An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Even as Rihanna tastes Daniel, his best friend Aaron finally cums. The boy groans despairingly, Caylee joining with a coo of her own.

"Please Mistress....ohhh he's filling me now...please have mercy on us, Mistress! We did the best we could....oh god!"

Boozer approaches with feral eyes. He grabs Caylee by the neck and puts a forefinger through one of her nipple-rings, yanking hard until she screams.

"You were warned, bitch. Now I get to play 'jolt the stupid cunt and her boyfriend' and see how you like riding a sharp-edged dildo!"

Despite Caylee's protests and Aaron's gag-muffled shouts, both teenagers are strung up like fuck-toys. Their wrists are tied high above their heads. One long, snaking dildo with two sharp, metal-tipped ends connects from Caylee's snatch to Aaron's anus as both are forced to sit on a bench, their ankles tied to iron rings in the floor. Boozer inserts a cock-gag between Caylee's cute lips before turning up the dildo setting to high so that both ends whir deeply in their respective victim's cunt and ass.

Aaron mewls pitifully through his gag even as he watches Caylee moan and squirm on her portion of the dildo.

"Uhhh. Look at these helpless young cuties. Now you get to watch each other all night. But don't worry -- we'll make things especially interesting."

Now Boozer attaches alligator clips to Caylee's nipples, then to Aaron's nipples, and then sets the timer on the electrical box for every 60 seconds. He stands back, expectant, until the payoff comes.

Caylee squeals loudly, her slender body shaking as her tits get zapped. Aaron groans and spasms out of control. Boozer can't help but see how hard the boy's cock is after the voltage has subsided.

"Ooh you like that, do you, white boy?" Rihanna tells Boozer to sit down, then orders Tracie to climb onto his cock and fuck him while she watches her sister's show. Meanwhile Rihanna slurps on Daniel's cock, getting the flaccid meat to stiffen just enough to push it deep between her thighs.

"Oooohhhh...MMmmm! You still hard for me white boy," Rihanna croons. She rakes her nails across the football player's chest, and Daniel's groan is not entirely one of resistance.

Rihanna grinds atop her stricken captive, relishing the feel of his helpless cock in her wet pussy. Meanwhile she glances over at Caylee, seeing the girl squirm as the voltage flies through her now-sweaty, heaving breasts. The whirring sound of the dildo drilling her pussy can be heard above the din of Tracie's fucking. Boozer has un-cuffed the older blonde's wrists so now she can freely sit atop him and fuck with the proper leverage. He watches, pleased, as she rests her palms against his massive chest and shoves her snatch hard onto his cock, letting him fill her completely.

"That's it baby. You a natural! Harder, or you'll wish you were with your sis!" Boozer growls. So saying, the big black beast grabs Tracie by the neck and roars like a lion, spurting deep into the blonde's overused snatch. Tracie moans, and despair grips her. 'Oh god how many times has this bastard cum inside me? He's going to get me pregnant if he hasn't already! Oh god!' But Boozer slaps her jaw affectionately, then crushes the blonde slave to his chest, his cock still encased blissfully in her warmth. "You're like the glove my cock was meant to fit in, bitch. How about that? You just wiggle that ass a little and let's see if we can re-energize this big cock for another run. C'mon!"

With reluctance Tracie finds herself wiggling her buttocks. With shock, she feels a slab of diamond-hard meat grow rigid once more inside of her. The feeling of fullness is almost wonderful, and the blonde has to bite her lip to keep from begging him to thrust. Boozer grips her hips, clenching with white-knuckled hands as he spears his cock upward, fighting to take her deep and impregnate this sexy slave once and for all.

*****

CHAPTER 9: The Party Crasher

After Mistress Rihanna is satisfied that Daniel's last drop of seed has been spent, she rises up off of his flaccid dong and approaches the pained faces of Caylee and Aaron.

"Poor little slaves. All those electric shocks to your tits must be hard, huh?" She gently turns down the voltage, pops out Caylee's gag and takes the alligator clips off. The golden hoops dangling from the blonde cutie's breasts look hotter than ever.

"Uhhh...Mistress, please have mercy on us!" Caylee wheezes. Her sweaty body is heaving like a marathon runner.

"Hmm. Let's get you off that thing," Rihanna purrs, undoing Caylee's cuffs and re-doing them with wrists in front of her. She helps the young woman's wobbly legs navigate off the brutally impaling dildo and then takes her to a corner of the room where a simple twin bed has been laid on the floor.

She dips a forefinger in Caylee's sex, withdrawing a fingertip covered in blood and musk.

Caylee looks at it, her eyes bulging. 'Oh god. This bitch made me bleed. She's going to kill us yet,' she thinks to herself.

"Oooh. You poor THING. Looks like I went a little too rough on you. Lie back on the bed, and I'll give you some love."

Caylee lies back uncertainly, spreading her legs as Rihanna puts her face between the young blonde's thighs. Her tongue gently slides along Caylee's pussy lips, massaging and providing comfort. Caylee says nothing, but the feeling is nice. She spreads her legs a little wider for easy access as the gorgeous black mistress grips her hips and pulls her down on the bed closer.

The licking sensations turn into a pleasantly tingling heat. Caylee lies back, taking a deep breath, and tries to drown out the sounds of Tracie's grunts as she rides Boozer's cock.

At last Caylee starts to buck against her female rapist's mouth, her ribcage expanding, her panting, sweaty breasts heaving for all they're worth. The teenage blonde feels herself ready to go, then, that nub of her clit squeezed tightly between Rihanna's teeth. Like a firecracker going off, she suddenly loses all control, her burst of juices splashing onto Rihanna's tongue and chin.

The gorgeous black woman laps hungrily at Caylee's sex, then sits back on her knees grinning. "Oooh you taste good for a white girl. Not bad at all. Now let's switch, and you can suck ME."

Before Caylee can even protest Rihanna smothers the blonde's cute face with the dark curls of her pubic hair. She insistently crushes her pussy against Caylee's face, and the teenage captive has no choice but to lick as Rihanna angrily pulls on the blonde's nipple rings.

"You heard me, sweetie. Get BUSY!" Caylee slurps delicately inside Rihanna's slick hole. She tastes the lingering cum from Daniel's cock, but the sweetness of Rihanna's rapidly moistening love canal takes her by surprise. 'She's so wet already. Oh god,' Caylee thinks. Caylee licks harder as Rihanna gently bucks against the girl's mouth, moaning just a little. Rihanna's hand reaches back, inserting two fingers into Caylee's pussy, distracting the blonde from her all-vital task.

Meanwhile Tracie is riding Boozer's cock, and the man decides to strike up a conversation with his captive.

"Tell me bitch, which cock do you like better, mine or your boyfriend's over there?" He indicates Daniel's flaccid cock, the spread-eagled boy still gagged and helpless.

Tracie's fearful eyes reveal that she knows the right answer to Boozer's question. "Yours Master!"

Boozer smacks Tracie's ass cheeks so hard that he leaves two red handprints. "I didn't hear you, slave!"

"Your cock is so much more magnificent, Master! Fuck my tight pussy!" Tracie squeals, and that makes Boozer satisfied. He idly watches the blonde's body slurping up his cock with her velvety pussy. 'We gonna keep these sluts for a long time, no doubt,' he thinks to himself. But just as Boozer is thinking this, happily screwing his helpless slave, the door to the dungeon chamber bursts inward and Master Gary strides in with five bodyguards in camouflaged fatigues flanking him on each side. They point guns at Rihanna and Boozer.

Rihanna stands up, outraged.

"Master Gary, what the fuck you think you doin, eh white boy?"

In response Master Gary raises what looks like a Glock to Boozer's chest and fires. Boozer goes limp under Tracie's exertions, and the blonde sitting atop him screams.

"Shut up bitch!" one of Gary's henchmen roughly grabs Tracie, cuffing her wrists in front of her and smacking her ass cheeks while herding her toward the exit.

"I changed my mind," Gary bellows. "I decided you don't get them. Moreover, I decided I didn't like the competition, Rihanna. So now your sweet ass is mine, and you can join my harem because I'm not without some mercy."

The flabbergasted gorgeous black dominatrix has time to gape as Gary shoves his pistol to her head. "Maybe we need to do a demonstration. Suck my cock."

Master Gary shoves his pants off and shrugs out of his vest and fatigues. Rihanna looks reluctantly at his engorged slab of meat, thinking about her options. 'I could bite his cock and grab the pistol, turning it on him. But he's got 10 armed lackeys all around me. This isn't the time for heroics even though this son of a bitch shot my man!' Although she rages inside, she takes in Master Gary's generously proportioned cock, pumping back and forth. Gary grabs her short-cropped hair, holding it away from the black beauty's face while he fucks her mouth, bottoming out up to his ball sac while she splutters. Then he pulls out, strings of his cum dangling sweetly from the black slave's lips.

Rihanna glowers at him. "You ready to fuck it now, Rihanna?" The black girl licks her lips and nods. Master Gary lies down and lets Rihanna straddle him, putting his hands behind his head for a cushion. He orders Caylee to lick his cock as it vanishes in and out of Rihanna's African twat.

Caylee nods, waiting as Rihanna eases her wet snatch onto Gary's meat. Now Caylee's tongue-priming cunt-licking has made Rihanna so wet already that she easily slurps in Master Gary's cock, flying up and down his shaft. Rihanna hates how good this feels, hates how she groans as Master Gary squeezes her nipples into tack-like buds. Rihanna slams down onto that cock as Gary speaks to her.

"So tell me Rihanna, did you love him?"

Rihanna's nostrils flare. 'Boozer. My Boozer,' she thinks to herself. She has to keep her emotions in check, but she finds the truth spilling from her lips.

"Yes you bastard. He was my man."

Master Gary draws his thumb gently across the black beauty's lips, groaning at how good her velvety snatch feels gripped around his cock. "That's good, because he'll be joining my staff at the Compound."

Rihanna's eyes show her confusion.

"You didn't know that I shot him with a tranquilizer, did you? Yeah, this Glock of mine is modified." He presses it lightly against Rihanna's belly. Meanwhile Caylee is kneeling awkwardly for all she's worth, her tongue flicking against Gary's shaft each time Rihanna bounds upward off of that slick slab of cock.

The look of gratitude and relief from Rihanna also fills the room with palpable energy. Suddenly the black hottie is fucking Master Gary with wild abandon. 'At least I can still be with him,' Rihanna glowers. 'I'll escape from this bastard and make him pay, but for now, knowing that he spared Boozer -- he'll get a good fucking from me,' she decides. With that the 21-year-old black dominatrix impales her pussy happily on Master Gary's cock, waiting for those balls under her pubic muff to constrict, and for surges of hot, sticky seed to pour into her pussy.

Minutes later Master Gary is ready to comply, making a sound between a grunt and a roar.

"Hurry blonde slut! Catch it in your mouth!" Rihanna pops off of Gary's cock as he grabs the base of it, squeezing hard as it sprays across Caylee's open-mouthed face. The blonde cutie gets sticky jism on her nose, lips, and chin before swallowing the rest.

"Now kiss, you little sluts. You're EQUALS now. Don't forget that." Reluctantly Rihanna joins her lips to Caylee's mouth, kissing her with passion as her black fingertips slip into Caylee's raw-rubbed sex. Rihanna tastes the acrid flavor of Gary's spunk, feels hands spreading her butt cheeks wide.

"Now it's time to deflower this little treasure here, Rihanna." Still kneeling, Rihanna barely has time to prepare for Master Gary's cock as it's shoved roughly into her anus. Her moans fill the room as Caylee cups the black girl's face.

"That's it, blonde slut. Give her some comfort. She's going to need it!" Gary growls. As Gary pierces Rihanna's butt with his generous cock, Caylee slurps on Rihanna's tongue as if to say 'It'll be okay, don't worry.' Rihanna's groans fill the air until finally, inevitably, those groans turn to moans, and Rihanna's hips push back to meet her rapist's thrusts as that cock embeds itself deep into her bleeding anus, spurting coat after coat of sticky seed into her bowels.

*****

CHAPTER 10: Returning Torments & Delights

Caylee awakes the next day, groggy and disoriented. She vaguely recalls the rollercoaster of events that led her from one captivity to another. Being sold into slavery to that awful black mistress and her dark-skinned giant, and then just as suddenly being rescued by her original tormentor. She feels a soft mattress graciously between her nakedness and the concrete floor. There are no bindings on her wrists or ankles for once, and she turns to see her older sister lying quietly beside her. The gentle rhythm of Tracie's breathing pours a vast pool of relief into the pit of Caylee's stomach. She looks at the older girl, lying naked and alone in this awful place, and corrects herself, 'Naked, maybe, but not alone. We've survived this much,' she thinks to herself. Caylee wonders what has happened to poor Aaron, the boy she loved, and to Daniel, the college boy that her sister Tracie loves just as much.

Those memories seem like distant fragments from another life though. She gently shakes the blonde girl beside her, and Tracie stirs, her eyelids fluttering weakly as she comes to.

"What's...what's going on? And why does my head feel like concrete under a jackhammer?" Caylee gingerly strokes her friend's hair. Touch could take away comfort, but it could give comfort too. Here in this awful place they'd been forced to move beyond false pretenses. Questions of modesty and even their stark nakedness no longer really mattered, Caylee realizes, not anymore...

"I think that bastard drugged us." Caylee replies. Tracie knew who she meant. Master Gary, the sadistic freak who had captured the two girls and their boyfriends in the first place. After the ordeal of the past few days Caylee and Tracie can't imagine what could possibly happen next. They are soon to find out.

Tracie and Caylee look around at their new lodgings. It is a step up from what they've been forced to suffer through until now. A separate bathroom with a large garden tub and a separate stand-up shower and toilet open up off of their cell. The cell itself is furnished with an expensive mattress that cushions them like clouds from heaven, and a chandelier even hangs from the drab ceiling, looking oddly askew in contrast to the bare utility of the walls and the floor. Still, the velvet chairs and fancy oaken table with black tablecloth look fit for a romantic dinner for a couple on their honeymoon. With a start Caylee smells the food on the table, her stomach yowling like a hungry kitten.

"Is that what I think it is? Do you smell that?" Curiosity and need win out over fear. Caylee gets up on wobbly legs and walks over to the table. A covered plate reveals its secrets; two large, juicy hamburgers with a side plate whose cherry tomatoes lay in a painstakingly artistic half-circle formation on a bed of leafy greens. It is a simple meal, but to the two girls here it might as well be a banquet.

Tracie comes over, her hand slipping into Caylee's now automatically. "What should we do?"

"We may as well eat," Caylee shrugged. The unspoken thought afterword was, 'Who knows when we'll have the opportunity to get any sustenance ever again?'

The two naked blondes sit side by side, taking eager bites of their hamburgers. The juice runs down their fingers, but at this point the poor girls can hardly care. Hunger makes them temporarily forget about their situation, nightmarish as it may be.

"What do you think he'll do with us now?" Tracie whispers, fear infecting her voice. She looks furtively at the video cameras perched in all corners of their cell. Caylee has noticed with some disgust that there are additional video cameras trained on the shower and bath tub in their adjoining bathroom too.

Just as Caylee is about to answer she sees the door to their cell open. The solid wooden door opens soundlessly, and in strides Master Gary and a bulky Asian man. His long, unkempt hair gives him a wild look matched oddly by his lithe grace and muscular body. The man's flowing beard blossoms over his ample black robe, belted at the waist with a sash of bright orange.

Master Gary wears a robe of vibrant crimson, and in his hand he holds a whip. Tracie quails, but Caylee tries to be brave.

"Did I say that you could eat?" Master Gary looks solemn, cold and firm as a sheer cliff of ice.

Tracie looks away, mumbling "No Master."

Even Caylee, though she forces herself to meet Master's gaze with defiant eyes, admits, "No Master, but we were hungry."

Master Gary strides to her, his hand gently cupping Caylee's right breast as she closes her eyes and shivers. "I see, and do you feel that your hunger, SLAVE, is of any importance to me?" His eyes hold danger. No, they spark with it.

Caylee looks into Master's eyes, somehow retaining that last vestige of rebellion. "You can't expect us not to eat, Master!" The naked teenager's whiny complaint is cut off by a sharp intake of breath as Master Gary pinches her right nipple, pulling out the chair Caylee is sitting on, and grabs her by her mop of golden hair, yanking her towards the bed.

"Mizuka-san, my apologies. As you can see these girls are not properly trained yet. Perhaps you would like to help me break them in more effectively?" The burly Asian hulk smiles grimly.

"Ah yes...this is a task I relish. Let me help you Mr. Roberts. This girl will find that I can be quite persuasive."

Caylee struggles as Master Gary cuffs her wrists behind her and throws her onto the bed. The Asian beast calling himself Mizuka draws out a satchel decorated with cherry blossom designs and withdraws a long, slender metal filament. He idly takes out a hand-held fire starter and holds the flame to the tip of the filament.

Caylee's eyes widen, and she begins to sputter words of apology.

"I see that you have adorned this one," Mizuka comments. He admires the golden hoops piercing Caylee's nipples, resting on her flesh like spiral trophies.

"Yes, Mizuka-san. You approve?" Master Gary asks. Tracie notices, with a plunging hope, that Master Gary is now approaching HER. He smacks the whip with sudden ferocity across her breasts, and she arches her back into her chair, groaning in agony.

"Come here, slave. Kneel between your Master's legs!" Tracie reluctantly kneels between Master Gary's legs as he opens up his robe, and she recognizes the hardened masculine flesh underneath. His cock salutes her. "You know what to do!" Master barks helpfully, and he thrusts his cock at her lips as she reluctantly opens, feeling the shaft nearly thrust halfway down her throat. She gags, slurping on his cock feverishly. Her fingers grab the base of that shaft, pumping and caressing the hardened piston as if her life depends on it. 'It does,' she thinks to herself, still terrified.

Master Gary turns back to Mizuka, the blonde's slurps making quiet background music. Her lips bottom out nearly at Master Gary's pubic-gnarled groin, and she groans as Master pops out his cock, now glistening pre-cum, and tells her, "Jump up here for a good fuck, you worthless cunt!"