An Evening Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We let her live for now. Mistress Anya, as punishment you will be demoted back to slave."

"Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!" she croons.

"As for you!" and now Gary points at the grief-stricken Tracie, "it's time for you to lie back and get a good, hard fucking. That should alleviate your pangs of sorrow for lover boy over there."

"Oh god, you can't do this!" Tracie cries, her tone plaintive and lost. "No, please, I won't fuck you, you nasty bastard! Let us go!"

Caylee has passed out, going limp after Gary pushed the pistol to her tits and squeezed the trigger. Master Gary dumps the younger blonde off the throne in an unceremonious, naked heap, telling Gorefest to "wake the cunt up." Meanwhile he punches Tracie in the stomach, then shoves her easily onto her back on the plush red carpeting at the foot of the throne. With one swift and brutal entry he fills Tracie's pussy, and she thrashes and protests in vain.

Anya watches Tracie's hard fucking, mesmerized, then feels Krul's eyes on her. "Jealous of her, sweetie? We can fix that," he murmurs.

The young brunette lets Krul guide her. He sits on the bench beside Master Gary's throne, his cock a slab of granite. "Have a seat, bitch. We're going to give you some exercise." Slowly, gingerly, she eases her pussy onto his cock while facing away from him. But to her chagrin he tells her, "Faster and much harder, slut. You better be bounding up and down my meat!" Each time the slender brunette sits, she feels that cockhead bust at the opening to her cervix. Then he smacks her ass and roars for her to stand up again so that they can do it again. As she's forced to constantly impale herself on Krul's eager prick, arousal slowly seeps from between her legs.

"You like that, don't you? You're a shameless whore, aren't you?" Krul hisses.

To Krul's credit, he massages and strokes the girl's back and flanks. He squeezes the skin of her hips each time she sits down to fuck herself, telling her what a good slut she is.

Anya is waiting for the other shoe to drop, for Krul's anger to boil out. But all he does is sit, companionably fucking her amidst the sounds of Tracie's pleadings, grunts, and cries.

"Maybe I was wrong about you, slut. Where was your cute ass born?"

"Uhh...uhh..St. Petersburg" Anya grunts. "Can this slave ask her Master a question?"

"Go ahead, fuck-toy. Ask away." Krul glories in the pressure on his dong, finds himself spearing upward to meet the brunette's now-viscous impalements. Gooey strands of cum and pre-cum ooze out of Anya's pussy, and some of it is his.

"Sometimes I like to make small talk when I'm watching a good show." He smiles icily, watches Master Gary plow into the blonde's cunt again and again. Tracie's breasts shake with each impalement. The sweat above Tracie's upper lip is somehow beautiful to Krul. Almost as beautiful as the terror-tinged agony in the blonde's blue eyes.

"Where were we? Oh yes. Tell me, what did you want to be when you grew up, slut?" Anya tries to stand up again, but Krul wraps his arms around her torso, holds her tight and snug as he erupts his jism deeply into her womb. The panting slave tries to catch her breath.

"Master, I wanted to be an army specialist."

Krul's eyebrows go up. "Really? That's a little ironic, eh?" He tells her to re-inflate his flaccid cock, and the brunette obeys, her delicate licks sending shivers of delight up the rapist's spine.

Once he's re-energized he has her sit on his cock again, and their conversation continues.

"Favorite food?"

"Peaches, Master. I like peaches..ughh." Krul squeezes her butt cheeks, then kneads them with surprisingly gentle hands, watching his cock drill her now well-stretched pussy. "Interesting. Now tell me, do you have a preference in men, sweetie? Speak freely. I want the truth. If I think you're lying, there will be hell to pay."

Anya moans as that cock lances up her pussy once more. "Master, I like black men. I've always had a weakness for handsome, dark-skinned athletes." Master Krul takes that preference in stride despite his pale features.

"A most intriguing answer, slave." Krul nods at the big black man who had fucked Caylee earlier. "Raze, why don't you come entertain our little brunette hottie?"

Meanwhile Tracie grunts and moans as Gary pulls out of her, spraying seed all across her belly and tits.

Anya tries to protest as Raze displays his giant dong, shoving it between her lips. The brunette moans, her mouth full of black cock, her pussy filled with Caucasian cock, wondering when this long night will end.

Tracie's raspy breathing is interrupted by Master Gary's tongue and lips. He then picks her up, sits down on his throne, getting ready to re-impale her on his already re-hardened cock. Tracie looks back at Master Gary's monstrosity in disbelief. "Please Master! You'll split me in two!" she wails.

Gary grins, feels himself fill her as she sits all the way down on his mighty cock.

"Take your dick out of Anya's mouth, Raze. She needs to give this poor blonde bitch some love!" Gary orders.

"Yes, Boss!" Raze grumbles, and suddenly Anya finds a temporary reprieve. Soon, though, Anya is gently suckling at Tracie's breasts, half kneeling, half standing as Krul penetrates her from behind.

Gorefest has meanwhile awoken Caylee with a splash of cold water across her face. Now he brings the horror-stricken girl closer to watch her sister's rape.

"Looks like you and sis get to share a cock tonight" he laughs.

"Please, no more!" Caylee groans. Instead, she can only gasp as the big Mexican picks her up with strong arms and orders her to hug him with her hips.

"We gonna fuck now, puta. I haven't tasted your pussy yet." Caylee dutifully hugs her legs around the Mexican rapemaster. She feels her wobbly legs trembling, now exhausted from all this fucking.

Gorefest ignores her discomfort, puts one big hand against her ass and forces his index finger swiftly into her ass hole. She squirms and moans, feeling that Mexican cock simultaneously plunging deep into her aching snatch.

"Yes. Mmm. Maybe you avoid sister's fate. Master Gary gonna probably fuck her all night long. You come to my bed, sweetie, I let you suck my cock and wipe my cum across those cute slut lips, maybe even let you sleep a little. What you think?"

Caylee grips her rapist tightly around the neck, bringing her lips unexpectedly to join with his. After a few moments of tongue hockey she gasps, "Please Master, fuck my pussy. I love having your cock inside of me. I'll do whatever you want!"

Gorefest smacks Caylee's butt cheeks affectionately. "See, slave, you not so dumb as your slut sister. This is good, slut. Very good. You come with me now. I own your ass." Slowly, with lurching steps, the big Mexican walks away with his slave's slender snatch still encasing every bit of his Latino cock.

Gorefest is inwardly disappointed, though. 'Master Gary won't let me keep her. Probably he'll sell her ass to some VIP or high-performance client.' Still, for one night this exquisite, snug clam is his to play with. Gorefest can't help but smile.

*****

CHAPTER 3: Caylee's Awakening

Caylee awakes from a deep and dreamless sleep. Underneath her head she feels the plush satin pillow. Her sleepy eyes open to an expensive, ultra king-sized bed. A set of green and purple Tinker bell sheets have been draped across her naked form, and dimmer lights lay ensconced along the walls, their warm glow a precious light in the darkened dungeon.

The blonde teenager has lost all sense of time. 'How long was I asleep? Where did that brutal Mexican go off to?' she wonders. Her eyes flutter sleepily as she notices a glass of water on the nightstand, grasps it and gulps deeply as her tummy begins to rumble.

'I'm starving!' Caylee belatedly realizes that across from the bed lies what looks like an alcove with a built-in kitchenette. She carefully slips out of bed, wincing as her toes meet the cold concrete. Stark naked, she crosses the bedroom and sees the vague outline of a refrigerator in the dark. Opening it, she sees nothing but a jar of pickles and a saran-wrapped paper plate with scrambled eggs and bacon.

The ravenous girl takes out the plate and throws it in the nearby microwave for 35 seconds as she assesses her surroundings for the first time.

The room is maybe 24 x 30 feet with a vaulted ceiling. It can't be too far from the surface, she hopes. Escape flutters hopefully in her breast.

There is a large oaken door leading to the bedroom. She remembers being led here through that door. But there is also another door, completely black and sheathed in stainless steel. The door looks ominous, as if meant to divide the rest of the dungeon from something even more sinister beneath.

Caylee is startled at the beep of the microwave. Like a flock of birds fleeing a buffalo stampede, it takes her a moment to calm herself and still her palpitating heart. With no silverware in sight she ransacks the drawers. Nothing. She grabs a handful of warm, fluffy, and delicious-smelling eggs and pops them between her lips.

"Mmm." She can't help but enjoy them despite these twisted circumstances. It's been who knows how many hours since she last had a decent meal. The hungry teenager scarfs down the bacon and is still licking her lips as the oaken door swings open.

The girl has the presence of mind to lunge between the fridge and the wall, hiding herself from obvious view. She hears someone rummaging on the bed, strip the sheets, and then make up the bed before slamming the door shut, leaving her relieved to be alone again. Finally she musters up the courage to peek out from behind the side of the fridge, sees a fresh set of black and orange polka dot sheets wrapped tightly over the mattress.

'Apparently this sadistic bastard has maid service,' she realizes, thinking how surreal this has all become.

What Caylee can't possibly know, however, is that everything is about to get more interesting.

*****

The door bursts open again, and this time Caylee gapes as a naked Tracie rushes into her arms, hugging her close. So glad is she to see her sister that she's not in the least self-conscious as she and her sister's tits rub against one another. Gorefest looms suddenly over them, an odd look etched on his features.

"Well, slut, you've been reunited with sis. Time to show your gratitude to my homies." Gorefest jerks his thumb and three muscular Latino gangbangers walk in. The tallest is Gomez, and his livid knife scar makes a neat half-moon on the side of his face. His buddies, Felix and Santino, are both well-muscled if not quite as impressive as their boss.

"So Jefe, what you got for us?" Gomez glowers, suddenly perking up at the sight of the two naked blonde girls.

"See the merchandise? Master Gary says you might take a liking. You get a free sample, so fuck them hard."

Caylee's hand covers her mouth as she stifles the urge to scream. 'Oh my god. They're going to sell us to these demented gangbangers.' She turns to the rough Mexican that held her captive last night. As horrible as he is, at least she's been with him. At least he showed Caylee some kindness, even letting her sleep in his bed. "Please, Master Gorefest! I want to stay with you!"

Gorefest chuckles. "Quiet, bitch. You've got customers!"

Meanwhile Tracie groans as she feels the one named Santino cup her tits from behind. He pinches them and whispers softly in her ear. "Wanna suck my dick, slut?" Tracie shakes her head and begs for him to let her go, but instead she sees a knife come out and he puts the flat of the blade against Tracie's cheek. "You hard of hearing, slut? Maybe you need this sharp steel up your pussy?"

"No, Master...please! I'll suck you!" Gingerly she kneels and starts slurping on his cockhead. The Latino dick smells of sweat and stale smoke, so Tracie can't wait to get it lubed a little and replace that scent with the more pleasing aroma of his pre-cum.

Caylee screeches as Felix pushes her against the wall, forcing her to wrap her hips around his naked hunk-body. The bastard enters Caylee swiftly, with no warning at all, and she can feel him like a jackhammer ripping into her cunt. "Uuhhgh...ugh..ugh..please Master, be gentle!" she cautions, but that only seems to make him more eager, and soon her moans of agony are real. Caylee's poor body still hasn't had much time to recover from the hard raping of the night before (if Caylee's notion of time is at all near the mark).

She gasps as Gomez cuffs her hands behind her. This forces Caylee to press as hard as she can against the wall to get enough leverage so that she can fuck Felix back. Caylee slams her pelvis forward to meet each of his thrusts and this seems to please him.

As Tracie and Caylee are being played with three new girls are led roughly into the bed chamber.

Tracie gasps as she recognizes the three girls from their school. 'Oh no! It's Rachel, Marisa and Gloria.' Rachel is a gorgeous Peruvian girl. Her friend Marisa is a pretty brunette with huge breasts and long, jet-black hair. Gloria is a petite blonde, just about Tracie's build, but with fuller lips and a year older than Tracie.

"Looks like we got new pussy!" Gorefest exclaims. All three girls have their wrists cuffed behind them, their mouths gagged. Master Gary himself enters the room now, and as Santino lies down and tells Tracie to suck and vacuum up his dick into her mouth, Tracie fervently obeys. The sounds of her slurping keep him distracted while she ventures a sneak peek at what's happening on the other side of the room.

Tracie hears Gorefest mutter in barely coherent bursts. "What these new arrivals don't know is they won't be living very long. Master Gary's dungeon is filled to capacity, and he doesn't have room for extra dumb sluts that happen to wander onto his property. These dumb cunts were out looking for their friends. Well, they'll soon learn that they've gone looking for trouble and found more than they can handle."

Master Gary takes out a blowtorch and needle and approaches the white brunette. Marisa recoils as Gorefest holds her in place. Tracie gapes, unwilling to believe her eyes but unable to tear them away, all the while hoping that Caylee isn't watching this.

"Be still, cunt. Your ass could use a little decoration," Gary remarks. He pierces each of her nipples with her accompanying screams, then draws out two large, silver hoops and gently locks them into place so that they dangle from the girl's hot tits.

"That's a little better. OK, Gorefest, you and Raze can deal with these sluts. I want this to be a show to remember."

As Raze walks in and hears those words, he nods viciously to his partner, Gorefest, and the big Mexican's eyes harden.

"Let's do this Bro." Raze leads Marisa to the bed by her luxuriant hair, hands her a huge vibrator and tells her to start fucking herself with it. The stupid girl just holds the buzzing, 13-inch pink vibe with clueless eyes.

"What part of 'fuck yourself' was hard to understand, whore!?" The huge black rapist smacks her hard across the face, and she goes reeling off the bed. With brutal efficiency he applies a minty paste up and down his penis. Then he lifts her up by the waist and tosses her onto his lap. His huge penis rips past her unwilling anal sphincter, penetrating her ass and going for her bowels.

"UUUUUHHHHHH!!!!" Marisa's moans fill the room as Tracie sees that she is not the only one watching. Caylee is watching too.

Caylee watches poor Marisa being ass-raped on the bed by the big black guy, but she's got her own problems-- a cock vanishing up her really sore pussy. "Please Master...it really hurts!" she begs. Felix responds by dipping his face so that he can suckle Caylee's tits. She can feel his hot breath on her chest as he slips a finger in her mouth and orders Caylee to 'Shut up and suck.' She has to obey even though her pussy feels like it's on fire.

Tracie tries to protest as Gorefest grabs her by the neck and tells her that she has better things to do. Santino puts his hands behind his head, relaxing as Gorefest guides Tracie to straddle him, positions her pussy lips at the head of his cock.

"See, bitch. No more kissy shit. We get you fucked, maybe even pregnant if you're lucky. Now SIT!" Tracie plunges downward onto Santino's hard meat, feeling his hands slap her ass as he thrusts upward to meet her.

"Good slut! Now watch what happens to your friends!" Gorefest goes over to the girl named Gloria. He tells her to suck his cock. When she refuses he takes a whip from behind the night stand and brings it to bear -- THWACK -- directly at the blonde's impressive wrack. The girl screams and twitches as fresh, bloody ribbons erupt across her once pristine breasts. She falters, sobbing on the floor when Gorefest renews his demands, his cock poking at her eye.

"Call me Master, bitch, and suck my Mexican cock like it's one of Daddy's popsicles." Through her tears Gloria starts licking the Mexican's huge penis, but her licks are pathetic, tentative, and half-hearted. With a sudden roar of disgust the Mexican puts her in a head lock and lifts her high into the air until her contorted face turns blue. The sexy blonde's legs kick and flutter for a while, then go still.

Caylee becomes hyper-aware of the sudden quiet in the large bedroom as Gorefest nearly strangles her friend Gloria. The girls are all shocked into sudden stillness, and even the redness of Caylee's pussy is temporarily forgotten as Felix bangs her tight snatch. Gomez is gently cupping Caylee's breasts, now, telling her to fuck his buddy harder. She sees with some trepidation that Gomez's cock has elongated, pre-cum dripping from the tip of his dick. "Ooo yes, puta, next me and you gonna have a good time!" Gomez promises Caylee as she shudders with his friend's cock swimming inside her.

Caylee looks over at poor Gloria. She's now lying still on the floor. 'Oh my god. Either she's passed out or they've killed my friend!' she thinks to herself. Caylee didn't know her that well -- they were more acquaintances than anything else, but they had some of the same friends. She was still a person to Caylee. Caylee's heart goes numb even as she suddenly feels the distractions of pleasure. Gomez's fingers are rubbing her clit above where his friend's brutal cock is ramming into her like an eel going for its prey.

"Uhhh...uhhh....please Master...slowly!" Caylee groans, surprised as he grants her that request. Felix suddenly slows as his ball sac slaps against her thighs, then plunges in and out with a steady but measured rhythm.

"OK slut, we give you a break since you behave so good. You do my friend a favor in return though. Fondle his cock, make him cum with your cute, cuffed little hands!"

Caylee squirms as Felix pulls her away from the wall, puts his arm around her back to keep her upright. Now he pushes Caylee against his friend's cock, which she can feel but not see with her hands cuffed behind her butt. She feels his already slick penis at her fingertips, and slowly teases his shaft with gentle stroking, finding his sudden moans oddly enjoyable. Maybe it's the power Caylee seems to have over him in just that short moment of time that makes her feel so good, creates that wetness between her legs.

Tracie is meanwhile riding cowgirl on Santino's cock, her brain still numb and horrified from watching poor Gloria get strangled in Gorefest's grip. Now she sees a very willing and terrified Rachel slurping up and down Gorefest's manhood and using her hands to fondle herself.

"That's good, puta. You cum while you suck my cock. Do it!" Gorefest roars. Soon Rachel is rocking back and forth on her knees, her quickened breath and slurping mingling as one. Tracie sees the Latina's heaving breasts, the trickling perspiration beginning to form between them, and her mind finds it all strangely arousing. She has her own worries though...hard, slickening worries. Tracie wonder if she's pregnant yet, ready to give up hope that she'll be able to get out of here alive.