An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santino caresses her hands, tells Tracie to kiss him. She leans over, giving him some tongue-play as he slips a finger into her star-shaped hole. "Mmmm...you got a good, tight pussy, golden-hair bitch. I think I could get used to fucking you after breakfast in the morning. What you think?"

Tracie can only moan as his cock embeds itself practically in her womb. The lubrication allows him to penetrate fast and deeply, and an unsuccessfully repressed part of Tracie actually likes it.

Soon Tracie's dripping pussy betrays her and Santino laughs, his cock vanishing faster up her twat. "Ooo chica -- not all this lube come from me, no no! You dripping wet for homeboy cock, yes? Oh YES! I feel you clench me, oh you gonna cum soon! This gonna be good, but no cumming until I empty my balls in your worthless pussy!"

Tracie moans. With that last declaration Santino grunts hard, squeezes her arms with both hands as Tracie feels his seed warm up her insides. She keeps fucking him though, unabated, feeling herself grasping towards a new plateau. His cock seems to almost magically re-inflate, keeping Tracie near her high. The precipice approaches as she bounds up and down on that Mexican cock.

Caylee sees big sis moaning happily, riding her brutal rapist's cock and wonders 'What kind of fate awaits us?' Her own hands have been sliding up and down Gomez's cock for what seems like eternity, and finally he cums in Caylee's hands, the gooey geyser making her hands and wrists into a sticky mess.

"Oooo! Good chica!" Gomez sighs. Felix kisses Caylee softly, making her moan with the sudden way he sucks her bottom lip into his mouth. "Sweet chica, you make my friend erupt well! Soon I erupt too...in that teeny lil' pussy. Mmm...you want to have my baby, white slut? Tell me what you want!"

Caylee coos loudly, hoping to please this sadistic asshole. "MMm, yes Master. Give me your tadpoles so I can have a baby. Fuck me so hard! Fuck me 'til my brains turn to jelly!" She overdoes it a little, but the dolt doesn't seem to notice, just fucks Caylee's painfully sore pussy like it's his personal cum bucket.

Finally the Mexican brute gives Caylee a bear hug as she straddles his standing form. With him squeezing Caylee's body tight as a fist to his own, that Mexican cum spurts like volcanic lava into her poor, brutalized twat. She can only moan and beg, beg, with pathetic cries for mercy, a respite from her rapists' cocks.

Gomez spits on the tip of his cock-head as his friend hands Caylee over to him, and she sees the eagerness in his eyes.

Caylee cries, "NOOO! Please....it hurts so much, Masters! I can't take any more! I want to fuck you, but my pussy hurts!" Gomez rubs a vibrator against her clit, sending shivers through her torso even as his cock fills her up. Caylee's hips wrap around his waist as he stands and fucks her, but at least the vibrator takes the edge off of the agony. Soon she is cooing in his arms despite the throbbing pain emanating between her legs. Soon Caylee knows another eruption of rapist cum will scour out the insides of her body. Caylee groans and presses her lips to his when he leans into her, tasting him as he samples her pussy, taking what pleasure she can.

*****

CHAPTER 4: Daniel's Interlude

Daniel slowly feels the fog from his mind lifting, finding himself tied securely to a metal stool anchored to the floor.

"Ugghhh. Where am I?" He slowly blinks, remembers being shot with something painful, looks down to see a bandage has been slapped across his chest.

"We tranquilized your ass, boy. But if you ask me, your girlfriends didn't notice. They thought we shot you dead!" A tall, white, muscular man regards Daniel intently.

"You can call me Master Cripto. I'm your new trainer since Mistress Anya fucked up. You listen and do exactly as I say, capiche?"

The red-haired young man manages a groan, croaking "What have you done with Tracie?" Where are the others?"

"Not your concern," Cripto replies. He motions with his hand and a slender brunette in pink bra and panties walks over demurely, her eyes downcast.

"But don't worry, boy. We got you some new pussy to break in. Slave Amanda is going to take care of you, now aren't you honey?"

Daniel's eyes widen as the brunette gently leans in front of him. On her knees, he can see the ample cleavage, her rapidly heaving breasts. She's sweating and the nervous energy flies off of her body. Daniel pities her, knows that she is a victim just like him.

"Please...don't make her do this!" Daniel pleads. Instead Cripto uncoils a long, ebony whip and half-heartedly jabs the handle of it into Amanda's back.

"Let's give this boy some love, girlie. Lick his cock!"

With obedience Amanda clasps the base of Daniel's flaccid cock, pumping up and down, squeezing him to hardness. Sure enough, Daniel's cock springs to life. Now she gently licks up and down its length, creating agony and moans that escape the young man's lips.

"Please...no more!" But the brunette has no choice. She gently laves his cock, fondling his ball sac with loving fingers.

Master Cripto leaves and the door shuts with finality, but the cameras mounted at various angles on the wall tell both captives that they are still being intently watched.

"Please, stop. He's gone. You don't have to do this!"

Daniel is idly aware that the brunette looks to be about 18 years old. She's slender with long, rich brown hair going just past her shoulders. She has breasts the size of large cantaloupes and a small, sexy little bottom.

"Shut up!" Amanda hisses between licks, then tongues his cock and pumps her jaw down its length. Daniel moans as Amanda picks up a knife that Cripto has left on the table beside her.

"We have to make a good show or he'll come back!" she implores urgently, and understanding dawns on Daniel like a sack of bricks.

'This can't be happening!' Daniel groans inwardly. But it IS happening...and soon he feels the brunette cut away his bonds. Now she sucks up and down harder, her hands running in smooth circles against his chest. Her strident moans make a pleasant music in the room as Daniel throws his head back, panting and full of need.

Without really thinking he gently takes Amanda's hair, gathers it up so that it stays away from her face while she slurps on his dong. The squelchy sound of his pre-cum makes spongy echoes in the carpeted dungeon cell. Then she suddenly impales her mouth hard on his penis, bringing it up, her lips tumbling free, gooey strands of pre-cum trailing like spaghetti noodles.

Now Daniel's groans have progressed into that deep, primal territory. He unstraps Amanda's bra, so much pink lace drifting like leaves to the floor. She jumps onto his lap, her breath escaping in a surprised gasp as his mouth encases one of her beautiful nipples, suckling as she moans.

His hands meanwhile grab the side straps of her panty, tearing at it roughly until his hands rip it away like so much shredded paper.

"Oh!" she shudders as his mouth dives to her other nipple, biting like a ferocious tiger. Now his rock-hard cock salutes the girl's belly button. Against all sounder judgment and reason, he wants to fuck her, and fuck her HARD.

"Please forgive me," he solemnly begs, but she is already grasping his cock and positioning it between the welcoming softness of her pussy lips. As she feels herself go all the way down on him, the impaling squeeze of her snatch nearly sends Daniel over the edge.

He grunts, his hands encircling her, and the door opens as Master Cripto strides forth.

"Not bad, children. A good start," he nods approvingly. "But I prefer to be part of the action." He nods at Slave Anya, who brings up a cushioned chair for Cripto to sit luxuriantly in right beside Daniel. He tells Anya to 'hop on' and the brunette slave does, her slender cunt taking over a foot of throbbing cock. Anya looks sideways and moans at the other young couple. Cripto laughs.

"Uhh...go on, as you were kids. Let's see some FUCKING." Daniel grasps Amanda's curvatures, enjoying the smoothness of her buttocks, the swanlike grace of the girl's neck, as all the while she encases him, a moist, damp jungle around his cock. He can only groan and spear upward towards her very womb and feel the shivering nakedness of the girl atop him.

"Please Master," Daniel groans. "Let us go!" But the agony on his face is one of repressed pleasure rather than true pain. Cripto sees it and smiles. The white rapist reaches over, vigorously rubbing at Amanda's clit while she jumps up and down on Daniel's cock.

"Mmm...I don't think this slut would appreciate that, Daniel. I think she LIKES getting fucked, don't you sweetie?" The fearful brunette nods enthusiastically. Amanda grinds with her hips, her moans cascading through the walls. Soon Daniel feels himself losing control...tries desperately to stave off surrender. He leans back, hands gripping the sides of the stool hard as she rides him galloping towards climax.

"Please, get off of me!" he moans, but instead he sees Master Cripto squeeze Amanda's nipples and hears his harsh exhortations.

"Fuck him harder, sweetie, or I'll cut these nipples off!" That seems to send her into a panic, and the young brunette impales herself with wild abandon on Daniel's cock. The penis drills her again and again as she fucks him so hard that her legs begin to feel wobbly, her skin glistening with sheens of sweat. She finally leans forward as the redhead grunts his release. Amanda's tear-streaked face pounces as she leans into his chest, her lips kissing Daniel as if to say, 'I'm sorry -- I know you have a girlfriend, but I had no choice.'

The stunned boy just lets the girl's tongue linger in his mouth, their sweaty bodies joined as one. He feels his flaccid cock gently nestled barely inside her pussy and wonders if Tracie even now is being forced to do something similar, fucking some unknown man's cock. A shudder passes through Daniel, through the boy's ragged heart, and in it resignation blossoms.

Yet still, despite the hopelessness, he realizes that he has some choice, some power, if only pitiful. So he takes Amanda's chin in his hands, kisses her gently, more powerfully then, and soon with growing passion. Amanda finds herself gasping as she feels his cock grow rigid right after it pops out of her. She lets him slip in once more, feels that good, hard meat fill up her snatch.

"Ohhh god...fuck me Daniel." Her eyes plead to him 'be gentle,' and he is. He gently moves inside her, his arms stroking her flanks. His tongue makes sorrowful traces down the side of her neck, and she moans in thank you.

Master Cripto grunts disapprovingly at the sight of the two captives giving each other comfort. He thinks to himself, 'Let them have their fun. Soon enough Master Gary's ultimate torments await them.'

*****

Master Gary bursts into the room like a whirlwind. The results are instantaneous. Naked but for his black ski-mask with its zipper-creased mouth, he circles behind Daniel, shoves his hands behind his back, and cuffs his wrists to a chain dangling from the ceiling. Just as swiftly Master Gary chains the girl's more slender wrists to another chain that extends from the dungeon plaster overhead.

"You call this FUCKING?!" he roars. "Give his meat some snuggling, you dumb cunt. Hump that cock or you'll be humping this one instead!" Master Gary indicates his huge, fat cock, slickened with oil and smelling of strawberries.

Amanda feels her stomach rumbling and moans. It has been nearly a day since she's eaten. The slender brunette tries to hump Daniel, who's still sitting on the stool. Her hips straddle him, and luckily the iron rings anchoring the stool can keep the young slaves upright while they fuck each other. But the Master is far from satisfied.

He stabs his taser rod into Amanda's breasts and pulls the trigger. ZZZZKKKRRRK!! Amanda jerks and screams. "OW! Please Master!"

"Fuck him harder, bitch!" She tries to move her ass up and down, driving her pussy deep onto Daniel's cock. Even as she does so, she sees Daniel's sorrowful stare glazing over in horror.

"You too, lover boy!" Master Gary barks. "What, do you think this is a one-slave show? I said FUCK this pussy. Is that little prick of yours up to the challenge? Maybe it needs some motivation!" Now Master Gary uncoils a long, sinuous whip. It seems to slither and linger with half a dozen dark tongues on the carpeted floor. Then he lashes it -- SMACK -- against Daniel's buttocks. The boy grunts harshly, spearing upward into Amanda's snatch with extra zeal. A second later -- SMACK -- and Daniel feels his cock growing stiffer, plunging into Amanda's cunt even deeper!

Daniel's moans continue to spool in length and intensity as Master Gary's whip scores his back and buttocks. After a few seconds though, the crazed rapemaster kingpin perceives a lack of zeal on the female slave's part, so he switches tactics. Soon the whip is battering the girl's smooth back, and her screams echo loudly through the room as she plunges her pussy down onto her fellow slave's pent-up penis.

"Yes! Fuck him! Don't you dare cum in her, slave! Not yet!" Master Gary commands, and to accentuate his demand he grabs the base of Daniel's cock and holds Amanda's bottom up with his other hand so that the readhead's cock-head is just barely peaking a centimeter or two below the girl's dripping pussy.

"There, now...wait for it, you worthless prick...you too, slut...look at your worthless sexes about to be rejoined at your Master's ultimate will!" He lets Amanda hover there, over Daniel's prick, for just another second, with Daniel's entire body screaming with need and the nearly-saturated desire to explode! Then BAM -- Master Gary impales Amanda on the red-haired pubic mound and cock of the slave-boy on the stool, and Amanda's groans return like sweetest music.

"Oh YES! You feel every inch of him, don't you slut? Better feel him HARDER and FASTER if you want to live!" With that Master Gary draws out a long, broad-bladed machete and smacks the flat of it brutally against the girl's ass cheeks, making them bloom with crimson. The girl's moans turn to mixed pleas for mercy as Daniel's cock continues to plow deeply into her glory hole.

"Fuck him harder, bitch! Fuck him harder or I put this machete up your worthless cunt!" Master Gary grips Amanda by the neck as he threatens this, then his tongue invades her mouth even as his fingers pinch her nipples so cruelly until they sting.

Amanda now rides Daniel's cock like an obedient, little sex-slave, her every thought one of pleasing the naked monster whose giant, glistening cock hangs mere inches from her face. "Please Master! I'm fucking him as hard as I can!" she squeals, breathless. But Master Gary remains unconvinced. Instead he takes a long, thin needle and pierces Amanda's left nipple.

The girl lets out a shrill cry of agony as Master Gary slips in a golden-hooped nipple ring. Next he pierces the right nipple, and Amanda's scream rends the air once more -- until that nipple too, is well-adorned, a disc of gleaming gold dangling seductively from each of her heaving breasts as Daniel impales her with his slave-boy prick.

"See, boy? Now I've given you quite the trinket to play with, haven't I?" Master Gary boasts. "So PLAY! Make the bitch scream! Hurt her! Fuck her until she bleeds, damn you!" Let's see a good SHOW!"

Master Gary grips Daniel by the neck with one massive hand, takes Amanda's neck in his other massive fist and thrusts both young slaves' faces together, their mouths forcibly enjoined. He revels at the forced kiss, Amanda's breasts rubbing against her fellow slave's hairy, muscular chest, as all the while she still encases Daniel's cock with her increasingly sore pussy.

"Uuuhhh...please Master...no more!" Amanda pleads. Gary looks down at the brunette's pubic muff, hears that sticky sound of pre-cum and dripping wetness created by the friction of the two slaves' bodies as they become one, then two, then one again. Daniel looks in horror at the bloody rivulets streaming from the tips of Amanda's now-pierced cones.

"Lick this slut's tits! Do it!" Gary growls, and he brandishes the needle to prove his threat. Daniel dips his mouth onto Amanda's bloody nipples, gently sucking at the tender piercings, that coppery taste now thick on the boy's tongue.

Amanda can't believe any of this is actually happening. But she's aware, as if through the fog of distant nightmares, of her body slamming down on a hard cock, of Master Gary putting the flat of his machete under her chin and telling her, "Fuck him harder with your worthless snatch, you whore!" Amanda tries to! She tries dearly, with all her pitifully flagging strength, to bounce her poor, over-stretched pussy up and down the slave-boy's eager penis. Daniel's eyes have glazed over into a kind of fantasy-trance, his last vestige of resistance all that's preventing him from coming.

"Ooo...this boy's got discipline. I like that in a slave!" Master Gary booms. Then he grabs the base of Daniel's cock once more, spits on it with his saliva, rubs it up and down the cock with his bare hands. "There, boy. Now you get to fuck her with proper lubrication!" He lets Amanda sink down once again on the boy's cock, hears that satisfying squelch as she begins to rapidly grind with her hips. Up...down...out...in...shallow...DEEP...DEEPER STILL.

The brunette slave is frantically helping Daniel bury his cock all the way to the hilt into her snatch, but even still Master Gary remains unsatisfied. He now proceeds to whip her back and butt cheeks with his cat-o-nine whip until red streaks criss-cross her back like the lacerations on cracked glass. She pleads for him to stop as stinging sensations writhe across her once-unblemished skin.

Finally, at long last, she hears Master Gary order Daniel to cum. Daniel gasps as Master Gary grips the boy's ball sac and starts to squeeze it.

"Cum in this bitch! Do it now or I'll squeeze your balls dry myself!" he rages. Daniel throws his pelvis up into Amanda's crotch and the girl gasps as she feels all that hard meat move through her like a knife. Amanda suddenly feels oozing flood after flood of warm jism fill up her insides, spewing up into her womb.

The brunette groans like a marathon runner who has just passed the finish line, and her limp, naked body, with blood and cum-slickened thighs, hangs exhaustedly in its bonds.

Master Gary grins, affectionately squeezes Amanda's left thigh and then gives her right breast one long, satisfying suck to get one tantalizing moan out of her. Then he produces a new, lower octave from her beautiful lungs as his fingers dip inside her sex, stroking the clit to awaken a new inferno in the exhausted girl.

"OOoooo...Master! Please!"

"Please what? What do you want slave?" His other hand is now gripping the poor girl's neck, and his baleful eyes tell her that there is only one proper answer.

"Please..." Amanda gulps, the fear palpable in her eyes.... "please fuck this slave's unworthy cunt!"

Master Gary hauls Amanda up by the waist and she looks down and behind her, sees that huge glistening cock waiting to impale her.

"W-wait Master...let me fuck you!" she pleads....

"No bitch, you let ME do the fucking!" Master Gary hisses, and with that he quickly unsnaps her cuffed wrists, letting her fall forward, doggy-style, while his penis shoves into her snatch, penetrating her from behind. The exhausted brunette's ragged breaths are quickly interrupted by the slap of Gary's hands on her cheeks.

"No time for grunting, dumb cunt. Lick your pussy juice off of slave-boy's cock. Get in there with your tongue! Get that prick of his back to life!"

With loud groans of agony Amanda complies, her tongue gently lapping at Daniel's sticky scrotum and penis. The flaccid dong slowly comes to underneath Amanda's sliding and slurping tongue. Her lips gently brush against the folds of Daniel's scrotum even as she feels Master Gary's brutal cock sheathing itself in the moist folds of her sex.