Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Not as much of a problem as Blondie is going to give him if he doesn't start paying more attention to her."

I looked over and only really noticed her because Barbra said something, dressed more like she was going to the mall shopping. Hair and makeup, dress and padded bra looking like she was dreading going out away from the air-conditioning. "I didn't even notice her, wonder how bad she looks without all the makeup and padding," I said without thinking.

"Oh you're terrible," Barbra said grinning and swatting me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her tight with arms around her waist for a nice kiss.

We walked outside, and Barbra turned to me, "you know you're doing that wrong."

"How so?"

"When we kiss like that, you're supposed to have a hand on my ass, at least one."

"Oh really, only one?"

"Oh at least," grinning up at me. "If you had two hands on my ass then you have to lift me and squeeze when you do."

"Hmmm, that's good to know. We might have to practice that later to make sure I get it right."

"We just might at that."

It was about ten minutes before the trip left when the previous line of Ducks came in to dock. I noticed that a few of the passengers were a little wet, so...

"Hey babe, would you mind if I showed off your delicious figure a little?"

Barbra looked at me, "I told you before, as long as you're the only one that touches it, I'll strip this dress off right here and now."

"Mmmmm, that does sound wonderful, but I have something in mind that won't get us arrested. I'll be right back," kissing her palm.

I went over to one of the Duck drivers, a young man that looked to be in his mid thirties. "Excuse me, I was wondering if you might be able to help me with a problem?"

He smiled back, "If I can."

"Well you see my girlfriend over there?" I pointed to Barbra standing there with her hands clasped pushing her tits together with her forearms.

He gulped, "Um yeah."

"Well she's been teasing me something awful today, and I noticed that a few of your passengers got a little... damp... on the last trip."

He grinned and looked at me, "That they did."

"Now it would be a shame if she happened to be sitting where she would get a bit damp, but we wouldn't want any little eyes to witness the show now would we?"

He was really grinning now, "Yeah, that would be a real shame now wouldn't it. Get on the last boat up front on the left side, the kids always want the first one or two."

"That's good to know, sometimes the little screamers can be a bit... intrusive."

I shook his hand and wandered back over to Barbra looking at me like she wanted to ask. I turned her toward the boat dock, putting a hand on her waist then letting it slide down to her hip.

She started to step forward when they announced boarding, but I held her back. She looked at me but I just grinned. Sure enough the kids all went to the first boat, we ambled onto the second when it appeared it was only going to be three quarter full, and no kids.

"What are we doing?"

I just smiled, "Somewhere along the way we're going to get splashed and your dress is probably going to look like a big wet t-shirt." I said softly

"Oh wonderful!" she said grinning.

"Now you can sit there and enjoy yourself, or you can jump up and get all excited, bouncing and jumping all over without covering up."

"You're a crazy man you know that," turning my head to give me a nice kiss "most guys would get all protective if I showed even a little," tugging her dress down just above her areola to show even more cleavage.

We began our ride, the gentleman I had spoken to doing the narration of the various sights and glancing down every so often to enjoy Barbra jigging along. We pulled out up top for the land part with a little bouncing and Barbra not trying to restrict her chest to the enjoyment of our narrator, and when we came around to re-enter on the lower side he nodded and smiled, here it comes.

Just as we were about to hit the water the driver gunned it a bit making the bow come up then splash down hard. A fair portion of that splashed back off the retaining wall beside us and right onto us. We were soaked along with several others.

Barbra shrieked and stood up, grabbing the awning support pole with one hand and getting her hair out of her face with the other, rather ineffectively I might add. All this time she was screaming about getting soaked, yelling at me for getting her on the ride and getting wet, all sorts of stuff.

Of course this was all accompanied by her wiggling and jiggling apparently totally oblivious her dress was completely transparent and plastered to her skin from neckline to thigh.. Her hard brown nipples fully on display and even a little gleam from the jewel in her nipple rings, only her shaved pussy made her crotch less noticeable. I still got a good look from a few feet away!

Barbra finally settled down with a 'Humph!' but crossed her arms UNDER her tits instead of over them. "Do you know how hard it was not to rip your dress off you and ravage you right here on the spot the way you were going on?" I whispered to her.

Barbra snickered softly, "I had to keep going to keep from laughing. You should see what the water did to miss painted and padded back there."

I turned and glanced out of the corner of my eye, "son of a bitch." I whispered to her making her giggle again. Barbra took most of the water at her dress, with just enough hitting her face and head to get her wet. Miss painted and padded looked like someone had dumped the bucket over her head. The fancy hair do turned to plastered down on her head and her makeup running down her cheeks. She was trying to wipe some of it away, but she didn't have enough tissues to take care of it.

The gentleman doing the narration waited until Barbra's dress had partially dried in the sun before he remembered the stack of towels beside the driver. A couple of people took one, Miss painted and padded asked for two, Barbra smiled at him and declined, just pulling her top out a bit to fan some air down it as she leaned forward. He got a nice view of everything to just above her nipples, and then her dress just plastered itself right back to her... damn what a tragedy.

The rest of the trip was very enjoyable and unfortunately dry. I shook the narrators hand with two tens in it, telling him and the driver thanks for a wonderful trip, one we will not soon forget. They just nodded and grinned in agreement.

We took our time getting off the boat, stopping near the end of the ramp, and at just about the right time, I turned to Barbra, winked at her, "You know babe, I sure got lucky with a natural beauty like you and not some cow that has to pile on the makeup to look presentable."

Barbra gasped a little, Miss painted and padded gasped A LOT. Barbra barely noticed but turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you," I said softly but loud enough for Miss painted and padded to hear and pulled her up for a nice kiss. You know she's right, it does work better with one hand cupping her ass. I might have to try two later.

I let her pull away a bit but still kept a hold of her ass, "I love you too," she said softly before leaning in for more kissing.

We stayed there a bit until a woman walking by cleared her throat at us. We smiled at her and I gave Barbra one last peck before releasing her ass. We walked slowly to the truck, arms around each others waist. I followed her into the truck, cupping her ass part way up the steps.

As soon as the door closed Barbra pushed her dress down, put my hands on her tits and started unbuttoning my shirt. "That was sooooo hot!"

"What part?" tweaking her nipples making her faultier a bit and moan.

"All of it, the teasing and playing. The way you looked at me wet and almost naked on the boat. You looked like your cock was going to rip your jeans."

"It felt like it, I meant what I said, if I could have gotten away with it I would have taken you right there."

"Cunt or ass?"

"Both, I'd have pulled your dress down so your tits were swinging in the wind as I bent you over the seats, drove my cock in your pussy and my thumb in your ass gripping you hard and fucking you even harder. Listening to you scream in orgasm in front of all those people."

"OH FUCK!" Barbra sunk to her knees pulling my pants down and devouring my hard cock. She fucked her own throat for several strokes before I couldn't hold off. I grabbed her head unloading as I began to black out, she was literally sucking the life out of me...

I jumped the sensation was so intense. There was Barbra sitting on the floor between my legs. How I had managed to catch the edge of the booth seat and not fall completely to the floor I'll never know. She was sitting there with her head on my thigh, sticking her tongue out to catch the little dribble from the tip of my now very soft cock. I jumped again.

Barbra snickered, but kept her head on my thigh. She brought her hand up to slowly stroke my cock. She grinned at me and then leaned forward and took my soft cock in, it barely touched the back of her mouth. "Yup, fully drained," she said.

She giggled, I groaned and slapped my fore head falling back in the booth. I heard shuffling, and tipped my head up to see that magnificent ass bent over at the frig. Barbra stood back up and handed me a cold bottle of water. I took a healthy swig, and looked at her putting a hand on her waist. "Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you high and dry."

"You didn't," I looked up at her questioningly. "You were in me, you came, I came, a bit..." she started to blush.

I looked down at the floor and noticed the little puddle where she had been kneeling. She started to turn away. I stopped her and reached toward her pussy, she kicked her knee out and let me have access to her. I dipped my finger into her wet pussy noticing the whole inside of her thighs were wet. I brought her juices to my mouth, "Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, MMMMMMMM."

I grabbed her butt and pulled her toward me. I inhaled her scent and licked her thigh. She sighed and leaned into me and letting me enjoy her a bit. "You keep that up and we'll never get the tractor delivered on time."

I looked back up at her grinning, "I'm tempted."

Barbra ruffled my hair like she did JJ, then backed up pulling me to standing. She kneeled to pull my slacks up, giving my cock a quick suck before pulling them all the way up. "We'll resume this tonight."

"Hell yes!"

I stumbled to the drivers seat and managed to get us moving. The next few hours were wonderful, watching Barbra sort and put away things from her bag and boxes, all naked, smiling at me watching her in the mirror. Barbra putting a new bottle of shampoo in the rack gave me an idea. I looked down at the fuel gauge and grinned.

I went a little further than I originally planned. I wanted to pull over around sunset again, but that would have been too soon. Barbra came up to check about stopping for supper, but I told her we'd get something when we stopped for fuel in a little while.

I pulled into the truck stop, hoping my calculations were correct. Evidentially I was getting better mileage than I thought. I should have been able to stop with room to spare. I had to stop just below the filler neck... but I had enough gallons for a shower ticket!

I pulled around and found a parking spot, "We're not heading down the road?"

"Nope, we're heading in to take a shower."

"But we have a shower."

"But ours only holds one..."

She looked at me for a second, then her eyes went wide, "OH!"

Barbra grabbed one of the Wal-Mart bags and tossed our shampoos in and was headed toward the door. "Um Barbra..."

"Yeah..." she stopped just short of the door.

"As much as I love your outfit, not everybody else might not have the same outlook."

She looked down and realized she was still naked, "Oh..." she grabbed her dress from earlier, snugged it up under her tits, tucking it under further than today to the point the top edge of her areola were exposed.

"Works for me!"

We went to the fuel desk with the pump coupon, Barbra handed him the slip. "Um, which one has the most room?"

He looked between us, bushed and handed us the door code, "Number seven."

Barbra giggled and did the finger waive, "Thanks." For as tightly as she was holding my arm, her hips were swinging wildly from the way she was bumping mine.

When the door closed it was like we were in our own little world. I looked at Barbra and took her face in my hands, kissing her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, her lippppssssss...

Time stood still again, those lovely little moments when everything is perfect.

Barbra's fingers were on my shirt buttons, she pushed it off my shoulders and reached for my pants. As my pants and shorts came down my cock went down her throat. I groaned and grabbed for the wall. Barbra held me deep in her, massaging my aching cock with her throat a bit before pulling off and licking the tip grinning up at me.

That grin never left her face as she dropped her dress and stepped to the shower, drawing me in as she backed under the warm water. Holding each other as it cascaded over us, around us, between us.

Taking Barbra's shampoo I began to work it in, massaging her scalp, hearing her soft moan as I did. Feeling her slip and slide across me, my cock hardening between her legs, Barbra reaching down to lift my cock up between her pussy lips. Rotating her hips back and forth letting her lips surround my cock, reaching down with my soapy hands to squeeze and play with her tits and nipples, strumming her nipples when I could.

Turning Barbra around and tipping her head back to rinse her head while bumping her clit with the tip of my cock as she rinsed with a contented grin.

Barbra rinsed and stayed right where she was to start shampooing me, but then she pulled close putting me against her lips as she did my scalp, feeling her nipples every so often in my chest. Feeling her plastered against me as she reached around to do the back, I was in heaven.

As soon as I rinsed I turned us sideways to the water and wrapped my arms around her, the warm water trickling down between us as I held her tight and tried to kiss her into submission as she kept slipping my cock back and forth between her lips.

When we did eventually break the kiss I merely reached for the soap and began on her back and resumed kissing Barbra. Working her back and reaching down to her ass. I had to break the kiss to continue lathering her up, but nibbled on her chest as I passed it lathering her legs.

Mmmmmm, but that did put me face to face with her shaved pussy. I lathered up her legs, working the inside to get her to spread her legs, then brought my hands to her ass to pull her to me. Barbra moaned as I touched her clit, kicking her knee out and grabbing my head.

I could feel her leg quivering so I turned her to the side wall and began feasting on her. Shifting my hands from behind to kind of under her ass, putting a knee up to rest an elbow on as I took her weight as her other leg came up to open herself up completely to me.

Barbra was on the verge of an orgasm, I slipped a hand up between her legs and slipped a finger in her pussy and another in her ass as I nipped her clit.

"AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

I kept finger fucking her pussy and ass, alternating between sucking her clit between my lips and nipping on it lightly. I kept going as long as I could, but for as enjoyable as her pussy is my neck could only take so much. Even leaving my finger in her I could feel her ass clenching against it when I took a few extra licks.

I slowly let her down to the floor and went back under the water to finish my shower, looking down at a post orgasmic woman with legs sprawled, not hiding a thing from me. I had just finished rinsing off when Barbra crawled over to me and squirted some shampoo in her cleavage.

She grinned up at me as she wrapped her tits around my cock, "Fuck my knockers." The first words we had spoken since coming in here.

I gripped her tits just above her hands and started sliding back and forth between them. Barbra tipped her head down and watched my cock disappear and reappear between them. I was driving pretty hard between her tits, sending nice ripples up through them as I hit the underside.

"Close," I grunted.

"Do it."

I gave a few last strokes, feeling my legs tighten, straining and then releasing, shot after shot on Barbra's grinning face. Some how I managed to stay standing but staggered back under the water, getting a mouthful of water and sputtering a bit as Barbra giggled and rinsed her chest, she did wipe a bit of my cum from her face and lick it off her finger before rinsing off completely.

We (I) staggered out of the shower and began drying off, each of us grinning at the other. I was drying off and just had to stop and look at her.

Barbra had that glow about her, she wasn't skinny or fat, just right. Curves where she should, and those TITS! But she had a face that you could look at all day, no makeup needed, even with wet hair she was ... "Gorgeous."

Barbra's mouth dropped open, then brought her towel up to cover her face. "Not hardly, I haven't got any makeup on, my hair is all over, I..."

I interrupted her, pulling her towel down and drawing her to me. "Gorgeous," and kissed her softly. I didn't get any argument this time.

"At least I'm not high maintenance," Barbra said slipping her dress on her still slightly damp body, tucking it up under her tits, then grinning and reaching in and flipping her nipple rings up to put the jewels up in plain sight.

"Barbra, all women are high maintenance in one way or another. Some ways are just much more enjoyable." I managed to get out while she was groping me through my slacks while I was trying to put my shirt on.

We grabbed out stuff grinning at each other, she linked her arm in mine as we went out the door, "At least I'm not a thousand dollar a night." Giggling at the thought.

The gasp from the older attendant lady behind us just made her laugh.

We got a couple of pieces of pie to go and headed back to the truck, deciding on just making sandwiches instead of getting a sit down meal. I checked the chains and fired the truck up. I was about to pullout when a sheriff's car pulled up in front of the truck and flipped its lights on. Two officers got out, one walking to either side of the truck.

I rolled the window down a bit, "Can I help you officers?"

"Shut the engine off and step out of the truck please."

"What's this about?"

"Shut the engine off and step out of the truck please."

I brought my cell phone up so he could see it, "Unless you tell me what this is about I'm calling nine one one."

"Sir, we have a report that you have a prostitute in your vehicle."

"A what? You've got to be kidding."

"No sir."

"HONEY!"

"Yes?"

"Could you stick your head up here for a moment?"

A few seconds later Barbra's head came through the curtain. The rest of her naked body was going to follow but she stopped short when she saw the cops. "What the hell."

"Honey, these officers seem to be under the impression that you're a prostitute."

"WHAT!"

The cop spoke up again, "Please sir, shut the truck off and exit the vehicle."

"Do it slow and follow my lead," Barbra whispered as she ducked back into the truck.

So I did just that, shut down all the lights, then set the air brakes, then shut off the engine. Once it stopped I unhooked my seat belt and opened the door. As I was turning to get out Barbra was right behind me in her shorts and dress shirt, the tails hanging not tied.

As Barbra hit the ground she closed the door and hit the outside keypad locking the doors. "Now what is this all about officers?"

The cop got a bit edgy when she locked the doors, "Ma'am, we've had a report of prostitution and we need to take a look inside the vehicle."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers