Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the panties hit the floor, I joined her on the couch. I sat next to her and began to kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear, as I coaxed my first two fingers inside of her. I used my thumb to rub her clit, and my pinky to rub the area below her vagina. Cameron threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her breathing became incredibly shallow. "Oh shit. Please don't stop" she whispered. "It feels too good."

Using my free hand, I loosed her bra, which clasped in the front. Her breasts popped free, and they were every bit as enticing as I knew they would be. Gently, I took turns caressing each of her nipples, turning them into rock hard buds, before I began to roll them with my lips, and flick them with my tongue as I continuously slid my fingers in and out. "I'm going to cum." she panted, barely audible.

"What was that?" I asked

"I said I'm going to fucking cum," she burst out, as she desperately pulled for air. Her hips began pressing hard into my fingers, and for the first time she really began to moan. "Oh shit...oh shit" she panted at first, and then it became a shout, over and over. Seconds later, a wave of pleasure went through her body, and she shook all over, incapable of words. After that she opened her eyes. "How does it feel to be the first man to give me a big O?" she giggled.

"Good," I answered..."but not nearly as good as it's going to feel to be the first man to cum inside of you." We both laughed for a minute, and then I asked if she was ready. She nodded, and I helped her lay down on the couch, before mounting her. She lay on her back looking up at me, her shirt and bra still on, hanging open.

"Be gentle," she whispered. "It's supposed to hurt on your first time." I promised her I would be, as she took my cock in her tiny hand, and guided it to her entrance. Gently, I began to slide in. I felt her hymen resisting me, and that drove me wild. How many had I already broken in my life? I couldn't even count at that point. Being as tender as possible, I applied the necessary force, and pushed though. Cameron gasped slightly, and her eyes were watering, as I gently began to stroke in and out. The sensation was incredible. She was very tight. At first, I couldn't get all the way in, but as I continued humping her, I eventually began to feel my balls touching her body.

I pushed slowly for the first five minutes, then I began to build up speed. "It hurts," she whispered, but she told me not to stop. We were both beginning to moan now. We were quiet at first, but the volume quickly increased. Shortly, her moans turned into screams of joy, and I knew she would come again soon "Fuck me," she started to pant. "I feel so good."

As I continued to drive into her, Cameron kept pleading for more. It didn't take long until I felt her give. She stopped thrusting, and her body nearly collapsed, as she shivered. Her eyes closed, and her mouth went in to a grimace. She shouted out a string of profanities the likes of which I had never heard from her. The sounds and sight drove me wild, and I felt myself letting go, as I shot spray after spray of my hot load up inside her. I couldn't remember the last time I had came so hard.

Afterwards, we just lay there, looking at each other, my penis still inside of her. We didn't say a word, we just ran our fingers over each other's body. Time seemed to stand still for us, and minutes seemed like years. Finally, the two of us got up, and went to her deck out back. She sat on my lap, nude, with a blanket wrapped around the two of us as we smoked an old joint she had brought back from school. We hardly said a word, both of us lost in our own thoughts, but the silence was comfortable. After we finished, she leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, and the two of us sat there for an hour, without a word, before we slowly began to kiss again. We moved to her bedroom, and still without talking, the two of us made love between her sheets before falling asleep nude together, in each other's arms.

*******************************

I hadn't bothered to notice what time sleep had fallen on the two of us. I knew it had been late when our fateful conversation was started, and it was even later by the time we had finished our second bout of love making. On top of that, the sex had been exhaustive, on both the physical and emotional level. For me, the emotion was something new.

Cameron was the first sexual partner I had ever really cared about. The thought was kind of shocking to me. For someone who had just completed his freshman year of college, my experience was considerable. Cameron's estimate that I had slept with ten girls during our last two years of high school was a little conservative, and when you added on my first two years of high school, and my college experiences, the number was rather large. But still, I couldn't recall having an emotional attachment to even one of them. Sex, in my view, had been like a conquest. In most of the cases, that had been fine for both parties. When we climbed in bed, we both knew it was just for fun. But then, there were the others. The good girls who had fallen in love, or at least thought they had, only to have their innocence stolen from them, and their heart carelessly broken. But that wasn't entirely true. For each heart I had broken, I had left a scar on my own. The scars faded, but from each one, a small piece remained, small enough to forget about most of the time, but the scars were still there, and every once in a while, they hurt.

It was close to eleven in the morning when I first woke up. The sun was shining brightly through her bedroom window, and rays of it fell on Cameron's nude body. She was still soundly asleep, slightly curled up on her side. Her light blonde hair, no longer in a ponytail, glistened like gold, and I couldn't resist running my fingers gently through it. She stirred for a second, and sighed softly in her sleep. In the night, the sheets had pulled away from her body, leaving her totally exposed. I studied her body in silent awe, once again shocked that I had never noticed it before. Her skin was extremely fair, but not pasty, and softer than satin to the touch. Her breasts were very round and ample...as perfect a shape as I had ever seen, with gorgeous pink nipples the color of a tongue. They were both erect at the moment, and I had to fight the urge to touch them. Her entire body was slender, and very toned, and her curves were very womanly. I gently slid my hand down her hip, and around the curve of her ass... the most perfect ass I had ever seen. Nice. Tight. Round.. It was the kind of butt that women's clothes were made to show off, and that men loved to have their hands on. Finally, I looked at her vagina. It was surrounded by a nicely trimmed thick thatch of dark brown hair. The vagina itself was very visually pleasing, and I enjoyed looking at it. I leaned towards her, and softly kissed her cheek, and she woke briefly, and smiled at me. Then she turned and put her arms around me, and I lay with her, and drifted back into sleep.

It was early afternoon the next time I woke up. The sun had apparently continued on it's path through the sky, as it was no longer shining into the bedroom window. Looking over, I noticed that Cameron was no longer in bed, and after a few seconds I heard her in the other end of the house, softly singing along with the radio. I stumbled out of bed into the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, and then laid back down. The memories of the previous night were vivid in my mind. It had been surreal, and I was amazed it had happened. For a few minutes I imagined having a real relationship for once in my life. Cameron and I got along tremendously, and the sex had been extraordinary. But my delusions only lasted for a few seconds before my brain returned to normal. To me, monogamy was the scariest word in the English language. The thought of not being able to have sex when I wanted, with whomever I wanted frightened me. Then a thought occurred that frightened me even more. What if I wasn't able to get out of this situation with my friendship intact? A relationship was the last thing I wanted, but losing Cameron's friendship would be a nightmare. I had other friends from high school, of course, and new friends at college, but no one so close, and I knew that the type of relationship Cammie and I had shared before last night took years to build. Ideally, our friendship would go back to what it had always been, with the added bonus of the occasional toss between the sheets, but somehow I knew that wasn't going to work for her.

A cold sweat was starting to form on my body when I heard her footsteps coming down the hall. I closed my eyes and feigned sleep as the bedroom door opened. Carefully, I kept one eye slightly opened to see what was going on. Cameron was standing in the doorway of the room with her hair still down. She was wearing a very short satin nightie. It was basically white, with a very light pastel blue floral print. It had spaghetti straps, and the hem was trimmed with white lace. It was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra, but her breasts still stood firm, and I could see the outline of her hard nipples easily. I was actually shocked to find out that she owned something like that. In the past, she had always slept in oversized t-shirts and panties.

Slowly, she walked towards the bed. "Wake up, sleepy head" she called gently. I stirred slowly, acting as if I was just waking up. "I made you some breakfast, baby." She pulled the sheets off of me, revealing my tall naked body. My large penis lay limp across my leg. "But first," she began, "I thought you might like a little dessert." She climbed into the bed slowly, and lifted her nightie slightly so that she could straddle my legs, exposing a beautiful pair of pastel blue satin panties, with lace trim. The satin felt nice on my bare legs, and I could already feel her heat emanating through the thin material. "I think I know just the thing to wake you up," she whispered.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest, and kissed me deeply on the lips. The soft satin nightie rubbed against my cock, and caused it to stir. As she sat back up she carefully drug her nails down the length of my torso, finally stopping at my waist.

She began to slide her hands up and down the length of my inner thigh, just barely grazing my balls each time, causing me to get hard quickly. She began to talk to me, as she took my scrotum in her left hand and began to massage it. She twirled the index finger of her right hand in my dark pubic hairs. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm glad," she responded. "I don't own that many pretty night things, but I thought you would like this one."

Slowly, Cameron began to slide her hand up and down my lengthy cock, quickly bringing it to attention. She did it in a very nonchalant manner as if she had years of experience. "Last night was amazing," she said. "I'm not just talking about my first time...I'm talking about it being with you." I laid on my back listening to her talk, finding it hard to pay attention as she continued to caress my throbbing member. "I know this is going to be a little weird as first" she continued, "But I really think it will work." Her petite hand still slid up and down my shaft, but I was no longer distracted. I wanted to hear what she was saying at this point. "I mean, neither one of us has been much good at relationships, but we've always maintained our friendship, and it's been great. And then last night... well, last night was magnificent. I loved every moment of being with you...every second you were touching me, and fucking me. We've been here right under each other's noses for so long....I know it's going to work."

Even though she never said what "it" was, to me it was plainly obvious that she assumed we would have a relationship. Part of me was overjoyed...perhaps this was what I had been searching for all along. Unfortunately, that part was in the minority. The rest of me was scared, and I immediately tried to figure out if I could possible get out somehow, and still have our friendship. These thoughts were still rapidly running through my head, when Cameron decided that stroking me was no longer good enough. Slowly she leaned forward, allowing the front of her gown to fall with gravity, which permitted me a nice view of her breasts. Stopping her hand in the middle of my cock, she carefully guided the head of it into her mouth. In that moment, every thought in my head vanished except for the dirty ones.

Cameron began to slide my rigid cock in and out of her mouth, slow at first, but with increasing speed. With each downward stroke, she was able to take in a little more of my length. I reached my hands down and pulled her long blonde hair back, keeping it out of her face. She looked me in the eyes, and attempted a small thank you smile, but the bulbous head of my penis prevented it. With each little flick of her tongue, shocks went out through my body. At first, I was amazed that someone who had never touched a cock before the previous night could be so good, but then it dawned on me that Cammie had done plenty of sexual things with other women, and maybe the art of pleasure wasn't all that different. She continued to slide her lips up and down my large shaft, keeping her big green eyes firmly locked on my brown ones the whole time. It was amazing the way she had complete control over me.

Finally, with one last upstroke, she freed my cock from her lips with a soft smacking sound. She shot me a quick, mischievous smile, which made my heart thump, and my stiff organ throb even more. "Holy shit, I loooove your big cock" she said. The voice she spoke in was so different then the one I was used to. It was soft, sensual, throaty, and filled with lust. It made me think of her as nothing but a cock hungry slut, and I eagerly wanted to fill that hunger. "I hope I never have to see another dick," she began, "Because I don't thing I'm ever gonna find something to compare to this hunk of meat. Fucking A...it's making me so wet." She pressed her spread legs down firmly on my thigh. I could easily feel how damp her panties were, and I could feel her heat coming through them. "Can you feel how fucking hot you are making me?" she asked. I nodded. "Can you see how hard my nipples are through this flimsy little gown?" Again, a nod. "Do you want me to take it off so you can see my breasts? So you can touch and kiss them?" Another nod from me. Being as sensual as possible, she reached down and slowly pulled the gown up over her head. When her arms reached full extension, she dropped the gown, and just sat there for a second, holding her arms skyward, in a gorgeous, sensual pose. Then, she brought her arms back down, and used her hands to push her tits together and up, framing them for me.

I was thunderstruck. I had never imagined Cameron could be this way. I had been with tons of girls, some of the very sexual, but very few could top these carnal acts. She took my hands and guided them to her breasts, and nipples. The girl who had took my virginity so long ago had done the same thing to me. "Do you like feeling my titties?" she asked. I was speechless. I just nodded again. Cammie had never been an especially good girl, but her dirty talk now far surpassed the usual, and it was incredibly erotic to me. She slid up my body, placing her damp, panty covered crotch right on top of my throbbing bone. She leaned forward slowly, and like a mother nursing her young, pulled my head up, and held it to her breast. Eagerly, I took her left nipple in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She moaned like a porn star and told me how good it felt. "Do you feel how wet you've made me?" she asked again. "Do you feel my wet little panties on your big, monster dick?" I just nodded again, it seemed to be the appropriate thing to do, and it was probably all I was capable of. "Do you want to see my little secret? Do you want to see my hot little pussy?" More nods.

Slowly, she climbed off my body, and instantly my cock ached from the missing sensation of her weight. She stood up in the bed, and still straddling me, she leaned forward, dangling her bosom in my face. She took my hands once again, and hooked each of my index fingers in the waistband of her panties. Slowly, I pulled them down, revealing first her dark bush, and then her pleasing vagina. As I pulled the panties to her ankles, she stepped out of them. The smell of her sex filled the room instantaneously. She turned around and faced my feet, showing me that perfect little ass, then she dropped to her knees, with each leg on an opposite side of my prone body, and then she was on all fours. She slowly backed up, waving her wet vagina in my face. Not needing her guidance for the moment, I reached up, and cupped my hands around her scrumptious ass cheeks. I pulled her towards me. The pungent smell of her sex filled my nostrils, as I slowly began to run my tongue around the lips of her vagina. She moaned loudly, and told me not to stop. I began to flick my tongue at her clit, as she squealed in delight. She backed up farther, forcing my face between her thighs. As I continued to tease her clit, she began to lick my cock up and down, from base to tip, while blowing on it softly.

I continued to tongue fuck her vagina until I could take her teasing no more. In a quick movement I jumped up and through her on her side. "Mmmm" she moaned. "Do you want to fuck me? Are you going to fuck me now?" I didn't bother to nod now. Expertly, I repositioned my best friend on her hands and knees, and lined my dick up with her waiting hole. I slid into it easily. I reached one hand around, and rubbed her clit, and used the other to gently pull her hair back. At first I tried to fuck her slow, but as she began to pant, then moan, then scream, I lost control. In seconds I was pounding away inside of her, fucking her as fast and furious as I had ever fucked before. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax, and seconds later I released gob after gob of my hot semen inside of her.

The two of us collapsed in a heap, our limbs intertwined, and our tongues in each other's mouths. We were both drenched in sweat, and the room smelled strongly of sex. When Cammie caught her breathe, she began to speak once more. "Holy shit that was amazing. I know I'm going to love this...fucking your all the time, and when we're not fucking, hanging out, and doing stuff like we always have...but being more than friends."

With effort, I hid my fear, and agreed with her. It was obvious now that I was trapped, and there was no going back. It was either going to be a relationship, or nothing with Cameron, and although I knew a relationship was destined for failure, I wasn't ready to give her up yet. "You're right, Cammie" I said, "this is going to be a fun summer."

*****************************************************

During August of 1996, the only thing most Atlanta residents thought about was the Olympics. I didn't have that luxury. For me, almost every waking moment was spent with Cameron, my former best friend, and current lover. When I wasn't with her, I constantly thought of ways to get away from her, while leaving our friendship in tact.

By the time the closing ceremonies had rolled around, it had been almost two months since that fateful night when I had stripped her down for the first time, and made love to her on her parents couch. As amazing as the sex between us had been, for the most part, I regretted the change in our relationship.

That's what was going through my head, as the two of us pulled up into her driveway late in the afternoon. I was happy to see that her parents were not home. Despite my mind numbing fear of being in a relationship, I really enjoyed our sex life. I was very proud of the fact that I had taken a nineteen year old virgin, and made her into a nymphomaniac. Since our first night together we fucked almost daily, and it wasn't uncommon to have sex two or three times in a day. Her mind was adventurous and imaginative, and both of our bodies were more than willing. We had nearly been caught by her parents, or mine, on countless occasions, and we'd put our selves at risk more than once in a public place.

123456...9