An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracie wipes her mouth as she stands up, then hops up into Master Gary's arms. He cups her sexy ass cheeks and feels his groin join perfectly with her loins, the cock already sliding into her snatch like a jeweled key in its treasure box. He grunts, all contentment, and thrusts deeply into her core, spinning around as he does so in order to watch Caylee's unfolding ordeal.

"So, Mizuka-san, show me your talents," Master Gary urges between grunts. Tracie can do nothing but grip Master Gary's bull-neck with her slender hands. She can no nothing but feel his hard, unyielding cock fill up her insides, and pray that she is not yet pregnant.

Mizuka kneels over Caylee, gently swiping the hot filament across the blonde's left breast, though not hard enough to leave a burn. She cries out and squirms, and he slaps her hard across the face.

"Did I say you could MOVE, slut? Lie still and take this like a good bitch!" Next Mizuka brushes the filament's across Caylee's right breast, and this time Caylee stifles a groan of anguish, shivering but lying still.

"Good," Mizuka continues. "This one learns. She gets a reward for that." He puts down the filament, his tongue diving between her sex. Caylee helpfully opens her legs wider as she feels the sudden assault of his tongue. She hates herself for doing it, but she finds herself opening up to the Asian brute's tactics. Her hips relax as his tongue sucks and cajoles her clit towards that happiest of moments. Soon enough she is actually rocking gently into his face, all thoughts of decorum flying from her mind.

Tracie can see, out of the corner of her eye, what is happening to her dear little sister, but she is too preoccupied with the giant cock buried in her pussy to spare much worry for Caylee. In fact, Tracie's body burns with a mixture of jealousy and shame because, on the one hand, she finds herself wishing that her loins were the ones racing towards climax on the tip of a feral tongue, but on the other hand she finds her pussy already moistening with Master Gary's insistent and plunging penetrations.

"What do you think slave-bitch? Are you jealous of your sister getting her pussy eaten out on the bed? Hm?"

Tracie finds herself starting to moan just the tiniest bit, but she shakes her head emphatically. "No Master! I'd rather have your glorious cock so deep inside me, fucking this slave's pussy!" Tracie thinks this won't fail to please Master Gary, and she is right. Instantly she feels him grow even more rigid inside her, and then his hand affectionately slaps her ass cheeks.

"Mmm. Good answer, bitch. Hug me with your hips. Give me some tongue, slut!" Master Gary bends down to kiss the 19-year-old blonde, and Tracie opens her mouth like a good submissive, letting him drink his fill, his lips bruising her face with impassioned violence. When he finishes, Master Gary sees the dazed face of a dawning slave, the squelch of his cock vanishing into her pussy all that matters to him for a single moment. "How goes the training?" Master Gary manages to ask Mizuka between the grunts of his exertions.

Mizuka's tongue finally strikes gold, the clit hard as a thumb tack, the build-up of juices erupting into a full-fledged orgasm as Caylee's cuffed hands clench against the mattress, scrabbling to grip onto sheets that aren't there. Instead her pussy juice spatters everywhere, copiously staining the uncovered mattress, and Mizuka roars, "Did I say you could cum yet, stupid cunt?" With a bellow he throttles her by the throat in one big hand and swats her thighs wide, positioning his gargantuan Japanese cock at her opening.

Caylee's eyes have just enough time to register shock at the size of the thing's girth even as she begins to sputter for air. The Asian cock-head squeezes between her pouting pussy lips, and she groans and thrashes in utter futility as her rapist plunges in like a sword. Caylee finds herself fighting for her life, her supply of air still choked off as the world blurs, black spots creeping into the edges of her vision. The naked teenager simultaneously feels the rest of that Asian meat ram deep into her twat, the pain between her legs unfolding like a blossom of fire. At last Caylee feels the hand ease up a little on her neck, oxygen exploding into her lungs with a grateful rasp as Mizuka gets a steady rhythm going.

"Promise you will not cum again without my permission or I strangle you right here, cunt! Do it now!" Mizuka shouts.

Caylee babbles between groans as the Asian cock sinks in deep -- "Yes Master! I won't cum until you say! Oh god, please don't kill me!" Caylee feels that big cock pounding her sore pussy, and then his hot breath is on her cheek, and he is kissing her roughly. Her tongue meekly lets itself be sucked upon. His lips grapple hungrily against her own as she closes her eyes and wills for the moment to pass. Instead he smacks his open palm against her cheek, springing her eyes wide open in terror.

"You kiss me back, stupid cunt! Be a good lover or a dead one! The choice is up to you!" Caylee this time opens her mouth gratefully as his tongue invades, using her own tongue to slurp, grasp, and pull him in. She works her mouth, too, their faces joined even as his cock spears into her delicate core.

Meanwhile Master Gary has finally reached his euphoric high. He is ramming deeply, grinding his pelvis against Tracie's now-dripping loins until he feels her actually shudder and spasm uncontrollably on his still diamond-hard cock. Tracie's fluttering eyes also give her away, and the way she sags against Master Gary's chest gives him a fierce feeling of fondness.

"You came on my cock, bitch. I see you're a fast learner! Good! You did it without permission this time, but I'll let that slide. Now take my hot, nasty, cum, slut." Tracie moans as she feels his cock spasm inside of her, the tip spurting Master Gary's racing seed. With renewed affection Master Gary slaps the blonde's shapely buttocks cheeks, feeling the excess mingling of their male and female cum sliding down his shaft and dripping down his wrinkled scrotum to pool on the concrete floor.

"You are one messy slut!" Master Gary booms, and he takes a finger's stroke of their intertwining cum, bringing that finger to Tracie's mouth so that she can sample the mixed taste. Obediently the smart blonde knows to open her mouth and suckle the cum off of Master Gary's finger.

"Well, bitch? How is it?" Master Gary demands.

"Delicious, Master!" Tracie chirps, knowing what's good for her.

In the meantime Mizuka is still plunging his shaft between Caylee's open thighs until finally he can stand it no longer. He pulls back and thrusts himself all the way in, grabbing her neck and cutting off the airflow once more.

"Choke bitch and take my fucking cum!" he roars, sliding into her all the way to the hilt like a wicked broadsword into a sheath of feminine flesh. Caylee groans and sputters. The darkened border on the edge of her vision is accompanied by that feeling of warmth flooding her insides -- the cum surging through her loins. At last he pulls out, letting her sputter and gasp for precious oxygen. He looks down, and Caylee does too, seeing the pool of excess cum dribbling from between her raw-rubbed pussy lips.

"Awww...look at you. Messy cunt! Now we need to clean you up!" Mizuka says huskily.

Master Gary helpfully forces Tracie to kneel between Caylee's thighs, and her tongue starts to lap up at the cum still dripping out of Caylee's snatch.

Master Gary and Mizuka gently squeeze Tracie's breasts, caressing her hair and fondling the blonde's shapely ass in encouragement. "Good job, slut. Clean up this messy whore! Oh yeah!" Caylee looks down, horrified by her own sudden arousal at seeing her poor sister forced to lick up the rapist's cum with her cute mouth. 'I'm so sorry Tracie. I'm so sorry!' Caylee thinks inwardly, and in that moment it all finally hits the sexy blonde teenager with cruel finality: 'We're never getting out of here, babe! We're his toys now. His sex slaves. We have to please him...or else.' Caylee wonders why part of her body tingles with excitement at the very thought.

As Mastery Gary's cock re-inflates to epic proportions, he shoves Tracie out of the way and kneels between Caylee's thighs, positioning his cock to slam into Caylee's still sore cunt. "Time for one more hard fuck before we let you and your sister finish eating lunch," he growls. Caylee's eyes focus on Master's huge cock. She licks her lips, her pussy throbbing with anticipation until at last she feels the hard slab of meat sinking in.

"Yes Master...punish this slave's worthless pussy!" Caylee cries out while Master's hand grips her by the neck, his eyes drowning in her blue gaze. With each punishing thrust of his cock sinking between her legs, the writhing blonde flings a new world of sensation around Master's prick, gripping his cock with the zeal of a teenage sex-slave's pussy.

This nightmare...or could it be called a dark, fantastic dream?...would never end.

*****

Caylee wakes up disoriented. Her bare skin feels a chill breeze, coming from where she can't tell at first. 'Where am I?' she wonders. For the first time since forever, she feels like she is no longer in Master Gary's underground compound. As her eyes flutter open, she sees the impossible. She realizes that she's lying in Aaron's bed, in the dorm room that he and Daniel share. Underneath the sheets she is completely naked, and she gasps as she realizes that an unconscious, naked Aaron lies right beside her.

The young blonde turns to look across the dorm room, and her eyes grow even wider when she sees that Daniel and Tracie lie naked underneath the sheets of Daniel's bed. She hears a groan from Aaron as the college freshman comes to. The young blonde looks down and sees a piece of paper resting on the sheets. With a compulsive grab, she takes it and reads it as her eyes slowly blink back into focus.

'I kept my word after all, little Caylee. Never forget though, that you are always mine. --Master.'

She lets the paper fall to the floor, her veins thrumming with gratitude and desire. Master Gary had kept his word and freed them...after a fashion. But Caylee knows that her life will never be the same. She will always be one of her Master's slaves, and he will abduct her when he sees fit. Oddly enough the thought doesn't bring dread to the teenage girl. It makes her legs turn to butter and her pussy tingle.

Aaron turns to Caylee, his eyes finally becoming alert. "Where are we?! What's happening! Babe, are you OK?" He gathers her face between his strong hands, kissing her tenderly, making sure that she's all right. Caylee nods, a tear streaking down her face. She swipes it away and smiles.

Tracie and Daniel are awake now too, cuddled in one another's arms and laughing with relief.

"He let us go after all that," Tracie sighs. "I thought we would never leave that brutal place."

"But was it really that awful?" Caylee asks, and her hand idly finds Aaron's cock, gripping the base of his shaft and pumping it as her boyfriend gasps in surprise. "I think I learned a few things during our captivity," Caylee continues, smiling wickedly.

Tracie's eyes bulge for just an instant, but then the older blonde realizes that her nipples are hard, her breasts aching with need, her body on fire with the fierce need to comfort Daniel now that they are both safe. She turns to her startled redhead boyfriend and kneels, her mouth swooping down over his cock. Daniel's groans soon fill the room as Tracie slurps up and down his warm prick. Her fingers caress his testicles, and the boy's hands hold her mop of golden hair away from her face as he enjoys her powerful suction.

Caylee becomes wet just watching this, and now she pumps Aaron's cock more firmly, watching the delicious agony traveling in tremors through his whole body as the heat of arousal takes over.

"Babe, we shouldn't be doing this...uhh...uhhhh!" Aaron groans.

"You mean this?" Caylee replies wickedly, kneeling so that her lips encircle Aaron's cock-head, her tongue gently cushioning the underside of his shaft. She ripples her mouth back and forth, waiting until Aaron's cock is so hard and excited that the first drop of pre-cum forms on the tip of Aaron's penis. Then she shoves her mouth forward, nearly gagging on the young man's hard meat, gurgling before pulling out with thick strands of pre-cum dangling from her lips.

"Fuck me, Aaron. I need your cock in my pussy!" she breathes huskily, stepping back to his desk and sitting her cute butt on the edge of the desk, opening her legs wide. Aaron stares for a moment at her wide-open pussy.

"You're so beautiful, babe..." he murmurs.

"Then come FUCK me," she growls. Aaron is about to step over to do just that when he notices what looks like a toolbox lying next to the bed. Leaning over, he opens it only to realize that it is a parting gift from their former Master. An assortment of sex toys lies inside. Handcuffs, whips, collars, vibrators, shackles, tasers, and more...

He grabs two pairs of handcuffs and approaches Caylee with a sudden devilish grin of his own. Caylee's knees go weak, her pussy now dripping with excitement as the young man snaps each pair of handcuffs around Caylee's wrists to a nearby chair back while he turns her around, ordering, "Put your ass up high for me, slut!" The blonde cutie gasps with anticipation as she feels his bulbous cock-head prod at her pussy lips from behind. She leans over, her breasts tingling as Aaron's hands cup them gently for leverage, pressing her nipple rings against her tits as his cock slides in to join them as one. The girl loves the feeling of her boyfriend's cock as it begins to slide back and forth through her dripping-moist cunt.

Caylee looks across to see her sister in similar bliss. Tracie has mounted Daniel's cock, his hands cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently as she grinds atop his rock-hard dick. "Yes, baby, fuck me!" Daniel groans, and each groan is accentuated by the squelching sound of Tracie's pussy rising partly off of his cock, only to be rejoined until that cock vanishes deeply inside her velvety heat.

Aaron grabs Caylee's gold tresses, pulling her head back and growling, "Fuck me, bitch. I want to feel your pussy ramming backward to meet my cock!"

"Yes Master!" Caylee chirps. She's delighted that Aaron has learned some of the dominance games from their captivity. 'Does that seem wrong?' she wonders. But the delectable sensations rippling through her body wash all doubt away. She flings her hips backward, encasing her boyfriend's cock in a snug, wet pussy, until that cock is straining hard and her whole body is thrumming with the need for orgasm.

She hears Tracie reach her own pinnacle, watching as her older sister leans back with a loud cooing, her breasts shaking as her pussy spurts all over Daniel's cock. Daniel follows her soon after into oblivion, his primal grunt accompanied by hands that lasso Tracie's torso, crushing her breasts hard against his chest as his seed shoots through her sticky love-hole.

Even as Tracie and Daniel pant in a sweaty heap in each other's arms, they turn to watch Aaron fuck Caylee so hard she screams as the orgasm overtakes her. Caylee feels herself clenching around her boyfriend's cock, is aware of Aaron's own impending release.

"Take my cum, you hot little bitch!" Aaron roars, his hand gently cupping her pubic mound as he feels his shaft fill her deeply, spasm after spasm of cum emptying inside her damp heat.

Caylee sighs, her cuffed hands leaving her helplessly tied to the chair as Aaron leans forward against her back, his softening cock still encased in her warmth.

'I could get used to this,' Caylee realizes. To her surprise, the ordeal of these past days hasn't destroyed her. If anything, it has only awakened new desires. 'And they make me feel more alive than ever,' she thinks to herself.

As Caylee looks back into the smoldering yet tender eyes of her dominating boyfriend, she realizes that a new journey is just beginning.

FINISHED

Author's note:

I want to thank my boyfriend for being my patient editor and inspiration. This is my first attempt at a longer erotic fiction story, and I hope you enjoyed it. Please send me feedback and let me know what I could have done better or what I did right! Thanks, and may all your darkest fantasies come true.

1...5678910