An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caylee moans as I spread her out more. The fire between her legs is more than evident. Her pussy is dripping onto my shaft. I feel her scalding juices just streaming down to my sweaty balls. I crush the girl against my chest, feeling her breasts rub against me.

'She feels like an angel squeezing my cock,' I groan inwardly. That's all I can think as I ram my cock up into her, deeper, harder, and faster than before.

She's practically fucking me like a madwoman, her torso glistening in sweat in no time. As she continues to fuck me, she actually has the nerve to toy with me.

"Ooohh Master...fuck this slave with that big, hard cock. Can you make your slave cum with that big cock filling her? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, you big, sexy hunk? I bet you'd love to hear this slave scream for mercy!" Now the little slut is really asking for it. She's being bold and almost stepping over the line.

But I just smile and let her play me. 'Shit,' I growl inwardly. I haven't felt this good in years. I fuck her tight pussy some more, then suddenly lift her off of me and throw her face down on the bed.

She hardly has time to grunt before I enter her from behind, my balls slapping against her thighs. Now she moans, slamming her hips back to meet my thrusts. Our rhythm is perfect, like two unified souls, as we fuck together like animals.

I stroke the smooth skin of her bare ass each time my prick grinds deeply into her pussy. The dripping cunt coats my cock in her musk, and its excess streams downward so that my balls are glistening with her wetness. The blonde teenager is begging for me to fuck her faster, harder, and deeper. I can do all of the above. Flipping her onto her back I enter her again, but this time I lasso her around the waist with my hands and stand up straight, impaling her with maximum force onto my cock.

The girl lets out a long, enraptured scream. The kind I'm used to hearing when I've forced a slave to cum on one of my vibrating dildos.

Caylee's dazed eyes lock onto mine as she sags against my chest. Her cum has literally flooded my ball sac, and it's dripping with her scent. I've only just begun though, and my cock is ramming up into her twat like a champion.

"You fucking slut! How dare you cum without my permission! I should sew your cunt shut and cut off your worthless nipples!" Talking to her rough and dirty, I fuck her standing up. My arms squeeze her to me even as my hand cups her pretty ass. We fuck like this for another few minutes, her ragged breathing mingling with the exertions of my penetration. Her cuffed hands press against my neck for desperate leverage, but I decide that it's time to play a better game.

I call in Raze. The big black stallion is beside us in no time, his cock like a bull mastiff in heat. I tell him to lie down even as I grab a tube of minty lube and spread it on the black man's cock.

Caylee looks at me with uncertainty for the first time since we made our little arrangement. "Master, what are you doing?"

"Just spicing things up," I reply, and with that I ease her back onto Raze's cock. Her anus feels the incredible fullness of a cock forcing its way inside her. Then, while she's still groaning in agony, I plunge all the way into her pussy, and the double penetration has her shuddering on both of our cocks.

"OOOHHHH FUCK! Have mercy! Pull it out! Please!" Caylee groans. The blonde's supple body hugs my cock perfectly even as Raze slowly pumps in and out of her sexy bottom. I can feel my testicles rubbing against Raze's testicles underneath, but at this point I don't care. I only feel the young pussy squeezing my cock like the most flawless fuck-toy known to man.

"You're doing good, slut....now give your Master a kiss!" I kiss the deeply-moaning teenager right as she begins to buck against me. With sudden understanding, I see that she's enjoying the incredible stimulation. Her pussy is now on fire for me, and she wants me to know it.

Her tongue eagerly slides into my mouth. Caylee's stifled moans are matched by the rhythmic feel of Raze pushing his cock-head against her buttocks.

I'm now plunging into her like a shark, ripping into her moist pussy with fury. She can do nothing but hold on, her cuffed wrists stretched out over her head between her two rapist hunks. My penis slams into her once more and that wet, squelchy sound makes a satisfying symphony in my ears. Fuck... deep...out...deep...out...FUCK...then I'm sheathed in her fine pussy to the very hilt, and my balls are getting ready to tighten.

"I'm going to cum in you, slut. Take my seed, you hot little cunt!" Raze allows himself to explode inside of her. Blood and cum seep from her ravaged anus as Raze pulls out. Meanwhile I grip her by the shoulders and pull the naked teenager's body towards me, our pubic muffs enjoined as I spurt deep inside of her. Burst after burst of hot, sticky seed scalds out her insides. Then, at last, I've pulled her back onto my lap, sitting atop my throne as she pants for oxygen. Her heaving breasts press against me, slick and sweaty against my chest. Her ragged breathing warms my neck, and her beautiful face looks up at me.

"Master...I—I want to change our agreement." My eyebrows go up in complete surprise, but I cock my head to listen to her whispers.

"I still want you to let us go, Master Gary. But any time you wish, Master, please abduct me. Take me where you wish. Make me vanish for a weekend, even a week. Fuck my brains out and fill me with your gigantic cock. I think...I think I love you."

I look into the dazed girl's face and realize that she is really serious. My cock grows hard for her once more and, seeing it, delight dawns in her eyes.

She carefully positions my re-inflated cock near her pussy and sits down. HARD. I sigh contentedly, my penis filling up that teenage snatch once more. I've found my perfect slave, and she's found her perfect Master. That's all I can think of as she rides me toward the next oblivion.

*****

Betrayal is a funny thing. To the wronged eyes it may feel awful, but to the sadistic genius there's nothing more delicious.

This is what I, Master Gary Roberts, lord of my own global sex trade and numerous dungeon compounds strewn across five continents, felt as I made the transaction with a very sexy and hot Master and Mistress.

Their names were Mistress Rihanna and Master Boozer, and they were aspiring to my level of domination. They had their own compounds being built and their own slave harems being developed. It was with some sadness and reluctance that I showed them the vid-feed of Caylee, Tracie, and their boyfriends Daniel and Aaron. For the past three days I'd let the couples go handcuff free and ordered them to get good workouts on my exercise machines in the spacious dungeon cell they enjoyed.

Their bodies were already looking even trimmer and sexier. 'As merchandise these little hotties and their handsome hunks will fetch a high price,' I thought to myself. My capitalist instincts proved to be on the money - no pun intended. I'd promised Caylee that I would let her and the people she cared about go free. Too bad I lied.

I saw the suitcases filled with money that Boozer laid on the oak conference room table -- one, two , three, four all filled with hundred dollar bills.

I smiled. "You're sure you want all four?"

Mistress Rihanna's smile gleamed at me. "Baby, I want all four of those fine asses, and I want them NOW. I assume you have no problems with us having our first sampling of the merchandise while on the premises?"

I bowed low to this gorgeous black woman. "They're all yours, my dear."

*****

CHAPTER 7: Darker Captivity

Caylee and Tracie are completely naked, sitting hand in hand while watching the newest Robin Hood movie. They're almost used to their nakedness by now and the leering camera overhead. Their sisterly bond is holding stronger than ever, and the two girls realize that despite all these horrors, at least it has brought them together.

Caylee has a special reason to be hopeful; she keeps going over in her mind and again Master Gary's words to her. 'I'll let you and those you care about go.' With each passing day, her belief in the rapemaster's promise never wavers for some reason. She isn't sure why, but she remembers well the immediate aftermath of their coupling.

The young blonde remembers fucking his cock hard to a second climax, feeling that big dong filling her up again, before being led back staggering to her cell. There she had melted into Aaron's arms, cum still seeping between her legs. As she snuggled against his soothing figure, the strange feelings she had had for Master Gary -- that strange attraction that had actually driven her to take pleasure from fucking him -- that had all vanished, like a dream. In its place she had felt an odd feeling, as if there were an entirely different personality she'd left behind, that had taken over and then hidden itself just as quickly.

She wonders whether a tiny part of her liked all this horrible bondage and being forced to do the most disgusting and degrading things. In Aaron's comforting arms, though, she could repulse that highly sexualized, animalistic self into the background where it belonged.

All of those thoughts are quickly forgotten though as the most humiliating events begin to unfold...

First the door bursts open and two tall blacks strode in. The first is a woman. She wears a long, ivory robe of silk which she lets shrug from her shoulders to drift gracefully to the carpeting. Underneath the woman is naked, her huge breasts impressive under the gleaming lights of the dungeon. A full mouth and powerful, penetrating eyes sweep the room. She stands with hands on hips and surveys the fresh meat.

Her man Boozer stands beside her. Built like a cross between a wrestler and a football player, this man is sheer muscle. He looks like he was born on steroids. Besides those two are four henchman, all dressed in black undergarments, masks, and boots. They are as dark-skinned as their Master and Mistress.

"Who are you?" Daniel and Aaron demand almost simultaneously. They plant themselves between the intruders and their girlfriends, protective instinct taking over.

The stunning black woman smiles. "We're your new owners, SLAVES." And with that things begin to happen very quickly. Caylee remembers screaming as two henchmen each wrestle Aaron and Daniel to the floor, slapping cuffs around each one's wrists. Then Tracie finds Boozer walking up to her, his rigid cock making its eager salute.

"Hey there, slut. Which one are you?" Dazed, Tracie fails to respond until he slaps her across the jaw. Her head spins as she kneels to the floor.

"T-tracie."

Meanwhile Caylee gulps, trying to play things cool. 'This can't be happening! He promised me! He said we'd go free!' That is the mantra going on an endless loop in the gorgeous blonde's head.

Mistress Rihanna gently cups Caylee's right breast. "Oooo baby, I'm going to have fun playing with these. What's your name, sugar?"

"Caylee. But you, you can't do this! Master Gary is giving us our freedom! He gave his word!"

The black woman with the lusciously-curved tits gives a full-throated laugh and tilts her head back. "Poor girl -- you don't know much 'bout Master Gary, do you? That white boy would sell his own mother for a good fuck if she was hot enough. Now, believe me sweet pussy, you are MINE from here on out, and you'd do real well to please me. You and your sis and boyfriends gonna put on a nice show for us tonight. Ooo I can't wait!"

With that Mistress Rihanna takes a pair of cuffs and slaps them across Caylee's wrists. Caylee tries to run, but the black woman trips her and she sprawls on the carpeting. Mistress Rihanna watches, delighted, as her henchmen set up a pony with a whirring dildo. The dildo is made of jagged metal with glued-on pieces of sea glass Mistress Rihanna pours generous amounts of lube along the dildo before having her henchmen set it to the ON in the 'low mode' position.

Caylee sits on her butt, her cuffed hands behind her, and watches Boozer drag a screaming Tracie over to that cruel horse.

"Please Master, have mercy!"

"We gotta test out this new pussy! Let's see how deep you go, eh sweetie?" Boozer cuffs the girl's hands to a length of chain suspended from the dungeon ceiling. Then he and Mistress Rihanna each take a hip and lift her, positioning her snatch over the cruelly whirring dildo-cock.

Tracie's widened eyes combine with her piercing scream as they ease her pussy onto the horrible monster. The blonde teenager feels it buzzing inside her pussy as Boozer ties her ankles to one of the horse legs.

"Oooo look at that hot young thing, getting fucked so good and hard by your toy, Booz. What you think?" Mistress asks her lover.

Boozer leans over, gently flicking his tongue across Tracie's nipples as she moans and squirms on that awful cock. It's drilling into her core now, and she feels her pussy slurping it in bit by bit, the lube making it all too easy.

"Please M-mistress...it hurts!" she groans.

Mistress Rihanna roughly pinches the girl's nipples. "Did I tell you to talk, sugar? I didn't think so. Give me a kiss, you stupid cunt!" She presses her lips against the blonde's submissive mouth, her tongue invading and coiling around that delicious girl's tongue, slurping up the blonde's saliva.

"Ooo you taste GOOD, girl. Maybe you're a keeper. Maybe we'll let you live!"

Tracie's alarmed eyes go wide as the dildo's fucking continues. They change the dildo-cock's speed from 'low' to 'medium-low' and watch the blonde teenager squirm even more. Tracie's moans become a deep, constant music that fills the background.

Two 'saddles' have also been prepared. These are similar to the horses, except they are saddle-shaped and rest on the ground. Both of them have giant dildos, only these are both smooth-shiny chrome with tiny plastic spikes along the length of a 14-inch shaft.

"Who wants one of these bad boys?" Boozer asks delightedly. He points at Aaron and Caylee shouts.

"No! Please don't! He can't take that!"

Boozer guides a struggling Aaron towards the saddle. Aaron smashes his foot at the man's ankle and tries to knee him in the groin. Boozer blocks both attempts and smashes a blow across Aaron's face. Aaron goes down, dazed as Boozer's two buddies pick him up and position him over the chrome-cock. They generously pour strawberry-scented lube all over it before gently impaling less than half-an-inch of his anus onto it.

Aaron groans as Mistress Rihanna gently pumps his cock with her hand. "Ohh look at this poor boy. Look at that cock drilling up his poor butt. What's wrong honey? You never known a good cock before?"

Aaron's tormented gaze mingles with his now-hardening cock. As Caylee gapes in disbelief, Mistress Rihanna gingerly positions Aaron's now pre-cum-glistening cock between her pussy lips and sits down on it with a contented sigh.

"Oooohh baby. You got some blue balls, don't you?" Rihanna sighs. One of the henchman asks her, "Mistress, should we put him down further?"

"Please do." The henchman forces him to sit further down on the whirring dildo. Aaron groans. The tip of the chrome only is vanishing up his ass, but the beautiful black Mistress is gently impaling herself up and down his cock, her hands on either side to give her balance.

Caylee watches, shocked, as two of the henchmen come up on either side of her. She's not even noticing them as the first one puts her in a headlock and the other brings up a toolbox of nasty toys. He brings out a blowtorch as she screams.

"What are you doing!?!!! Oh my god!!!!" Mistress Rihanna looks casually over her shoulders while she continues the double penetration of Caylee's lover.

"No big thing, sugar. Just making you sparkle a little! Go ahead Derek."

The henchman named Derek sanitizes the needle and then uses it to swiftly pierce both of Caylee's nipples. The golden-haired teenager nearly passes out from the pain. Next the henchman holding her thrusts a gag into her mouth and she screams even louder as Derek pierces her pussy lips. He inserts golden hoops into both nipples and puts a third one dangling from her pussy. The teenager can't believe this is happening to her. She looks down at the shiny bauble hanging between her legs. Blood trickles down the inside of her left thigh.

"Oooh sweetie. Look how beautiful we got you now! Should we bring this tasty bitch over there? Her boyfriend needs some comfort, yeah," Rihanna croons.

Caylee moans as she is led over to her stricken lover. Now Aaron's almost fully straddling that horrible saddle, the chrome vibrator whirring deep in his anus. Lady Rihanna is bounding up and down his cock, but now she instructs Caylee to sit next to him and kiss him while he fondles her sore tits and rubs her clit to climax.

"I-please...you can't make us do this!" Caylee moans. A long whip smacks across Caylee's breasts, leaving a harsh, red streak across them. Derek the henchman prepares for another strike -- obviously his toolbox has other toys inside.

"No, no! I'll do it!" Caylee chirps. She kneels next to her stricken Aaron, kissing him passionately even as they undo Aaron's cuffs. Aaron's pain-wracked face tries to give her reassuring stoicism as he begins to gently slide his fingers between his girlfriend's legs. Caylee hisses, gasping as his fingers touch that raw and sensitive spot where the golden hoop hangs from her pussy lips. Gingerly he bypasses this, rubbing against the nub of her clit instead, going in slow, tender circles that he knows will at least give her comfort.

Caylee bites her lip, ashamed of the pleasure she's just now beginning to feel even as she sees that awful dildo impaling her lover's anus. Lady Rihanna is now slamming her hips down, really fucking Aaron like a whore. Her moans are beginning to build and her fingers rake against Aaron's thighs.

"You doin good, champ. Keep fucking my pussy!" the gorgeous black woman growls.

Meanwhile Caylee's pussy is moistening. The first juices trickle onto Aaron's searching fingers. Lady Rihanna orders Caylee to lean over so that Aaron can put his mouth on those hot, sparkly titties. Caylee grimaces and obeys, then moans almost happily as Aaron's tongue coils around her now-pert nipples. Aaron can taste the coppery trace of blood from the piercings, but he doesn't care. At least he can touch the girl he loves despite the horror.

Aaron feels himself being gripped by Lady Rihanna's velvety snatch. The black woman knows how to fuck. Her hips grind and Aaron feels like he wants to explode. Every fiber of his being is trying to resist, but he knows that the cruel Mistress only loves it more. She slurps up his cock with her pussy, enjoying the feel of it vanishing each time she bounds back down onto him. Her dark pubic hair is now entangled with his own blonde thatch, and she stops with his entire cock deep inside her, grinding with her hips and watching the tantalized agony on his face.

"Oh yeah, you like dis pussy, white boy?" She lifts herself all the way up only to slam her hot cunt back down onto his overused cock. The college quarterback can hardly stand it. All the while his fingers are constantly creating deeper and deeper circles among his girlfriend's golden thatch, the blonde's coos now joining Tracie's agonized symphony in the background.

Daniel is forced to watch all of this, naked while one of the henchmen helpfully pumps his cock. Daniel is forced to stand next to Tracie while she fucks the dildo. They've got the setting up to 'high' now and her moans are deep and endless. Daniel's cock is now hard for her, and he's ashamed that watching her pale, naked body riding that cock with jiggling breasts has stirred the fire within him.