Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like your parents aren't here," I said, as I reached over and put a hand on her knees. I slid the ends of my fingers up the leg of her loose soccer shorts, touching the edge of her cotton panties.

"Yeah, they went out to dinner and a movie," she responded. Gently, I began to rub her vagina through her panties. "You're disgusting," she said, giggling. "Look at me, I'm a mess!" She was right. I had spent the afternoon watching her play in a soccer game for a summer recreational league. Her bleach blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and looked very limp, and her body was coated in sweat and dirt. "Besides," she continued, "We don't have much time to get ready for the party."

"I'm ready now," I responded. "And how long can it take you?"

"It takes time for a lady to reach perfection," she answered, gracing me with a playful kiss on the cheek. I was a bit upset that it wasn't something more.

"You are always perfection," I replied with my best smile.

"Thank you, and nice try," she answered. "But you still have to wait," she said, giving my cock a light squeeze through my pants. She jumped out of the car and headed for the door to her house. Reluctantly, I followed.

Personally, I would have been just as happy to miss the party and spend the rest of the evening between her sheets, but that was pretty unlikely. First, her parents would be home at some time, and that would not please them at all. Second, we had both actually been looking forward to the party for some time. It was being thrown by a guy named Reggie Jones who we had went to high school with. His parents were extremely wealthy, and he had a large house with a swimming pool. Reggie's parents had rented a suite with some friends downtown so they could attend the closing ceremonies for the Olympics, and then stay out all night partying. The party was certain to be a big high school reunion, and it would be nice to see old friends.

We walked in to Cameron's room and I sat on the bed, watching her gather her stuff to take a shower. "Do you think your parent's will mind if I use their restroom?" I asked. "I just want to comb my hair and wash my face while you get ready."

"They probably wouldn't say anything to you," she answered, "But I'm sure my mom would bitch at me about it. Just use mine while I'm taking a shower." She pulled off her jersey, revealing a tight navy blue sports bra. "Just promise me you will not try to get in the shower with me. We really are in a hurry."

I sat ogling her body for a second before responding. "I don't think I can make that promise."

"Seriously, you have to," she said, a bit frustrated with me. I was still staring at the body I had seen and touched a hundred times that summer. Her breasts had such a perfect shape, even in the sports bra, and her stomach was so taught and flat. Against my better judgment, I promised not to interrupt her bathing.

I followed her to the bathroom, and watched her step into the shower, and slide the door closed. The glass was glazed, but I could still see every detail of her magnificent body, as she first removed her shorts, and then her panties. Finally, she took off the bra, and cast all the items out onto the floor before turning on the water. I tried to go about my own business, but as steam started to fill the room, it was impossible to concentrate.

I turned and sat on the counter top, and began to stare at the shower. Cameron was leaning forward under the stream of water, letting it soak her stringy hair. As she stood back up, and began to work the shampoo in, I was afforded a great view of her profile. For some reason, just being able to see her outline, and not the details, was incredibly erotic. I could see her long hair, cascading to her shoulders, and her cute little nose. Her breasts were nicely shaped, and they jostled about as she continued to massage her head. Most impressive was her ass. Her back arched in nicely from her shoulders downward, but her tight little ass stuck out perfectly. It was high and round, and at that moment, I lusted for it.

I could feel my dick getting stiff in my tight jeans, as fantasies began to play in my mind. I pictured myself silently opening the door to the shower, and slipping in behind her, both of us totally nude. Quickly, I grasped her body, and lay my stiff cock tightly in the crack of her ass. At first, she would protest that I was interrupting her shower, but seconds later I would have her hands against the wall as I entered her vagina from behind, and began to fuck her standing up, letting the hot water poured off our nude bodies, while her perky breasts swung in rhythm with the fucking.

Sitting on the counter, I realized I had become rock hard, and I was sweating a little bit. I knew that if I didn't get out of there soon, I was going to break my promise to my girlfriend. Cameron and I had got along great all summer, without a single major argument, and I didn't want to have our first one tonight. Despite every instinct in my body (and especially my swollen cock), I walked out of the bathroom, and sat on her bed.

As I sat there, I could hear the water running, and see the steam drifting from the bathroom. The fantasy began to play in my head once again, and I closed my eyes and let it play. Without thinking about it, I leaned back on the bed, and began to softly stroke my stiff penis through my pants. Over and over in my mind I saw the two of us standing nude in that shower, as I briskly pounded away inside her vagina. I was so lost in my reverie; I didn't even hear the water stop.

"Are you still awake in there," I heard her shout.

I quickly jumped up and opened my eyes. From my seat on the bed, I could see just inside the bathroom, as far as the counter. Cameron was not in that area, and I was relieved that she hadn't see me masturbating on her bed. I quickly answered that I was awake. My dick was still harder than ever, and I could feel a bit of pre-cum on my underwear. Without looking out, Cameron walked over to the mirror, and began to mess with her hair and makeup. The sight of her drove me out of my mind.

Cameron stood in front of the mirror, wearing a flimsy silk dressing gown. It was knee length, white, and trimmed with lace around the openings. It was barely held closed by a silk belt, not even knotted. The material was so thin that I could see the outline of her white panties beneath it. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the soft material showed the outline of her breasts perfectly. I could even see her hard nipples poking through it. "You're fucking torturing me..." I muttered under my breathe.

Cameron stuck her head out the bathroom door momentarily and called out to me. "Did you say something?"

"Nothing," I responded. "Just that I'm going to the living room to watch TV while you get ready." I started to leave the room, and as I walked down the hall, I couldn't shake the images of her out of my mind. In addition to my shower fantasy, I saw myself sliding her robe up, and bending her over the counter to fuck. My hand found my stiff cock once more, and I stood in the hallway stroking it. I unzipped my pants and pulled it out, marveling at how hard it had become. I leaned against the wall and began to jerk off fiercely when a new though popped into my head.

I turned and started heading back to Cameron's room. The logic made sense as I ran it over in my mind, my cock still hanging out of my pants. I had not promised not to disturb her, just not to interrupt her shower. Her shower was over.

Standing outside her bedroom door, I quickly removed my shirt, pants, and finally my underwear. As silently as possible, I moved to the bathroom door. Cameron was leaned over the sink, applying lipstick. She had already dried her hair, and it was pushed back in a headband. As she leaned over, her robe hung open, and looking in the mirror I had a clear shot of her left breast. Her right breast still strained against the soft fabric of the robe, and I could see her nipple was still hard. As she leaned a bit farther, her ass stuck out perfectly. Silently, I stepped in behind her, and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Her first reaction was to jump. She was obviously a bit surprised. When she realized what was going on, she began to ask me what I was doing. I pulled her tightly to me, letting my hard cock press firmly against her back. With one hand, I turned her head to face me, and began to kiss her slowly and passionately. Looking in the mirror, the sight was quite erotic. My nude muscular body behind her slender scantily clothed one. I held her tightly, and began to gyrate my hips slightly, enjoying the feel of my cock rubbing against her robe.

Slowly, I began to slide my right hand up her thigh, under her robe, touching the lips of her vagina through her satin panties. She moaned softly as our tongues began to intertwine. I reached inside her robe with my left hand, and softly removed her right breast. I rubbed my fingers gently around her hard pink nipple, as I watched everything in the mirror. Her eyes were still closed, as she responded to my kisses, and her body seemed to give in to my will.

Gently, I continued to stroke her exposed nipple and the surrounding area with my finger tips. I worked the fingers on my other hand into the gusset of her panties. I knew every inch of her body, and I easily found her swelling clitoris, and began to rub it. She sighed softly. "That feels good," she whispered. My only response was to keep touching her with my hands, while my tongue and lips met with hers. I slid her panties completely aside, and began to slowly slide two fingers inside her moist vagina. I removed my left hand from her breast, and used it to lift her robe, and then line the head of my stiff cock up with her entrance.

"Not here," she panted, as I continued to finger her.

"Yes," I responded. "Right here. In front of the mirror, against the counter."

"No," she answered. "I don't want to do it standing up. Let's move to my bed." She opened her eyes now and looked up into mine. "I promise, I'll make it worth your while," she said with a taunting smile.

At that moment, I didn't care if she made it "worth my while" or not. I just wanted it bad; needed it even. I used my hand to spread her legs, and started pushing the tip of my swollen member inside her.

"Please," she pleaded with me. "I like making love in my bed, and we don't get to do it that often." Her statement was true. Although we had been very sexually active all summer, we very rarely fucked in her bed. Cameron's mom was a teacher, so she was home during the summer days. Most of our love making sessions took place at my house, or in the back of a car, or at my childhood fort in the woods. I could still see my earlier fantasies of doing in on the counter, but I honestly didn't care where we did it at the moment, as long as I could get off soon and put out the fire in my loins. I decided it was always a good policy to keep your girlfriend happy, and slowly removed my cock.

She smiled at me, obviously happy that I had given in to her desire. Cameron took my hand, and let me back into the bedroom. She turned down the sheets on her bed, and told me to lay down. I lay on my back watching her, as she stepped away from the bed. Slowly, she turned her back to me, and made very deliberate motions as she untied the belt on her robe. I watched it fall open and my whole body began to tremble with anticipation. Sex with Cameron was always good, but I couldn't remember anticipating it so much since our first night together. The feeling was very similar to the one I got when I was finally about it to make it for the first time with a girl I had been working on for a while.

Still facing away from me, Cameron slowly began to slide the robe off. She did it excruciatingly slow, making an amazing tease. First, her bare shoulders were revealed. Then her shoulder blades, and upper arms. Slowly, the robe slid further and further down her sexy back, revealing her small waist, and the soft curves of her torso. Finally, it was all the way off her arms, and she held it that way for a second, before dropping it to the floor, revealing her tight little ass, concealed in a pair of white satin panties. She stood there for a few seconds, just shaking her perfect butt, knowing how much I enjoyed looking at it, then she crossed her arms over her chest, hiding her nipples, and slowly turned to face me. Again, she flashed me her naughtiest smile. I was so entranced by her that I didn't even notice that I was stroking my cock again.

Slowly, she slid her hands up her body, still managing to shield her nipples with her arms. She removed the headband from her hair, letting it fall down to frame her pretty face. In one quick, graceful movement, she ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head, making her hair go wild, and exposing her perky breast at the same time. When she stopped, she smiled at me again, and hooked each of her thumbs in her panties, pulling them down just enough that I could see the beginning of her dark brown pubic hair.

It was easily one of the sexiest things I had ever seen in my young life. Here I was, lying completely naked in my girlfriends white cotton sheets, with my cock aching in my hand, and she was standing in front of me like some naughty goddess. Her blonde hair was wild and sexy, her breasts totally exposed, her green eyes were filled with lust, and her lips were bright red from the makeup, and smiling right at me. She wore nothing but those tiny panties, pulled down enough to suggest the naughty prize they were barely concealing.

For a minute, I couldn't speak. I couldn't even think. The only thing going through my body was the most primal of urges. Finally, I was able to muster up a few words. "Get over here, you," I said hoarsely.

Slowly, Cameron approached the bed. "But what do you need me over here for?" she asked playfully. "I've got to get dressed for the party." I grabbed her wrist, and gently pulled her close to me.

"Take those off," I whispered, nodding at her panties. I felt like a Neanderthal. I was consumed with lust, totally incapable of being a romantic, or considerate lover.

"What? These?" she asked, as she slid her panties down. She pulled them down her long legs, and flung them at my face. They wreaked with the smell of her sex. She climbed into bed with me, and wrapped her tiny hand around my thick penis. "I don't think you are ready for me yet. You don't seem hard at all," she teased. She started to get up, and walk to the bathroom. At that point, I couldn't take the teasing any longer. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me with force, but still having enough sense about me to be gentle. I put her on her back in the bed, and positioned myself between her spread thighs. Without pausing, I slipped my cock inside her. Halfway on the first stroke, but I was quickly in to the base. She moaned eagerly, as I positioned myself above her, and began to pump. Our eyes were locked on one another, as she wrapped her arms tight around me, pulling me closer to her body. I began fucking without abandon, as she buried her nails in my back.

"Mmmmm, don't stop," she panted. "Oh please, don't stop." Her moans became more rapid, and more audible, as I went in and out, faster than I had previously thought possible. I was barely even aware that her nails were imbedded in my flesh, as she began to moan out my name. It didn't even take two minutes before her body began to quiver in anticipation of orgasm. She shook sporadically beneath me, as her arms clenched me tighter. As she came, I stopped for a second, and we embraced, and kissed each other again and again. "Oh shit, you're amazing," she whispered, before guiding me over on my back. She straddled me, my cock impaling her, as she began to bounce up and down on it. Eagerly, I pushed up inside her, trying to use our combined momentum to reach new depths. The thrill of watching her ride me was driving me wild. I loved watching my cock slide in and out of her, and watching her tits bounce up and down with her body. I loved the filthy, dirty things she whispered during sex, that were so uncharacteristic of her normal persona. Most of all, I loved the way she moaned, as another orgasm approached, and the way she threw her head back, and closed her eyes, as she concentrated on pleasing me. Suddenly, she leaned forward and opened her eyes, as she told me she was about to cum. As her body began to give in to the pleasure, she reached behind her and squeezed my balls. Instantly, I lost control and felt my own orgasm. My eyes rolled back, but the vision of my beautiful girlfriend was still imprinted on them, as I enjoyed the sensation of her touching me, and the much needed release as I began to cum inside of her.

Almost immediately, she collapsed on top of me. The two of us kissed passionately, and whispered nice things to each other, and then kissed some more. We laid that way for what seemed like a blissful eternity, before Cameron finally rolled off of me. "Well," she began, "I guess I'm going to need another shower now."

"I guess so," I responded. I remained in the bed, while she returned to the bathroom, and I heard the water begin to run once more. I kept thinking to myself that I must be insane to want out of this relationship, but nevertheless, the longing for freedom was still there, as I drifted off listening to the shower run.

I couldn't have been asleep for too long, because when Cameron woke me up, I was still covered in a light coat of sweat from our earlier activity. She was standing over me, and the light from the setting sun shined through the window and over her shoulder, making her look like a fallen angel. At that moment, Cameron was gorgeous enough to take my breath away. I couldn't remember waking up to a more divine sight in my short life. She was dressed now, obviously almost ready to leave for the party. Her long light blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail with a pink scrunchie, but she had obviously taken the time to curl the ends first. She was wearing a tight pink button down blouse, with 3/4 sleeves, that hugged her petite, muscular body, and her perky breasts. The blouse was unbuttoned enough to hint at her cleavage, and it was not tucked into her slinky, knee-length gray skirt. Her lips were nicely emphasized with red lipstick, the only makeup she ever wore, and a pair of heels finished off her outfit. Cameron didn't dress up that often, but when she did it was well worth the wait on my part. The sight of her, combined with the musky smell coming from the white panties laying next to my head that I had stripped from her earlier was enough to make my worn out cock begin to stir again.

She said something to me, but I was so lost in my admiration that I didn't catch it. "What?" I asked, still a bit dazed from my nap, and the overwhelming sight of her.

"I said, 'Hurry up and take a shower, and put your clothes back on'," she replied.

"Okay," I answered. "But come here first," I said, grasping her small hand, and pulling her towards me. I kissed her hand, and attempted to pull her down into the bed with me. She kissed me lightly on the lips, and I reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the beginnings of a lavender bra.

Quickly, she opened her eyes and stood up. "Oh no," she began. "We don't have time for that again."

"You know, Cammie," I said, trying to be serious, "They say when you don't make 'time for that' anymore in your relationship, problems start to arise." I knew there was not much of a chance of getting her back into bed before the party, but I was trying to charm her nevertheless.

"Well," she answered, smiling down at me, "I think we used up enough time doing 'that' already. By the time you get cleaned up, we'll be pretty late for the party."

123456...9