Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's really going to happen?" I asked. "I mean between us."

"What do you mean?" she asked. She was stretching the lavender panties back and forth in her hands. "I think you showed me last night that you don't really care about us. Apparently I'm not good enough to keep you away from slutty tramps."

"Cammie, that's not true," I said. "You know that isn't true. I care about you a lot."

"I 'know that isn't true'?" she asked rhetorically. "How the fuck do I know that?" she shouted. "You want to hear what I fucking know. I know that yesterday at this time, I was the happiest I'd ever been. I knew I had someone who cared about me and respected me, and that I could trust. Well, apparently I didn't know shit, because now I'm here having the worst fucking day in my life, and I can't stop recalling the look on that slut's face when she walked out of that bathroom and saw us together. So don't you fucking tell me what I 'know.' The only thing I know is how much this hurts."

Tears were running down her pretty face. Her whole body was trembling. Instinctively I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I walked her to the edge of the bed, and we sat down. Cameron pressed her head tightly against my shoulder, and her whole body shook as she cried. I just held her close.

Again, I was mixed with feelings of guilt, and arousal. I ran my fingers across her forehead pushing the hair out of her face. I was suddenly convinced, that if we could just make love then everything would be alright. She would still be upset, but it would be a step in the right direction. I kissed her forehead softly. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "I never meant to hurt you, Cammie." I kissed her again, and worked my way down her face. I kissed her nose and cheeks.

Cameron resisted at first, but slowly she turned her face to me. Our lips met, and we kissed passionately. Quickly, my hands went to the buttons of her shirt. My nimble fingers started opening the baggy garment. I gazed upon the swell of her bosom, and a lacy white bra. I wrapped an arm tightly around her back and kissed her again. I slid my hands across her flat stomach, and started kneading her breasts. I could feel her nipples responding to my touch. Her body was responding, and for a second, I though she was going to let me love her, but then she suddenly pushed away.

"Stop it. Stop it!" she said. "What the hell am I doing? What am I letting you do to me?" She started buttoning her shirt again.

"Cameron," I pleaded. "Don't stop now?"

"Why?" she demanded. "If you fuck me, will that make everything all right? Will I be so amazed by your ability, that I'll forget all about what you did last night? Fuck you," she said.

She finished gathering her stuff and headed to the door. "I don't want to hear from you anymore," she said. She started down the stairs and then stopped. She was still holding the lavender panties. She turned and through them at me. "Why don't you keep these," she said. "Maybe they'll remind you of what you did." She wheeled around and ran down the stairs. I knew it was pointless to follow. I heard the front door slam, and from my bedroom window, I watched her drive off.

With only two weeks remaining in the summer, I took the same approach as Cameron with my parents. I just let them assume that nothing had happened between us. A few times a week I would leave the house without saying anything, and they would just assume I was with her. I spent most of that time down by the creek behind my house, thinking about how stupid I'd been.

The first few months back at school were rough. I was unable to shake my depression. I wasn't terribly upset about the relationship, but it was hard getting by without my best friend. Before we started dating, I had talked to Cameron at least 3 times a week, and shared almost every even in my life with her. Now, as the fall semester drug by, I had no one to talk to, and I felt incredibly lonely. During my freshman year, I had spent most of my time drinking, partying, and getting laid. In my sophomore year, I had only slept with two girls by Thanksgiving break, and for one of them I had been incredibly drunk. I didn't have Cameron's new phone number at school, but I e-mailed her occasionally. Sometimes she would write back, but it was usually only a few words that didn't amount to much.

By Thanksgiving, I was happy to go home for a few days. I spent Thursday with my family. On Friday, I went over to visit my old friend Trey. Growing up, he had been my best friend aside from Cameron. He had decided on an out of state college and had even taken summer classes after his first year, so it had been hard to keep in touch since high school. His parents were off visiting relatives, so we sat on the back porch drinking beer and smoking cheap cigars. We spent the first half hour or so just catching up on each other's lives. Finally, I asked the question I had been avoiding.

"So, do you talk to Cammie much?" I asked.

"I was wondering how long it would take to ask that," he said. "Yeah, I talk to her a lot more now. I guess ever since the end of the summer, she's been looking for someone to replace you. Not as a boyfriend, but in the way you two used to be. We talk a lot, but we'll never be as close as you two were. I think it's hard for her to trust me."

"How is she doing?" I asked.

"She's alright. She's acting a little strange sometimes, and I don't agree with everything she's doing, but she's alright. I hope you don't mind, but I don't really feel comfortable discussing this," he said. I told him I understood, and we changed the subject. After a few minutes he asked: "Are you planning on attending the party tomorrow?"

Apparently, for the long weekend, Mr. and Mrs. Jones had decided to vacation in Europe, and leave their sons behind. The infamous Jones boys had decided to pay their parents back by holding the biggest party ever in their house. Richie, Reggie, and Randy had each invited everyone they knew from high school, and any college friends in the area. It was going to be a huge blast. I definitely wanted to go, partly to take my mind off Cameron, and partly because I thought she might be there.

"Yeah, I'm going," I said as I opened a fresh beer.

"You have a date?" he asked. Even in my depressed state I had no intension of showing up stag to a party filled with old high school chums. I had arranged to take Haley Carson. She was a year younger than me, and had just started her freshman year at my college. In high school, she had been kind of skinny and homely. In college, she had broken out of her shell and was making a reputation for herself. By toning up her body she had significantly increased her popularity with the guys. Haley had been after me for a while, so I had accepted the date out of convenience. I told Trey I was taking her, and he told me he his girlfriend from college was coming down for the party. We decided to ride together and get dinner beforehand.

We continued to chat and finished our beers. As dusk approached, I got up to leave.

"One last thing," Trey said. "If Cammie is at the party tomorrow, you should probably avoid her."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Just trust me," he said. "It wouldn't be a good idea to talk to her."

The next night, I picked Haley up and brought her to my house, where Trey was meeting us. She looked spectacular. Haley was around 5 foot 2, and very outgoing with a ton of energy. She was evidence that dynamite comes in small packages. She had dirty blonde hair that came just past her shoulders and big brown eyes. She was wearing tight, low cut sweater. It was a white button down that was made of cashmere. Her pants were extremely tight black leather that showcased her perfect little ass. The contrast in the colors and materials was very sexy. It was totally like the nerdy, out of style clothes she had worn while in high school. I marveled at how much she had changed since leaving home. I introduced her to my parents and we hung out and waited for Trey. I couldn't help but notice my mother's disapproving glances at her pants.

Trey picked us up shortly with his girlfriend Terri. She was a pretty dark haired girl from Maryland. She was very polite and easy to get along with. I understood immediately why Trey had chosen to stay in school over the summer. I liked her instantly, and she also hit it off with Haley. The four of us went out to an uneventful dinner, and then headed to the big party.

When we arrived at the Jones house I was shocked. Their parties were always big, but this time there were twice as many cars as normal parked along the street. Reggie greeted us at the door, and told us they have given a large tip to the country club security in order to leave the party alone. The front hall of the mansion was filled with kegs, bottle of liquor, and an assortment of other party favors. The house itself was packed with people. It was unseasonably warm, so there were also a lot of people mulling around outside. My three companions and I decided to go out back and mingle.

The first part of the evening went well. I visited with old friends from school and spent time getting to know Trey's girlfriend. Haley and I were both drinking, and it was becoming obvious that she would be willing to have sex if I wanted. As I continued to drink, the prospect became more intriguing. Unlike the two girls I had slept with over the past few months, I was actually seeing Haley as a person, and not just a sexual object. The more time I spent with her, the more I enjoyed her personality.

After a while, the two girls wandered off to explore the big house, leaving Trey and I alone. We sat down by the pool to drink and chat. Only a few minutes had passed when I looked across the deck and saw Cameron. I was shocked just to see her, but when I noticed her date, I was even more upset. She was standing with a group of couples, and her arm was locked around the waist of Billy Bell, my old nemesis. Trey noticed me staring and followed my gaze.

"Oh fuck," he said. "I didn't think she would come. This is why I told you not to talk to her. I didn't want you to find out about him."

"You fucking knew about this?" I demanded.

"Yes," Trey confessed. "She's been dating him for about a month. You know they go to the same school, right?" I nodded. "He basically approached her and played up the sympathy angle about how you and Karen had cheated on the two of them. This is why I told you I don't agree with all her actions. I think he's just using her to get back at you. It's like Tupac said : Revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussy."

I watched as Billy rubbed Cameron's ass and kissed her cheek. "It looks like he wants to do both," I said to Trey. I started to get up and walk over to them. Before I went two steps, I felt Trey's hand on my elbow. "Don't do it," he said. "Don't give him the satisfaction." For a minute, I still wanted to go over to them, but finally I listened to Trey's wisdom. We picked up our drinks and headed inside to find our dates.

As I walked around with Haley, I couldn't get Cameron and Dipshit out of my mind. I kept picturing the way his hand looked on her ass. I put down a few more drinks, and I finally put the scene behind me. Trey took Terri upstairs to show her one of the bedrooms. Haley and I decided to go for a walk by the pool. We went outside and slipped into the shadows. I wrapped my arm around Haley, and leaned down to kiss her for the first time. Her lips were very receptive.

"I was beginning to think you would never do that," she said. "I'm not usually this forward, but I was wondering if you'd like to show me one of those bedrooms?"

For the first time in a while, I felt real desire for a woman. I took her hand and headed towards my old haunt, the pool house. I found the door open, and we went in. I got the shock of my life when I turned on the light. Across the room, I saw Billy and Cameron kissing. He had her pressed firmly against the wall. One hand was on her breast, and the other was under her skirt. They turned around and gasped. I noticed that Cameron looked spectacular in a short gray skirt and tight blue sweater. At first, I didn't know how to react.

Cameron broke the silence. "Oh, hi," she said. "How are you?" It was a friendly enough question, but the chilly tone of her voice was unmistakable.

"Sorry," I said. "The door was unlocked." I took Haley's hand and turned to leave..

"Hey! Don't leave yet," Billy said. "We haven't had a chance to say hello yet. I believe you know my date, Cameron."

Haley didn't know the history between the rest of us, but she was picking up on the hostility. "Let's go," she whispered.

"You see," Billy continued, "Cameron and I have a lot in common. We were both cheated on by our significant others. I guess she decided she wanted someone who would treat her right."

"That's funny," I replied. "I just figured she was with you because she always liked the taste of pussy." I saw Cameron cringe and I knew she hadn't told Billy about her bisexual experiences. Meanwhile, his face had turned a bright shade of red.

I felt Haley tug at my arm. "Let's go," she repeated again. She pulled on my arm and went towards the door, and I reluctantly followed.

"I better go," I said to Billy. "I wouldn't want to have to kick your ass again." That remark got him going. He tried to charge me and Cameron pulled him back. Haley pulled me out the door and closed it. She frantically guided me away from the building, and we ended up out on the golf course. There were no lights, but it was a clear night, and we could see well enough.

"Can you fucking believe that?" I demanded. "What is she doing with him?"

"I don't know," Haley said. "She doesn't know what she's doing. That guy's an asshole. Why don't you just forget about it?"

"But how can someone go from me to him?" I asked.

"I don't know," she repeated. "I don't know why anyone would want to leave you." Haley stood on her tiptoes and kissed my neck. "I think you're great."

I calmed down a little bit. I looked at Haley and once again noticed how pretty she was.

"Why don't we walk over to my house?" she asked.

Haley's family also lived in the country club. They had a smaller house without a golf course view, but it wasn't a long walk. "I swear, I'll make you forget all about her," she said.

I let Haley lead my in the moonlight. We walked along the golf cart path, and then cut off through someone's yard and over a few blocks to her house. It was pretty late, and all the windows were dark. Haley led me around to the back, and we slipped into the basement.

Haley closed the door behind us and flicked on a light. The basement was set up as a small recreation room with a pool table and kitchenette. Haley sat on the edge of the green felt surface and I kissed her softly.

"You know," she said. "I've had a crush on you forever. Even in high school, when you didn't know I was alive."

I kissed her again. "I knew were alive," I said.

"Yeah, maybe," she said. "But I was such a nerd. You would never have talked to me I dressed like a fool, and I had bad hair. I acted like a total dork around boys. Plus, I never exercised. I was skinny, but not sexy."

I looked up and down her body. "Well, you're certainly sexy now," I said. I loved the way her leather pants showed off her toned legs, and the tight sweater accentuated her small shapely breasts.

"You know," she said. "I had never seriously kissed a boy before I started college in August. But since I started working out, guys hit on me all the time. I slept with a couple even, but when I saw you again at the student center, I knew it was you I wanted."

I was a little nervous about her obsession, but I was also very turned on by her kissing. Haley started rubbing my rigid cock.

"You know, girls used to talk about how good you were in high school," Haley said as she rubbed me.

"So I've been told," I responded, recalling the night Cameron had first told me about my infamous reputation as a ladies man.

"I used to dream about this," she whispered. Her hand was slowly opening my pants. "I'd here the stories, and I'd dream about experiencing it first hand. I never thought it would happen. It was just the pathetic fantasy of the little nerd girl, dreaming of the popular guy."

"Well, do you want to talk about your fantasy, or act it out?" I asked playfully.

Haley smiled, and pushed on my pants, sending them around my ankles. I kicked the aside, and my underwear followed. I through off my shirt, and stood there naked in front of her. Haley was starting to breath heavy. I stepped forward and kissed her again. I ran my hand along her sweater and fondled her breast roughly Suddenly, I remember the way that my nemesis had been fondling Cameron's breast. It made me a little angry, but I couldn't get it out of my head. I roughly squeezed her tit, and Haley moaned with delight. I could hardly contain my desire as I pulled her sweater out from the pants and unbuttoned it. She removed the sweater and cast is aside.

Haley was wearing a rather filmy sky blue bra that didn't do much to hide her perky little tits and stiff nipples. Again, I squeezed her breast roughly while I thought about Billy and Cameron. I pinched her nipple and pulled on it. She let loose a moan that was close to a scream. "Sorry," I said as I snapped out of my fantasy. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she replied. "It was just the shock. If I tell you something, will you promise not to laugh?" I told her I wouldn't. "I kind of like it rough," she said. "I've never told anyone that, but it really turns me on."

Rough sex wasn't the norm for me, but as I though about Billy fucking Cameron, I was suddenly eager to take Haley up on her request.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. I pulled her bra off exposing her sexy little breasts. I leaned forward and sucked on her hard nubs. Haley moaned softly again.

"Bite them," she whispered. I pulled on the nipples with my teeth, stretching them out, and Haley responded my squeezing my dick firmly. It hurt a little bit, but it also made me hotter. I continued to nibble on her tits. Which each nip she panted fiercely.

I thought about Cameron again, and I became enraged. I thought of the way she was letting Billy reach beneath her skirt and rub her pussy. The thought of my worst enemy fucking a girl that I still cared about made my blood boil. I responded by grabbing Haley and roughly rolling her onto her stomach on the pool table.

I fumbled with the belt and snaps on her tight leather pants, and then I jerked them down around her knees, revealing a gauzy pair of light blue panties. I jerked those down to her knees as well. I stuck my fingers against her pussy and realized it was drenched. Looking at her petite body I knew that my big cock would be a lot for her to handle. I lined up at her entrance and put it in forcefully, sinking the entire shaft.

Haley gasped with a mixture of pleasure and surprise. She tired to spread her legs more, but with her pants still around her knees, her movement was restricted. I placed my hands on her thighs and squeezed them together, letting her feel my staff inside her.

Haley's breath was coming rapidly now. I wondered if Billy was fucking Cameron at that moment, and again I was filled with rage. Haley placed her hands on the pool table for support as I started sliding my cock in and out. Almost instantly she was cumming, and I could feel her juices running down my shaft. I wrapped my hands in her pretty blonde hair and pulled her head back, firmly, but not painfully. Haley kept squealing with delight as I pounded her pussy. I started to worry that someone in the house might hear us. I took my hand out of her hair and covered her mouth. With my other hand, I reached around and fondled her nipples roughly. I expressed all the anger I was feeling with my cock. I slammed in and out intensely. Haley continued to moan into my cupped hand. The sound of our slapping flesh filled the room. Minutes later Haley was cumming again. Her entire body trembled as she let go. I felt myself responding and my cock spasmed, filling her with my hot semen. The two of us collapsed in a heap on the pool table. Ten minutes later Haley was sucking my cock and we ended up fucking again. This time, in the middle of the floor. By the time I left her house, the sun was coming up, and we both had carpet burns on our hands and knees. I had fucked her three times, and it seemed like my anger with Cameron had been spewed out with my cum.

1...456789