An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big Mexican named Gorefest smiles as he strips to reveal his defensive lineman body. A naked mass of jiggling and tightly bound flesh depending on the location of the physique. He stands proudly with a cock every bit as tall and even a little bit thicker than his Boss's.

He walks over to Tracie and orders her to strip. "Hurry, bitch, I don't got all day." Daniel watches in horror as his blonde girlfriend slips out of her miniskirt and tank top.

"I meant all the way, bitch." But before she can even react Gorefest draws out a knife and slashes the bra straps, bringing the cups of the bra to dangle harmlessly before falling away. Then he inserts the knife underneath the waistband of her panty, holds it still for one awful, suspended-in-time moment.

"Please! I'm doing it! I'll take it off!" she screams.

"Not good enough, slut. You should've done it the first time, like I asked," the big Mexican replies. He leaves the knife there, gently laving her nipples with his big tongue. "Now, give me one reason not to cut up this disobedient pussy."

Tracie frantically looks back at Daniel. As if somehow he can protect her, do something to end this nightmare. Instead he watches in dazed horror as the big Mexican is handed a tube of lubricant by the third assailant.

"I know, bitch. Your ass will be good payment." Master Krul attaches bracelets to her wrists, then attaches those to a chain that runs from the ceiling. Now Gorefest cuts Tracie's panty free with one brutal thrust as she screams. Then he walks behind her and pours a pineapple-scented, oily paste onto the tip of his manhood.

"Come here and help me lube up this cock so I can shove it into your friend's ass!" Gorefest bellows to Caylee. With a nod from Krul, Caylee obeys, gently and evenly spreading out the copious lube so that it covers the rapist's vein-bulging cock. 'Please let it go in smoothly, without pain,' Caylee begs, hoping that she has done what she can to ease her sister's torment.

Tracie looks back, eyes widening as she begs for mercy. "Please sir, fuck my pussy. Just don't hurt me! You'll make me bleed!" she moans. Her moaning abruptly changes to a deep wailing of agony as she feels the first inch or two of Gorefest's cock prod forcefully into her star-shaped hole.

"Uhhh, this puta has one tight little asshole. I FEEL her grip me now. She has a nice ass." He smacks her butt cheeks hard and shoves himself in a few more inches. Now his hands roam up to her breasts, squeezing them mercilessly as he wiggles his cock a half inch deeper yet.

"Please take it out!" Tracie groans. Caylee sits there, Aaron's cum drying in sticky swaths across her face, and wonders if what she is seeing can truly be real.

The younger blonde is brutally reminded of reality as the third assailant strips, revealing a glistening torso of ebony flesh. The black man approaches her, his cock a slab of diamond, eager meat.

"Looks like we have a bitch feeling left out of the entertainment." He points to Daniel. "Strip off your lame-ass clothes, white boy. I've got a game for us to play!"

The redhead strips out of the jeans and mesh shirt, gritting his teeth in rage. But the gun in Krul's hand keeps him honest, and he does as he's told.

"OK now, white boy. I'm going to lay down here and your job is to lick my ball sac while my cock enters your friend's tight, little snatch. Sound good?"

Daniel gapes in horror, and he's about to lunge at the black man no matter the dismal odds. Krul's gun barrel resting against Tracie's moaning face stops him in his tracks, though. He looks at Krul, who looks meaningfully at him and then back at Tracie. Gorefest is now 9 inches into her anus, and the occasional gurgle can be heard as he rams himself into her now-sticky ass.

"Ooo, your girlfriend has a sweet bottom, boy. She's feeling every inch of a real cock for a change. Maybe a few dozen more cocks in this tight hole, we loosen her up, no?" The big Mexican laughs as Tracie's groans take on a higher octave. He pinches her nipples and watches her squirm a little extra on his cock.

Meanwhile the big black man lies down, his cock a mountainous spear of flesh. Caylee is told to straddle him as Daniel kneels between his legs, his face pressed to the concrete floor behind Caylee's finely sculpted ass.

Krul motions with his handgun, bellows orders. "OK, fuck this white bitch. Let's hear some screaming!" With that the powerfully built black man positions his bulbous prick-head and slams it upward, deep into the petite blonde's snatch. The petite blonde screams for all she's worth, nearly passing out as his ball sac rubs against her thighs. Now Daniel sees a gun in the periphery of his vision, aimed at his head, and with disgust he begins to flick his tongue at the black man's scrotum while the ebony cock disappears in his girlfriend's sister's pussy.

"Oh yes, white boy...I can feel some good tongue there. Give me some even better tongue while I pork this white bitch." The big black man drives his penis like a battering ram upward into the girl's pussy, and his hands capture Caylee's wrists, bringing her hands down to palm his muscular chest. "The name is Raze, cutie, and it's a fitting one because I like to raze and plunder hot, young pussies like yours. Mmmm. Damn, your cunt is squeezing my cock like the slut you are! Oh yes!" Her dazed, tormented eyes have locked onto her rapist's face, and she rides him in forced shame, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes.

"Awww, don't cry slut. We'll give you other things to worry about." Raze nods over at Krul, who brings a cat-o-nine whip and smacks it hard across Caylee's breasts. The blonde cries out, is told to 'fuck harder.' She gyrates her hips on the black rapist's cock, feels that cockhead ricocheting around inside her body, spearing towards her womb. Caylee's delicate hands press down against the steely slab of her rapist's chest.

"Ohh please Master! It hurts! Oh god!!!" she wails. Caylee suddenly finds a hand grabbing her chin and forcing it sideways to look at her sister.

Tracie's ass is streaming rivulets of cum and blood. The big Mexican has pulled out and now produced his already re-inflated cock before Tracie's gorgeous face. The blonde is repugnantly licking her own blood and her rapist's seed off of the semi-flaccid dong.

Aaron, watching all of this transpire, temporarily forgotten, and he runs for it. He doesn't get far. A burly masked guard rushes out from behind a closed door and decks him with a clothesline hit to the torso.

Master Krul laughs. "Looks like your boyfriend isn't the White Knight you hoped he was, eh?" Master Krul pinches Caylee's right nipple as she rides Raze's cock, grunting and moaning with each feminine impalement.

"I guess the boy was disappointed not getting more action. Let's reunite him with his poor, sore cunt of a girlfriend here."

The rapemaster coordinator motions for Raze to hurry up and cum in the bitch, and cum he does. Seeming gallons of spooge erupt from his huge ball sac, spurting into the girl's pain-flooded cunt. She sighs with temporary relief as his huge girth pops free of her snatch. Her pubic muff and inner thighs are still dripping with cum when they force Aaron to lie down and tell Caylee "You have another cock to fuck. It's your boyfriend's, so make it good!"

Conflicting emotions wash over the faces of both boy and girl. She gently clasps his re-inflating prick, slides her fingers up and down it until it gets nice and rigid. Then she positions it at her pussy lips, feels the pleasant squelch as he fills her up, feels herself gripping him like a fervent glove. Her hips move, her hands gently stroke his chest. She coos for him, her eyes saying 'I'm so sorry, but at least we have this moment together amid all this painful insanity.'

He seems to understand, his hands gently cupping her buttocks, his pelvis flying upward to meet each of her grinding impalements.

A few minutes later Caylee cums, surprised that the penetration alone can send her over the edge. Her shuddering ribcage is covered with sweat as Krul roars that she is a disobedient slut.

"Who said you could cum, bitch?" Now he leads her roughly to a bench from which a metal cock protrudes, and at the bottom of that metal cock is a bed of just-heated coals. He forces her legs open and slams her down onto the metal rod. Luckily the tip is spongy rubber, but the fullness of it has Caylee feeling like her cunt is about to be split open.

"Please Master, forgive me!" she moans. Slowly, and in horror, she looks down to see that metal shaft is being warmed, growing so hot that she knows it will eventually scald her pussy.

The big Caucasian named Krul grabs her by the neck and kisses her zealously. "Mmm. You taste good bitch. Enjoy these last few moments before we burn your pussy for being a disobedient cunt!"

"Please Master! Have mercy!" Caylee begs, watching as her sister is led over and forced to kneel before her.

"She's my sister! Please don't hurt her!" Tracie moans, and Daniel and Aaron are forced down beside her, just as wretched.

"All three of you better start licking her cunt. Make her cum hard in each of your pathetic faces and we may let her live. You have 5 minutes. Starting...now!"

Raze lifts Caylee off of the metal torture rod and dumps her ass on the concrete floor. She lays back, opening her legs wide for easy access. Tracie is the first to slurp noisily at her clit, her hands gently stroking Caylee's belly and massaging her supple cones.

'Please sis, cum for me. I don't want you to die. Oh god!' Tracie's mantra of stricken thought is an endless loop in her head as she batters away at her sister's nub of nerve fibers, leading her to climax. Caylee starts bucking against sister's mouth, needy in more than one way as she feels her slender body responding. She urges her sister on, knowing that to NOT cum three times in the next five minutes might end up killing her.

Tracie's tongue laps harder now, and she discovers the right rhythm, applies the right pressure until BANG, like an explosion ripping through the underbelly of a ship, Caylee's system is flooded. She croons loudly, feels herself gushing liquid into her sister's face.

Tracie barely has time to come up for air when Aaron's apologetic face fills the gap. His tongue laps fervently at Caylee's sex, making her moan again within seconds. His hands gently massage her breasts. One of his fingers gently enters her mouth, just how she likes it, so that Caylee can suck on it and pretend that it's a cock. The young blonde shamefully enjoys reaching a second pinnacle, thrusts her thighs to meet her boyfriend's eager licks and sucking.

BANG. She cums again, HARD, and the rivulets of her pussy juice stream copiously down Aaron's stubbly chin.

Last but not least Daniel dives between her legs, and his tongue is wider, more effective in its onslaught. The slender blonde squirms under his touch. Though he doesn't touch her breasts, his hands caress her thighs, tracing unseen symbols across her hips. 'Is this the way Tracie likes it?' Caylee's mind involuntarily wanders. Then the warm haze becomes a tingling inferno between her legs. Her clit, hard as a dagger, wants to help her gush more fluid into this boy's desperate face.

At last the teenage blonde does feel herself ascending through ecstasy, her hips bucking frantically. A last splashes of girly cum traipse along Daniel's taste buds, Caylee's musky scent making drippy streams through his well-trimmed beard.

*****

The black rapist named Raze claps happily at the sight of the dazed teenagers, all naked, their faces sticky with cum.

"Let's get you fuck-slaves cleaned up. We've got some new games to play with you!" With those words spoken Raze, Gorefest, and Krul grin widely and point to the opening door. Two women enter, both mistresses, their lingerie tantalizing. The black-haired Mistress Anastasia and the brown-haired Mistress Lexi glance disdainfully at their new merchandise.

"Let the training continue." Master Gary intones. His cock remains hard and rigid for all to see.

Twenty minutes later...

Daniel lies spread-eagled, Mistress Anastasia riding his worthless cock, telling him what a worthless slave he is...how his balls will be removed after this night's pathetic fucking. "Is that all you can give your Mistress's pussy?" she roars. After a measly two orgasms his flaccid cock took nearly 5 minutes to recover and it refuses to discharge another load.

Meanwhile Aaron has learned to be a good fuck slave. He penetrates Tracie from behind and presses the button to the electrical box which has alligator clips and wires attached to Tracie's tits and clitoris. The blonde squirms obediently on his cock each time he presses the button, but some of the charge goes back to him, forcing the college quarterback to groan in his own agony as she milks his balls.

Caylee is the luckiest of the bunch. Having caught Master Gary's eye, she now rides his penis like a well-schooled cowgirl. That tight pussy of hers, sore and rubbed raw by so much cock, is tightly clenched around Master's enormous prick. He watches her finely-shaped ass bouncing up and down on his fleshy baseball bat. Master has her faced to watch the torments for her friends as they unfold...

*****

Mistress Anya stares obsessively at young Daniel's face as she strives to grip his shaft with her cervix. The naked wide receiver can only groan as she rides atop him, her hand reaching behind to fondle his wrinkled jewels. "Cum for me one more time, sweetie, and I might let you spend the night with your cute girlfriend," she chirps.

Abruptly Master Krul hovers ominously beside the gyrating brunette. He stabs a taser into the woman's full, luscious breasts and shocks her with one quick zap.

"AAAHHH!"

The boy moans plaintively below.

"What's the matter, boy? You getting' some of the shock too, eh?" His eyes narrow at the gorgeous Anya. He grabs the brunette by the nape of the neck. "Make this boy cum in your slut pussy, girl. You may be one of Master's favorite Mistresses, but I don't suffer sluts who don't get me results!"

Mistress Anya nods dutifully, her pussy slurping up Daniel's cock as she slams her hips down once more. Anya can remember a time when she was like this boy, newly captured. Before an entire world, a haze of sexual euphoria and subjugation, became opened to her. She leans over, kissing the boy hard and rubbing her fingers gently against the base of the cock and scrotum. She feels Daniel's balls stiffen, knows that she's conquered him once more. Cooing in delight, the lithesome, well-tanned beauty tells him what a good boy he's been.

Meanwhile Caylee straddles Master Gary's penis, which pushes like a spear embedded between her thighs.

"Please Master! You'll make me bleed!" she moans.

"Too late for that," Master Gary laughs. He looks down at his own cock, sees that its slimy length is now tinged with blood from the girl's once-virgin glory hole.

"Tell me a little about yourself," he prods. Mistress Levi approaches, her raven-black hair matching coal-black, fearsome eyes. The sexy brunette pinches the blonde's nipples hard.

"TALK, cunt. The Master gave you an order."

Caylee stifles a moan as she feels her raw, overused cunt impaled once more by the man's impossible dick.

"M-my name's Caylee."

Master Gary massages Caylee's breasts with both hands, then suddenly smacks her ass cheeks hard, matching the rhythm of his cock vanishing into her pussy. "And who are these friends of yours, Caylee?"

Caylee points to her sister. "That's Tracie, my older sister."

"And the boy fucking her from behind?"

"That's Aaron, my boyfriend. Please don't hurt them, Master."

Master Gary tips Caylee back against his chest, kissing her deeply while inserting two fingers to rub against her clit. After he withdraws his mouth from a now-moaning Caylee, he hisses. "I'll do whatever I want with your slut sister and boyfriend, got it, bitch?"

To prove his point he motions Krul to drag both naked youths over to him. Aaron kneels beside Tracie, their sets of eyes mired in hopeless resignation.

"Lick my balls while I fuck this blonde cutie. You think you two can handle that?" Master Gary presents a knife to Caylee's throat. When the two teenagers don't respond fast enough for his liking, Master Gary prods the tip of each nipple. He almost draws blood from Caylee's abused tits, but her pleasure-induced moans only stumble for a moment as Gary's skillful fingers draw her clitoris towards ecstatic climax.

Aaron and Tracie gently lap at the Master's testicles. He revels in the sounds of their muffled slurping and sobbing, and the feel of Caylee's thrumming pulse, her feminine body aching for release. He slams his penis upward to impale her snatch with greater zeal, sucks on her ear lobe, urging her to cum.

"That's it, slut. Cum on your rapist's hard cock. You love it! You love seeing your sister and boyfriend suckle your rapemaster's balls! Say it, whore, or they both die!"

Master Gary brandishes his spotless new Glock-44 pistol, and the blonde gasps amidst her cooing as she sees the barrel leveled at Tracie's cheekbone.

"Ooo M-master. I love seeing Tracie and Aaron licking your balls. I want to cum on your lap, Master! Please, let this worthless whore cum on Master's lap!" Caylee sings.

Gary nods thoughtfully. This piece of fine ass was beginning to understand her place. With furious tenacity he presses his fingers deep into her sex, where they feel the pleasant friction between cock and vaginal walls. Abruptly those fingers pull out, only to crash against Caylee's clit with renewed determination.

Her prolonged, delirious cry joins the perfume of her expelled nectar, soon sticky and drying on her rapist's lap.

"You keep licking balls. You" -- and now Master Gary points at Tracie, "lick your little sister's cum off my dick." Tracie presses her pretty lips around Master Gary's manhood as it slides free of Caylee's tainted pussy. Gary reaches forward and inserts an index finger idly into Tracie's star-shaped hole. Tracie groans, but her tongue's ministrations remain flawless, and she vacuums up the sticky coatings of cum.

Then, all of a sudden behind her Tracie hears a gunshot. She whirls around, only to see Daniel's limp body and Master Krul standing above him with a handgun.

"Oh my god! What have you done!?" she shrieks. Mistress Anya lies dazed on the floor beside Daniel where she toppled over after being pistol-whipped by Krul.

Krul growls at Anya. "I said you had 5 minutes to make him cum again bitch. Failure pisses me off. Now look what happened to your limp prick slave." Krul gestures contemptuously at Daniel lying limp and lifeless. "You want this to be you next?" Krul drags Anya by the hair as a hysterical Tracie has to be subdued by Gorefest and Raze. The rapist henchmen hold her down until Master Gary's roar fills the throne chamber.

"Silence!" He shoves his Glock-44 into Caylee's breast and pulls the trigger. Caylee jumps and screams. There is only the harmless click of the gun and the flipping of an empty chamber.

"You want to test me again, bitch?" Gary's baleful gaze freezes Tracie in place. "Your boyfriend lying over there decided not to take us seriously. You obey or die -- and he chose the latter."

Tracie stares, both terrified and overwhelmed with grief.

Meanwhile Krul motions to Anya, who he throws to her knees at Master's feet. "This bitch couldn't make that college prick cum a measly 5 times in her tight twat. I say we kill her."

Master Gary seems to consider this carefully as Anya babbles for mercy. The lithesome brunette suddenly slurps like a one-woman black hole on Gary's cock, moaning for mercy between slurps. Master Gary is impressed by her initiative.