Barbie Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I stood back up, holding her arms wide as I looked her up and down enjoying the beauty before me. I brought her hands together and kissed the backs, then led her to our bed. Barbra laid down, spreading her legs and letting the dildo slowly emerge from her pussy, then grabbing the end and slowly fuck herself as I undressed.

Barbra smiled as I dropped my shorts, my hard cock bouncing out making her bite the corner of her lip. As I stepped toward our bunk she pulled the dildo out and held her arms out to me. I kneeled and crawled in on top of her, not stopping as I slid deep into her and laid on top of her, mashing her tits between us as I leaned down for a nice kiss. Not a mad frenzy, just the two of us enjoying each other.

Barbra pulled me down to put my head beside hers, "This is where you belong..." she whispered. Barbra put her ankles in my ass and rotated her hips up to get the last bit of me in her. "Fill me..."

I pulled up to look her in the eye, "You got most of it already. Us old guys don't have quite the recovery."

Barbra smiled up at me, "But you have the endurance, and besides, with most of it in my ass and down my throat, there won't be quite as much to dribble down my thighs this evening," clamping her pussy around my cock.

We kissed and I moved in her sweet pussy, not attacking, just enjoying each other. Feeling her take me in and release me, feeling her warm pussy enveloping me and feeling the cool air on my wet cock.

Barbra was beginning to tremble and I was trying to hold off to cum with her, "Fill me..." she said as she clamped down on me. I couldn't hold off, I drove into her and gave her all I had left. It wasn't much, but a lot of nice spasms in her quivering pussy, Barbra holding me tight and having a nice little orgasm under me.

We laid there catching our breath, I began to roll off Barbra when she stopped me. "Stay..." I turned my head to her and kissed her, all my weight on top of her. I was worried about her, but she smiled. "This is better than my big bra..."

Ahhhh! I let my arms go under her and wrap around her while laying on her, then hugged her tight while still laying on her. I could feel her breath go out as she smiled. "ffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk..." She sighed, quivering and letting my now soft cock slip from her pussy as she had a small orgasm.

I finally rolled off of her and looked at the clock. "I gotta get the grill started..."

"You got my fire started..."

I just slapped my forehead and groaned. I rolled out and grabbed my clothes, Barbra sat up and snagged my shorts grinning. So it was jeans and a shirt, haven't had a better reason to go commando in a LONG time.

I grabbed my charcoal, metal bucket, and wire brush from the back compartment and went to clean the grill. I had just gotten the previous users remains scraped from the grill when Barbra came out in a lovely gauzy peasant dress. Obviously braless from the movement and shadow of nipple showing.

She stepped out and looked around, then grinned and lifter her dress to show me she was also commando, then rotated her leg to show me she was indeed dribbling down her thighs. I just grinned and shook my head.

I picked up the wire brush and Barbra started laughing, "What?"

"Boys and their toys..."

"Humph!" I held up my wire brush... in the chuck of my cordless drill and gave the grill one last quick once over before getting out the charcoal. Work smart, not hard!

I got the charcoal started with the maximum amount of flame... just because. Once it settled down I came back into... Son of a bitch she's gorgeous...

"You're letting flies in..."

I stepped in and kept staring at her ass... I was becoming a bit of an ass man, especially since it was sticking out of the back of her apron. But when she turned around I remembered why I was a tit man, her apron captured between her nipples with her nipple rings outside the apron to make sure they didn't get covered.

Barbra grinned at me, "I thought I'd take my dress off to let my thighs dry out a bit, wouldn't want to give Hank the wrong idea with a big wet spot on my dress now would we? He might think you've been ravaging me for the last few hours..."

I stepped toward her to do just that.

"Uh uh, sit. I'm dribbling bad enough with you looking at me. You play now and I'll have to stand all the way through supper." I grinned, that wasn't a bad thought.

I watched her work prepping the steaks, wrapping the potatoes, wiggling her ass at me... I was almost to the breaking point when I heard Hank pull in. I got up, squeezed a cheek, groped a tit and nibbled on her neck. "I'm not finished with you yet."

"Good..." she said softly as I went out to greet our wayward travelers.

Hank and Grace came out to greet me, the kids were still glued to their game.

"Everything okay?" Hank asked with Grace on his arm.

I was about to answer him when the side door opened and Hank looked past me and grinned. Grace was a bit bug eyed but grinning as well.

"Hey guys. Better get situated, steaks and baked potatoes going on now."

I grinned watching her jiggle over to the grill, and turn her back and bend slightly to put the food on the grill, her dress falling perfectly between her cheeks. We watched her plop things on then saunter over to us and put her arm around my waist. "I'll put burgers on for the kids later."

Barbra pulled my arm around her waist from where I had put it in the small of her back. "JJ didn't give you any trouble did he?"

"No.. he.. uh..." Hank stumbled trying not to look at Barbra's' thinly covered chest.

Grace hip bumped him, "No he was a nice young man."

Hank just smiled.

"Good!" Barbra turned back to the truck and called over her shoulder, "What do you want to drink honey? Water, soda, or... something else?"

Grace coughed and slapped at my shoulder as she went by to follow Barbra. Hank was looking between me and the retreating ladies. I just grinned and shrugged. He went to hook up and level out while I went to tend the grill.

I couldn't quit grinning. I was living any mans wet dream. A huge chested woman that wants it in the ass, down her throat, and on her tits... and likes older men to boot! I was afraid that I was going to wake up from this dream and find myself alone in my bunk. Grace came out of the truck about the time Hank had their RV leveled. She was grinning but shaking her finger at me as she went by. I just smiled at her.

Barbra came out no longer in her dress, she had changed to a dress shirt with the tails tied and her long shorts. She came over and wrapper her arms around my waist and tipped her head back with puckered lips. I gave her a not so quick peck. "The kids are staying with us tonight."

"OH?"

"You're a corrupting influence on Grace."

I reached over to pull her shirt open to get a better look at her chest, "Me huh? You sure it wasn't my Barbie doll teasing Hank?"

"Never," she put my hand on her tit and put her arms behind my neck to pull me down for a nice kiss.

"EWWWWWW!!" we heard from beside us. JJ was standing there making a face at us kissing. Good thing he wasn't on the other side to see me groping Barbra.

Barbra snickered, gave me another quick peck and grabbed JJ's arm to drag him off to the truck.

A few minutes later they came out, JJ heading back to the RV, and Barbra carrying the plate of burgers.

We had an enjoyable evening, Barbra snuggling around me and Grace snuggling against Hank. I think the girls were having an unofficial contest to see who could tease their guy the most without the kids catching on. Grace was winning... or Hank was loosing... depending on how you looked at it. Personally I think we all won.

JJ plugged his game into the system in the twin bunk above us and it was game central for an hour or so. Then JJ and Sam finally settled in, with Sally retreating to the wedge bunk. I just cuddled up behind Barbra, her hand down my shorts and mine up her shirt.

___

I woke up to the curtain pulled closed and Barbra swallowing my cock moaning softly. I put the pillow over my face as she built up some speed and swallowed me to my balls as I erupted down her throat. I arched like I had been hit with an electric shock, seeing stars as she drank me in. When I was able to pull the pillow from my head I saw Barbra laying down beside my cock, licking me like an ice cream cone.

I shook my finger at her and was going to say something when I heard the bathroom door. She grinned, took one last lick, then pulled the covers over me and rolled out through the curtains. Them damn ornery young women... GRIN

It was a whirl wind day. Up the road for a fairly quick stop at Devils tower, hit the road to Mt. Rushmore, then we said good bye to our caravan companions. Hank and Grace heading north for some other stops, and us heading east to Madison. We made it to Murdo before calling it a night.

For as wild as yesterday and this morning had been tonight was... comfortable. We each took our shower with the outside curtain only half pulled. We cuddled and caressed, kissed and fondled. I cupped and squeezed her mound outside her shorts while Barbra tried to put her tongue down my throat. But we snuggled in with her under my arm, her fingers playing with my chest hair until she fell asleep.

___

I woke to her hand in my shorts around my firm cock and mine in her top cupping a nice tit and nipple. I tipped her head up with my free hand and lightly kissed her lips, rolling her nipple a little, momentarily forgetting we weren't alone. That spell was broken by the sounds of JJ rummaging through the frig. I did at least get to kiss her soft cleavage as she rolled over me to get out.

That was followed by 'What were you doing?' in giggly tone from JJ. Then there was some scuffling sounds that were immediately followed by JJ giggling and then screaming. Mom had trapped him!

I rolled out and JJ looked at me grinning, then at Barbra pointing a finger at him. He went back to his cereal but was still grinning.

Coffee and toast later and we were on the road again. JJ in the wedge playing his games, me behind the wheel, and Barbra at the table working on her laptop. For some reason working on her laptop required the tied dress shirt again, but paired with a short skirt. And with her knee kicked out I had a nice view most of the way up that skirt when I glanced back. Man I have to install a rear view mirror!

We had just crossed into Minnesota when Barbra came up beside me and squatted down. I turned to look and about ran off the road. She squatted with knees spread and skirt around her waist, "Anything in particular you want to eat for lunch?"

I looked between the road, her smile, and her wet pussy. I had to look at the road, I wanted to devour her.

"No, okay, well I'll make some sandwiches. Here's a sample of desert." She wiped a finger between her pussy lips and brought it to my lips to clean.

The next two hours were torture, she took pleasure in making little noises that would make me glance back. A leg kicked out to let me see more up her skirt, her back turned and bent over slightly with that skirt caught up deep in the crack of her ass. Coming up and leaning over putting her tit on my shoulder and nibbling on my neck or ear while putting her hand in my shirt to play with my chest hair. She must like hair!

I pulled into the truck stop and managed to get out and rearrange myself without drawing any attention. I was about half way through filling the tanks when Barbra came out, plastered herself against me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a wonderful kiss.

"You know I'm dribbling down my thighs and you haven't even filled me up yet," she whispered in my ear before resuming her kiss and grinding her mound into my hard cock.

I wrapped my arms around her mashing her chest to mine and leaned back picking her up making her squeak. I noticed her reflection in the pump behind her as the wind flipped her skirt around. "You know you're giving the guy behind us quite a look at your ass," I whispered back to her.

"As long as it's only your hands and cock back there I don't care. He'll have a busy hand tonight if he doesn't have his wife with him now won't he?"

I just squeezed her tighter and kissed her until the pump clicked off. I think she did about give the guy a heart attack when she opened the side door. She stopped for a moment, bent forward slightly, and flipped the back of her skirt up as she stepped up into the truck. WORKS FOR ME!

I managed to hang the pumps up and cap the tanks without screwing up with the image of Barbra's bare ass in my mind. I came in the side door and Barbra was bent over at the frig, her cheeks and glistening pussy visible momentarily as I stepped up.

Since she didn't straighten up I reached down and swiped my finger through her wet pussy. Barbra screeched, jumped, and spun around. I put one finger to my lips for her to be quiet, pointed to JJ's bunk, then licked her juices from my finger, "MMMmmmmmmm." Barbra gasped, snickered, and pushed me toward the drivers seat.

Shortly after we got back on the road Barbra plopped down in the passenger seat, one foot on the dash and one on my seat. That was bad enough, but when the aroma and sound of fingers in pussy got to me I should have put in for hazard pay trying to keep my eyes on the road. Evidentially an hour was sufficient torture as she hopped back up and went back to work on her laptop, even if it was with legs spread enough to tease me.

Once we got through Madison JJ came out of his cave and decided to ride shotgun, giving me directions. He argued with the Garmin a few times, until I pointed out that I couldn't go down some roads with the big truck. He seemed satisfied when we rejoined his route a little farther up the road. He grinned when Barbra leaned over and cupped her hand to whisper in my ear, "You are sooo going to fuck me silly tonight." If he only knew what she was whispering that made me grin like that he'd be screaming EEEEWWWWW for the next year.

I pulled up the drive, angling more toward the barn, I had barely stopped when JJ launched out the side door followed shortly by Barbra. I let the engine idle down a bit then shut it down and crawled out.

I came around the front of the truck and all conversation ceased. Barbra turned and grabbed my arm, "Jackson, this is my knight in shining amour. Ken this is Jackson and Tess, Jacks' parents." They both just looked at me, evidentially I was not what they were expecting.

Jackson and I looked each other over. While I had done my stint and gotten out of the Navy and was a 'civilian', Jackson was 'a Marine!' Even at his age he looked like he could still kick ass and take names. Hard muscle and crew cut like he had just mustered out. Probably had to kick him out kicking and screaming.

I held a hand out, "Jackson."

He returned it with a VERY firm grip, "Ken."

"I'm hungry..." JJ broke the mood and we all went inside. Drinks were offered all around, Jackson with his beer, the girls had some wine, I stuck with soft drinks, I had a feeling I was going to need my wits around me tonight.

After his sandwich JJ ran to the truck for his game console and then right upstairs. We sat back on the porch, Jackson and Tess in some old comfortable Adirondack chairs, Barbra and I on a bench swing. I sat back with my arms across the back, she just snuggled in beside me under my arm tucking her feet up under her butt. I was tempted to put my arm around her shoulder, when I really wanted to put it around her neck and drop my hand into her shirt and play with her nipples.

Tess and Jackson stopped talking and just looked at us. "So what made you stop and give Barbra a hand Ken?"

Before I could answer him Barbra spoke up, "well it wasn't for my good looks, his first sight of me was a blubbering woman."

I chuckled, "Well... uh..." was all I could say.

Barbra turned to me, "What?"

"That technically wasn't the first time I saw you."

"WHAT? When?"

"Well the first time," I paused and grinned, "Was when you went whizzing by me in Seattle dancing in the seat singing to the radio while JJ was glued to his game."

Barbra looked, her mouth opened, her mouth closed and she turned beet red as Jackson and Tess laughed.

Barbra turned and buried her head in my shoulder and lightly pounded my chest with her fist. "You are sooo terrible." I did put my arm around her now.

Tess finally spoke up, "So JJ tells us he had a wonderful time. I have to say thanks for that, we wouldn't have been able to make the trip from here."

"It was my pleasure. I haven't had that much fun since the kids were little."

"So your wife doesn't travel with you?" Tess asked fishing like any woman would.

I cringed, my gut turned into a knot and the world went gray, I probably squeezed Barbra's shoulder a bit hard from her gasp.

I heard Barbra in a fog, "She ran off with her girlfriend." I felt her arms around me and I just sat there shaking. Tess didn't say anything for a while, then got up to get some snacks. Jackson just looked at me, neither of us saying a word. I finally relaxed enough to rejoin the world.

Jackson looked at me grinning, "So squid, what were you in for?"

Tess slapped him up behind the head as she came back out, he didn't move. I cracked a smile, then we both shared a laugh, the girls shaking their heads at us.

"Avionics tech."

"Whew, I was hoping you weren't one of those paper pushers." Tess made a noise and rolled her eyes. "So what have you been up to lately?"

"Well I guess you could say I was an electrician before I retired, I specialized in making the power supplies for other peoples projects."

"So you're retired now?" Tess asked softly, cautiously.

"I guess, but you know how it is, can't just sit still." She rolled her eyes and looked at her husband.

"So what have you been keeping busy with?" Jackson asked.

"Ken restores tractors, he's got a shiny old John Deere on the trailer we're delivering to Nashville."

I squeezed Barbra's shoulder looking down at the top of her head, "We?"

Barbra looked up in my eyes, "If you'll let me," she said softly. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. Somebody, I think Tess, gasped.

"When you pulling out?" Jackson asked.

"We can only stay a day or so. I have to get the tractor out to Nashville in about four days."

"That's a bit of a trip. Probably best to pull out tomorrow."

"I didn't want to cut Barbra short..."

"Better get her car unloaded just in case."

Barbra uncurled from me and I followed Jackson out to the truck. I un-tarped the trike, Jackson grinned, "NICE!"

"It was my treat to myself when I sold the F150. It's not good for running in the rain, but I get great gas mileage." I undid the straps and grinned, "Watch this."

I reached in and hit the key. As soon as it fired I revved it up a few times. Moments later JJ came launching out the front door running for the trailer. I lowered the beaver tail and he came running up and hopped on the back of the trike. I backed it off, then crooked my finger to Barbra.

She came over hesitantly. There wasn't another sole around, so she couldn't really hurt anything so... "Hop on."

"WHAT!"

I put my hands on her waist and picked her up screeching and sat her on the seat. "Gas," I revved the throttle. I put her hand on the other handle and pointed to the floor, "clutch." She put her foot on it and stepped down grinning.

I reached in and shifted it into first gear, "Let it out slowly."

Barbra was about to say something when JJ scooted up behind her, "Come on Mom, lets go!" I just grinned and stepped back.

She was a little shaky with the clutch, but managed to get it rolling without stalling it. Chugging along at idle a bit with JJ telling her to floor it. She gave it a little more gas grinning like her face was going to crack. She headed out behind the barn as I crawled up and pulled the tarp off the tractor.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers