Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,114 Followers

"What's your probable cause?"

"Like I said Ma'am, we've had a report of prostitution in the area."

Barbra crossed her arms under her obviously braless tits, "And I'll ask you AGAIN officer. What is your probable cause?"

"Ma'am, we can get a warrant to search the truck if we have to."

"Good luck with that, I don't know a federal judge in the world that would sign off on that with no probable cause."

"We don't need a federal judge for that."

"You do if you want to search military property."

The cop shone his flashlight back on the truck and then up and down us, "I don't see any military property here," he said with a grin leaving his flashlight shining on Barbra's chest.

"God damn civilians," Barbra turned to me, winking when the cops couldn't see her, "Give me your phone Lieutenant."

"Ma'am," handing her my phone.

Barbra began dialing, "Use our phone Ma'am," holding out his cell phone.

Barbra looked right at him and kept on dialing, "Your phone SYNC 3 encrypted?"

"Huh?"

"I didn't think so." Barbra put the phone to her ear, a few seconds later, "Major Whiles for Colonel Payne."

"I don't care where he is I need to speak with him."

She covered the mic with her hand, "AH SHIT!" she exclaimed softly.

"Put it on speaker," the cop said. Barbra glared at him, "Put it on speaker," he repeated putting his hand on the butt of his gun.

Barbra rolled her eyes and then put it on speaker but held it in front of her face.

There was a bit of silence, then "Major, you better have a damn good reason for pulling me away from my grandson's birthday party."

"Yes sir, it's just that..."

"You're calling to tell me that you're back on schedule right? Not that you've had another break down right Major, or should I be calling you Captain Whiles? Just where the hell are you calling me from anyway Major?"

"We're South of Madison headed for..."

"WHAT! You're scheduled for delivery by oh nine hundred. How the hell are you going to make that delivery Captain?"

The cop was enjoying the conversation a bit too much.

"Sir, that's what I was calling about. We were going to drive through the night but we ran into a little problem with the locals."

"What KIND of problem?"

"Well um..."

"Spit it out Major."

"Well sir the locals are under the impression that Lieutenant Johnson hired me as a prostitute."

There was a bit of silence, then a big roaring belly laugh, and it didn't quit.

"That's NOT funny sir."

The laughter died down a bit.

"Don't you say it, don't you say one god damn word or I'll tell Marjorie where you hide your cigars."

"All right Major, all right. Take me off speaker and let me talk to this yahoo."

Barbra hit the button and handed it to the cop. He listened for a moment then his eyes went wide and the flashlight dropped from Barbra's chest. "Thank you sir for clearing this up." a bit more of a pause, "no sir that won't be necessary, enjoy your party."

He handed the phone back to me, looked a bit worried at Barbra, then nodded, "Have a nice night Ma'am." Turned and waived the other deputy back to the car like he was in a hurry, they left in a cloud of dust.

I hit the door code and we climbed in, my hand helping Barbra's ass up the step. Barbra barely made it through the curtain when she fell to the floor laughing, her chest moving so nicely.

She calmed down a bit, "So you want to clue me in on what just happened?"

"Well since I said cigars, he told the cop my husband was a scout sniper. He could go ahead and write up the report, but my husband was a VERY jealous man and if he put my name and prostitute on the same piece of paper he better have his life insurance paid because he would never hear it coming."

I looked at her, then chuckled, "Sounds like this isn't the first time this has happened."

"Only a few, if I had said candy jar he would have told him it was my wife and she was sniper for some police department like LA or something."

I just shook my head.

Barbra unbuttoned her top and caressed her tits. "Ken, get us out of this podunk county and then come to bed." She stood up and dropped her shorts, then looked over her back as she crawled into the bunk. I groaned and headed for the drivers seat.

I drove for an hour or so until I just had to pull over. I crawled back into the bunk, and I curled up with Barbra for a change. Under her shoulder with a nipple in my mouth and my other hand cupping her mound. She moaned slightly when I let my finger slip between her lips to touch her clit...

___

Don't forget to vote!

acup
acup
1,114 Followers