An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

CHAPTER 5: Sweet Reunion

Daniel finds himself roughly shoved into a 10 by 10 foot room with a bare bulb flickering, suspended above. The concrete floors and cinderblock walls give the whole place a desolate feel, and he sees his girlfriend, sister, and college buddy all butt naked, hands cuffed in front of them. Their shackled ankles make them hobble awkwardly as they come to greet him, shining relief evident in all three sets of eyes.

"Oh Daniel!" Tracie moans, kissing him hard before he knows what's happening, then burying her sobbing face in the crook of his neck. He's blushingly aware of her naked breasts nestling against him, but he ruthlessly stifles the unacceptable call of his instincts. 'No time for that now, damn you. You need to find a way out of here!' he thinks to himself. Caylee gives him a peck on the cheek.

"We thought you were dead, Daniel!"

Aaron grasps Daniel's hands in a brotherly greeting of solidarity despite their likewise shackled wrists.

"What now?" the college quarterback asks his star wide receiver. Daniel's blue eyes smolder defiantly.

"Now we find a way the hell out of here," Daniel rasps, taking fuller salvage of their surroundings.

There's not much to go on. Almost the only accoutrements in the whole accursed place consist of pipes criss-crossing the ceiling and the occasional chains that dangle from those pipes. A few iron rings are bolted into the concrete floor, and a small iron chest with a padlocked lid sits covered in dust in one corner.

Last but not least is a simple, curtain-less shower, a toilet, and two mattresses with threadbare sheets that lie side by side, while a video camera covers that entire side of the room, its red 'on' light staring at them like the leering eye of a Cyclops.

"We may as well sit and wait," he hisses, hoping that their captors don't have an audio feed available through their cell.

Aaron nods, sits on the bed with Caylee leaning gently against him, Daniel and Tracie sitting just across from them. Tracie leans against her Daniel, closes her eyes and falls into an exhausted sleep.

"She's been up all night crying," Aaron explains. "We really thought you were murdered."

"So did I," Daniel replies ruefully. 'If it weren't for the people I care about that I still need to save, then I'd be wishing I already were,' he thinks to himself. "They said something about using a tranquilizer on me -- probably part of their sadistic games. That's not important now, though. We need to at least come up with a game plan. Even if there's no obvious way out of this hellish place, we need to at least be ready for an opportunity, should one open up."

Aaron manages a slight grin. "Now that's my game-maker talking. What did you have in mind?"

"First off, see that camera. Notice that it only covers the beds and shower on this side of the room. The far corners are in the dark. I'm not sure if that'll help us, but we need to make a note of it."

Caylee and Aaron nod, listening to Daniel like soldiers in front of their captain.

"Further, we know that a lot of these creeps are strong and muscular, yes, but they don't seem to have all that much protection. They also seem pretty cavalier about leaving weapons and knives lying around, the better to threaten us, no doubt, and make us fulfill their sadistic fantasies, but we might be able to get our hands on one."

"But then what?" Aaron breaks in. "If I grab a gun from one of those bastards and can't overpower them, what happens to you guys? I'd never forgive myself if I somehow got you guys hurt. I think these guys are SERIOUS, Bro."

Daniel nods but puts his hands up as if to placate Aaron. "Yes, yes, I hear you. But we may have to take that chance. The point I'm making here is that if you see a golden opportunity, take it. Make a judgment call."

Caylee bites her lip, contributing her own observations to the discussion. "A few of the doors seem to require key cards. I'm pretty sure I saw personnel as I was being led up and down the corridors. Men in gray or orange uniforms. I think they're the ones who might be in charge of maintaining the security system." She jerks her head toward the camera in the corner, "and I'm guessing they monitor those cameras.

"OK, good call. So maybe we need to somehow get our hands on one of those. But for the most part, I've noticed that the doors in this compound don't lock. They're heavy and look formidable, but the security in this place isn't Fort Knox."

Aaron nods, his face perking up a bit. "The main problem is the number of personnel. I think that'll be our Achilles' heel if we're not careful."

"Agreed." Daniel chews his lip thoughtfully. "These are our goals, then; get a key card, if possible. Get a weapon, if possible. Stay alert and look for signs of resistance when we meet any fellow prisoners. That's all we can do for now. Questions? Any other ideas?" Daniel reaches out his hands as Aaron and Caylee do the same, touching like they're football players in a huddle.

"Caylee, when Tracie wakes up you bring her up to speed, got it?"

"You got it, Dan." She manages a weak smile, knows how much he hates that nickname. A little humor in this nightmare is a precious dosage that keeps them all going.

*****

Amanda lies limply on the carpeting, her naked form dripping Master Gary's cum. The Master of whole dungeons and compounds filled with slaves the world over looks at this particular brunette. He sits comfortably on a nearby stool, Master Krul standing beside him. Looking at the delicious, little brunette, both men have completely sharpened cocks.

"She's a frisky little thing," Master Gary observes.

"We can get a good price for her," Krul promises.

"Come here slave!" Master Gary calls. Weakly Amanda crawls to the stool on her hands and knees. Krul presents his cock, pressing it gently into her half-open mouth. As she suckles his manhood the two continue their conversation.

"Maybe we...uhhh....what if we put her in with the college kids?" Krul ventures.

Gary's eyebrows go up. "You have something in mind?"

Krul smiles. "I usually do, Master. What if we give her a special mission, let the bitch earn her FREEDOM even."

Master Gary looks even more interested now. "Go on."

Krul grips the young brunette's neck, pumping his cock deep into her face until she nearly gags on his meat. "Ugghhh."

"As I was saying, we let her stay in their cell and get to know them, feed us a little information. I've seen the vid feed from their cell; I don't think their spirits are broken yet. I think they're planning something. We let Slave Amanda here go in as our little spy. She has to find out what they're up to AND get the boys to fuck her in her ass and pussy. Then we let her go."

Master Gary looks thoughtfully at the wide-open, hopeful eyes of the slender brunette, her ample breasts now covered in Krul's pre-cum as the big rapist wipes the head of his cock on each sensitive nipple.

"Well, slave?"

Finally free of the cock in her mouth, Amanda manages to speak.

"M-master, I'll do it! Please put me in with them! I'll find out whatever you want me to!" she croaks.

Master Gary smiles. "Good girl. Now hop up onto your Master's cock for one more good fuck before we send you on your mission!"

"Yes Master!" The brunette straddles Gary's hips with jellied legs, feeling his massive girth stretching out her pussy again.

Krul joins his lips with hers, kissing and fondling her breasts as Gary bounces her ass up and down on the stool, taking the poor girl several inches into the air with each brutal up-thrust. Amanda moans as one rapist's tongue and another rapist's cock invade her body. Master Krul unlocks her cuffs so that she can reach back and gently fondle the folds of Master Gary's ball sac. She does so all the more tenderly the harder Gary shoves his prick upward into her snatch. Her moaning now fills the room, but those moans are stifled by Krul's mouth and tainted by groans as Krul's fingers cruelly twitch her brutalized nipples.

"Mmmm...bitch...you taste so good!" Krul sighs. With one hand he pumps his cock even as a door opens behind them.

It is Gorefest and Raze, the stocky Mexican and the striking, African-American giant. The two drag Anya between them. Anya's body is tanned and perfect compared to the pale, less traditionally proportioned Amanda. The two newcomers thrust Anya to her knees between them.

"Look, bitch! We didn't miss out on all the fun after all! Let's get your tongue in there! Lick Master Gary's balls while he fucks your sister-slave!"

Anya's wild eyes reluctantly focus onto Gary's sweaty sac, which she sucks gently between her teeth to give maximum sensation. Master Gary's eyes roll back up into his head as the combined stimuli of Amanda's pussy and Anya's sucking assaults both cock and testicles.

"Ahhh....ahhh...yes, lick your Master's jewels, slut!" Master Gary booms. Anya feverishly slurps at that sweaty sac, then feels that sac constricting even as she has those salty, wrinkled folds of Gary's testicles between her lips.

"Uhhh...YES...Slave Anya is going to make me cum in you, bitch...Are you grateful?" Gary hisses. Amanda, her fingers still fondling Gary's manhood, nods and moans a resounding 'YES!' as she finds herself attaining a surprising climax, for Krul's fingers have vigorously been rubbing her poor clit this whole time!

As the pale brunette floods her Master's ball sac with her juices, she feels slamming, surging-hot jism rush up to churn within her womb. Flopping forwards against her Master's chest, Amanda wheezes like a drug addict, panting, begging for forgiveness, for coming without Master's permission.

Master Gary looks intently into the brunette's stricken eyes. He kisses her deeply, grants his clemency, his flaccid cock still hugged by the warmth of her pussy.

*****

Tracie awakes to Daniel's even breathing, his reassuring scent. She realizes that somehow after the stunning reality of Daniel's arrival, of knowing he actually still lived, she'd practically fainted from exhaustion and the accumulated burden of the emotional grief and turmoil that had ripped through her heart.

Now she looks across at the neighboring bed where Caylee and Aaron snuggle together, naked under the thin, inadequate sheet. She feels the rawness of her wrists, still cuffed, and the cold touch of the shackles around her ankles. Daniel stirs, opens one eye, then two. He awkwardly lifts his arms over her head and shoulders, the better to pull her close.

"Hey there. You fell asleep on me," he accuses, trying to sound light-hearted. The gorgeous blonde teenager shudders, rubbing against him for needed warmth.

"Oh Daniel. You don't know how empty inside I felt when I thought you were dead. It was horrible!"

"But I'm here now, babe. Everything's going to be alright."

Her beautiful sky-blue eyes widen in outrage. "How can you say that, Daniel? These evil rapists have us here at their mercy! What if we never get out?!"

Daniel can't help himself. He joins his lips to Tracie's even as she's in mid-sentence, feeling the tips of her luscious cones stiffen nicely against his chest. "Uhhh...Daniel!" she half moans, half complains. Now that he has her full attention Daniel looks deeply into her eyes, hugging her close.

"I have a plan of sorts. Caylee and Aaron are on board. If we work together, we should be able to make something happen. Baby, you have to trust me on this. Will you?"

Tracie sees the desperate hope in her lover's eyes, can't bear to snuff that out. Maybe he can be the knight in shining armor, maybe he can save her. They have to try.

"OK. What's this plan of yours?" As Daniel speaks, his logic and reason win out despite the overall vagueness of the plan itself. Tracie has to admit, her guy is bold. Her guy has courage.

"Can we talk about something else now?" she groans. She needs some semblance of normalcy to lift up her soul. In this Spartan dungeon anything to distract her from their nightmarish situation seems welcome.

He gently caresses the skin of Tracie's naked back. "Let's talk about where we're going to get married." Daniel takes a big risk in bringing up the topic, isn't sure if now, of all times, is the worst time to mention it. But Tracie isn't a typical girl. Sometimes Daniel can glimpse in her a rare strength and resilience despite her outward frailty. The two aren't officially engaged, but this has become a favorite topic for them, a sort of pie-in-the-sky game where they can let their imaginations run wild.

"I like the idea of Ulster Castle in springtime" Tracie replies, giving Daniel the hint of a smile, saying 'thank you' with her eyes. Daniel gets her talking, and before long the slender blonde is fantasizing about Stirling Castle and 20-acre estates in Wiltshire or an evening reception on the grounds of Cambridge University near London. Finally, after he exhausts her imagination, Tracie's mind turns to other thoughts, to hidden fear and instinct.

The slender young blonde becomes more and more aware of Daniel's compactly-sculpted chest, his athletic forearms, and those big, comforting hands pressing against her skin, holding her.

'If Daniel's plans fail, what then? This might be our last night together,' Tracie thinks to herself. The thought haunts her, making what to most people would seem crazy seem like the only option. From increment to increment, a burning desire rises in her to not waste these precious moments, not with the boy she loves.

"I'm tired of talking, Daniel. Let's take a shower." She jerks her head in the right direction even as her hands gently grasp his manhood, squeezing out a sharp intake of his breath.

"Tracie!" he groans. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I love you, baby, no matter what happens, no matter what those sick bastards do to us. Let's prove it, right here...right now. Let's show them that we can still make our own choices, make the best of the situation they've put us in."

Tracie has always been a practical and loving person, but this is a bit much even for Daniel.

"Babe, I love you too, but is THIS the time or place?"

"You want me to trust you, to go with your dangerous plan. I said fine. I agreed, and you know you can't guarantee what happens to us one day from now, much less in 45 minutes. So now you need to do this for me, Daniel. I don't know what's going to happen, babe, but I know we have this time together, right here, right now, and no one can take that away from us."

The redhead nods with a suddenly galloping heartbeat, allows his naked girlfriend to lead him to the shower. They allow the hot, cleansing water to cascade down their shoulders as their lips join hungrily. With their wrists still cuffed, Tracie rubs his manhood firmly with the palms of her hands, glories in the lengthening hardness of Daniel's prick. Daniel meanwhile cups his beauty's gorgeous tits, kneading them like precious dough as he sucks hard on her tongue, savors her unique taste.

The need in him is a burgeoning vein of lava not so deep beneath the crust of his flesh. He feels her playful fingers rubbing up and down, driving him mad. He responds, kneading Tracie's breasts more firmly, kissing her more zealously, until he's practically sucking and slurping on her entire face.

She seems to like it, groans her encouragement, tipping her slender neck backward so that the jeweled spray of water runs down her flesh in graceful streams.

Then she kneels, taking in Daniel's manhood. The college football player turns red, sees that camera trained on his girlfriend's naked ass. She's fondling her clit and pussy while she sucks. Daniel caresses the now-wet cascades of golden hair plastered to Tracie's smooth, pale skin. "Mmm...babe," Daniel groans, feeling his cock stiffening. The quiet slurping of Tracie's tongue mingles with the amazing feel of pressure that she applies along the slippery length of his cock. Now she is pumping her face back and forth, jaws rippling with effort, fingers massaging his scrotum with the tenderness of a true lover.

"Mmm, you taste so good baby." She pulls back her mouth with a loud squelch, bits of stringy pre-cum dangling from her lips. "You better put that thing inside me..." she purrs, but Daniel is already helping her up, and instead kneeling himself, shoving his eager tongue between her thighs. First he cleaves his tongue to the inside of her pussy. Then he draws it slowly out, flicking gently against her clit and labia.

"Ohhh...baby, lick me...yes!"

"You taste good too," he tells her, using that language she likes. His tongue alternates between those teasing flicks and deep, exploratory whorls that carve between her pussy's sides. Daniel can now taste her trickling juices, an imminent flood, the warmth between her legs punctuated by the sudden spasms of Tracie's belly and diaphragm.

"Oh god, baby, make me cum," Tracie croons in a harsh whisper. Daniel glances over toward Caylee and Aaron. At first the other couple looks as if they're undisturbed.

He flicks his tongue harder, and Tracie spasms like lightning, shoving her crotch harder against his lips. "Ohhh, yes, please, yes...oh god, make me cum, babe. Suck my clit!" she moans, and he playfully yet gently squeezes that bundle of stiffened nerves between his teeth until suddenly she lurches against him, crying out in orgasm.

"OHHHH YES...I love you...oh god..." Her pussy clenches again and again, sweet musk and stickiness coating Daniel's chin and beard.

The star football player feels Tracie's fingers caressing his scalp as she finishes shuddering against his lips, her pants and heaving breaths turning him on. He rises up, kissing her firmly, tasting his own cum on her lips, but he no longer cares, just feels like an electric rod struck by lightning as she grasps the base of his cock in two enticing hands.

"Mmm...what should we do with this, sweet boy? Maybe you should put it DEEP inside me?" She talks seductively, as she knows will most tantalize him, as they would if this were just another Friday night date. His mouth goes dry, he feels her rubbing his own sticky pre-cum up and down his shaft to help lubricate it. Then, gingerly, awkwardly because of their cuffs and ankle shackles, he has to reposition them.

Daniel steps between Tracie's feet, letting her legs ride up his back as she jumps up onto his lap. Meanwhile her shackled wrists slam over his head, her hands pressed tightly to his neck. Straining with all his might Daniel has his hands supporting the blonde hottie's ass cheeks, lifting her high enough into the air and positioning her dripping pussy directly over his now-throbbing penis.

"You ready for this babe?"

Tracie looks down and smiles, biting her lip. "Put it in me," she hisses, groaning as he does just that. Eight, nine, eleven inches of her lover's hard meat swim up her twat, embed themselves nicely in the velvet glove of her pussy.

Meanwhile, in the midst of their love, the other couple is no longer undisturbed, no longer quiet...

Aaron and Caylee awake first to the sounds of Tracie's moans as Daniel eats out her pussy. At first they are shocked, sharing a look of outrage. But all of that outrage melts as Caylee feels a pang of jealousy tear through her gut.

'Tracie loves Daniel. She wants to be with him no matter what these rapists do to us,' Caylee realizes. The thought strikes her, clear as a bell, a sisterly intuition as good as mind-reading. The younger sister looks meaningfully at her hunk, Aaron, and whispers, "We should do it, too babe. I love you, and I don't know what's going to happen to us. I want to be with you now, while we still can. Is that so wrong?" she asks plaintively.

Aaron returns her look with a miserable, sheepish expression. "Babe, I still can't forgive myself for what I did back there...trying to run when all of you were still trapped as prisoners."

1...34567...10