Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"DAMN!" Jackson gasped.

I crawled up and kicked it over to let it warm up. "Not bad if I do say so myself."

Jackson hopped up quicker than I gave him credit for. He looked in and around and under. "How long?"

"This one took us a little over a year."

He turned to look at me, "Us?"

"I worked with a guy out near Seattle, this was our last one together."

"And after Nashville..."

"Anywhere but Seattle."

Jackson looked at me, barely nodded, and the subject was closed.

I released the front chain, "You want to guide or drive?"

Jackson didn't answer, he just hopped up and nudged the throttle grinning almost as much as Barbra had. I stood back as he backed it down, no help needed.

He shut it down and just sat there grinning, "Last time I was on one of these was before I enlisted."

Barbra came back around the barn and pulled up beside us. She shut it off, released the clutch a little too soon making it jump. But in spite of that she stood up with her hands in the air, "I want my license!"

Jackson and I chuckled and she scowled at us.

I pulled the truck around to the barn, and under the expert guidance of JJ, we rolled Barbra's car off and into the shop.

Barbra opened the back, handed a decent sized box to JJ and took a bag herself and pointed to the truck.

We popped the hood on her car and looked it over a bit. It did at least crank over, but Jackson wouldn't know more until he tore into it.

As I went to the truck Barbra and JJ came back out with different stuff and headed to the house. I got a quick peck as she passed.

Jackson and I got the tractor and trike loaded, chained, and tarped. Ready to pull out whenever Barbra was ready.

Tess was trying to make me FAT! She did up a roast with all the trimmings, I finally had to call time and push myself away from the table.

We sat back chatting until Jackson mentioned desert, seems JJ had a hankering for s'mores and Jackson was THE expert around here on them. He tossed a few pieces of wood in the fire pit and let it get hot while he and JJ got things ready. Barbra disappeared and came back with a small glass of my Makers Mark. She took a little sip before handing it to me grinning.

We sat back, Barbra sideways on my lap with her arm around my neck as we watched Grandfather and Grandson at the fire pit under Grandmothers supervision.

JJ went gang busters on the s'mores, devouring the first two almost before they were cool enough to eat. He brought the third over to us, Barbra fed me a bite, then herself. On the third bite some chocolate dribbled on my chin, she wiped it off slowly and then licked her finger clean.

"Moooommmmmm!" he ran back to the fire pit with Jackson and Tess laughing. As soon as his back was turned Barbra licked my chin.

Barbra took another sip of my drink and kicked her head back looking up at the stars, "This reminds me of our second night together..."

I think Tess was going to choke on her wine.

That launched Barbra into the story of showing her the sunset, followed by laying out on the tail of the trailer under the stars and falling asleep.

JJ about nodded off sitting there, so Barbra prompted him to head for the shower. The four of us sat there a bit enjoying the night sky, listening to the fire cackle as it slowly died out, the wonderful aroma of wood smoke.

Tess soon got up to go check on JJ, followed shortly by Jackson as he finished his beer. Once I herd the screen door slam I put my arm around Barbra and rolled her to me. She put her arm behind my neck and we kissed. Not the mad passionate gotta cum kiss, an 'I just want to hold you' kiss, an 'I love feeling you next to me' kiss.

Barbra untangled herself from my lap and put the screen over the fire pit, "I'm going to go check on JJ." She leaned over and gave me one last peck with her hand on my jaw.

I downed the last sip of Makers Mark and headed around the house to the truck. The dark truck, strangely silent. I stood inside for a moment, the only light from the step waiting to time out. As it began to fade I reached over and hit the generator start, the truck coming to light moments later.

My same old truck and yet not my same old truck. JJ's stuff was gone, but there were cups in the sink, my now almost empty bottle of Makers Mark on the counter. Barbra's bags up on her bunk, our bunk still a mess from this morning. Her scrunchie hanging in the shower under her shampoo.

I put the bottle back up in the cupboard and sat on the edge of the booth seat, even the aroma of the truck had changed. Not anything I could put a finger on, but a nice change none the less. I grinned at the thought of this last week, the total old man's fantasy. Tonight with Jackson and Tess, Barbra and JJ, sitting around the fire. Wondering when the bubble was going to burst.

I was deep in thought, probably fueled by good food, good company, and maybe just a touch of alcohol... maybe.

Barbra opened the door and was coming up the steps when I broke out of my stupor. "I thought you'd spend the night in a real bed."

Barbra stepped over and put her arms around my neck drawing herself to me, her tits just under my chin. "HA! Jackson likes to get up and have his breakfast BEFORE he goes out to wake the chickens."

I had to chuckle at that.

"And besides, I belong in OUR bed," as she pulled my face into her cleavage. What can I say, I nibbled on the edges of her cleavage and reached around to squeeze and play with her butt.

She let me play a bit more, then stepped back and shucked her clothes, no stripping for me or teasing, just get them off and get naked. "Shower time!" I was hoping for a bit of a shower show, but it to was a no nonsense wash up and rinse down. "NEXT!" I did enjoy quite the titty jiggle as she dried her hair, but with those beauties that was inevitable.

I didn't take quite the quick shower, but I was thinking of a way to make it bigger so we could shower together. I came out to that lovely vision again, Barbra on her belly with her legs kicked up and ankles crossed. "Do you have any idea how damn beautiful you are?"

Barbra just turned to me with a twinkle in her eye, "All I'd need is the big hairdo and I could be one of your magazine girls." She bit her lip as she pulled out a few more magazines. Barbra had been pulling out my magazines and we had been going through them since she had found them the first time. She had a stack we'd already been through beside her and was getting down to the bottom of the stack still in the headboard.

Barbra pulled out the next one and just looked at it, then turned it to me and said slowly, "Ken, what's this one?"

I looked down to see the cover showing a woman bent over a table getting her ass whipped, bright red marks across her cheeks, "It's a three fer."

"A what?"

"A three fer. Some of the oddball magazines don't always sell that well, and they'll package three magazines in a pack for a special, the ones that sell like my retro on the outside, and a mystery magazine on the inside. Sometimes it's an okay magazine, sometimes it's an odd ball like that one. I usually just pitch the odd balls. Must not have with that one for some reason."

"So I don't have to worry about you wanting to take a whip to my ass?" still a bit cautious.

I chuckled, "maybe give you a swat or two while I'm fucking your ass, but no, no whips and stuff. Don't remember even cracking it open."

"OH!" she grinned back and wiggled her ass.

I crawled in beside her, rubbing my hand on that lovely ass.

"Some people actually like this stuff?" she said picking the magazine back up and turning the cover to me.

I shrugged, "Different strokes for different folks. Some guys like tits, some ass, some legs. Just like some women like getting their ass fucked and some don't," dipping a finger between her cheeks and rubbing her ass. "Hell I dated a woman that didn't want her pussy eaten, wasted four months to find that out."

Barbra looked at me wide eyed, "What kind of crazy woman wouldn't want a tongue in her cunt!"

I just shrugged again, "thankfully not you."

Barbra grinned, "honey you can eat me anytime anywhere." I think my playing with her ass was getting to her, she rolled against me dislodging my hand. She opened the magazine and began paging through it, the first few were more of the cover, then we came to a scene of a blindfolded woman tied spread eagle to a big bed, a... well I don't know what you call it. A two foot long 'whip' that had a few dozen strips about a quarter inch wide across her belly.

"FUCK THAT WOULD HURT!" Barbra exclaimed.

I snickered, "He's not hurting her, he's teasing her..." she looked at me like I was crazy. I pointed to the picture, "see, no red marks, and if he was swinging it it wouldn't be all fanned out. Instead he's dragging it across her. Her mind is filling in what she can't see, that those strips tickling her could be stinging her instead. And being tied up and blindfolded just intensifies it."

Barbra looked closer, and took an interest in the next few pages showing close up of it across her tits and shaved pussy. About half way through the magazine we came across a spread that really took her interest.

Picture this: a woman laid back on a table. Her belly criss-crossed with rope tying her to the table, her arms tied to her sides under the criss-cross. Her ankles tied back to her thighs, ropes around her knees holding her spread wide open. Her head strapped back, and her pendulous tits wrapped up in rope, the tips dark and over flowing the rope with her nipples tied up similar with twine.

The next page was the same woman, but this time she was getting her ass and mouth fucked by two guys. Close ups followed of her ass and throat, the one Barbra stopped on was a bit of an up shot of the womans' tits and nipples bound up with her being throat fucked in the back ground just slightly out of focus.

I was getting hard at looking at all this in spite of myself.

Barbra rolled away from me a bit, reached for the headboard and pulled out her little tube of lube and a rubber. She handed it to me, and in a raspy voice, "fuck my ass."

I put a little on the rubber after quickly rolling it on and a dab on her ass making her hiss. Barbra flipped back to the picture of the two guys fucking the woman tied to the table. "FUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEE..." she groaned as I slid in her.

She turned to the close up of the cock in the woman's ass. "Fuck me like you did the first time babe, I want to fell like it's coming out my throat."

I reached around and pulled her tight, grabbing a tit in each hand and drove into her. Fucking that tight ass like I was never going to stop. When I rearranged my hands to the opposite tit to get a better grip Barbra groaned and turned to the close up of those tied tits and began cumming.

She was cumming and screaming while staring at the picture, her ass was spasming around me and I couldn't take it. I unloaded like I hadn't cum in weeks, feeling her pussy soaking my balls watching her run her fingers over the picture of those tied up tits...

Barbra was on her belly, her body still quivering, her face in the magazine still open to that picture. I rolled out and cleaned up, putting a damp towel between her legs just in case, she only moaned and began another little orgasm. I killed the lights and generator and crawled in beside her, me against her for a change. I couldn't help myself and let my pinkie drop to her ass. "yessss" she hissed softly before finally dropping off to sleep.

___

I woke by my self strangely, Barbra up getting breakfast, well toast and coffee. But a bit silent. I pulled the curtain back to see her in a dress shirt, only the bottom two buttons again. One of these days I'm going to have to say something to her about that, she should really leave those two unbuttoned don't you think?

I came up behind her nestling my cock in the crease of her ass and reaching around to cup and lift her tits and kiss her neck. She was a bit tense, "What's wrong babe?" kissing her neck again.

Barbra hung her head and looked back towards our bed. I looked and saw the magazine still laying there. OH, the being tied up thing. I turned her around and she buried her head in my shoulder. I tipped her head up and kissed her softly, at least that was the intention. A moment later she was wrapped arms and legs around me kissing me like she was starving. "I was afraid..." she managed to get out one time when she came up for air.

I grabbed her butt and sat her on the edge of the counter, Barbra never letting her arms and legs go. I cupped her chin and gave her another soft kiss, "It isn't such a stretch for you to like that." I let my hands drop and wrap around the outside of her tits and give them a squeeze, "You like your tight bras and girdles, and your big ACE bandages wrapped around these bauties." She blushed at that, "It's okay that you would enjoy being tied up a bit, feeling those ropes restricting your movement."

"It wasn't so much that as..." she put her hands on mine and squeezed.

"Ohhhh..." I gave them my own squeeze, then dipped my head to nip at her nipples. I dropped her hands and mine and pulled her tightly to me hearing her sigh. I held her good and tight and nibbled on her ear. "And since you enjoy being trussed up tight, today we're going to do the opposite. As soon as we pull out you get naked. No bra no panties, no jeans, no nothing. If we leave the truck you can throw a dress on, but nothing under it but your shoes."

I saw her eyes sparkle, "You too?"

I chuckled, "I have to have my pants on driving, but any time I'm within reach of your body I am going to have a hand on you. Touching your thighs, fingering your pussy and ass, squeezing your nipple. I may even make you come up beside me, wet your fingers in your spread pussy, and feed them to me to clean."

"Okay!" she giggled. We got dressed enough to get out and say our goodbye's, JJ hugging Barbra and her admonishing him to behave. I got a handshake, but I pulled him up for a hug, he really was a good kid. I hug from Tess, and a FIRM handshake from Jackson and an admonishment to take care of Barbra and we were on the road.

Two turns down the road and the clothes came flying up at me. I turned to see Barbra with her hands up behind her head and her knee kicked out. "Hubba hubba," made her grin. I glance back a few times, seeing her drag her stuff out and spread it all over the floor. All the different views of her naked body was keeping me hard enough to want to go back there and give her a good fucking. From the grin as she looked at me she knew it too.

Barbra came up and leaned over my shoulder hanging her bare tit over onto my chest, "We'll need to make a grocery stop somewhere along the way, and we've about emptied the Makers Mark."

"Going to have to be a Wal-Mart or something like that with a big parking lot unless you want to stop long enough to unload the trike."

"No that will do."

There was an air horn from beside us and we looked over at the guy beside us trying to drive and look over at Barbra leaned over my chest. "I think he likes what he's seeing."

"Well than this will make him cum in his shorts." Barbra did the little finger wave, blew him a kiss, then sunk down like she was heading for my lap. What she did was lay back out of sight against the passenger seat, spread her pussy, and run her fingers back and forth very nosily. I looked over at the guy beside us, "Yup, either he came in his shorts or he's having a heart attack."

I slowed enough to let him get ahead and pull in front of us, Barbra sat up and fed me the fingers that were in her pussy, her sweet delicious pussy.

We made it down though Madison and were on the outer suburbs when I spotted a Wal-Mart Super Store sign, so we pulled off. I was handed my shirt while Barbra slipped a dress on, what there was of it. Strapless gauzy and short. An elastic band halfway up her chest letting a fair amount of cleavage show, another tucked way under them letting her pierced nipples become plainly visible and stopping barely at mid thigh. "I haven't worn this in a while, it's not too tight is it?" she asked while circling her nipples with her fingers.

I looked down at the fabric stretched tight across those beauties, "Never," I grinned.

"Good," taking my hand and putting it on her bare mound under her dress. She squeezed her legs together enough to keep my hand there while she reached up and undid two buttons on my shirt and then played with my chest hair.

"Better?"

"Much," she said releasing my hand and taking the other once we got out the door.

I had a jiggling wiggling woman beside me walking across the lot. The breeze flipping her dress this way and that showing lots of leg., and the air curtain coming into the store plastered the rest of the dress against her momentarily leaving nothing to the imagination.

I think the kid sitting on the floor stocking the bottom shelf came in his pants.

Barbra made a few stops around the meat department, she stopped in front of one of the freezer doors, looked around inside a moment, then closed it grinning. "Can you think of anything you want to nibble on dear?"

I almost came in my pants seeing those nipples standing up hard and proud.

We made one last stop over in automotive and I found just what I was looking for. A little mirror mounted on a bean bag to keep an eye on the kids in the back seat, Barbra snickered at me as I lowered it to try and look up her dress. She looked around then lifted the front to let me see without the mirror, her pussy lips glistening in the light.

Barbra stopped at one of those brochure racks just inside the door, pulling a few for the Dells. She held up one showing the Ducks, "You ever rode one of these?"

"Couple of times in the service, but never for fun."

"Could we?" she asked batting her eye lashes.

I laughed, "We'll check the web site and see." Barbra jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me. I saw the reflection in the glass of her ass appearing momentarily as she slid down me before her dress dropped back into place, NICE!

I made the once around on the load while Barbra headed for the truck. I came in to her ass as she stretched up to the upper cabinets, she just might convert me to a bit of an ass man yet. She took my shirt off, rubbed her nipples in my chest hair, then pushed me towards the drivers' seat.

As soon as she had things put away she got on her laptop. "We doing upper, lower, or both?"

"What do we have time for?"

More clicking, "assuming no major traffic delays, we'd get there for the last full trip with half an hour to spare."

"How much difference between the full and either half?"

"Ballpark forty percent."

"And I suppose you'd like to do the full?" I didn't hear a response so I looked in my newly installed bean bag mirror, to see Barbra grinning at me, hands behind her head doing the shoulder shake to make her chest move. "Fine," I said grinning. She scurried up to the front. I got a quick smooch, and grope of my firm cock, and then she plopped down in the passenger seat legs spread to program it in the Garmin.

"How much will this add to the drive time?" I looked at her programming the Garmin, down to her dripping pussy, and back up to her grinning.

"Half a day roughly, it will put us in later tomorrow instead of mid day, assuming you don't ravage me too much tomorrow morning." The last part followed by fingers in pussy and then to my mouth. Man she is SOOOO going to get fucked tonight!

A few hours later we pulled in, Barbra slipping that little strapless dress on, and me my white shirt, I even remembered to leave the upper buttons undone.

We got our tickets for the last upper / lower run of the day and milled about a bit, checking the info boards, wandering in through the air-conditioned shops then back outside, Barbra enjoying teasing me and a few others in the process of going in and out as her dress became slightly translucent with her sweat. I cupped her jaw and kissed her lightly, "You know you're giving that young man by the window a terrible problem don't you?"

acup
acup
1,122 Followers