Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haley," I began, "are you in love with me?"

She looked away. "Don't ask that," she said.

"Why?"

"Because, I know what you'll say," she said. "You'll tell me I shouldn't get attached, and that you aren't looking for commitment. I know what I said sounds stupid to you, but I meant it."

"Just answer the question," I said.

She hesitated. "Yes. I think I am."

"I'm not in love with you," I said. She winced at my words, but I continued. "I'm not in love with you because I've never thought about it. All this time, I've just been thinking of Cammie, and how miserable I am. I've taken you for granted, but I'd like to try again."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'd like to date you for real. To go out to movies, and dinners, and do all the boyfriend/girlfriend shit that I said I didn't want. To be with you exclusively, and see if it feels right."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yes, if you'll have me," I said.

Haley jumped up and into the bed. "Of course I will," she said. Her face was beaming from her radiant smile. "I thought I was just going to get a kick in the ass when I came over here tonight. I've been moping around all day. I mean, look at how I'm dressed." Her bubbly personality was present again, and all signs of gloom had faded. "You've made me so happy," she said. She kissed me firmly.

My heart was still stinging from Cameron's actions, but it was mixed with happiness. Haley sat up and began opening her baggy flannel shirt. She dropped it aside. She hadn't bothered to restrain her small breasts with a bra. Both of us quickly shed our pants, and seconds later I was inside her warmth. Being inside Cameron had felt like home, but being in Haley was like heaven. For the first time, the two of us made love instead of just fucking. It was slow and rhythmic, like in the car the previous night. But it definitely wasn't quiet. Haley squealed loudly as I slid in and out of her hot vagina. She called out my name as we bounced the headboard of my bed against the wall. We made love loudly and repeatedly until the sun came up the next morning, much to the displeasure of my returned roommates.

After that night, we were always together, and we did go out on dates, and hold hands in public, and did all the things couples normally do. Nearly a month called before I finally built up the courage to call Cameron, and by that time I knew I was falling in love with Haley. I shared all the details with Cameron, just like in the old days, and it went a long way towards repairing our damaged friendship. Over the next few months, I was able to make amends with Cameron, and at the same time I built a love with Haley. I had finally learned my lesson, and in our time together I was always faithful and honest to my new girlfriend.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1...456789