An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caylee cups Aaron's handsome face in both hands. "Foolish boy, I know that you would have come back for us, gotten help. You were responding to instinct. There's nothing to forgive. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Now do you want to get lucky or not?!" She says this last part as a lame joke, made all the more terrible and inappropriate by the situation they currently find themselves in. But those words melt away his shame and guilt, replacing them with something quite different.

Aaron shivers as she spits on his cock, lubing up his shaft with her saliva, groping vigorously up and down until he's almost painfully hard. Then, with practiced skill, the slender blonde licks up and down to his desperate groaning. He slides two hands along the smooth skin of her buttocks, gently caressing her, moving those hands to the nape of her neck. They make slow, thankful circles against her skin while she excites him.

The teenage blonde opens her thighs and lies back on the bed, inviting her lover to enter. Aaron needs no encouragement, awkwardly positioning himself at her pussy despite the shackles limiting the movement of both feet. He spits on his hand, gently presses a finger into her snatch to help lubricate, aware of all the harsh treatment she's received at the hands of their captors. She moans her appreciation, gently nods the 'all is green' signal.

The wiry quarterback enters his girlfriend's pussy gently, stroking back and forth inside her. Her cuffed hands are glued to his back, pulling against him for leverage, as if to shove him deeper toward her womb. Aaron grunts, thrusts his hips forward again and again, feels her body responding, her thighs pressing eagerly against him. Aaron has to have his cuffed hands gripping the sides of the blonde teenager's neck to keep his balance, squeezing the skin where the neck slopes to her shoulders. His hands have to press so tightly for leverage that they leave reddened marks, but Caylee is beyond caring.

The quarterback looks back to see his best friend fucking his girlfriend's sister. Indeed, Daniel is throwing his pelvis upward, his bulk standing underneath the spray of the shower, a gasping girl clinging desperately to him with every thrust.

A small part of Caylee sees her sister fucking the boy she loves and finds such incredible beauty in it. She watches, mesmerized, as Daniel fills her up, his need intense enough to bury mountains. 'Make love to her, Daniel...who knows how much time we have left?' Caylee wonders morbidly, but soon the agitating stimuli, the cock filling her pussy, serve to distract her from all thoughts other than her own unrequited release. Aaron's balls slap pleasantly against her inner thighs, and Caylee enjoys hearing their rhythm.

"Ohhhh...yes baby....YES!" Caylee coaches him, entices him towards the finish line.

On the opposite end of the room Daniel and Tracie have finally noticed what the other couple is doing with widened eyes.

"Should we stop?" Daniel grunts, the sounds of pleasure drifting toward him and taking him off guard.

Tracie shakes her head violently, her half-opened mouth still moaning as he fucks her. "No, you dumb ox. It's my sister and the guy she loves. They must want the same thing we do...Mmmm...now you better fuck this pussy or else!" she purrs, presses her hips harder against his flesh.

Daniel forces himself to focus, the soft, snug sheathe of Tracie's pussy providing the perfect fuel for his mounting orgasm.

*****

"Master, you're going to want to see this."

Master Gary sits up in bed sleepily with the naked Amanda snoozing quietly beside him. Her face rests upon his chest, gentle puffs of her even breaths providing him with their seductive warmth.

He has decided to let Amanda stay the night with him, a reward for her cooperation and good fucking. He has been watching Captain America with her, but after a time she has drifted off to sleep and he thought he might as well too. Now one of the camera techs has the temerity to interrupt him, but he nods patiently as the tech brings up the vid feed on the 60-inch T.V.

"These college kids are really horny, Sir." The tech stifles a grin, bows, and lets himself out. Master Gary's eyes are fastened tightly onto the screen. Sure enough, amazingly, both teenage couples are fucking like rabbits despite the handcuffs and shackles that bind them.

Daniel stands underneath the pouring shower, driving his cock into the desperate blonde teenager named Tracie, and she hugs him and rides his dick like a frantic cowgirl. Her cuffed hands grip his neck and her cuffed legs are looped around Daniel's impressive girth.

Meanwhile Caylee lies back and lets Aaron plow her pussy. The boy's tightened face just oozes with the need for release, to sow his seed in her belly.

Master Gary looks down at his cock. No longer flaccid, it stands like a soldier at attention, reaching for the sky. 'Damn, these teenage slaves know how to put on a show! But why are they doing this?' Master wonders. This is what perplexes and intrigues Master Gary. It doesn't change the game plan. He will still send Amanda in, do their little spy game and see where it leads. It does, though, make him wonder just how pliant these slaves really are. They may make the ideal sex slaves after all. Perhaps they can be properly trained, turning out better than the last batch.

The masked rapemaster looks down at the sleeping brunette, gently slaps her face as she groans to wakefulness.

"Wake up, girl. Look at your new friends! See all the fun they are having? They are making your Master's balls very, very blue. What do you think we should do about that?"

Amanda groggily lies back on the bed, her head near the foot of the bed. "Please, Master, you can fuck my pussy while you watch them fuck each other!" she offers. Master Gary smiles, quite liking the idea. As he plunges into Amanda's pussy, he watches the two couples in the throes of pleasure.

Daniel cums first, his knuckles turning white as he grips Tracie's ass, a geyser of jism shooting up into the blonde's snatch. Excess jism oozes back out, flying in water-speckled flecks onto the shower floor. Caylee's boy lasts a little bit longer, his heaving face finally exploding into limp and spent satisfaction. He spasms deep in his girlfriend's twat, her happy moans echoing in the dungeon chamber as he lies across her like a blanket of flesh, panting against her cheek.

Master Gary times himself to cum just after the two young couples, feeling a respectable unloading of hot seed fill up the brunette slave's overused twat. Amanda sighs, thanks her Master for "fucking this worthless slave's cunt."

Gary lies back, motioning Amanda up to join him. She curls against him, her cheek once more against his chest. "Master, are you content? Can this slave do anything else to please you?"

"SHHH. Quiet, you well-behaved cunt. Go to sleep. You have a lot of work to do in the morning, don't you?"

Amanda nods dutifully, says "Yes Master," then sighs contentedly against her rapemaster and drifts toward sleep.

*****

CHAPTER 6: Master's Bargain

Master Gary allows the teenagers the next day off. His guards remove their shackles and even drag in several tons of exercise equipment, sternly telling them to use it and that they will be fed only after doing the prescribed workouts. The lord of the compound watches with some delight as the naked blondes and their handsome boyfriends run on the treadmill and lift weights, their bodies glistening by the end of each workout. They are allowed to watch TV, and Gary notes with some interest that the girls prefer to watch anime while the males watch Expendables when it is featured on TNT in the late afternoon. Day turns into night, though for the two young couples those two things are indistinguishable. They have spent the whole day cooped in their dungeon cell, carpeted and filled with amenities though it might be.

Over the course of the day Gary has watched Caylee in particular, and he's gained a certain fondness for the girl. A dangerous fondness, even. He finds on the vid-feed that his eyes linger on the swell of her supple breasts and the unconscious gait of her sexy stride. He realizes, his cock hardening, that she is his type in every way imaginable, right down to the cornflower-blue eyes and the light dusting of freckles on her beautiful face.

When night falls, he calls in Raze, his big black henchman. The man is nothing if not obedient, and when he reports to one of Master Gary's suites he is wearing a long, red satin sleep shirt and pants. Today is Raze's day off, but the big man has responded to Gary's summons anyway. That is the kind of loyalty that Master Gary inspires in those who serve him.

"You called, Master?"

"Yes. I'd like you to bring the blonde slave named Caylee up to my Pink Room." That is one of Master's many suites, so-named because the entire room is filled with a sprawling pink bed with silken sheets and plush pillows. From the rafters of that room...well that is another story.

Raze nods respectfully and Master Gary proceeds to the lift, then waits patiently for the three floors to pass by before he reaches his destination. Two black girls in pink lingerie greet him. Slave Shauna and Slave Keona kneel and thrust out their breasts. Master gently rubs each girl's nipples, asking them how they are doing today.

"Very well, Master! Thank you, kind Master!" each girl chirps. Master Gary nods to them and walks on. He reminds himself to tell Raze to have fun with them tonight.

At last Master Gary comes to his Pink Room. It is truly magnificent, a penthouse among rape-chambers. The pink bed is grandiose, but what really give it a surreal feel are the mirrors that cover the full length of each wall. Meanwhile, above, chains trail down, and from some of those chains blindfolded and gagged women dangle, naked as the day of their birth.

Master Gary sits on the throne he's had erected on the other side of the bed. His huge frame sinks easily into the plush velvet, and his cock stands up like a shotgun ready to explode.

The door opens and a girl with handcuffed wrists is ushered inside. Caylee. This would be interesting. Master Gary has never contemplated doing what he is about to do. He is about to break all his rules. He is about to do something unthinkable in its lenience.

*****

Told through Caylee's eyes...

As the big black hunk shoves me into the strange room with his hands on my bare ass, I can only gape. Inside there's the biggest bed I've ever seen, and the leader of this sick and twisted dungeon complex is sitting in this high-backed chair that looks more like a throne.

He's looking at me with these intense eyes, and I'm suddenly aware of my nakedness. I cover my breasts with my folded arms and look away.

He makes a tsk tsk sound and gestures with one black-gloved hand. "Come here, girl. What is your name?"

I think he already knows my name, but I tell him anyway. "I'm Caylee." My head is still downcast, but as I stand before him he uses a finger to lift up my chin, forcing our eyes to meet. His blue eyes are chilly, but they're also filled with an intensity that breeds warmth.

"Such a beautiful young girl, Caylee. How old are you?"

"Eighteen," I sputter. He traces a finger down the inside of my right thigh. Goose bumps march up and down the skin where he touches. He cups my leg and tells me to sit on his lap. I straddle him carefully, awkwardly avoiding the rigid cock that's pressing against my abdomen like a giant harpoon. I look down, mesmerized by the sheer girth and height of his manhood. It's like a baseball bat of flesh, erect and eager and snuggling against me.

"Do you know how many slaves I have here, Caylee?"

I force myself to look into Master Gary's eyes. "No, Sir." He smacks me lightly on my left ass cheek. "Call me Master."

"Y-yes Master," I amend. "How many, Master?"

His eyes perk up at my boldness, asking a question unbidden. But he answers anyway.

"Hundreds. Someday it will be thousands. And do you know, my hot little slut, how many have ever escaped?"

I shake my head as Master gently traces circles on my bare buttocks with his fingers. "None." He leans forward now. Though Master is a little overweight, his shoulders still ripple with muscle. The beginnings of a beer belly press against me as he leans forward. My breasts rub against his chest and he takes a deep breath, his face just an inch or so from mine.

"You smell so good, slave...intoxicating. Did you know that?"

I shake my head, fear gripping me like a vice. "Please Master, don't hurt me," I mewl. Master Gary gently cups my breasts in his dark-gloved palms.

"Hurt you? No, no, silly cunt...I haven't brought you here to my personal chamber to hurt you. I've brought you here to make you an offer."

My eyes brighten with hope. I risk looking into those eyes once more. His hands gently slide against the smooth skin of my back, holding me closer to him.

"Of all the slaves I've ever known, you are the most beautiful. You are the most gorgeous specimen I've ever acquired." He looks down meaningfully at his big, straining cock. "What if I were to tell you that you could earn the freedom of your poor sister as well as Daniel and Aaron?"

I shake my head up and down fast. "I'll do anything, Master! Anything you want!" It comes out of my mouth without me even thinking. Then I see the grin spreading across his face, and my heart plummets. 'Oh no. What does he want me to do?!'

The big man takes a box of chocolates from the stand next to his throne. He delicately unwraps a bite-sized truffle and slowly brings it to my mouth. Uncertainly I allow him to pop the luscious chocolate between my lips, tasting the explosion of flavor before it melts in my mouth and slides down my throat. Mmmm. What is this crazy bastard up to?

Now he smiles at me. "If you will stay forever and be my personal fuck-slave, whenever and however long I wish, what if I told you that I would let them all go? Let them go free."

*****

Told through Master Gary's eyes...

I watch the blonde's conflicting emotions, a delicious agony and hope splaying across her face.

"M-master. PLEASE. I love Aaron, and he loves me. My sister is like a part of me! I can't live without them, Master! Please, have mercy!" I'm surprised by the girl's frankness. Most young slaves would be babbling yeses, saying or doing anything to save the ones they love. But this girl, she speaks to me as if I will actually listen. She engages me with her gorgeous, blue eyes, and they seem to tap into my soul.

Grudgingly, I find myself listening to the slut's desperate pleas.

"If I let you go..." and now I let those words hang, seeing the boundless hope spring like sunlit ice behind her blue eyes. "If I let you go, then will you tell no one of what has happened to you here?"

I gently rub my finger against her lips, unwrapping another chocolate. This too I pop into her gorgeous mouth. She chews carefully, swallows, and her gaze becomes almost tender towards me.

"We'll tell no one. I swear to you!"

"That would be well, Caylee. If you ever speak of this to anyone..." I let the sentence hang, but the implications are clear enough. The hardness in my eyes say more than words ever could.

"Oh Master, I would never speak a word of this! I promise, just please let us go!"

With a final sigh I think to myself, 'You're growing soft, you old fool. You're going to get your operation compromised this way.' But I see the innocence, the sincerity in her eyes, and my eyes dance along the luscious curvatures of her body. This hot slut deserves to have a life. I have to admit that, grudgingly or not. She deserves to wear a wedding band on her finger, have a handsome husband, maybe even strong sons and a pair of gorgeous girls. She was too GOOD, damn it, even for me to corrupt. I could break her spirit and love doing it, but part of me didn't want to.

"Caylee." Now I have her attention, my hands gently caressing her cheeks. I look at her with total bluntness, and then my hands go back to her fine, sexy ass and stroke the smooth skin I find there. "I'll make an agreement with you, slut. You make love to me now like the most passionate love of your life, and I'll let you and those you care about go."

I didn't have long to wait to hear her answer.

The blonde kisses me hungrily, her lips pressing against mine. I find myself responding, my tongue slipping in deep, slurping around her own. Then she puts her delicate fingers around the base of my big, nasty dick. She clenches me and pumps me up and down. My big, hard dick becomes like a painful, near-bursting volcano. She continues to kiss me, slurping on my tongue before biting my lip playfully between her teeth.

I let her do it, feeling my cock stiffen like a ruby sword. The engorged veins along its surface are deep purple lines going up and down. Her fingers speed along my cock, and then my hands are cupping her sweet ass cheeks, and I'm moaning her name.

"Caylee..." The naked blonde puts her cuffed hands against my chest. Her fingers playfully stroke my chest hair as she lowers herself to the floor, the better to press her face against my cock. Her tongue slides gently up and down its length even as her hands gently cup my manhood. The folds of my scrotum feel gentle strokes and her soft kneading as she shoves her entire throat onto my cock.

I hear her gurgle, feel her tongue actually sneak out to lick at my pubic hair at the base of my cock before she pulls out, gasping for air.

"You have a magnificent cock, Master!" she preens, pumping it with renewed zeal in her steady hands.

I groan as she continues to give me the bluest balls in the universe, her breasts heaving with the whipping motion of her hands. Up -- down, up -- down -- rigid flesh against her soft fingertips. She presses her lips around my manhood once more, and this time she moans happily as she slips two of her own fingers into her already-dripping pussy. Damn, this slut is a horny little bitch. She would've made a good permanent addition to my slave-pens. It is with sadness that I'll be letting her go, but as she slurps up and down my cock I decide to keep my promise.

The naked teenager finally removes her pretty lips from the egg-shaped head of my cock. Nice strings of pre-cum ooze from her lips and fall like spilled potato soup onto her breasts.

"Oohh, Master...maybe you need to put that thing inside of me!" she croons. Lying back, she looks just a little too content with herself. A little too happy. My mood darkens and I grab the whip coiled behind my throne.

"Then what are you waiting for, slave? FUCK it!" I roar. My whip slaps across her bare ass and she jumps. A second lashing against her fine ass has the naked blonde eagerly straddling my cock and impaling herself like a desperate whore.

I grunt, satisfied as I feel her go all the way onto me. "That's better, bitch. Now show me you know how to fuck. Move this cock inside your tight pussy!" She gyrates on me, her cuffed hands braced against me. I feel her heartbeat flutter inside her chest. My left hand cups her face so I can kiss her while I whip her with my other hand. She moans as our tongues intertwine, and then the SMACK of the whip against her ass has her shivering uncontrollably on my cock.

"That's a good slut. RIDE this big, dick. Tell me what you want!" I growl. Caylee makes rhythmic circles with her sexy hips, presses me with her thighs.

"Yes, Master! Please fuck this little slut's pussy! It's not worthy of your big, sexy cock, Master. Forgive this poor slut for fucking you!" she croons as I eye the thatch of her pubic hair rubbing against my groin. I grab some of that golden muff and pull just enough to hear her yipe. Then I smack her ass with my gloved hands and push my pelvis upward all of a sudden, forcing my cock deeper into her.

1...45678...10