Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bathroom. She's running behind since we were up half the night talking."

To my dismay Jill pulled on a big white apron that was tucked around the oven handle and it covered up most of her front, but luckily her ass was still visible.

Just then we heard the toilet flush and the sink water running in the bathroom and a moment later Sammi emerged. She was fully dressed and looking really tired, with her long dark brown hair tightly tied up in a haphazard ponytail.

When she saw us her eyes lit up and she smiled. She came over and hugged me briefly and whispered in my ear, "Looks like you really are lucky. Do I get my turn too?"

She giggled and pulled her head back and locked eyes with me for a half-second and smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes, making me laugh.

I decided to go for it and said, "Sure, just take a number and we'll be right with you. Pleasing our customers is our top priority here at Dan Corp."

Sammi giggled and said, "Oh, where do I get my number? I could use some pleasing." She started looking around my body, finally settling her gaze on one particular spot. "Do I pull... right here?"

She started to reach her hand right toward my groin, stopping just an inch short from touching my cock and then dramatically pretending to pull an imaginary number from it, causing laughter from everyone.

She turned to Amy and hugged her as well. "Are you crazy? You're okay with sharing your boyfriend with her?" As she said 'her' in an exaggerated fashion she looked toward Jill and snickered.

"Hey, I'm right here you know!" Jill snapped. There was definitely some heat in her response even though it was clear that Sammi wasn't serious.

Sammi laughed. "Oh, come on, I'm only teasing."

Jill sighed. "Whatever."

Amy was amused. "Come on guys, it's really not something to be all snappy about." To Sammi she asked, "Are you okay with everything? Do we need to talk?"

Sammi smiled and said, "Actually... yeah, I would like to talk, but alone." She looked at me and quickly followed that with, "No offense." I held up my hands and said, "It's cool."

Jill sighed and said to Sammi, "Sorry, you just made it seem like I'm desperate or something, which I admit I am maybe a little, but I don't need it shoved down my throat."

I bit my tongue at her remark but Sammi was all too quick. "I'm sure you'll get it shoved down your throat pretty soon by the looks of it." She smiled and looked suggestively at my crotch and giggled.

Jill groaned loudly and shook her head while blushing as everyone else laughed loudly. I started to lean forward and move my hands to cover myself but I stopped and decided instead to just embrace it and leaned back a bit in my chair and spread my legs slightly, pushing forward and making my erection look as big as possible. I topped off the pose with a mischievous grin and a satisfied-sounding groan.

Sammi covered her mouth and giggled. "Oh my god, you really are something." To Amy she asked, "How do you put up with this?"

"Honestly it's a never-ending challenge." She grinned at me.

Once the chit chat had died down a bit, we ate breakfast pretty quickly, got the dishes washed and put away, and then moved into the living room with about 15 minutes before I needed to go to work. Uncharacteristically, Jill didn't make any overt moves.

Sammi sensed this too because she said to Jill, "You're out here lookin' all sexy but you're not all over him. What gives?"

Jill looked a little surprised and put up her hands as if exasperated. "Um... I didn't know I was supposed to be doing anything with an audience. I didn't want to rub it in your faces."

Sammi replied in a sultry voice, "I wouldn't mind having it rubbed in my face." She topped that off by salaciously licking her lips and making a kissing sound as she looked into my eyes with lust for a moment before turning back and staring intently into Jill's eyes.

In response, Jill's eyes opened wide and her mouth opened but nothing came out but a gasp. Sammi held her intent gaze for as long as she could before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my god you should see your face right now!"

Jill shook her head again. "Ugh! You bitch!" She put her hands around Sammi's throat and shook her slightly while pretending to choke her. Finally she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her. "It's a good thing I love you or I would have to kick your ass right now."

Sammi hugged her back. "I know, I'm just fucking around and trying to break some of this tension. But seriously, I don't mind if you guys do something. I love watching; it's like live-action porn." She giggled.

Jill pulled back from Sammi. "Wow, we're learning all kinds of shit about you today."

Sammi giggled. "Oh, there's a lot you don't know, but I'm thinking you're gonna find out really soon."

Jill looked at Amy with an unspoken question and Amy knew immediately what was being asked. "Go ahead, it's the whole reason we're here, but just keep in mind he only has maybe ten minutes."

With that, Jill got up from the couch and came to where I was standing. Immediately, I could smell her faint freshly-showered scent mixed with the smells of the breakfast she had prepared earlier. She stepped close to me and whispered, "I guess we're doing this. I can't believe this is really happening."

Instead of waiting for her I decided to take the lead and be aggressive. I roughly pulled her close to me and began kissing her deeply. She was momentarily surprised and her eyes opened widely and she gasped audibly into my mouth followed by an "mmmmm" sound. From the couch, I could hear Amy and Sammi gasp as well.

She quickly recovered and started kissing me back and just melted into my arms. I was no longer pushing her away or trying to stop myself from touching her or resisting thoughts of her. All of the pent-up passion I had been feeling for her rushed out of me at once. I put my hands under her camisole and went straight for her breasts and squeezed them roughly, feeling her nipples that were already hard but now seemed to stiffen even more.

Jill's breathing was labored as she pressed her body against mine. She quickly found my cock with her hand and grasped it. I was relieved that there was no residual soreness and pressed forward even harder.

I decided to put on a show for Amy and Sammi and picked Jill up who naturally wrapped her legs around me. I roughly spun both of us around and pinned her up against the wall and dry humped her as our passionate deep kissing continued. I had her pinned so tightly that I was able to grab her wrists and pin them above her head.

Very soon the wet spot that had already formed in the crotch of her panties was getting my pants wet, but I didn't care. The moaning coming from Jill seemed to be increasing with intensity, and then suddenly she got quiet and started rubbing herself against me much more quickly and with determination.

And that's when it happened. She groaned loudly and came. For nearly half a minute she gasped and moaned very loudly as her legs trembled around me and finally became motionless and limp against me. I let her hands go and she immediately wrapped them around my neck to hold on so she wouldn't fall. I was breathing really hard too and was probably seconds away from cumming myself. I held onto her as tightly as I could until she finally opened her eyes, her panting finally slightly slowing down.

She weakly smiled and closed her eyes again, resting her head on my shoulder and breathing deeply. She whispered into my ear, "That was amazing."

I turned back toward the couch and locked eyes with Sammi who was sitting there with a completely flushed face and wide eyes. She took a deep breath and started a slow golf clap. Amy clapped a couple times too but then stopped as Sammi continued on. Her face was flushed as well, but her frown was pretty evident.

Sammi said, "Dude, what the fuuuuck, that was so hot! I guess I can scratch seeing JJ cum off my sexual bucket list. I don't think that's quite what I was expecting but holy shit that was awesome!"

I had to laugh and even Amy softly laughed for a second. I whispered to Jill, "Are you able to stand up? I need to put you down."

She nodded and I carefully eased her down. Once I was sure she wasn't going to fall, I pulled her in close and kissed her ear and whispered, "That was just a taste. When I finally get you naked I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk right."

She gasped and her eyes flew open wide and she pulled back slightly. She looked at me and I gave her my most intense expression to let her know I was completely serious, at which point she pulled me into the tightest possible embrace and whispered back with an aggressive tone, "Bring it. I won't be the only with a limp." For a moment we shared an intense and adversarial stare that finally ended in a soft kiss on the lips. This girl was going to be fun. To top things off, she patted my cock a couple times and said, "Looks like you need some relief too."

I relaxed my grip on her, and with a sly smirk she disappeared down the hall and into her room. I stood and watched her ass as she walked away.

Sammi stood up and said softly, "Um, I'll be right back." With that, she went down the hall and lightly knocked on Jill's door and went in after a few beats.

Amy stood too and came over next to me. It seemed like her frown had left her face and she was back to her normal mood, thankfully. She giggled at me and said, "It looks like you need some drying this time." She went into the kitchen and grabbed a few paper towels.

She came back and folded them up and then just put them right against my cock, which was still painfully hard, causing me to gasp loudly. That sudden rush of pleasure doubled when she applied pressure as she grabbed my cock in her hand and squeezed it, causing me to groan a bit and feel weak in the knees. Having a completely hard dick inside of pants is already uncomfortable enough, and all this rough handling was bordering on painful, and yet it felt incredible.

"Does that feel good, love?"

I didn't need to answer as Amy got close to me and kissed me hard. She momentarily broke the kiss and said, "I'm feeling very jealous right now, and her smell all over you isn't helping. Fucking cunt."

I laughed softly. "Is that any way to talk about your best friend forever?"

"Yeah, yeah, you didn't just have to watch your best friend cum all over your boyfriend's dick right in front of you."

I looked directly into her eyes and whispered, "I've watched you before though, and I'm over my jealousy about you being with your dad."

She breathed deeply and shook her head, looking down and closing her eyes. "Ugh, I hate it when you're right." She reached up and kissed me again, this time using her tongue as her hand continued squeezing my cock through my pants.

Down the hall Jill's door opened and Sammi quickly came out and went into her own room, closing her door with a thud. I didn't know what time it was but I knew I was going to be late yet again.

I broke the kiss and said, "I need to text Kayla and let her know I'm going to be late again. I told her before I'd be on time and here I am, late again."

I sent the text off to say I'd be late and almost immediately the reply came back:

"Not a problem, just get here when you can, no rush k? Still waiting on vendor response. Say hello to Amy."

It was followed by several winky-face and smirking emojis.

I showed Amy the screen and she rolled her eyes. "Nosy know-it-all bitch."

I couldn't resist and said, "That nosy bitch sure has an amazing ass though."

Amy glared at me and tripled the pressure around my cock, causing me to wince and nearly double over. "Hey, I was only teasing; ease up with the death grip!"

She giggled and took the paper towels away and inspected my pants. "You should be okay by the time you get to work. Maybe drive with the window down, and that's enough comments about Kayla's amazing ass, jerk." She said 'amazing ass' with exaggerated sarcasm, so much so that even she recognized how silly she was acting and ended up laughing at herself.

"Oh my god I'm being so petty right now." She shook her head.

"Yep, you are." I slapped her ass and laughed.

Jill's door opened and she was fully dressed as she walked toward us slowly. She had quite a satisfied smirk on her face and she just walked right up to Amy and took her in her arms.

I heard her whisper, "I love you, Aims. Thank you so much for this. I'm really sorry I got kind of carried away in front of you. I never meant to do that and I hope you're okay. It was all his fault anyway."

She looked slyly at me and I smirked back at her, but in a completely friendly way.

Amy was quick to say, "Yeah, he really did pour it on there. Do you think we scandalized Boo?"

Jill giggled loudly and replied, "Oh no, not in the slightest. She was so turned on she's having a quick Hitachi session." Amy laughed too at hearing that.

I still didn't know what this 'Hitachi' business was so I decided to ask, "What is this Hitachi thing I keep hearing about?"

Amy looked at me incredulously. "You really don't know?"

I must have looked lost because she shook her head and smiled. "It's a vibrator, a really big one that plugs into the wall. It has the most intense vibrations ever and it's about this big." She held her hands apart to show me how big it was and my eyes widened, causing them both to look at each other and giggle.

When the laughing died down there was a brief moment of silence and I suddenly realized that I could barely hear a low rumbling sound, and then we heard a short muffled scream and a second later a longer, drawn-out groan, and then silence.

Jill reached out and squeezed my cock and said softly, "That's what a Hitachi Magic Wand does for you, my dear Danny boy. It only takes about a minute to work its magic and the orgasms are brain-melting."

I was breathing pretty hard now imagining Sammi in there masturbating and could only think enough to get out, "Oh. Wow."

That caused both girls to laugh again. Amy asked Jill, "Is she still doing the boyfriend of the week thing?"

"Always. Actually, I think she has a few guys in the rotation right now, all total losers. She gets easily bored and needs new and fresh every couple of weeks. If that girl ever gets married it'll be a miracle."

In another minute Sammi appeared, this time looking very relaxed. She looked at us watching her and said, "Guys, don't look at me like that! Shit was urgent!"

That made everyone laugh and she came up and stood beside Amy. "This's been a very interesting morning, to say the least." Looking directly at Amy she said, "Can we have that talk now?"

Amy used her newfound direct approach and simply stated the obvious. "I assume you're going to ask to fuck him, right?"

Sammi's eyes opened widely for just a moment and she took a half-step back. "Whoa, what happened to the old Amy who never in a million years would've said something like that, especially not in front of everyone?"

"She's had her eyes opened and decided to be in charge of her life."

Sammi looked at all of us quickly in turn with a sly grin that told us that she was impressed. "Okay, I guess if that's how it is, then yes, I'm asking. I feel pretty left out and I was just in there getting myself off and thinking about allll the fun things we could do all together. How am I doing here, you know, since we're being all open and shit?"

Amy was in turn impressed and smiled. "Oh you're doing pretty good! Are you involved with anyone right now? And are they clean?"

"I'm sort of involved with two someones right now, and yes, I'm really careful and use condoms every time and get tested pretty often. But, we're not exclusive and I don't even consider them boyfriends, and if we all start doing stuff I would stop seeing them. I've never been with a woman but if I had a choice I'd want it to be with you and JJ. You're like sisters to me and it would be special and actually mean something because I love you guys so much."

A mental jolt went through my body when she said the word 'sisters' but it quickly passed and I don't believe I ever changed my facial expression.

Amy smiled. "I've always thought of you guys like family too. I love you both like the sisters I never had."

Sammi said, "Aww." The three of them melted into each other's arms and Jill said, "I love you guys too."

Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed mine and pulled me into the fray. Jill said, "You'd make a pretty cool brother too, Dishwasher Man."

All the family talk was starting to feel a little weird and Amy could tell I was uncomfortable, but I embraced them and said simply, "Thanks, that really means a lot."

Sammi giggled and while looking down said hesitantly, "So, um, do I at least get to see the goods before I go all in on this thing?" Even though her skin was olive-colored it was still apparent that she was blushing.

Amy was caught a little off guard and her expression was almost immediately negative but she quickly gathered her composure and decided to go with it. She smiled and looked at me expectantly. "Sure, why not? Go ahead and show her what you got going on."

It was my turn to blush and laugh nervously. "Umm, okay... that's not awkward at all." I stepped back and felt my heart rate double. Was this really happening? Was I in some weird fantasy world? I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath and just reached down and robotically undid my belt, the button on my pants and quickly pulled the zipper down.

As I was about to start pushing my pants down, a thought appeared in my mind about something Sandi had said about confidence and I decided to test the theory out. Instead of acting sheepishly and simply doing as I was told, I took a breath and got into the most confident state of mind I could and stood up straight and eyed them conspiratorially. I used my most authoritative voice and said, "If you want to see my cock, all three of you need to strip, right now."

The looks on their faces were priceless. They each drew in loud gasps and looked at each other with shocked expressions, but said nothing. That quickly turned into incredulous looks and a few nervous giggles. Sammi was the first to shrug and started taking her clothes off, quickly followed by Jill and Amy.

A hot flush came over my whole body as the feeling of power and control took over and surged through me. After Sammi had all her clothes off, she even reached up and undid her ponytail, letting hair drape down over her shoulders. I had always known that she was cute, but now seeing her completely naked with her hair down it was clear how incredibly beautiful she was. Her brown nipples were standing hard at attention as she looked toward me with a hungry gaze. Her tits were easily the biggest I'd ever seen in person. I had no idea what size they might be, and right now was not the best time to be asking for her cup size.

Jill was no slouch either, although her boobs were much smaller than I had dreamed them to be. Her pink nipples were standing at attention and I couldn't wait to touch them again.

Sammi was the first to start moving toward me, but I put my hand up and said, "Come to me on your knees."

Sammi gasped, rolled her eyes, tilted her head back and shook it, giggled and said, "Oh man, this better be really good."

Jill, who had almost immediately started kneeling said seriously, "Shh, it is, don't worry." She held out her hand to Sammi and pulled at her to join her.

Amy was looking at me and smiling, shaking her head knowingly, but she knelt as well.

They all reached me at about the same time and worked together to remove my shoes and socks while I unbuttoned my shirt since they couldn't easily reach it and tossed it to the floor. Finally, they pulled my pants and boxer briefs down to my ankles and my cock sprang free, and it felt amazing for it to be out of my tight work pants.

123456...9