stood up and pushed himself deep into her puffed out pussy. It was like sliding into a soft blast furnace it was so hot, but it felt incredible and he started pumping away like a man possessed. It only took him about forty five seconds before he reached his apex and deposited his seed with a loud groan deep inside her sucking twat. Having exhausted himself, he dropped on top of her to catch his breath.

They laid together for five minutes catching their breath before Kayla looked at the clock and said "Shit, we need to get moving." it was twenty past three and they had to be at Dr. Hewes by four. They jumped up and rushed around taking a quick five minute shower and getting dressed. Then they headed for her car.

7

They arrived at Dr. Hewes office at 3:50. The receptionist, a young girl named Miranda that Tom guessed was about nineteen years old, smiled as they walked in and said "Good afternoon Mr. Jensen. I forgot that you were coming in this afternoon."

Tom smiled back at the pretty girl "Hi Miranda. I'd like you to meet my friend Kayla. She'll be sitting in my session with Dr. Hewes today."

Miranda glanced at Kayla, smiled and said a quick "Hi", then looked back at Tom. "You can have a seat and Marvin will be with you in a few minutes."

"Thanks" Tom said and went to the other end of the room to sit. Kayla sat next to him and quickly leaned in to whisper in his ear "Holy shit is she horny for you."

"What! She's just a kid, don't say that." Tom argued.

"Oh come on, she's not that young. I'll bet she's twenty years old, and I saw the way she looked at you. She thinks you're all that. Why don't you go talk to her, she's kinda cute."

Tom did agree that she was cute, he thought that from the first time he met her. She wasn't a typical beauty either and that somehow added to her attractiveness. She was short, about five foot three and she had short black hair in a boyish cut. Not typically what attracted Tom, but it worked with her cherub face. She kind of resembled a pin-up girl from the forties. She also had a nicely proportioned figure, not fat, but not a paper thin waif either. Her lips and cheeks were plump and her perfectly straight teeth shined when she smiled, which was often. She also wore a tiny diamond on the side of her nose.

"Kayla, she's cute but she's too young for me. I'm nearly old enough to be her father." Tom said rather unconvincingly. He had slept with young ladies before, none under eighteen of course, but he didn't like to advertise it. It always made him feel sort of guilty. He was thirty four years old after all. Maybe not ready to get married, but ready to start acting more his age.

"I'll handle this" Kayla stood up and walked up to the desk, leaving Tom wide eyed and wondering.

Miranda looked up at Kayla and smiled "Can I help you with something?" she asked.

Kayla used her most disarming smile and said "Well actually, I wanted to ask if I could get your opinion on something, you know, I need a ladies perspective."

"Oh sure" Miranda was only too happy to help.

"I just bought this new perfume" Kayla started, pulling the bottle out of her purse "and I want you to tell me what you think."

Tom saw the bottle come out and quickly stood up. He started to rush toward them intending to stop her but he was too late as he saw Kayla quickly spray her wrist and hold it under Miranda's nose. "NO" he said quietly but forcefully.

Miranda, not focused on Tom, leaned in for a quick whiff and her expression changed instantly. Tom saw her eyes sort of gloss over and she immediately grasped Kayla's arm with both her hands, one on her wrist and one on her palm. She held the arm gently but firmly as she kept inhaling the scent over and over making mewling sounds. Her eyes seemed to get heavy and as Tom reached the desk he watched in dismay as Miranda actually licked the wrist. He pulled Kayla away and admonished her under his breath.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He whispered sharply. "Why would you do that?"

Kayla pushed him gently away replied "I know you want to fuck her, now you'll get your chance. If I decide to let you that is."

"Damn it Kayla, you can't do that."

"She'll do anything now to get her fix, just like you. Whatever I tell her to do."

Tom wanted to continue, but just then Dr. Hewes came out "Mr. Jensen, come on in.".

Looking back to the receptionist who was sitting with a peaceful look on her face, Tom turned toward the doctor and sighed deeply. He felt good right now because he had gotten his fix just and hour ago, so he wanted to drag Kayla out of there and berate her. However he was worried about how he would feel later when the cravings started. The last thing he wanted right now was to piss her off. He stepped forward and said "Dr. Hewes, I'd like you to meet my friend Kayla."

Kayla stepped forward and offered her hand to shake. Shaking her hand Dr. Hewes said "So, are you the one who Tom is addicted to?"

Smiling sheepishly, Kayla shrugged, raised her eyebrows and said "Can you blame him doc?".

The good doctor laughed "Well come in and let's talk about it."

8

As she walked into the room in front of Tom, Kayla pulled her v-neck shirt away from her chest and sprayed one squirt of the scent between her breast. No one else noticed because her back was to them.

Once in the room with the door shut, Kayla and Tom sat on the couch and Dr. Hewes sat in his leather chair. "So Tom, tell me why you felt the need for another appointment so soon after our last one."

Tom looked at Kayla who nodded and then back to the doctor. "Well, I told you that I thought I was addicted to her," he motioned to Kayla "and I was right. She told me why I am addicted to her, and it's not at all what you thought."

The doctor nodded as if he completely understood and then asked "So Kayla, why don't you tell me what you told Tom."

Kayla stood up and said "Well, maybe it would be easier if I just showed you." she confidently strolled around to where Dr. Hewes was sitting and held her hand in front of him. "Would you stand up please."

For a moment, he looked at her with a quizzical expression, then she said "Trust me, I won't bite." and he nodded and did as she asked.

Once he was standing face to face with Kayla he said "Okay, now what?". he glanced over her shoulder to look at Tom still on the couch and suddenly his vision was blocked as Kayla pulled her top off over her head. His shock was evident by the look on his face "What are you doing? Put your top back on miss." he was flustered but tried to remain professional.

Kayla just stood there in her bra smiling "Do you like what you see doc?" she asked. Then she reached up and unclipped the front latch and freed her rather ample breasts. "Sometimes it's nice to get that thing off, it can be rather restricting you know." she added.

The good doctor had seen enough "What is the meaning of this? Mr. Jensen will you please tell your lady friend to put her clothes back on and leave my office immediately." He had no idea what kind of stunt this was, but he was not amused. He started to turn away from her when she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his head. He was so surprised that he fell backward, right into his leather chair. Kayla used this to her advantage and quickly slid up so his face was right between her breasts. From there, she clamped her arms together on either side to trap his face.

As Dr. Hewes struggled to free himself from the assault, he became aware of a wonderful smell and even though he was frightened by this crazy woman, he soon calmed down and only wanted to breathe in her scent. It was heavenly and he wrapped his arms around her back and closed his eyes and kept breathing in her essence. He felt his cock getting hard in his pants and all thoughts of professionalism had left his head.

Kayla also felt his manhood growing under her ass. It felt too good to waste so she started wiggling her hips back and forth. It took only a few minutes of her sliding her ass back and forth before the good doctor fired his load into his boxers.

After several minutes of Dr. Hewes breathing in the designer scent from between Kaylas tits, she finally disentangled herself from him and stood up. "Now you understand what Tom means. He wasn't lying to you doc. He really is addicted to me. You'll find out."

Still sitting in his chair, looking rather disheveled now, Dr. Hewes looked back at Tom "What has she done to me?" he asked slightly out of breath.

Tom shrugged and said "The same thing she did to me doc."

Kayla walked over to Dr. Hewes desk and took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down her address, and her cell phone number. Then she walked back to the doctor who seemed almost frightened of her. "You're going to need me in a few days. If I were you, I'd come visit as soon as you start feeling the craving. You can try to resist, but you won't be able to." While she talked, she was putting her bra and shirt back on, then she turned to Tom and said "Let's go, we have a woman to find." She headed toward the door but before she went out she turned back to Dr. Hewes and said "Oh and by the way doc, if you tell anyone about this, you won't get anymore of what you're going to need."

As they walked back out into the waiting room, the pretty receptionist was still seated behind her desk looking a bit stoned. Kayla wrote down her number again and tucked it into Miranda's hand. Then she held her wrist in front of her again and let the girl breathe in her scent once more. As if in a drug induced high, the cute receptionist mewled sexily and started smelling and licking the wrist . Tom was fascinated and a little turned on by what he was watching. After a few minutes, Kayla pulled her hand away and grabbing Tom by the arm, marched toward the exit as if she were a mother leading a child.

9

Later that evening they were parked in front of Laura Stanwick's house, and watched as she returned home from work. Laura was a tall athletic woman with long straight blonde hair and glasses. She was a forty year old divorced woman with a twenty year old daughter in college. Her friends would say she was married to her job, and after her first marriage ended badly, (she walked in on him having sex with two men) she had no desire to get married again.

Once inside the house, she turned on her stereo and slipped off her shoes. Walking barefoot into her bedroom, she took off her button up shirt and bra, then slipped a cut off tank top on. She then sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off her dress pants and panties and put on a pair of workout shorts. She then headed into the kitchen to get some bottled water, but was sidetracked by a knock at the front door.

Figuring that it was a friend of hers that sometimes went to the gym with her after work, she opened the door without first checking who was there. It wasn't her friend, it was a pretty red head. "Can I help you?" she asked, wondering what this woman was selling.

Kayla smiled sweetly "Hi, I'm so sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could use your phone real quick, my car just quit running and I left my cell phone on the counter when I left earlier. If I could just call my brother, he's a mechanic and he lives locally."

Laura, who stood eight inches taller and outweighed Kayla by sixty pounds, figured that she had nothing to worry about and stepped aside, welcoming her in. "I've been in the same predicament before so I know how you feel. Come on in, the phone is over there on the wall."

"Thank you so much, I'll make it quick." Kayla replied as she made her way past the tall blonde. As Laura turned to follow, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye and turned back to the door to see a man coming in. The distraction was just enough for Kayla to turn back and place the Taser against the side of Laura's waist and shock her with enough voltage to drop her like a stone. She had never used her Taser before so she wasn't sure what to expect. She liked what she saw.

To Laura, the shock from the Taser was like getting jabbed with needles over every inch of her body all at once. The pain was intense, as every muscle seized up, and she watched the floor rise up and slam her. She was still awake but disoriented and her body wouldn't work anymore. Even though the shock had passed, she couldn't control her extremities to get up let alone fight back.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers