Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

EVERYTHING OK OVER THERE?

I looked at the spread pussy in front of me just under my nose, was everything okay...

EVERYTHING IS GOOD, JUST NEED TO TALK WITHOUT YOUNG EARS AROUND :)

A few seconds later, KIDS THESE DAYS. WE'LL BRING JJ, BUT THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO GET THE GRILL STARTED AND HAVE STEAKS ON WHEN WE GET THERE.

I already had a meal better than any steak in the world.

DEAL, CALL OR TEXT ABOUT AN HOUR OUT SO IT WILL BE READY, THANKS.

I was tempted to move or cover Barbra, but the sight of her spread dribbling pussy was one I just couldn't bring myself to disturb. I grabbed the thumb drive from the folder and plugged it into her computer still set up on the table and emailed Don his paperwork, then proceeded to load, chain, and tarp the trike.

When I crawled into the drivers' seat I noticed Barbra had managed to roll to her side facing the back of the bunk, her dildo filled ass and inflamed pussy nicely visible. Man I wished this truck had an interior rearview mirror. Might have to put one in just incase I ever had a sight like this in my bunk again.

I got on the road, enjoying a nice bright sunny day, middle of the afternoon and traffic wasn't too bad. I heard some noises, and moments later Barbra came crawling up beside me on the floor in one of my shirts, not even bothering to try and button it.

She laid her head in my thigh, "where's JJ?"

Mom always worried about her kids, "He's riding with Hank and Grace. I thought we might need some time to talk."

Barbra turned her face into my thigh and began to cry. I just put my hand on her head and stoked her hair. Not sure what she was crying about but I let her do it. We weren't going to be able to talk until she had it out of her system.

She finally would down, "You feel better now?"

"Nooo..."

"What are you crying about?"

"You're... you're going to drop us at the bus depot aren't you?" she said without looking up.

"Because...?"

"Because I... because you saw..."

"Because you screamed my name in orgasm?"

The water works started again, full blown sobbing, my pants were now soaked, but Barbra on her hip on the floor beside me not covering anything with my shirt and some how it was all right.

She slowed down again so I tipped her head up to look at her momentarily, then smiled at her all red eyed and puffy, damn she was beautiful, "Sounded kinda intense to me. Care to explain..."

She tried to drop her head again but I kept my hand under it, wanting to look down into her eyes but I had to keep them on the road.

"You don't want to..." I put my thumb across her lips and glanced down at her momentarily with a raised eyebrow. "You won't want me..."

"Why not?"

Barbra looked at me for a bit, then it was like someone had lit an inferno under her. "BECAUSE I'M A CUM SLUT COCK WHORE AND I DON'T SHARE!!" dropping her head to my leg but no more crying, just a tremble through her body.

I let her sit there as I stroked her hair, remembering the scent of her shampoo, thinking about what she said. "That's a bit of a contradiction don't you think?"

"That I'm a cum slut cock whore..."

"That you don't share all of that."

She looked back up at me, that fire still there. "You really want to know? FINE! I'll take my mans cock any time any where. In my cunt, up my ass, down my throat or between my knockers. I love to be filled until it runs down my legs. I love to suck him off or jack him until he shoots all over me. My favorite memory of John was going to the officers' dance, blowing him in the cab and shooting him in my cleavage. Feeling his cum oozing and squishing between my knockers all night in front of all those stuffed shirts."

She took a breath having practically spat all that out on one breath. "BUT I DON'T SHARE! You want to bring another woman to bed with us go find another girl. You want to bring another guy to bed to get me double stuffed, go find another girl. We tried a four way with Jack and Caroline, been there done that, don't need to do it again." Deep breath, "But you want to show me off, I'd love that. Hell, you ask me to strip and walk down the church isle on Sunday naked as a jaybird and as long as I'm on your arm I'd be proud to do it, but only for you."

"I'll walk around with my ass and cunt stuffed with a dildo under my dress and smile about it, but only with you. I LIKE to wear my tight bras, I LIKE to wear control top pantyhose and waist cinchers. I LIKE to have my knockers bound up tight. The thought of you stuffing my ass and cunt makes me quiver. I LOVE the way you nibble and nip on my nipples. The thought of you wanting me to go commando and braless out at the Renaissance festival and let my nipples slip out makes my cunt dribble."

Those images were making me hard, "Me?"

Barbra realized she had said 'You'. "Ummm, yeah," she said quietly. "I thought I'd never find someone after John died. Many times I had wished I had died along with him, but I had JJ to take care of."

She sighed, "And then you had to go and show me that glorious sunset and star filled night sky... I wish you had rolled me over and ravaged me right there..." the last part dribbling our as she ran out of steam.

I stroked her hair, ran my hand down her jaw and brushed my thumb across her lips. "Me too."

"Why didn't you?"

I glanced down at her looking up at me, still puffy eyed but smiling and beautiful. "A beautiful YOUNG woman I had just met that is twenty years younger than me?"

"Oh get over yourself. You are not that old, and you're the type of man that treats a whore like a lady. The kind of man any intelligent woman would love to be with regardless of age."

"Tell that to my ex."

"Well I guess she wasn't all that intelligent then was she?"

I snorted, tried not to laugh, then just laughed along with Barbra. "But you're still going to drop us off at the bus depot aren't you?" she said softly.

I glanced down at her again, she didn't look like she was going to break down crying again, but she wasn't looking at me either, just staring off toward the back of the truck.

Here was a gorgeous stacked babe kneeling beside me crying that she wanted me to ravage her over and over. I would die long before she did, but those years in between...

"I don't know, it isn't every day Ken finds the perfect Barbie doll..."

Barbra looked up at me hopefully, "Really?"

"No guarantees, we'll try it and see how it goes. Hell you could turn out to be one of those wild women that wants to chase me around with whips and chains or something," I said as I copped her jaw and ran my thumb over those soft lips again.

Barbra sucked my thumb into her mouth and played with it a bit as she groped my hard and aching cock. She released my thumb but got a better grip on my cock, "Ken, will you do something for me?"

I glanced down at her really smiling now, "If I can."

"Will you fuck my ass."

I nearly ran off the road... I glanced down at her still smiling but with that little she devil smile. "And I don't mean make love to it, or just have sex with it. I mean FUCK me, cave man style, fuck me like a mad man until you blast off inside me whether I do or not. I'm all cleaned out and ready to get stuffed."

I gulped, "I think I can do that... I won't last long but I can try."

Barbra got up to her knees and kissed my cheek, then stood beside me and dropped her robe turning her ass to me, still filled with that dildo!

"Find a place to pull over..."

It seemed like it took forever to find a place, and I kept glancing over my shoulder at Barbra leaned over the table on her elbows grinning at me with that dildo still in her ass.

I finally found a ramp and pulled over, barely remembering to set the parking brake. I was dropping my pants as I stepped to her.

Barbra looked over her shoulder, "Yank that thing out of there and fill me with that cock, no Mr. nice guy. I want to get FUCKED!"

I grabbed that dildo and considered doing just that, but didn't want to take a chance on hurting her either. I did pull it out kinda quickly though.

"Yesssssss..." I dipped my cock into her pussy to wet it, "Tease..." then put it against her ass and pushed. There was not the resistance I was expecting, merely giving way to me. "Oh fuck..."

I put my hand on the table on either side of her waist and kept going until I was balls deep in her tight ass.

Barbra pulled my hands from the table up to her tits and then laid down trapping them between the table and her tits, "Now fuck me cave man..." reaching back to spread her ass.

And that's exactly what she got, my cave man instincts took over. Hands on monster tits and cock buried in a willing ass. I started pumping and pumping, balls slapping wet pussy while Barbra was yelling for more... harder... deeper... FUCK MY ASS!

She was beginning to tremble and I got a good grip on her tits and just let loose in her, pistoning as hard and fast as I could. Going until I couldn't keep going, enjoying her spasming under me as I collapsed on her back. Making her grunt and then begin spasming anew as the last few shots squirted into her.

As wonderful as she felt, her ass was not going to keep my softening cock, and she moaned when I slipped from her. I staggered to the sink and grabbed a cloth to wipe off, then was moving back toward her to wipe our dribbles from her legs and ass. "Leave it..." she whispered.

I just grinned at the sight of her laid over on the table, her big tits trying to escape out the side. Her light cum running down her legs and a bit of mine seeping from her ass.

I found my discarded pants and managed to get dressed while staring at Barbra on display. Even after getting on the road I glanced back at her still laying on the table. I head some noises and looked back quick to see her staggering back toward her bunk. "I'm such a slut," she giggled.

She pulled my shirt on with only the two bottom buttons, letting it gap open when she came up to kiss my cheek. "We'll make this work," was all she said. She began rummaging through the cabinets, "You want anything in particular for dinner tonight."

"You mean besides hot wild woman?" she giggled at that. "I made a deal with Hank to have the grill and steaks ready when they got there for them taking JJ."

"Then we have to make a grocery stop."

"Going to have to make a fuel stop soon as well."

"Okay, let's see what the Garmin has in the area." Barbra came up and plopped down in the passenger seat and pulled the Garmin from its mount. She started punching things in but I was having trouble concentrating on the road. It seems programming the Garmin is best done with one foot on the dash and the other on the side of my seat with my shirt pulled around the outside of her tits. She grinned up at me glancing at her frequently, "Keep your eyes on the road mister."

I just groaned.

"We've got a TA coming up, and a grocery store near by." she put the Garmin back, swiped her finger through her pussy, wiped it on my lips and went back to her laptop with her tits still hanging out.

I have no recollection of driving to the TA truck stop. "Pull off to the side when you're done, the grocery store is just down the street, we can walk down and back," said the woman jiggling her tits at me... FUCK YES!

I managed to get the tanks filled and pulled off to the side to park, of course I was thankful for a pull through spot since Barbra had decided to divest herself of even my shirt, no way in hell I was going to be able to concentrate enough to back into a slot.

I shut down and turned to her standing beside her bunk. "Have a seat while I get dressed, I'll need your help in a minute." She turned to her bunk and pulled off a pair of tan shorts almost the same tone as her skin. As she began pulling them up her legs I realized they weren't shorts. She took a bit as she worked them up, a thigh length, hell almost knee length, lace trimmed high waisted girdle. She took pure delight in wiggling and jiggling her chest as she worked them up into her crotch, finally rolling the top up to her waist.

She turned around to show me that they had settled up nice between her cheeks, "Too tight?" she asked. All I could do was grin and shake my head.

Next came the bra, or should I say the vest. It was also a long line overlapping the girdle but had the narrow regular bra shoulder straps. She began snapping it up from the bottom, adjusting her tits in the cups every so often as she went. Finally getting them in place but looking like they were going to spill out the top. She ran her fingers back and forth along the tops of her exposed tits, "Too small?"

"Not from here."

"Good, but here's where I need some help. She grabbed a nice sized dildo, a little shorter than the one she had up her ass and walked over to me. "With all this on I can't bend over to unsnap and shove this thing in my cunt. You think you could give me a hand?"

"I think that could be arranged," taking the dildo from her hand.

"Good answer," as she put her foot up on the cushion beside me opening her legs and crotch towards me. She did giggle as I had to set the dildo down to unsnap her girdle crotch, but hissed as I slid it into her wet pussy, no extra lube needed. "Now don't be ornery down there and make me cum."

I slid it in and began to reach for the snaps, Barbra grabbed my hand and pushed it back to the dildo, "I said don't be ornery."

Oh, that kind of don't be ornery, as in you better make me cum. Damn it's a real shame some of the things we guys have to do. I got a decent grip on the base of the dildo and began moving it in and out.

"Fu fu fu fuuuuuuucccckkkkk..." She hissed.

I sped up a bit and reached back to grip her ass, scratching the seam over her asshole with my fingernail. Barbra's eyes flashed open and she screeched falling to the floor cumming, her legs clamped around the dildo.

Barbra laid on the floor for a bit catching her breath, then curled up to snap the crotch over the dildo, seems she could bend over after all. She rolled to her knees and reached for my pants pulling me to the edge of the booth.

I grinned as she yanked my pants down and dived onto my cock like a mad woman. Alternating between sucking and licking and jamming me down her throat. On the third round down her throat I couldn't take it any more, "I'M CUMMING!!"

Barbra sucked me down letting me shoot straight to her stomach, then pulling off enough to fill her mouth. When I was just about spent she pulled me out and milked the last bit into her cleavage, rubbing the tip of my cock down in a bit to make sure it went where she wanted it.

Only then did she stand up and slip a dress on over her outfit. I managed to pull my slacks up and follow her out the door. She took my hand and off we went like newlyweds, grinning all the way. I was just starting to be able to walk normally again when Barbra said so nonchalantly, "So what is it that turns you on the most, your load in my ass, the dildo strapped up in my cunt, or seeing your load dribbling down into my cleavage?"

If she hadn't been holding my hand I probably would have fallen on my face.

"Personally it's knowing that in a little while you're going to bend me over, snatch that bad boy from my cunt, and give me another load. I wonder if it will squirt out around it when you shove the dildo back in me?"

I just followed that lovely swinging girdle enclosed ass around the store grinning like a kid on Christmas morning.

We were only there for steaks and potatoes, but she seemed to take pleasure in standing in front of the lit showcases letting me, and a few other lucky guys, see her delicious silhouette through her dress. She did pick up a few spices, but other than that and the steaks it was a total tease trip and I loved it knowing she was doing it just for me.

As soon as we got back to the truck she slipped the dress off, leaving her incased in just the bra and girdle. I was waived off to the drivers' seat to get us on down the road. I knew what she had on, and yet I still had to do a bit of a double take as she moved about prepping the steaks in that skin colored outfit, only a shade or two off from her natural color.

That last hour was murder on my neck, turning to try and get a glimpse of her, sometimes sitting in the booth so I could see her, a few times with her leg kicked out letting me look right between her legs to see the circle of the base of the dildo that I had put in her. As we got closer she was making noise behind me at the kitchen, but out of sight. I still had the image of her standing there in her tight girdle and bra to fill in the image.

When I pulled into the RV park I had to make a pass behind Barbra, stopping to snuggle up behind her and run my hands over her enclosed body. Running my hands over that silky material covering her luscious body, down and around her hips feeling her snuggle back into my hard cock as I feel the heat of her pussy. Sliding my hands up to cup her tits and jiggle them what little bit her vest would allow. Turning as I went out the side door to enjoy the sight of that girdle snugged up tight in the crease of her ass.

Returning to the same sight and having to just stop and stare, the girdle right up in between her cheeks, those two globes she described me getting my hands on as I ploughed her tight ass. She jiggled her ass knowing I was looking, giggling as she did. I gave it a nice swat as I went past changing that giggle into a squeak.

We pulled into our spot and I hopped up to molest Barbra. I settled my hard cock against that ass, reached around and crossed my arms under her tits feeling that tight fabric under my palms as I pulled her close. "Do you have any idea how sexy you are? How delicious it is to hold you close, barely separated by a thin layer of cloth?"

Barbra put her arms and hands over mine, then shifted our hands. Bringing one down to cup her encased mound, the other up to cup her tit trying to escape over the top of that cup. "So you're okay with me wearing this?"

"Well I hope not all the time, how am I gong to ravage my Barbie doll if she's all wrapped up?" bringing the hand cupping a tit to the top of the cup to tease the exposed edge as I leaned forward and nibbled on her neck.

Barbra put her hand on my head holding me to her neck, "Anytime any where..." she said softly.

I was just holding and caressing Barbra, enjoying her in my arms, feeling her close and yet covered, listening to her breathing quicken.

I was contemplating reaching down and popping those crotch snaps when my phone chimed. "Saved by the bell," I told her, giving her tits and I hope her nipples a quick squeeze before reaching for my phone.

It was a text from Hank letting us know he was an hour out. "That gives us about half an hour before we have to start the grill. You have anything in particular you'd like to do in the mean time?" Barbra asked bringing my hands to her bra hooks.

I let my pinkies enjoy her cleavage as I began to unsnap her. "I was thinking about playing with my Barbie doll..."

Barbra giggled, "A grown man playing with dolls..." as I had her bra almost unsnapped and was nuzzling her cleavage.

"Mmmmm, but this isn't just any Barbie doll. This is my hot sexy Barbie doll." I flipped her nipple ring up with my nose and took her nipple between my teeth. I let her shrug her bra off as I slid my hands down her waist to the top of her girdle.

I tried to get her girdle worked down her hips, but that thing was so tight and she had worked up a sweat that it wasn't moving. Barbra grunted and then hooked her thumbs into the waist and started wiggling her hips to work them down. Once she had them past her hips they came down in a flash. Her shaved pussy in front of my face as I slid them past her ankles.

I couldn't help myself and grabbed those cheeks and pulled her to my face, my tongue searching out her clit. "Where... do you... want me?" she panted.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers