An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groans as he feels himself nearing an apex. The henchman's hand is pumping up and down his now-glistening shaft. The squelch of the man's hand on his cock seems deafening to Daniel. He looks into the tormented eyes of the girl he loves, saying 'I'm sorry' with one quick look.

Tracie nods, then watches helplessly as Daniel's cock reaches a bursting point. The henchman's hand pumps until the uncontrollable spasms erupt in -- sploosh -- cum spurting all across Tracie's tits and chest. Another henchman has been pumping his own cock this whole time, too, and he unties the hapless blonde, pulling her off the horse at last.

The exhausted Tracie wants to almost cry out with relief as the black henchman cums right in her face. A huge geyser of jism sprays across her cheeks, nose, and lips, coating her in glistening cum that flows in great big streams down her neck, breasts, and even to her belly button. Tracie's face is a white, oozing mask as Daniel is forced to kneel beside her and 'clean her up!'

He shakes his head violently. "No! You twisted motherfuckers! I'll never do that!"

With tears in her eyes Tracie begs him. "Please! Do what they want!"

"It's OK!" Boozer growls. "Bring the bitch over to her sister. Little sis can clean her off!" Caylee is by now cooing and moaning like a happy cowgirl. Aaron's skillful fingers have made deep inroads across Caylee's pleasantly heightened bundle of nerves. Her clitoris feels like an absolute joy-bundle, thrumming with energy and sweat. Caylee's breasts ache with Aaron's tongue still laving them. The young blonde is even bucking into Aaron's hand, thrusting her hips forward as if to fuck some imaginary prick.

"Make the bitch cum!" Lady Rihanna bellows. She's still got Aaron's cock snuggled inside her pussy, bounding up and down. Feeling every inch of him, she puts her hands on his shoulders and uses that for leverage. She lets her pussy come almost to the tip of his cum-brimming cock before slamming her hips back down onto him. The squelchy sound of her black pussy slamming down onto his white cock is inspiring to those who hear it.

Caylee watches Lady Rihanna fucking her handsome lover and the sexual frustration is killing her. Lady Rihanna for her part sees Caylee's expression, green with envy, and can only smile.

"What would you do to ride this cock you love? Eh sugar? Would you clean off all that nasty cum off sister's face?"

Caylee nods, licking her lips. She wants to cum now so bad. Mistress Rihanna orders Tracie to kneel beside her and then swiftly stands up. Aaron feels temporary disappointment as his cock slips free of the black beauty's glorious snatch. Instead, he watches with tender hope as Caylee is allowed to straddle him. He's able to forget the chromed vibrator buzzing away in his ass as those beautiful blonde thighs straddle him.

He watches her blonde thatch meet his groin as the moment of joining comes. 'Oh god...I love her...please let them not kill us. Oh fuck, I just want to be with her...just let us be together, no matter what happens!' These are his fervent pleas as he's allowed to fuck the girl he loves.

Caylee turns to her cum-goopy sister's face. Tracie is told to 'kiss your slut sister,' so she does. Her tongue slides into Caylee's mouth as Caylee feels gobs of cum now smearing around her own lips. Caylee then licks the side of Tracie's cum-glistening face, tasting the salty-sweetness of some random rapist. Luckily the fullness of Aaron's cock filling her, gloriously drilling her, at least distracts her from her disgusting ordeal.

Boozer watches intently as the two sisters suck each other's faces. Caylee bounds up and down on Aaron's cock, happily impaling her tight pussy. Meanwhile Aaron groans from the double penetration and Tracie's cum-covered face and breasts slide against her sister's until both girls are glistening with it.

The henchman named Gobi grins. His cum is the seed now covering both girls. Due to a genetic anomaly his testicles make an obscene amount of cum far above any other normal male. Now, with his desire rekindled and his cock rigid again, he approaches both girls. Caylee squeals in surprise as Gobi cums directly into her face. She closes her eyes to keep the flecks of cum from getting beneath her eyelids. Excess blasts of cum spatter across her tits, jaw, shoulders, and even hands. The 18-year-old blonde is completely covered in cum. She and her sister look at one another in disbelief. Even as they are still trying to recover from their shock Boozer bends Tracie over and enters her swiftly from behind. The older sister's golden hair streams down her back as she's thrust into her sister's arms. The two blondes are told to kiss and make out -- and they fearfully obey.

Meanwhile Aaron's anus is still impaled by the dildo protruding from the saddle, but he's fucking Caylee hard, pushing upward with his pelvis. She is now busy embracing Tracie, their breasts rubbing against each other as Boozer's big, black, cock spears deeply toward Tracie's womb. "How would you like to push out a big, black, baby. Eh slut?" Tracie groans as she feels all twelve inches of him become encased in her feminine flesh. She can't believe how wet this is making her; her cheeks bloom crimson even as she kisses her sister.

Caylee can hardly control it now; the need to cum is overwhelming. The fiery tingling between her legs is like a jet on take-off. She's going to cum. Her head flies backward and she squeals long and hard. Cum douses her boyfriend's pubic muff, coating every glistening inch of his cock. Aaron grunts too, nearly shouting as he blows his own gasket of slimy seed. Caylee feels the warmth shoot up through her body. The excess oozes down her inner thighs as she's yanked off, still dazed, from her boyfriend's now flaccid cock.

"You're not done yet, slut. You need to help your sister satisfy my man!" Lady Rihanna growls. Both sisters kneel on their hands and legs now while Boozer alternates fucking them. The girl getting fucked at any given point in time is rewarded with Lady Rihanna's hand smacking her ass cheeks, cupping her face, and urging her on.

Caylee slams her hips back against Boozer's dong. The man helpfully kneads the blonde's sexy butt cheeks and spreads them out with each brutal thrust. "Oh shit! Baby, this little slut likes black cock. I say we let her live a while."

"Good news bitch. Master Gary said he slipped the pill into your food the past few days, but not anymore! Guess what that means?"

Caylee looks up frantically, understanding dawning on her face as Boozer's brutal cock forces itself deep into her pussy. "Please, Mistress! He might get me pregnant!"

Lady Rihanna nods her head enthusiastically. "That's right bitch!" She cups Caylee's chin and brutally pinches the nipples before squeezing her breasts hard. "But don't worry, slut. I don't think you'll live long enough to give birth!"

With those comforting words Lady Rihanna, who's been fondling herself this whole time, cums on her own hand. She lifts her cum-dripping fingers between Caylee's submissive lips even as Caylee feels Boozer grab her by the hips, thrust like a battering ram into her snatch, and cum HARD, filling her up with almost three times the cum Aaron had spewed.

Caylee gasps, sucking on her Mistress's cum-coated fingers even as she wonders whether some of the big black man's awful seed now swimming up her twat might fertilize an egg. The blonde girl is told to keep fucking, and she marvels at how Boozer re-solidifies even as his cock is still nestled in the snugness of her cunt.

"Ooh yeah baby... I'm still hard for you. We gonna fuck all night long. We gonna make sure to implant you with a nice, healthy, black baby! What you think 'bout that?" Boozer groans, thrusting until his balls slap pleasantly against Caylee's thighs.

The blonde teenager doesn't know what she can say to that. As the huge, black cock vanishes into her silken pussy once more, she can only wonder what will become of her and curse the name of Master Gary Roberts. 'That bastard lied to me!' She can only fixate on this, which is scarce comfort as Boozer flips her onto her back and thrusts deeply between her legs. She grunts, thrusting back to meet his cock. Her hands have been uncuffed somewhere in all the chaos, and she uses them to grab the skin of Boozer's back to pull him closer with each thrust.

"Shit, Rihanna-sugar, I think the blonde slut likes it!" Boozer grunts between thrusts. Caylee presses her pale thighs against her black rapist. She squeezes his cock like a shameless whore and even begs for him to fuck her. "Please Master, fuck this pussy! I want to have your black baby! Oh please make me bleed, Master! Fuck me to death...oh yes...oh yes...ooohh god!!!"

She actually immerses herself in a fantasy, envisioning Aaron's warm embrace and his hot, manly cock filling her up. Caylee feels herself coming hard, her head thrashing as her shrill cry rends the sex-scented dungeon air. Lady Rihanna smiles in surprise as the girl cums while hugging her mate's cock. Rihanna thinks to herself, 'Interesting. This one shows great potential. We might have to let her live after all. As for her sister...'

Mistress Rihanna watches as poor Tracie rides cowgirl on Derek's cock. The henchman next to her is prodding his cock against her disobediently closed lips while a third man is kneeling and rubbing his cock between her titties. Soon he will tittie-fuck her and cum all over her beautiful and already cum-soaked face. Mistress Rihanna watches with fascination, waiting for the moment of eruption to CUM.

*****

CHAPTER 8: A New Home

Caylee and Tracie are thrust into the back of a black van. They're butt naked and their wrists are chained to hooks in the ceiling of the van. A long, plush leather bench is anchored to the floor in the van's back area.

Boozer sits on it matter-of-factly, his cock a rigid flagpole.

"We might as well make small talk during the drive. Which of you cuties wants to hop on my dick first?"

Tracie gently positions herself while Boozer lies down and cushions his head. He lets out a satisfying sigh as Rihanna starts the engine and they burst off.

"Master, what are you going to do with our boyfriends?" Tracie asks, gently lifting herself up and down his slimy cock. Boozer cups the pale girl's breasts, enjoying the feel of her silken skin.

"We'll have some of our people pick them up later, slut. But haven't you learned yet -- you don't talk unless directed to!" Boozer sits up and gives Tracie a long, fervent kiss. Meanwhile his hands caress her ass cheeks, creating shivers up her spine. Tracie moans -- caught unawares by the pleasure -- and finds herself grinding a little more enthusiastically than she strictly needs to.

"So Tracie...you and your sister are how old?" Boozer asks pleasantly even as she encases all twelve inches of his prick.

"Mmmm... I'm 19 and Caylee is 18."

"You hear that baby?" Boozer calls over his shoulder to Rihanna. "We got some fine, YOUNG pussies in this deal. Uhhh...and this slut is so tight round my cock. Keep fucking bitch! Did I tell you to stop?"

Tracie groans. "No Master...Mmm..." She risks a look at Caylee's fearful eyes. Caylee watches her older sister fucking that brutal rapist and is ashamed to admit that she feels more than a little envy. She still vividly remembers coming with that brute's cock slamming through her snatch...oh god, just the thought of it is making her wet.

Boozer picks up on the younger blonde's reaction, snaking two fingers between her legs and into her warmth.

"Oh? What's this, sweetie? You already eager for MORE?" He gently rubs Caylee's clit even as he admires the golden hoops dangling, sexy and sparkly, from her nipples and pussy lips. "Oh babe -- you BEAUTIFUL, you know that? A real treasure. We gonna keep you, maybe FOREVER. What do you think of that, eh?"

Rihanna abruptly parks the van. Have they reached their destination? No. The beautiful black woman has a paler shade of brown to her skin, but she's still as sexy-looking as the ebon-skinned Boozer. After turning off the ignition she crawls into the way back area and shrugs out of her robes again. Her dark, glistening body is covered with specially-scented oil.

"Baby, you fucking this girl has me horny all over again. Hurry up and cum in her so that you can fuck ME instead."

Right on command Boozer grasps Tracie's hips, coming hard. The blonde feels his hot liquid surge up her twat, her breathless body rudely lifted off of his messy dick.

Rihanna kneels, slurping at her lover's shaft until it's hardened again, a nice, shapely tower of flesh. Now she looks at her blonde slaves and smiles.

"Now, this is your first lesson -- so pay careful attention girls. THIS is how you fuck a cock properly." And with that, Rihanna plunges herself down onto Boozer's meat. Her constant moans form a sweet music as she jumps up and down his cock. She cups her own breasts, squeezing her own nipples while Boozer smacks her sexy ass.

"Uhhh...oh babe, you grip me good...yes...fuck my cock...you doin' so good!" he urges. Soon the muscular beast is thrusting up with his pelvis so hard he is practically sitting up and then half-standing off the cushion. Rihanna has to grip her man by his massive shoulders. She holds on for dear life as the man's cock spears up toward her womb.

"Oohhh baby, fuck this pussy...give these girls a good show. Mmmm..." Rihanna purrs. The sound of their smacking bodies meeting with each powerful fuck echoes through the van.

Caylee watches mesmerized as that huge black cock vanishes between those sexy, African thighs. Idly she's aware of Rihanna's breasts, more robust than her own. More envy grips her, and she looks down at her dripping pussy, feeling a mounting heat.

Rihanna glances over at the younger blonde, noticing her unappeased desires. "Look over there, baby. Little sis is disappointed that cock's not in her, isn't that right sweetie?"

Blushing furiously Caylee has no choice but to nod. To the girl's surprise Rihanna suddenly hops off of Boozer's cock and guides Caylee to straddle her man. She looks down at Boozer's pubic hair and wrinkled balls. They're coated in the pussy juices of his previous two sex partners. Now Rihanna positions Caylee's pussy lips at his egg-shaped cock-head almost tenderly, then looks her intently in the eyes.

"Are you ready for this, sweetie?"

Biting her lip, Caylee can only nod and plead. "Yes Mistress."

She grunts as Rihanna pushes her down hard on that cock. It fills her, gives her that incredible feeling of takeoff. Caylee groans and spasms happily on all that hard meat. She's beyond shame now, and Tracie's horrified eyes are forgotten in the midst of the pleasure burning between her thighs.

'GO ahead you black beast. Fuck my teenage pussy! I don't care anymore. I'll be your damned sex slave...oh god you feel so good inside me...fuck me...fuck me so hard!' Her thoughts are a maelstrom of naughty, forbidden desires. They rush through her head almost as quickly as the cock vanishing deeper and deeper into her snatch. She is vaguely aware of Rihanna's smooth hands kneading her tits and pinching her nipples. Then that black woman's beautiful lips are suckling on her nipples, biting so hard and sucking so furiously that milk seeps out.

Caylee groans, her climax building. Suddenly all sense of self is forgotten. There is only the cock inside of her, becoming one with her, and the lush and growing heat surging from her core. Her moans are abruptly cut off by Rihanna's mouth joining hers, and then she loses all sense of gravity. Her body clenches and unclenches uncontrollably, and the explosion of sweet cum douses her rapist's balls and floods happily down his cock. Boozer groans, his huge streams of cum shooting up her twat in reply, a final, triumphant bid to impregnate the young slave's womb.

*****

24 Hours Later...

Lady Rihanna is sleek and sexy, her dark skin shining in the moonlight through the dungeon skylight. She surveys her four newest slaves -- Daniel, Aaron, Caylee, and Tracie. The two blondes are naked, their wrists cuffed behind them as they kneel submissively. Caylee's nipples and pussy gleam with dangling golden hoops, making her look all the more beautiful.

Aaron and Daniel are tied spread-eagled, forced to wear cock-rings that squeeze the base of their cocks above their wrinkled ball sacs. Both boys look stricken and terrified as Rihanna leers above them.

"Welcome to MY dungeon, boys and girls. We gonna have some real good fun now, aren't we?" Rihanna looks meaningfully at Boozer, who stands as one big naked hulk. He holds a huge cat'o'nine whip, smacking it across each blonde girl's breasts as they groan.

"Now we gonna play a game, blonde honeys. You each get to fuck your man hard, and whoever gets his man to cum first gets to spend a sweet night with me and Boozer in bed, where we stimulate your cute lil' clit and make you cum in ecstasy. The loser...well, let's just say she and her man be spending this night much less satisfied.

Rihanna grins, grasping Aaron's cock and pumping it up and down a little. Then she does the same for Daniel. "You boys ready?"

Reluctantly both captives nod.

"Go!"

Tracie lunges for Daniel even as Caylee rushes towards Aaron. Both girls are awkward because, with their wrists cuffed behind them, they can't easily position their boyfriends' cockheads at the opening to their snatches. Boozer helpfully spurs them on, smacking his whip across each girl's tits and buttocks. Caylee is the first to slam down on her boyfriend's cock, feeling all of his hot meat fill her twat.

Tracie, though, is close behind, and the race for fucking is on.

Rihanna walks around both blonde hotties, the girls bounding their snatches up and down two eager cocks, and admires the show. She purrs and oohs, impressed with each slave's zeal. She leans over to Caylee, running her hands along her sides before cupping her beautiful breasts. "That's it, honey. Maybe you be the lucky one tonight, yeah?"

"Please Mistress! I'm fucking him!" she groans. Her fingers are pressed behind her cute ass, trying to give her the needed leverage to pump up and down her lover's cock. It's enough to ease up and down his shaft, but not enough to really slam her pussy downward. Tracie runs into the same problem, but realization dawns on the blonde's cute face.

The older sister turns around so that her hands can give her better leverage. Now, fucking Daniel with her cute ass facing toward him rather than away, Tracie is able to fully impale her already moistening sex.

"Uuhhhh!" Daniel moans, but his sounds are stifled by Rihanna's kiss. The African dominatrix gently caresses his pubic hair as Tracie bounds up and down, the squelchy echo of their enjoined sexes and scents filling the air.

"Ooohhh yeah sweeties -- you got a lead over the competition. What you think, Booz?"

Boozer smiles and Caylee finally repositions her own pussy, fucking Aaron with her sweet ass bounding frantically in the air.

"Please cum baby. Cum for me!" Caylee begs, pressing her hands down hard onto Aaron's crotch, getting the leverage she needs.

But it's too late. She can see Daniel's eyes roll up, dilating in the throes of ecstasy, and his grunts explode among wild shudders. Daniel's pelvis thrusts upward, spasming for long seconds as Tracie moans, crying out 'Yes baby! He's coming inside of me! Mistress, he's coming!"

"Let me see slave!" Rihanna roars. The slender, dark-skinned Mistress is completely naked, just like her slaves. She grabs Tracie by the waist and lifts her up off her boyfriend, then inserts two hands into the girl's tender sex. Tracie gasps as the black woman's elegant fingers pull out again, male seed gleaming on her fingertips. Rihanna puts them to her lips, relishing the boy's taste to be sure.