Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck the party," I responded. "Let's just spend the night alone together. You look too good tonight for me to share you with other eyes." In my mind, I knew that was actually really looking forward to seeing all my old friends, but, for the moment at least, my "other head" was doing the thinking for me.

"Well, thank you for the complement," she said, "but I know you've been looking forward to this as much as I have, if not more, so we are not going to miss it just because you're getting all hot and bothered. Hot and bothered, AGAIN, that is." She paused for a second, and pulled on my arm, forcing me to sit up. "Besides," she began, "If we get to the party early enough, and make all our rounds, we might be able to make it into one of the bedrooms before they are all taken!" As I stood up, I pulled her close to my body, pinning my soon-to-be erect penis tightly between our firm bodies. I managed to get another button on her blouse open, giving me a nice view of her breast in her tight bra, before she stopped me again. While flashing her wicked smile, she gave me a light kiss, slapped me on the ass, and pointed me towards the shower. I couldn't help smiling from her earlier comments. Sometimes I wondered who enjoyed our sex life more, Cameron or me?

As I stepped into the shower and began to clean off, I thought about what she had said. Parties thrown at the Jones house were known for being a lot of fun, but they were also known for being a regular fuck fest. His parents owned a huge house, with six bedrooms, not to mention countless other rooms that party goers could lock themselves in for privacy. The house was on a large piece of property with a lot of wooded areas, and they also had a small pool house out back, so even when the rooms were taken, couples had a lot of places to wander off too. The end result was that rather than leaving the party and going off somewhere to have sex, people ended up hanging around longer and fucking on the property. It also made it easier to hook up with a random partner than at a normal party, since it was easy to find a private place and let things happen.

I got out of the shower and started to dress as I replayed some of the better nights I had spend at Reggie's house. I had first went to a party there my sophomore year in high school. The house had already become a legend at school due to his older brother, Richie. Now that we were in college, I assumed the tradition would continue with Randy, the youngest Jones boy. Over the year's, the pool house had become my favorite place to take a girl. I had lost my virginity to Ashley Welch there when I was 15, and I had taken part in a threesome there at the end of my senior year with Emily Wagner and a girl named Jennie Milano who went to another school. Incidentally, the rumors that had spread around high school about Cameron being a lesbian had been fueled when she had been seen coming out of the same pool house a year earlier with Jennie. As far as I know, I was the only one that knew for a fact that the two of them had sex, besides the participants, but that hadn't stopped the rumors.

But tonight would be the first time I had ever taken Cameron into the pool house. It was actually the first time we had been to a party together since we had changed our relationship. The thought of having sex with her there was making me hard again. The pool house was the "private place" most on display at Mike's house, and when people went in there, pretty much everyone knew what was going on. I think that's why it was my favorite. I kind of enjoyed being in the public eye, like an exhibitionist, who wasn't really showing anything. I knew with the way my girlfriend looked tonight, every guy there would be jealous. I could see myself already, sliding my hand up her taut legs, beneath her tight skirt. Unbuttoning her blouse and bringing her hard nipples into my mouth. The images continued to play through my head as I finished dressing, and the two of us got in the car to leave.

Cameron decided it would be best if she drove, since she knew my tendency to drink heavily at social functions. As she sat down in the driver's seat the hem of her skirt pulled up past her knees, affording me a nice view of the lower half of her sexy legs. The skirt had matching slits on each side, and the way she sat forced them open. As she backed out of the driveway, I was greeted with a nice view of her thigh. Almost immediately, I had my left hand on her right leg. I began to massage her lower thigh gently, as she drove to the end of the street. Cameron moaned softly, obviously pleased by my touch.

"Are you sure you want to go to this party?" I asked. "I mean, we could still just turn around....Your parents are still out, but I think we could find something to entertain us for a few minutes." I slid my hand further up her leg, pushing her skirt up with it, and revealing a black slip skirt. I squeezed her thigh tightly in my hand, released, and squeezed again. I noticed that her breathing patterns were starting to match the rhythm of my hand.

"You know we aren't going to do that," she said. Her voice came out much deeper and sexier than usual. "C'mon...we'll just spend a few hours mingling, then we can meet in the pool house and I promise I will fuck you like you've never had."

"I don't know if that's good enough for me," I responded, teasing her with my voice, as I began to rub my fingers along the gusset of her panties. Slowly, I pushed the material aside and began to touch her pussy lips.

"Listen, what time is it now?" she asked, still trying to drive the car.

"It will be ten by the time we get there," I answered. As I began to tease her clitoris with my finger tips, she had trouble keeping her eyes on the road.

"So," she began, before having to stop and re-gather her thoughts. I was beginning to fuck her now with two fingers. "So, we get there at ten, and by midnight, we have sex."

"That's not good enough for me," I answered. "Eleven." My fingers were now starting to build up momentum inside her.

"That's too early," she protested.

"You're right," I answered, "We don't want to do anything too early." I started to pull my hand out from under her skirt. Quickly, she released the wheel of the car with one hand, and gripped my wrist with surprising strength.

"Don't stop!" she said, a hint of anger in her voice. I just sat staring at her without response. "Okay, you shit!" she burst out. "Eleven thirty." I smiled at her, and we both couldn't help laughing. I slid my fingers back inside her wet vagina, and began to stroke, faster in faster. Without warning, Cameron jerked the car to the side of the road, and slammed on the brakes. "Don't stop," she panted. Frantically, I begin to move my fingers at a lightning pace. Seeming not to notice the passing traffic, Cameron leaned back against the driver's side door, and lifted her legs towards me. She spread them as far as the tight skirt would allow. As she began to moan and cuss, I continued to finger fuck her. I could tell her orgasm was coming fast. I paused for a second, and pulled her wet lavender panties off over her shoes, throwing them on the floor board. After that, it was only a matter of seconds. Her whole body began to quiver and shake, as delightful moans and jaw dropping epitaphs spilled from her mouth. When it was all over, she jumped up and pulled me to her tightly, smothering me with kisses as if I were about to leave for war. Over and over again, she swore that she would "repay me in full" later that night.

Before pulling back onto the road, she reached for her panties. Quickly I blocked her movement, and picked them up myself. They were tight bikini panties...lavender satin, with ornate lace trim, and they were soaked. I held them up between us, and we both could not help inhaling the strong odor of Cameron's sex. Before she could grab them, I pulled them away, and stuff them in my pocket. "This will keep you from forgetting our meeting at the party," I said. She protested for a minute, but gave in when she saw that she couldn't sway me. After looking in the mirror to make sure her hair and makeup were not out of place, she pulled back on the road, and headed for the party.

The next hour or so was rather uneventful. Upon reaching the party, Cameron and I had mingled together for a while. I had hoped to be able to tease her uncovered pussy a few times when no one was around, but her skirt was long enough to make it impossible to slide my hand in for a quick feel. After a while, we went our own ways to reunite with old friends. Before leaving, I reminder her of our eleven thirty appointment.

Casually, I walked about the party, greeting all of my old friends, seeing which girls were still hot, and introducing myself to the girls I didn't know. For a while, I think that part of me that dreaded relationships took over my mind, because I was flirting with every thing in a skirt. At about 11 o'clock, sanity prevailed for a brief second. A voice in the back of my mind whispered "This is how it always starts," and I knew the voice was right. Almost every serious relationship I had been in had ended with my infidelity. It usually started the same way. Put me in a social situation, mix in a little alcohol, and an attractive girl, and if somehow sex managed to work it's way into the picture, I would jump at the opportunity. The bitch of it was, of all the times I had been caught, none of them had really upset me. There had been several cases where I felt bad that a nice girl had gotten her heart broken, but I could only remember a few occasions when I was sad to see the relationship end.

But with Cameron, the situation had become different. With Cameron, I had depended on her friendship for years, well before we had become a couple. Without a doubt, I would welcome any chance of ending our romantic relationship, and returning to "just friends", and it wasn't as if some inner conscience was telling me that 'cheating was wrong.' The only thing that was making me stop and think was the fact that I couldn't handle losing her friendship. I could do without all the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, and even though she was great in bed, I would always prefer a multitude of partners over one. But I did need someone to talk to when I felt like shit, or when I was proud of something I had done, and Cameron had always been that person. For that reason, I listened to that voice at around eleven, and decided to stop flirting, and go hang out in the pool house and wait for my girlfriend.

I walked down the path to the pool house, went inside, and turned on the television. It really was a nice little place. The pool house was a small brick building, with a door that opened on a kitchen. Just past the kitchen area was a small sitting area with a television, and a bathroom was off to one side. Almost as soon as I turned on the TV, I heard the door swing open. "You're early," I called out without turning, "Couldn't wait to blast off on the love rocket again?"

"I didn't know I had an appointment," a female voice answered, "But I am always ready for the love rocket," she said with a giggle.

Surprised, I quickly spun around. Standing in the doorway I saw Karen Webb. As always, she looked fantastic. "Oh shit, Karen," I began, "I thought you were someone else."

"Oh, were you supposed to meet someone here?" she asked, smiling coyly.

"No. No, not really," I answered. "I was just joking around."

"Then what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just got a little bored," I answered. "I said 'hello' to everyone, and I felt like just sitting down for a while."

"You never said 'hello' to me," Karen replied. "And I KNOW you saw me."

"Yeah, but you were with Dipshit," I responded without thinking. "Oh, I'm sorry," I quickly apologized. "I didn't mean to offend you if you came with Dipshit or anything."

The dipshit I was referring to was William Bell. Bill Bell to his friends, but just Dipshit to me, or sometimes Dumbass. There wasn't any single incident I could point at for the reason why Dipshit and I hated each other. It was just something that had always been there, and that I had no desire to change. Usually, we tried to be polite to each other, but inevitably, one of us always ended up pissed off. It was just good fortune that a physical confrontation had never taken place between us.

"Well," Karen answered, "I am with him. We're kind of dating, but it's nothing serious. Just a little summer fling, that will be over when school starts back."

"But don't you two go to the same college?" I asked. "Does he know it's over in the fall?"

"Yes, we do go to the same school...the same one as your date," she answered. "And, no, he probably doesn't know, but I don't really give a shit. I don't run into him much at school, and I don't have much interest in maintaining high school friendships my whole life anyway. Plus, he's not a very good fuck."

"Holy shit, you fucked that dumbass?" I asked.

She just cocked her head and gave me a look that seemed to say "Do you really have to ask?" Karen wasn't exactly known for being a choir girl. Pretty much every guy she had dated had scored, as well as several who had never been on a date with her. I was a member of the second group.

"He's actually not that bad in bed," she said, as she stepped out of the shadows, and towards the couch. "It's just that I've had better." Karen winked at me as she finished speaking. She had never been to fond of subtlety. She walked around the couch, and sat down next to me.

For the first time, I was able to get a good look at her, and I was overwhelmed. Karen had always been an attractive girl, but somehow going away to college had improved her. Several of the girls at the party had gained weight during their freshman year, but it looked like Karen's body had become tighter. She was about five foot six, with dark brown hair that came past her shoulder. She had a really cute face, and nice full red lips. Her figure was like an hourglass. Karen was incredibly curvaceous, with large breasts, a tiny waist, and great hips and ass. All of this would make any guy chase her, but what really drove me wild was her eyes. Karen had huge brown doe eyes, that seemed to make her face look extremely innocent. With the way she dressed, and acted, it was incredibly appealing to me.

On top of her natural beauty, Karen was dressed to thrill on that night. She was wearing a long sleeved, button down blouse, with black and white vertical stripes, and solid white collar and cuffs. The blouse was incredibly thin, and it was easy to see her black bra through it. Her skirt was short, tight, black leather, and she was wearing black silk hose and high heels. Nobody had ever dressed like that at a high school party, and it wasn't often that I saw outfits like that at college. As she sat next to me flirting, I felt a stirring in my pants.

Desperately, I tried to steer our conversation away from sex. "So, I heard you are in a sorority?" I asked. "I'm surprised they let you dress like that."

"Yes, well, it's the naughty sorority," she responded. Gently she placed her hand on my thigh, and began to rub it through me jeans. "Do you think I look naughty?"

"Listen, Karen," I began. "I don't think we should be doing this... we're both here with dates."

"So?" she responded. "When has that stopped you before? It certainly didn't stop you from cheating on that little girl last spring."

Christina Ellis was the "little girl" she was referring too. She had been my date to our senior prom, and I had snuck off to fuck Karen during the evening. It wasn't one of my proudest moments. Still, as I sat here thinking back on how bad I had felt afterwards, I couldn't help but remember what a great fuck Karen was. She wasn't the best partner I'd ever had, but she was very animated in bed, and a great time. The prom experience was the only time I had screwed her, but I had also been in the room while she had sex with a friend once, and I had gotten a blow job from her years earlier.

Now, it was her turn to do the pushing. "C'mon," pleaded Karen. "Nobody has made me squeal like you did since that night. Plus, think how much it will piss Bill off if he finds out, that should motivate you some."

While looking me in the eyes, she gently began to squeeze my dick through my pants. It was obvious to both of us that I was succumbing to her charms. The world seemed to be in slow motion, as she leaned towards me, and we began to kiss. I felt my arm slide around her back and pull her tightly to me. With my last ounce of will power, I managed to break the kiss. "We can't do this," I stammered.

Karen told me not to talk, as she unbuttoned my pants, and removed my stiff penis from it's prison. As she coiled her hand around my erection, each fingertip seemed to send electric shocks through my entire body, driving me wild. She leaned closer, and traced my ear with the tip of her tongue. "Just lean back, and close your eyes," she whispered. "You don't have to do anything...at least not yet. I'll get us started, and then it will all be my fault, and you won't have to blame yourself."

Somewhere, deep down inside, I knew that her argument didn't make any sense, but I allowed her to persuade me. She kissed me once more, and then slid off the couch, and onto her knees. She knelt before me, still gripping my cock tightly, and looked up at me with those big innocent eyes. I knew then that I was weak, and that any chance of me resisting was gone. Still staring at me, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy black bra, pushing her ample cleavage towards me. "I don't want cum on my blouse," she explained, as she massaged my balls gently with one hand. My eyes locked on hers as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my swollen cock.

"Your dick is soooo big," she whispered. "It makes me so hot. I can't wait to feel it inside me....inside me pussy." Her filthy talk was driving me wild. The whole time, she kept those innocent eyes locked on my own. She started licking my cock, trailing her tongue from base to tip, and back down again. I reached down and pulled her hair back, holding it out of her face.

"Please," I whispered..."Please do it." At that moment I didn't even know Cameron existed. Karen smiled coyly, and then took the head of my cock between her ruby red lips. She sucked on it gently, making my body tingle with need. As she continued to massage my balls with one hand, she tightly gripped the base of my dick with the other. At first, she bobbed her head slowly up and down my long shaft, but she quickly began to build speed. She moaned constantly as her hand began to work the base of my shaft, and her lips and tongue teased the top half. Every few stroked she would flash those eyes at me, or pause to tell me how much fun she was having. I could tell she wanted me good and eager to fuck her, but I had other plans. I grasped her head tightly, and began moving my hips in rhythm with her mouth. I could feel my balls getting tighter, as I ached for a release, and suddenly it was there. For a brief second I felt like I was invincible as I shot my load down her throat. Karen was caught a bit by surprise, and jerked her head. My cum dripped onto her exposed bra and cleavage before she could get her mouth back around it. When I was finished, I collapsed back into the couch.

For a minute, Karen just stayed on her knees, smiling up at me. Her hair was a bit of a mess, and my cum was puddled on her tits and bra. "I'm going to the bathroom to clean off," she said, finally. "You caught me by surprise. I was just trying to get you hard so we could fuck." As she walked to the bathroom, she called back. "You get your rest, because in a minute it's payback time." I mumbled something in response, and just sat there in a daze, enjoying the moment. I was oblivious to the world, until I heard the door open.

123456...9