Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"I guess it's because they dressed to be looked at and appreciated it. Wear your pointiest bra when going out with your best guy. A nipple standing out was acceptable if you wanted to let them show. Stockings with seams to draw the eye to your ass."

The stroking was getting a bit firmer, "And yet if you didn't want to let it show that was okay too. You didn't get pissy if a guy did or didn't look at your body, you either dressed to be looked at or dressed to be ignored, end of story. A whistle or a 'hubba hubba' was compliment, not a basis for a law suit."

Barbra rolled over a bit then rolled up to straddle me, guiding me deep in her wet pussy. "Yessssss," she hissed. She ground back and forth a bit before settling on a nice rhythm. "And I bet you like the Renaissance Festivals. All those ladies jiggling around braless," putting her hands under her monsters and jiggling them just above me.

"Or do you prefer them all trussed up in the corsets?" putting her hands on them and pressing in and up, covering her nipple but letting her areola show. "Seeing them on display in those low cut gowns just waiting on the off chance one of them pops out," letting her hand drop to let one nipple show.

Barbra leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders squeezing her tits between her forearms. "Or are you the one that sees one of those fancy ladies in the big hoop skirt and dreams of sitting under it and eating her out in the middle of a crowd?"

My cock twitched at that idea.

"Mmmm. Thinking about me all trussed up in a corset and dress, nipples about to pop. And you're sitting under that skirt with your tongue buried in my shaved cunt trying to make me cum. Having to cup my ass to keep me from falling down when I cum all over your face, barely able to keep from screaming your name throughout the hills."

I could feel her pussy fluttering, and I wasn't going to hold off much more myself.

"Or would you just lay me back, hoop skirt flipped up, dripping cunt between those lace top stockings, looking at my inflamed cunt waiting to be filled. Hearing me scream your name over and over as you pound me into submission, orgasm after ORGASSSSSSSS..." and started cumming.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK..." I grabbed her hips and just jammed my cock into her, no fucking, just holding her tight down on me, unloading shot after shot into her spasming pussy. Feeling our mixed juices coming back out around me she was so full.

Barbra fell over on top of me, her body trembling slightly. I couldn't help it and tried to drive my softening cock back into her, making her shudder. Flexing my hips to feel her around me making her shudder again.

Unlike the other night Barbra was exhausted and rolled off beside me, she was breathing but she wasn't moving. I grabbed a t-shirt to give my cock a quick wipe, then folded it and stuffed it between her legs.

We laid there a bit catching out breath, I rolled enough to reach over and trace her areola, bumping her big nipple rings back and forth, "I envy him..."

"Mmmmm, who?"

"Whoever the young man is that wins your heart."

Barbra moved my hand away from her tit and rolled over against me putting her leg across my cock and her fingers in my chest hair, "I'm just fine where I am."

I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead, "Yes you are. I'll take what I can get, even if it is only a few more days."

She tipped her head back to look at me, "a few more days..."

"We are pulling out tomorrow afternoon. Then a few more stops and you're back to Wisconsin, and I finish my trip out to Nashville."

"You don't want me around?"

I tipped her head up to give her a soft kiss, "I'd love to keep you around, but I know that's not realistic."

"Why?"

"Because you're young, you'll find someone your own age to spend your years with. And last I knew there's no time machine to make me twenty years younger."

Barbra got that weird smile again, then crawled across me to stand beside her bunk, our juices dribbling down her thighs. She reached down and wiped some from her thigh and licked her finger grinning. She squatted back down with her wallet in her hand flashing me her dribbling pussy before she settled in beside me still licking her fingers. Barbra snuggled in beside me and then flipped her wallet open to a picture and handed it to me.

I looked at a picture of a much younger Barbra, with a much smaller chest, standing next to two older guys and a woman, the other three looking like they were in their mid forties compared to a twenty something Barbra.

I looked at it and then at her, she smiled and closed her eyes snuggling in like she was settling in for the night. "Me, John, Jack, and Caroline."

I looked back at the picture, "John, as in your husband John?"

"Mmmm, Hmmmm."

"But you said you got married just out of high school?"

"We did, he swept me off my feet," that warranted a little giggle.

I looked between the picture and Barbra several times. Barbra married to a man probably twice her age... and she grinned about it...

I kissed her forehead, "I have to shut off the lights."

"Okay," she said with a grin, like there was some private joke and it was a good one never opening her eyes. I got up and shut things down, only the little creaks once the generator was silent. Barbra had crawled under the covers, and held them open for me to crawl in beside her. "Much better..." she said softly. A few breaths and she was out.

I looked at her, the moonlight shining on her hair. It took me a while to get to sleep, all the possibilities tumbling over and over in my mind. She was another Amy messing with my head. She was just playing along until I got her to Wisconsin. The hollow feeling I had in my gut when we were watching the stars and she called me 'Dad'. All of that balanced against the extreme remote possibility that a young woman like her, intelligent and beautiful, a wise and wonderful mother, could even have any real world interest in an old man like me.

I think the only reason I got any sleep that night was because she was naked and curled up against me and I couldn't think of any more 'what ifs'.

___

I woke up to Barbra sliding across me, she stopped with her huge tits in my chest to give me a nice kiss. "I need another shower for some reason."

I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, enjoying the way she filled my hands. Pushing and squeezing and pulling, wishing I was hard enough to just push her pussy down on me.

"You keep that up and we'll never get out of bed," she moaned.

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"Mmmmm, right up to the point JJ comes in the door and sees you porking me in the middle of a screaming orgasm."

I slapped my hand over my eyes and groaned, "Oh god don't remind me."

Barbra snorted, "You didn't!" pulling my hand away.

"Fuck yes. Eight years old got up from Saturday morning cartoons. Heard screaming from their room and opened the door. Dad was giving it to her good. I ran to my room, grabbed a pair of jeans and headed down the street to Gary's still in my PJ's."

Barbra was giggling on top of me.

"And you?"

"Heard, never saw, but got an eyeful of my best friends older sister in the back of her boyfriends car. Watched them go at it for half an hour before he shot all over her knockers while she was screaming his name. Maybe that's why I like older guys?"

I brought my hands up to cup the side of her tits, "Maybe."

"But I still need a shower..." she drug herself across me, sliding her bare pussy across my belly before pulling her legs under herself and getting out to the shower.

If last night was ignoring me looking at her, this morning was making sure I was watching. Closing her eyes only long enough to lean back and wet her hair. She looked down at my hardening cock, "You like looking at me?" she asked with a grin.

WOMAN FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS ALERT!!

But in this case no fishing necessary, "I don't know a man alive, and probably a few women too, that wouldn't want to see you naked."

Barbra brought her hands down under her tits and lifted them a bit letting her thumb and finger come up to her nipple and pinch it a bit. "Show me, stroke your cock and show me." I reached down and lifted my cock to show her, slowly stroking while looking at her wet body,

"Oh you dooo like looking at me." she grabbed her body wash and began lathering her chest. "Mmmmm, are you wising it was you in here lathering me up?" running that scruchie around and around. "Wishing for a bigger shower so you could snuggle that hard cock between my cheeks as you groped me?"

I began to speed up a bit.

"Uh uh big boy, not so fast, you don't get to cum yet." She put the scrunchie between her tits and pushed them together, "Or would you rather I was on my knees with your cock between my knockers, working that cock up and down?" she began lifting and dropping them, lifting and dropping."

Barbra squeezed some lather from her scrunchie down her belly letting it settle over her pussy, then spread her legs enough to let me see her shaved slit. "Mmmmm but I know what you really want. You want my cunt and ass." She dropped one hand to her pussy and the other to her butt cheek.

"You want to get in here don't you?" sliding a finger between her lips. "Or is it deeper like this?" putting her finger completely in, her palm against her mound. "Mmmmm, that feels good having you in me. But as much as you like my cunt, bending me over to fuck me hard, there's still one place you'd really love to take me isn't there?"

Barbra turned her back to me and looked over her shoulder. "This is what you're thinking about when you take me from behind isn't it?" she reached back and spread her cheeks putting her butt out as she did. "You're hands on my ass spreading my cheeks as you pound my cunt. Watching them rippled as you slam into me."

"Your looking down at my ass aren't you? Thinking about dropping a little spit and plunging in that nice tight ass. Plowing into me like you're going to come out my throat, pumping me so full of cum I feel like I'm going to explode." While she had been describing this she had turned sideways to me. One hand in her pussy and the other on her ass, a finger in each crack working like she was going to cum.

There was a shiver run through her, and her eyes came open with a hungry look. "Don't you dare cum until that cock is down my throat."

I was stroking and barely holding off, "You better get a move on then, I'm about to cum all over the ceiling."

Barbra turned her back to the shower, rinsing the lather down over her body. I had to close my eyes to keep from shooting off. The water stopped and I saw her running the towel around her body quick before wrapping it around her head. She took the two steps and kneeled down beside my bunk. "MINE" she said just before my cock went between her lips.

I did all men proud! I managed to hold off cumming until she started me down her throat. Then it was 'Katie bar the door' as I just blasted into her. Barbra didn't even hesitate, she just kept taking me in and swallowing, holding down hard for the first few shots. Pulling back up for a breath before taking me back in again and again, using my spasming cock to fuck her own throat, mewing and whimpering in her own little orgasm as she did. My mind said that my squeezing her butt and spreading her cheeks helped things along... at least for as long as I stayed conscious.

I woke to Barbra standing on the edge of our bunk getting something from the top bunk. I saw her from the waist down, the little day glow yellow g-string barely coming above her slit. I reached out and caressed the bare skin above it.

"Oh you ornery boy." I slipped a finger just inside the leg opening, "Mmmmm, I'll give you a hundred years to quit." I was just about to slip my finger in further when there was a pounding on the door.

"Let me in..."

"Just a second." Barbra hollered out. She pulled one of my dress shirts on while I slipped my pants on and slid into the table, picking up the paper just as JJ came up the steps, I even managed to turn it right side up before he could see over the back of the booth!

"So did you have fun over there?" Barbra asked reaching out to ruffle his hair.

"Moooom!" he exclaimed backing away. Barbra grinned and winked at me, she knew he'd react.

JJ turned to me turning away from Barbra. "Hank says he's about ready to pull out," he said as Barbra finished buttoning up my shirt. She made a production out of trying to button it over her huge tits standing behind him. I barely kept it together.

"Well I better finish getting dressed then huh?"

"Hey guys," Barbra asked crossing her arms over the wide gap in my shirt. "You mind if I bow out today. I've gotten behind with my stuff with all the things we've been doing and I have a deadline coming up?"

JJ looked at me and I shrugged. "Well it's just the historic site and tour before we pull out after lunch."

"Well I could do some laundry, and have lunch ready when you get back if you give me a call when you're headed back."

I looked back at JJ, "Works for me, what do you say kiddo?"

"Okay."

I 'finished' getting dressed and we headed out the door to catch up with Hank and Grace, after I ducked back in to kiss Barbra and give her ass a squeeze with my finger in the crack of her cheeks. Got a nice squeak and a bit of a slap for that... LOL

It was kinda fun just me and JJ, took me back to doing things with Curt, just us guys. We had wandered around a bit and the guided tour had just started when my phone rang. It was Don.

"Hello."

"Hey Ken, got a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Well I know you're gallivanting around the country side with a bunch of hot babes."

That made me chuckle, "Yeah right."

"Well I can't find the copy of the provenance you sent me on the tractor, you think you could send it again?"

"Sure, how soon you need it?"

"Sometime in the next hour or so so I can get it down to the judges yet today would be nice." since I am letting you delay delivery so you can frolic with all those hot babes was left unsaid.

I looked at JJ, really enjoying the tour. "I'm in the middle of something right now, let me get back to you, but I think I can make it happen."

"Okay, I'll be watching my inbox."

JJ looked up at me worried we were leaving. I smiled back at him, hopefully reassuring him. We shifted over near Hank and Grace and the kids.

"Hey Hank, you mind giving JJ a ride back, I need to send someone some paperwork I have back in the truck."

Hank grinned, "Yeah, I guess we could tolerate the little terror for a bit."

JJ was thrilled to be able to stay, and if things worked out right, maybe Barbra and I could spend a little more time together before they got back! I had to GRIN at the thought of that. Maybe I would finally get to lay her back and feast on her shaved pussy. She had blown me a couple of times already, but I had yet to lick her and tease her clit until she screamed.

I know Barbra said she liked older men, and in a fantasy world we would go riding off into the sunset together. But at my age I was a realist. We were going to have a few more days of fun... and then I would be alone again...

SOMETIMES I JUST WANTED TO KILL GINA!!

I pulled up to the drivers' side of the truck to get the paperwork off the dash and maybe surprise Barbra.

I opened the door quietly and began to climb up when I heard Barbra.

"OH YEAH! FUCK IT, FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT."

The first thing that went through my mind was 'not again'.

"OH YEAH KEN, THAT'S IT! DRIVE IT IN THERE AND FILL ME UP!"

Ken? ME???

I peaked around the divider and saw the most... deviant wonderful sexy erotic... scene I could have ever imagined from one of my magazines.

Barbra in control top pantyhose with a ripped crotch, a string tied to each nipple run across to the shower curtain ring, hands on either side of the bathroom door... riding a huge dildo in her ass stuck to the toilet lid.

"OH YESSSSS, JUST LIKE YOU WANTED TO DO THIS MORNING. FUCK MY ASSSSSS 'TIL YOUR COCK COMES UP MY THROAT!" she was riding that dildo like her life depended on it. Coming up almost off, then driving down with only a few inches left to go before pulling back up.

I must have made a noise of some kind. She looked my way and went wide eyed in horror. Her nylon covered foot slipped and she went down all the way on the dildo, shoving the whole thing in her as her weight came down. At the same time the string on her nipples was stressed to the breaking point. I heard it snap as she came down on the dildo.

Evidentially the tightening and then release of the string on her nipples and the dildo going completely into her ass was more than she could take. Her eyes rolled and her body began spasming in orgasm. She was flailing and whimpering, and occasional squeak as she slid off the edge of the seat taking the dildo with her to the floor.

I walked to her, still in the last throws of orgasm on the floor. All I could do was stare at the beauty at my feet, a woman in orgasm is such a beautiful sight.

I kneeled down and scooped her up, turning to put her in our bunk. She whimpered and moaned some but not coherently. I reached over and untied the far nipple, making her gasp and shiver. When I did the closer one I saw how red and distended it was. I leaned over and lightly kissed it, wanting to 'make it all better' somehow in my mind.

Barbra reacted unexpectedly to my touch, groaning and quivering and holding my head to her tit. "YESSSSSSS!!" I nibbled and suckled gently, not wanting to abuse her already tender nipples. I raised my head and looked at her face, the smile, the glow with her eyes still closed.

I leaned back in to kiss that oh so soft under side of her tit. Her hands came back to my head, then began pushing down. "Don't leave me hanging," she said softly, almost deliriously. "Finish me off baby, eat my cunt, pleeeese..." she finished softly.

Now what kind of a guy would I be if I didn't follow a ladies request to have her pussy eaten. I began kissing down her stomach and Barbra found the strength to turn on the bunk. Her pussy and ass now against the outside board.

She lifted her legs high and wide, the dildo still in her ass catching on the inside of the edge board, her dark engorged pussy lips spreading like a delicious flower waiting to be eaten. "Honeeeeyyyy..." she whimpered.

I leaned down and took a light lick from base to clit. "Fuuuuuuuuu..." She groaned as her hands went from holding her thighs to the back of my head.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, reaching in to lift and spread her lips as I continued my feast. Listening to her mumble and whimper as she trembled and shook. She was beginning to babble and her pussy was flowing. I brought my right hand back around and slipped two fingers into her pussy and up to her g-spot.

Barbra screeched and clenched and spasmed while she tried to drown me, shot after shot into my mouth. Now squirting wasn't exactly new to me, but a damn geyser was out of this world. I just latched on and drank her in while fingering her pussy and rubbing her g-spot.

I kept going as long as I could, but my tongue was getting tired and Barbra was loosing momentum and becoming one long shudder. I pulled my fingers from her and her hips dropped back to the bed. Her knees flopped to each side putting that dribbling pussy on display in front of me. I took one last lick, feeling her jerk but other wise not respond.

I sat back and pulled out my cell phone. No not to take a picture, although it was tempting, and sent Hank a text.

NEED TO PULL OUT EARLY, COULD JJ RIDE WITH YOU TONIGHT TO DEVILS TOWER SO BARBRA AND I CAN TALK?

I sat there looking at her still spread in front of me, noticing a little glint of gold. I got closer and saw a little ring just under her clit, so small you would barely know it was there. I was leaning in to get a better look when my cell beeped.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers