Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Oh I remember," I immediately confirmed. Submissive or not, Tom Patterson could and probably would kick my ass if we somehow ended up hurting Lisa too much.

"Good man. So, um, you still coming up on Friday?"

"Oh yeah, that's still the plan..."

He took a long breath and said, "Okay, cool. Lease's told me pretty much what you want to do and I'll just go ahead and tell you now that... um..."

Lisa prodded him with a firm tone, "Tell him."

Tom said, "Yes ma'am. Um..., Danny, um, the thing you wanna do, I want that too, from you."

Lisa said, "No Tom, that's not good enough. Tell him what you want to do the way we discussed."

After another ten seconds of silence Tom finally said, "I want to suck your cock clean after you cum in Lisa's pussy. And I want to clean your cum out of her pussy for her." He sighed loudly.

"Good boy," came Lisa's motherly-sounding approval.

Amy slapped her hand over her mouth with the most shocked expression thus far and then gestured for me to respond with her eyes and a gesture of her head, so I said, "Wow, I know that took a lot of courage to say out loud especially since you're not used to talking like that about such a private thing."

He said softly, "Yeah, well I've never been able to admit up till now that it's been a fantasy of mine pretty much forever. When Amy told me that time you had a similar fantasy I was hoping it would somehow happen, and I guess it looks like now it will. I'm really looking forward..."

Suddenly a phone ringtone was playing and Tom said, "Oh shit, that's Wes again. I gotta run out to the site, you guys. Amy my baby girl I'm so thrilled for you. I love you!"

Amy smiled and said, "I love you too, Daddy!" And with that, Tom was gone.

Lisa said, "Okay, I'm alone. What did you think of that, sir?"

I shook my head and said, "I think you're pretty incredible. You'll have to tell us everything that happened last night and how you managed to make all that happen. Wow!"

Lisa spoke with great enthusiasm. "I'm so happy you're pleased. It really just all unfolded once I got him to admit his true desires to me by talking to him the way you guys do. After that I took control and had him in the palm of my hand, literally. I teased him and denied him release for over a half hour. He was on his hands and knees in front of me on the bed the whole time."

Amy said, "Wow, that sounds awesome."

Lisa excitedly said, "I know! And when I finally allowed him to cum it just went everywhere. I really should've had a towel down under him. Luckily it was all on his side so he got to sleep over there in his little cum puddles." She giggled loudly and we laughed too.

Lisa added, "I can't wait for you to get here so I can see your ring in person."

"Well, while we're there I had planned on not having it on."

"Oh, of course. But please bring it at least so I can see," Lisa requested.

"I will, but we need to go so we can get ready," Amy said. I quickly added, "Is your ass going to be ready for us, slut?"

"Oh yes sir, I'm putting my plug in as soon as I hang up."

"Good girl. See you in a while... Mom."

Lisa gasped and said, "Ohhh you stop, you're gonna make me start crying all over again. Love you both! Bye."

We ended the call and Amy flew into my arms, hugging me tightly. She said excitedly, "You called my mom Mom! That's so awesome! Oh, and you said you hoped I would never forget this for the rest of my life and I just want to make sure you know how perfect it was and that there's no way I'll ever forget this day. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my Sweetness."

She quickly kissed my cheek and said, "But I need to tell... everyone! I need to call JJ first though because if I don't she'll never let me live it down."

I got up and let her get busy with all her calls and texts and went around and picked up my phone from the nightstand. I also needed to call my mom to let her know the news. When I picked it up I saw that Kayla had sent a couple of texts earlier that were separated by about forty-five minutes.

"Hey, I need to talk. Can we Skype again?" "Okay, it looks like you're busy. Can you please call me at work when you get this? I need to tell you what I've decided."

Amy had tried to call Jill but had gotten voicemail so she sent a text that she would call her later and that she had missed being first. Amy didn't tell her what the news was so I could see Jill being pretty confused by that text.

I sat back on the bed next to Amy and showed her my screen and she said, "Oh yeah. Fuck, what a crazy morning. Um, let's just go down and Skype right now. I don't even feel like getting dressed. She's seen us naked anyway, right?" She giggled.

I texted Kayla to tell her we were calling right now and she immediately responded. "Skype?" I confirmed and she answered that she was ready.

We sat on the bed and started the call. Kayla answered right away and looked very put-together this time as opposed to being a sobbing mess. She took one look at us and gasped, "Are you guys naked?!"

Amy giggled and said, "Yeah sure, why not? And you need to get those clothes off right now too. I wanna see those big tits again." The tone Amy used was authoritative and demanded immediate compliance. It was impressive.

Kayla smiled widely and said, "Yes of course. Hold on just a sec." She stood up from her chair and plunked her headset down on her desk and walked out of frame for a minute. She returned and was still dressed but picked up the headset and said into the mic, "Just had to make sure the door was locked."

She proceeded to strip her clothes off as we watched and of course it had the expected effect on me. Kayla sat back down and got her headset situated and said, "That does feel much better."

Amy playfully said, "Very good girl. Look what you did..." She took the iPad and pointed the camera down at my crotch and showed her my fully erect cock and Kayla moaned a bit and said, "Mmm, I'll never get tired of seeing that."

Amy teased her a bit more, "Once you have him in your pussy you'll never get tired of having him there either, believe me."

Kayla said in a low voice, "Oh god, I believe you."

Amy directed, "Now lift up those boobs for the camera so we can get a good look. And squeeze out a little milk and lick it up."

Kayla smiled and bit her lower lip and lifted her breasts up and got them right in front of the camera and then sat back and expressed a little milk and lifted her nipple to her mouth and swirled her tongue around until all the milk was gone. While she did it I had to stroke my cock lightly and I saw that Amy was rubbing her clit so I pointed the camera so Kayla could see what we were doing.

She said, "Oh fuck you guys are so hot. This is crazy."

Amy said, "God that's so awesome. But you said you have news and we do too so you go first."

Kayla took a breath and said, "I had pretty much decided yesterday but then after Don worked a whole shift last night and never even sent me a single text to try to give me an inkling that I was his priority I'm definitely decided now. I'm done. Finished."

I looked at Amy and then back to the screen. "We thought that's what you would decide. I'm really sorry."

Kayla said to me, "Thanks. Yesterday when you whispered that I mattered and that you'd be thinking about me it was just so striking because it was the complete opposite of what I've come to expect from Don. He never says really nice and sweet things like that anymore. And then to hear it come from you so effortlessly made me realize how much I'm being neglected. So I wanted to especially say 'thank you' for saying those words to me. They meant so much and you really made my whole day."

I smiled and nodded in acknowledgement and Amy said, "I'm so sorry, honey. I can't imagine what you're having to deal with right now, but just know that we are on your team and we'll be here for you."

"Thank you so much, Amy. I'm so grateful to have your support while I'm going through this. But really I guess that's about it for my news. You guys look like you're absolutely glowing so your news must be amazing. Did Danny pop the question or something?" She said the last part in a way where it was clear she wasn't serious.

Amy gasped and then giggled loudly. "Bitch! You did not just... YES! HE ASKED ME!"

Kayla abruptly stood up out of her chair in shock and the headset popped off her head and fell toward the floor with her saying loudly, "Oh my god! Oh shit!" We could barely hear the last part but it was still clear what she said. We both laughed as we saw her big tits jiggling back and forth as she bent down to pick up the headset.

She got it back on only to say in a quiet yet forceful and excited tone, "Are you serious right now? Oh my god Amy I am so happy for you!"

Amy held up her hand with the ring and said proudly, "Check this shit out, beeotch!"

Kayla looked closely and said admiringly, "Oh wow, that's such a beautiful ring!"

Amy said quickly without thinking, "It's Sandi's grand... oh fuck!" I gasped and looked at Amy who clamped her eyes shut with a hand over her mouth and was now fuming at herself. She opened her eyes a few seconds later and said in a defeated tone, "I guess now you know our girlfriend's name is Sandi." She sighed loudly.

Kayla said softly, "Yeah I kinda figured that. Oops. Okay, Sandi, cool. So she gave you the ring? Not Danny? I'm confused now."

Amy took a really deep breath and said, "They both gave me the ring together, but it was Sandi's grandmother's. She proposed to me right after he did. I wasn't going to tell you that part but now it's kind of the only way to say it so it makes sense."

I rubbed Amy's thigh soothingly and said, "We'd really appreciate it if you didn't mention anything about this to anyone."

Kayla immediately said, "Please trust that I will never betray you. This goes way outside the scope of office gossip."

Amy was nearly back to being calm and said, "Thank you. Anyway, I'm kind of double-engaged."

Kayla looked down and seemed sad. "That's really amazing. My marriage is ending and yours is just starting. And you get to have a husband and a wife. That's really awesome." Her tone was flat and uninspired.

Amy and I looked at each other and Amy said, "Aw, honey, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you with our news. Are you gonna be okay?"

Kayla took a breath and finally looked back into the camera and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine. I've already cried so much over my marriage that I don't know if I have any more tears left. Right now all I'm feeling is relief that I finally made a decision, and one that feels like the right one. And I really am so happy for you and Danny and Sandi. I guess I didn't realize that she was such a serious girlfriend."

Amy smiled and said, "Oh yes, she is. She means everything to me. To us."

Kayla nodded and said, "I can see that in your eyes."

A thought flashed into my mind and I figured I'd go ahead and say it. "Hey Kayla, um... so we told you about how Sandi loves for me to come home smelling and tasting like..." I trailed off hoping that I'd said enough to make my intention clear.

Kayla was smiling again and was nodding. She said, "Yes? And did she taste me?"

I smiled too and said, "She did, but only just a tiny bit. We had kind of a crazy thought and wanted to ask if you'd be willing to..."

Kayla's eyes lit up and she cut me off. "You want me to pump some extra for you, don't you? So Sandi can really taste me?"

I laughed and said, "Exactly, you're way ahead of me. Um... would you even consider doing that? I know it's a really huge favor to ask something so personal like that when it's supposed to all be for Mia."

Kayla laughed softly and waved her hand downward as if dismissing concern and said, "Oh it's not that huge, really. It's a little weird I guess but let's face it, you're the weirdest guy I know." She giggled and went on. "But I already have a few extra bags in the freezer and I could totally let you have a couple of those. I can easily start pumping extra if you think it's something you'd want to do regularly. I can let you have a couple to start and if Sandi wants more then just let me know."

Amy and I looked at each other incredulously and she looked back to Kayla. "You'd really do that? Wow, you are awesome!"

She giggled again and said, "It's probably about the easiest thing I'll do all day, so thanks! Now, on a different subject... When do I get to see you again?"

Amy smirked and decided to tease her. "What do you mean? You're seeing us right now. And we're even naked! What more do you want, you greedy bitch?!" Amy smiled and Kayla was laughing again.

Amy continued, "Seriously though, this week won't work for us. How's next week looking for you? Would you maybe be able to call in sick for a day and meet us at a hotel?"

Kayla's face lit up with excitement. "Oooh, finally I'm the one that gets to call in sick to be off somewhere having crazy threesome sex! I'm so excited!"

Amy smirked again and said, "Oh, are you? Prove it. Show us how wet your pussy is right now." Again the authoritative tone from Amy was incredibly sexy.

Kayla didn't say a word nor did she hesitate. She simply stood up and angled the camera downward and put her leg up on the desk, letting us get a very good look at her pussy. We couldn't really see whether it was wet until Kayla ran her fingers between her labia and then put them right up next to the camera. They were coated in her juices.

I directed, "Lick your fingers clean."

Kayla sat down and looked right into the camera and licked her juices off her fingers. Her expression was so sexy as she did it and I noticed Amy licking her lips and her hand had returned to her clit so I showed Kayla on the camera.

Kayla said barely audibly, "God it's so hot watching you play with your pussy. The videos of you guys is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't stop watching them last night. It would be so cool to watch you fuck each other right now for me while I get myself off. Please?"

Amy smiled and said, "That would be fun, but sorry we can't right now. We need to get ready to head out to visit the woman you saw Danny kissing. Her ass is in need of discipline for being such a bad girl."

Kayla's eyes got huge. "Discipline? Wow, I'm super jealous. Okay, well I'll still get myself off anyway. I've been so horny lately I can't seem to keep my hands off myself." She giggled.

I said on a whim, "Make yourself cum five times again and send us a pic of your wet pussy when you're finished."

Amy looked at me and smiled admiringly. "I like that idea. Actually, where do you live, Kayla? When we get back this evening we could stop by and pick up the milk. You said it's frozen?"

"Yeah, I freeze it in little bags made especially for milk. They're all dated and everything. All you have to do is thaw it in warm water until it's room temperature or warmer if you like. Um, oh but you'll need to bring along a cooler or maybe a lunch box or something to keep it cold. I have a bunch of ice packs I can give you thanks to Don ordering so much food online all the time. It's one reason he's getting so fat." She frowned and shook her head disapprovingly but quickly recovered her smile.

She added, "God it's so hot thinking about her drinking my breastmilk and getting off on it. Wow." She had already started rubbing her breast and nipple with one hand and had her other hand down below her desk where we couldn't see but was obviously playing with herself.

Amy instructed, "Show us what you're doing down there before we let you go."

Kayla angled the camera down and leaned back in her chair so we could see her circling her clit with her fingers as she spread her legs open wide. I was completely hard and was loving watching the action.

Amy said, "Watch me, Kayla."

I aimed the camera as Amy leaned down and ran her lips and tongue up and down the top side of my cock for a few seconds, making sure that my leaking cock was still visible. It felt amazing and Kayla audibly moaned and said softly, "God I wanna suck him so bad."

Amy turned to the camera and said sexily, "Mmm, and right now he's completely covered in Sandi's delicious pussy." Amy licked her lips salaciously and Kayla moaned more loudly and her first orgasm was upon her. She breathily said, "Mmmmmfffff cumming."

Amy smiled and said, "That's my girl. Okay, we're gonna let you go. Text us your address along with your picture when you get finished playing."

Kayla didn't answer in words but nodded emphatically in acknowledgement. We ended the call and Amy collapsed backward onto the bed on her back and almost shouted, "Oh god I'm such a fucking idiot!" In a much quieter voice she added, "I'm so sorry! I'll be more careful."

I laid down next to her and said softly, "I know you will. But man that was scary for a minute. Please don't do that again."

She said, "I promise I won't." We hugged for a moment and then I said, "Let's go get ready. Apparently we have a slut's ass to discipline." She giggled and we got up.

Sandi had already left and while we were in the shower Jill had responded to the text asking what the news was and Amy said that nothing was wrong and she would call her later when they both had time to talk and Jill agreed.

I tried calling Mom a couple times but she didn't answer either so I would have to try back later.

* * *

The drive took an extra-long time due to catching the tail end of rush hour traffic but we finally pulled into the driveway. We brought a bag with everything we thought we might need and even things we were pretty sure we wouldn't just to cover all the bases and when we approached the door it opened slightly as Lisa had been watching for us.

We walked in and found Lisa already completely naked. She turned around and bent over to show us that her plug was firmly in place in her ass and I reached out and lightly tugged on it a few times and got a really nice reaction.

She embraced Amy tightly and told her how happy and excited she was over the proposal and they couldn't stop talking about the ring. Finally Amy took the ring off and put it safely back in the small velvet box to protect it while we had our fun.

Lisa turned to me and it was my turn for embracing. She said into my ear, "I am so happy you finally did it! How do you feel? Are you okay? Are you happy? Nervous?"

I laughed as she hit me with all those questions and said simply, "I've never been happier. Not even a little nervous."

She asked, "That's so wonderful. How did Dee react?"

"Actually I couldn't get ahold of her yet so she doesn't know."

Lisa looked slightly alarmed. "Oh well that's news that can't wait. Let's try her again."

She broke free of me and went to find her phone. She fired off a text and almost right away got a response from Mom that said, "I noticed he called but my phone was in my purse and I was driving. Is something wrong?"

Lisa sent back an excited but cryptic, "Call me call me call me!" In a few seconds Lisa's phone was ringing and she put it on speakerphone. Lisa said exuberantly, "Hey girl!"

Mom answered, "Hey! What's up, lady?"

Lisa smiled and said, "Well I have your son right here next to me and he'd like to tell you something."

I said, "Hi Mom!"

Mom giggled and asked, "Hi... Is this bad news or good news?"

"Good," I answered with a hint of mysteriousness.

Mom snickered and nearly shouted, "WHAT IS IT DAMMIT?!"

I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible when I said, "Oh, not much. Earlier this morning I just, um..." I paused dramatically.

Mom said sternly and with a hint of exasperation, "Daniel Anthony tell me this instant!"

Oh shit, the middle name was thrown down so now I had to deliver. "I asked Amy to marry me!"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8