Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I heard the hinges creek, I felt like I'd been hit by a bolt of lightning. I looked at the clock. It read 11:45. Cameron was supposed to meet me at 11:30. How could I have been so fucking stupid?

I turned around to confirm my what I already knew. Cameron was closing the door behind her. I noticed once again how good she looked, and my mind was ravished with guilt. Cameron walked around the couch to greet me.

"Sorry I'm late," she said apologetically. She glanced down and saw my semi-erect penis protruding from my pants. "Wow! I guess you got started without me?"

I didn't know what to say. Cameron didn't wait for an answer. She began pushing her slinky skirt up, and straddled me. "I can't believe you took these" she said while patting the pocket that held her panties. "I have been so wet all night. Every little breeze seemed to go right up my skirt and tickly my pussy."

The skirt was pushed all the way up around her waist, and her bare vagina was exposed. She started rubbing it against my cock. Despite the peril I was in, my penis responded. It apparently had a mind of its own. "Your awful quiet," Cameron said. "I hope you aren't angry at me. "I promise to make it up to you." She pulled untucked her pink blouse from her skirt, and started unbuttoning. Her bra was lacy purple, and matched the panties I had taken from her in the car. It clasped in the front, and she opened, revealing her perfect orbs. She smiled at me wickedly, then grasped my head and put it between her breasts, shaking them back and forth like some stripper in a seedy nightclub. My cock was not rock hard, and she continued to trail her wet vagina over it.

That's when everything fell apart. The bathroom door swung open, and Karen steeped out. Her pinstriped blouse was still open, and her large breasts were nearly busting out of her lacy black bra. "Damn," she said. "You got your cum all over…" she stopped mid-sentence as she looked up and saw Cameron. "Oh shit," she muttered.

Cameron stared at Karen wide eyed, and then looked back to me. She must have felt foolish, sitting there with her tits out and her crotch exposed as the put the pieces together. "You fucking bastard," she said looking at me. She jumped up and fumbled with her bra. She buttoned her blouse haphazardly, misaligning the buttons in the process.

"Cammie, wait!" I said.

"Don't you fucking come near me," she screamed. Tears were running down her pretty face. "You fucking shit. You fucking shitty shit." She stormed out the door.

I stopped long enough to put away my piece and zip up, then I followed her. She was moving quickly. She had already made it to the side of the house, and she was going towards her car. Amazingly, no one at the party had even noticed. I rushed to catch her. I grabbed her arm just as she opened the car door. "Cammie wait. I can explain" I said.

She wheeled around quickly and slapped me with her free hand. "Fuck you," she said. Then she screamed it. "Fuck you! How can you do this to me? Why the fuck did you do this?" She pushed me away with surprising strength and got in the car. She shot me a menacing look before pulling out of the driveway and speeding off.

I sat down in the grass, stunned. I replayed the events in my head, and wondered how I could have been so foolish. It wasn't the first time I had cheated on someone, but I still didn't understand why I did it. I was there for about ten minutes when Karen walked up. Her blouse was buttoned now, and tucked back into her leather skirt. She looked worried.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Take a guess," I responded.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" she asked.

"Can you give me a ride home?" She told me she could. Her car was parked on the street, and we walked over to it. She had opted not to tell her date she was leaving.

We got in the passenger seat and I covered my face with my hands "I can't fucking believe this," I muttered.

Karen put a hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

I looked at her like the was a dumbass. "Are you fucking kidding me Karen?" I asked angrily. "Did you somehow forget what just happened?"

"No," she answered calmly. "I didn't forget anything. You got caught cheating on your date? So what! How many times has that happened to you now? A few right?" She paused, but I didn't answer. "Plus, there are all the times you've fucked around and haven't been caught. Why is this a big deal? This is what you do. It's always been what you do. I'm sure my date will find out and be pissed, but I don't care. Sleeping around is what I do. Nobody's going to make me feel bad about it." She paused again to catch her breath. "Besides," she said softly. "It was just Cammie. You two have been friends for years. It's not like it was a real date. It's not like that little blonde trophy date last year at the prom that you ditched so we could have sex."

"You don't understand, Karen," I said quietly.

"Holy shit," she said softly. "You really cared about her didn't you? I thought the two of you were just together out of convenience, like Billy and I."

"No," I said, trying to preserver my 'bad boy' reputation. "I didn't care about her." Karen didn't say anything, she just gazed at me intently. "Well, maybe I did," I said. "I don't fucking know anymore."

Karen leaned over and hugged me softly. "It's okay," she whispered. I was suddenly overwhelmed with depression, and I placed my head on her shoulder. Her blouse was cool and silky, and her long dark hair smelled like apple blossoms. She held me close with her arms, and even though I knew it was wrong, it felt very right. I moved my lips to her throat and kissed it softly. Karen started rubbing my back and I kissed her neck again. She pushed on my shoulders, causing me to sit up, and our eyes locked together. As I gazed into those big brown pools, I wondered again how someone could look so innocent, yet be so naughty. Her full red lips seemed to be calling me. I leaned in and tasted them. They parted softly, and our tongues met. Instantly, I was hungry for her. I was still overwhelmed with guilt, and I desperately wanted to be accepted by someone.

I wrapped my arms around Karen's slender body, pulling her to me, crushing her large breasts against my chest. We were hot for each other as we kissed hungrily. "Karen, let's finish what we started," I said. "If I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend, I might as well not do a half-assed job. I want to fuck you."

"Sure," she said. "Let's get out of here."

I grabbed Karen and pulled her into my lap. "No. I want you right here. Right now."

"But there are people everywhere," she protested.

I slipped my hand beneath her leather skirt and rubbed against her pussy. "Right here. Right now," I repeated. She pushed her skirt up so she could straddle me, showing off a pair of tiny black panties. I went for the shirt and started to unbutton it. The windows were starting to fog up, so I didn't notice we had drawn a crowd.

Suddenly, the driver's side door swung open. "Who the fuck is in my girlfriend's car?" a familiar voice boomed. I recognized the stocky, jock torso even before Billy Bell stuck his head into the car. He gazed directly at me. "What in the hell are you doing?" He looked up and saw Karen. "What the hell are you doing with him?" he shouted. "Get out of the car. I'm going to kick your ass."

Billy and I despised each other, and had argued on many occasions, but a physical altercation had never broken out. I had never been much of a fighter, but at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to take all my frustrations out on Billy's skull. I pushed Karen aside and opened the passenger door to the car. "You don't want to fuck with me, Dipshit," I said. "I'll fucking ruin you."

I could hear Karen calling in the background, telling me he wasn't worth it. Pleading with me to get back in the car. Billy was a large, muscle-bound guy who had been a wrestling star in high school. I wasn't sure if Karen just didn't want up to fight, or she was scared that I would get my ass kicked. I looked at him over the roof of Karen's little Jetta. "I will fucking ruin you," I repeated.

That seemed to push him over the edge. I noticed quite a crowd had gathered as Billy raced around the hood of the car. He looked like a charging bull as he set his sights on me. I stepped a way from the car as he approached rapidly. At the last second I side stepped. I stuck out my leg as he passed, tripping him. He fell down hard, and I wheeled around and kicked him in the stomach. "You want some of me, bitch," I shouted.

Billy's face was bright red and he was trying to catch his breath. There was no doubt that he was angry, and he probably would have killed me if Karen wouldn't have stepped in. "Are you crazy?" she demanded. "C'mon. Let's get out of here," she cried desperately. A large crowd on on-lookers had gathered, and her blouse was hanging open once again, but she didn't seem to notice.

She held my arm tightly, and pulled me towards the car. Part of me was aching to pounce on my fallen enemy, even though I knew in the back of my mind that he would pulverize me. I deliberated a second, then gave in to Karen's pleading. I got back into her car. She went around to the driver's side and looked down at her date as he tried to regain his footing. "Don't ever call me again, Limp Dick," she said. Karen cranked the car, popped the clutch, and we sped off down the road.

We left the country club through the main entrance and drove off through a rural area. Suddenly I felt sick. The adrenaline from the fighting mixed with my guilt and the small amount of alcohol I had consumed and made me nauseous. I told Karen, and she pulled to the side of the road. I stumbled out of the car and dropped to my knees, thinking I might vomit. I kneeled there for several minutes, waiting for it to pass. There was a strong breeze in the air that was irregular for a summer evening in the south. I knew it would be raining soon. I noticed Karen was standing beside me.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I told her that I was. We were silent for a few minutes. The sickness had completely passed. "Do you know where we are?" Karen asked suddenly. I shook my head. Karen pointed across the across the field. About a hundred yards up was an old dirt road. Down that road there was an old barn, which Karen was pointing at.

Then I realized exactly where we were. I had been coming to that barn for years. I had discovered it with my first serious girlfriend, Jill. Since then, I had hidden my old blazer behind that barn hundreds of times so I could fool around with my date. Along with the old fort behind my house, it was one of my old high school fuck spots. I had even taken Cameron there a few times over the summer when we couldn't find anyplace else. I had also taken Karen behind the barn once. She had been dating one of my good friends, and he had just broken up with her at a party. I had shown a little sympathy, and offered her a ride home. I was rewarded with a blow job, even though I had wanted a little more. Karen had not been so slutty at the time, and didn't allow me to go all the way.

"Have you taken a lot of girls there?" Karen asked.

"Yes," I said honestly. I only took girls that I trusted to my old fort, but I had taken almost any girl I fooled around with to the barn.

"I've been to several guys secret make out spots," she said. "But that was one of the better ones. So obvious, yet so hidden. Have you ever been inside, or did you always just park like we did that night?"

"I just parked," I answered as I got to my feet.

"I wonder what's inside," she said. "Let's go look around."

Karen put her high heels in the car and took off across the field before I could offer protest. I knew it would be raining soon, plus I just wanted to get home and sulk. I hesitantly followed after her. She seemed almost giddy as she ran across the field. The wind got a little bit chilly, and rain drops were starting to fall. Karen ducked into the barn, and I followed her. It was dark, but there were several holes in the roof with moonlight spilling through them. The dilapidated barn smelled like old hay. There were several old stalls for horses, and a large ladder going up to a loft.

Karen was halfway up the ladder waiting for me. She called for me to follow as she climbed upward, and I did. At the top was a large pile of hay. There was giant hole in the roof just above it, and the light was shining in.

"I've never been in a real barn," Karen said. "How about a role in the hay?"

"I don't think so Karen," I said. "I just want to go home and try and forget this day."

She leaned into my body and kissed me. Her nimble fingers rubbed against my penis. I suddenly felt the same way I had in the car. I needed her. I just wanted someone who didn't care what an asshole I had been. I wrapped my arms around her back and rubbed against her silky blouse. I started fumbling with the buttons, eager to bare her large breasts. Karen stepped backwards, guiding us to the hay pile. We fell into it as her blouse came open. She shrugged out of it, and I reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Karen removed my shirt and opened my pants quickly. The rain was starting to fall hard now, and it caused the tin roof to rattle. It streamed through the leaky ceiling, pouring onto the two of us.

Karen's large tits were now exposed. The flesh was creamy and white, and the nipples were pink. She wore a D-cup bra, and the breasts sagged a little bit. I rubbed my face in them as she finished removing all my clothes. I slid my hand under the leather skirt and rubbed on her pussy while she pumped my cock fiercely. With my free hand, I unzipped the back of her skirt and she kicked out of it. I noticed that her thigh high stockings were covered in wet grass and had a large hole in the foot.

The rain was coming in forcefully now, and Karen's long dark hair was plastered to her face, and her mascara was running. I slid my fingers in and out of her hot pussy, and she squealed with delight. In my previous experience with Karen, and I had discovered her to be a very noisy, lively lover.

"Hurry up and fuck me," she pleaded. Her filthy talk reminded me of someone else. It reminded me of Cameron when she was aroused, how she liked to talk dirty and be demanding during sex.

I suddenly couldn't wait any longer. Cold rain was drenching our bodies. It dripped of Karen's tit, and I licked it up as I worked her tight panties off. I plunged my dick deep inside her cunt. Karen gasped and then screamed with delight.

"Oh yes," she said. "Come and fuck me." How many times had I heard Cameron use that exact phrase? My naked body was trembling from the cold rain and the need for release. I pushed into forcefully, sinking my cock all the way. Karen squealed and started bucking back, gyrating her hips, moving out of control. Her crazed movement jerked my cock in every direction and if felt amazing.

"Oh shit yes. Of fuck me good," she said. Her huge breasts swung back and forth as I pounded into her. I saw Karen laying there, but I couldn't stop thinking of Cameron. I fucked her harder, slamming myself into her. Her nails dug into my flesh.

"Oh yes. Harder. Do it harder." I obliged, jamming my cock in as forcefully as I could. "I'm going to cum," she moaned. In my mind, I wasn't seeing a buxom, dark haired beauty. I just saw myself screwing, pretty, bleach blonde, athletic Cameron. I was filled with a mix of grief and need. I suddenly felt tears running down my face, but the rain quickly washed them away.

I wanted to cum and I couldn't wait any longer. I buried myself in Karen's pussy and jiggle around. She was already climaxing, and she was screaming my name. You could probably hear her for half a mile. I felt my own climax building up, and I pictured Cameron there, urging me to cum in her. I exploded, spraying my hot cum into Karen's vagina. She had just finished blowing me a couple of hours earlier, but I still had a lot of semen left.

I collapsed into the hay. Tears were still running from my eyes, but Karen didn't notice. We laid together naked, shivering, waiting for the storm to pass before we walked back to the car. Karen drove me home and thanked me for a good time, but I hardly noticed.

I went home and collapsed in my bed, and slept solidly until noon the next day. When I woke up, I thought at first that it had all been a nightmare, but the wet pile of clothing on the floor cleared up that notion.

I went to shower, and saw a note on my bathroom mirror from my mother. It said that my family had gone out for the day, and that Cameron had called and would be over at two. After reading the ominous note, I didn't know what to think. Why was Cameron coming over at two? I hopped in the shower as I played out different scenarios in my head. Ideally, I hoped that she would come over, and the two of us would have a rational discussion. Cameron would realize that becoming a couple had been a mistake, and that we should go back to just being best friends.

Mental scenario two was that she would be upset with me, but she would decide to forgive me and give our relationship another shot. To me, that situation would be less than optimal, but it was better than dreaded scenario number three.

In my third scenario, I pictured Cameron being extremely upset and deciding that she wanted nothing to do with me. That's the situation that scared me the most. The only reason I had stuck with the romantic relationship for so long was because I feared ending it would also end our friendship.

Before I started dating Cameron, I felt almost as if I could read her mind, or predict her actions. When our relationship changed, I lost a bit of the clairvoyance. As I stood in the shower that morning, I realized I had no idea what to expect.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and went to tidy up my room. I picked up the previous night's rain soaked clothes, and felt a lump in the pants pocket. I reached in and found the panties I had taken from Cameron early in the evening. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I had never intended to cheat on her when I took those panties. Why did I have such a weak will? Why could I not turn Karen away? I couldn't decide if my behavior was caused by some subconscious fear of commitment, or if I was just a sexually compulsive asshole. As Karen had pointed out in her car, it wasn't the first time I'd been caught cheating, but I was certainly feeling worse than usual.

I cast the panties on my dresser, and went tried to find something to do while the minutes ticked by. Finally, at about ten minutes 'til one, I heard the doorbell ring.

Cameron looked spectacular, even though it wasn't her intention. She had on a white men's dress shirt and a pair of cutoff jeans. Her bleach blonde hair was pushed up in a messy bun, and from the bags under her eyes I could tell she hadn't got much sleep. I was simultaneously filled with guilt and arousal.

"Is anyone else home?" she asked. I told her we were alone. "Good, that will make this easier," she responded. "I just came by to get some stuff I left over here."

I reached for her hand. "Cammie, I'm so sorry," I said. She pulled away from my fingers as if they burned.

"I don't want to talk about this," she said as she headed towards my bedroom. "I can't stand to tell my parents what happened, so for the next two weeks, I'll act as if nothing has. After I go back to school, I'll just tell them we decided to go back to being friends. My mother thinks you're such a great guy. I don't want her to know the truth."

I don't think it was her intention, but her words still stung. She walked around my room, gathering some stuff she had left over and putting it in her backpack. She noticed the panties on the dresser, and picked them up.

1...34567...9