Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled back across the golf course to the Jones house, where I found Trey and Terri asleep in a bedroom. They got dressed and we left together. As we drove off, I noticed Cameron's car was parked out front on the street. The three of us got breakfast, and then they dropped me off at home, where I quickly went to sleep.

I woke up late on Sunday morning. I was planning to drive back to school in the evening, and it would only take about an hour, so I had time to kill. I replayed the previous night's events in my mind. The first part of the evening was fairly hazy due to the alcohol, but I remembered everything clearly starting with my first Cameron sighting by the pool. I remembered Trey calming me down, and taking me back to my date. I also remembered the confrontation in the pool house, and the aggressive sex with Haley that followed. I thought about the argument in the pool house, and it upset me. I had been given an opportunity to talk to Cameron rationally, and I had let that Dipshit Billy get under my skin and cause me to lose my temper. I should have been more mature.

I suddenly realized that although I didn't know Cameron's phone number at school, I still had her home number, and she was probably still there. I decided to call and apologize for my boorish behavior, and maybe talk her into seeing me. I dialed the number, and her younger sister Carrie answered the phone. She told me that Cameron had already gone back to school with her boyfriend, Billy. "I don't know why she is with that jackass," she said. Carrie was a senior in high school, and we had always gotten along well. She, of course, knew my feelings for Billy. I thought about asking for Cameron's number at school, but I didn't have the courage, so after exchanging a few more pleasantries, I politely ended the conversation.

I hung the phone up and went to take a shower. Afterwards, I went downstairs to have some breakfast. I knew I had another phone call to make, but I was putting it off. I came up stairs and packed my stuff for the return to school. Finally, when I could procrastinate no longer, I picked up the phone and called Haley.

"We need to talk," I said after our greeting. "Can we meet somewhere private?"

"My parents aren't home," she responded. "Why don't you come over here?"

I told her I would be by in a little bit. I loaded up my belongings and said goodbye to my family. I intended to go straight back to school after seeing Haley. A half hour after hanging up the phone, I was standing at her front door. She answered the door bell with a smile. She looked phenomenal in a red and white checkered button down, and a pair of extremely tight jeans. Her blonde hair was down, and her face had a radiant glow. She invited me in and we went to the living room.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked. I told her that would be nice, and she went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of sweet tea. We sat drinking and chatting pleasantly for a few minutes. Eventually the conversation headed in the direction I wanted.

"I had a lot of fun last night," Haley said. "The whole evening was great, but especially downstairs."

"I had fun, too," I said.

"You certainly lived up to your reputation," she said. "You were really good. How was I? I don't have that much experience, so I'm a little insecure afterwards.."

"You shouldn't worry about that," I said. "You were great."

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "So, on the phone you said we needed to talk. What about?"

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk about," I said.

"About me being good?" she asked jokingly.

"No, about last night," I said. "Haley, I didn't mean to mislead you in anyway. I had a lot of fun with you, and I think you're great, but I can't handle an exclusive relationship right now. I'm just not up for doing a bunch of boyfriend/girlfriend type stuff. I'm still getting over someone else. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" she said. "You didn't hurt me! I know I've changed a lot in the last few months, but deep down inside, I will always be that girl who wasn't very popular and didn't go on dates all the way through high school. What you did last night was make that poor little nerd girl's fantasy come true. You definitely didn't hurt me."

"Really?" I asked. "I was so nervous. I've hurt a lot of girls in the past, as I'm sure you've heard, and I just don't want to do that anymore."

"Well, you didn't do that," she said. "So don't feel bad. So, with that behind us, would you be interested in seeing more of me when we get back to school?"

I was a little confused. "Haley," I began, "Didn't you hear what I just…."

"I heard you fine," she said. "You don't want an exclusive relationship. You don't want to do boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. I know you still have a thing for Cameron. I understand what you are saying, but you don't understand me. This has been the realization of a fantasy for me. From the first time you acknowledged me at college, to the time you called me asking if I wanted to go to the party, and even the sex last night. Every now and then I still have to pinch myself to believe you are sitting next to me right now. You have no idea what this is like for me. Any time you've wanted someone in life, you've probably been able to get them, or you've moved on. It wasn't like that for me. I've had silly, hopeless, school girl fantasies about you since I was a sophomore in high school. Now all these dreams that I though would never come true have come to fruition, and I just want to hold on and enjoy it as long as I can. If you don't want to be exclusive with me, that's fine. If you don't want to hold hands and call each other 'sweetie", that's fine, too. All I want is a shot at a relationship. I just want a chance to spend time with you, and try to convince you that I can be everything you want. If you have a chance at some point to make things work with Cameron, or you find someone you like better, or if you just get sick of me, that will be fine, too. I won't be hurt at all. I'll just be happy that you gave me a chance to live out a dream, which is a lot more than most people ever get."

I was a little stunned by her soliloquy. "No one has ever said anything like that to me," I said.

"I hope I don't sound like a crazed stalker or anything," she said. "I'm just a normal girl whose been given an extraordinary opportunity."

I was overwhelmed by everything she was saying. I realized again that Haley was a very cute, personable girl. I really liked her, I just couldn't see myself falling in love with her, or anyone except Cameron for that matter. The whole situation was strange to me. I had never had my heartbroken by a girl before, and I had never met a girl who was so star struck by me. Haley leaned over and kissed my cheek softly.

"What do you think?" she asked?

I thought about it for a few minutes. I wasn't making any progress towards clearing the air with Cameron. There was no one else in my life that interested me. Maybe she was right. Maybe if I spent some time with Haley, she would be the answer to all my problems.

"Let's try it," I said. "But just know up front…."

"I know," she said as she placed a finger on my lip. She stood up and straddled me on the sofa. "No commitment. If you have a chance with Cameron, you feel free to take it. I promise, you won't hurt me. But for now, you don't know how happy you've made me."

Haley slowly grinded her hips against mine. She kissed me softly, and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I pulled her closer to me, needing to feel her weight against my growing cock.

"When do your parents get home?" I asked.

"They were going shopping, and then to evening church," she said. "They won't be home for a long time."

"You wanna fuck?" I asked.

"I think you know the answer," she said. She kissed me again softly and our tongues met. "Why don't you follow me upstairs?" she asked. "I don't need any more rug burns." She got up and walked away quickly, unbuttoning her shirt as she did so. She paused at the foot of the stairs and faced me. Her shift dangled open revealing another thin bra. This one was a light shade of pink. She stood on tiptoes and kissed me softly. I tried to embrace her, but she would let me. "Just follow me," she said. "Don't touch."

She shrugged her shirt off and dropped it at the base of the stairs before starting her ascent. She was opening her jeans as she went. I stood mesmerized, watching her movements. At the first landing, she stopped and looked back at me. Haley struggled with her tight jeans as she worked her way out of them. She kicked off her shoes and left her pants on the landing. Her panties where bikini style and also light pink. The material was so thin that I could see the soft curls of her bush.

She continued up the stairs, and now I was starting to follow. When she reached the second floor, she paused and cast off her bra, revealing her perfectly rounded little tits. "Are you coming?" she asked playfully.

I rushed up the stairs, leaving my own clothing in a trial behind me as I went. I saw her go through a door just as I reached the top floor. A second later, I saw her panties fly back out through the doorway. I got out of my remaining clothes and ran down the hallway with my erect cock waving in front of my like a magic wand.

Haley's bedroom was very girlish with pink walls covered in posters of rock groups and movie stars. In the center of the room was a full sized bed with the sheets turned down. Haley was laying on the bed completely nude. She had a pillow under her lower back and her legs spread so her pussy was pointing up in the air. I stood frozen in the doorway, amazed by this sexy sight. With one hand, she rubbed on her perky breast, giving each of them equal attention. She was panting heavily. With the other hand, she was slowly fingering herself. Soft moans of delight escaped her lips. She flicked her clit with her thumb while she continued to plunge two fingers into her sex.

I stood stunned as I watched her slowly start to gyrate her hips, pumping them up to force her fingers deeper. Her eyes closed and her breathing became torn. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh yes." She bucked wildly in the sheets as she experienced a powerful orgasm. Instinctively, my hand went to my erection and I started to stroke. Haley's body spasmed a few more times and she opened her eyes. She watched as I stroked my cock. "Are you just going to play with that thing?" she asked. "Or are you going to stick it in me?"

I rushed across the room to her. I hadn't been so aroused since the night I had fucked Karen, almost 4 months earlier. I lined my cock up with her entrance.

"We're all alone this time," she said. "We don't have to be quiet."

"Then I want to hear you screaming my name," I said.

I thrust my cock into her tiny slit and she gasped. Haley reached behind her head and grasped the head board. She arched her back upward, causing me to penetrate deeper. "You fill me up so good," she moaned. The site of her petite naked body and tiny tits was a huge turn on. I started fucking her forcefully, remembering she liked it hard. My balls slapped against her with each thrust, and the head board slammed against the wall and echoed through the empty house. Haley obeyed my wish and started screaming out my name. "Oh, fuck me hard," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard."

I was in an out of control frenzy as I slipped in and out of her vagina. I couldn't believe how wet she was. It felt frictionless. I reached speeds that I hadn't thought possible. "Do you like my big dick?" I asked. "Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed. "Do me harder."

I started pausing before each thrust, putting in a little extra effort to really drive it home. It was the first time I'd fucked sober in several months, and I couldn't believe how good it felt. Haley was screaming and grunting like a wild woman now. Part of it was real, and part was exaggerated for my entertainment. She started to moan and quiver and I knew her climax was approaching. She arched her back more, forcing her hips high in the air. Her body was shaking as she called out that she was cumming. My dick erupted like a volcano, filling her with my seed. I continued to thrust as I deposited my load.

Seconds later, I laid next to Haley in the bed, holding her hot naked body close to mine. We were both covered in sweat. It felt good to be with a woman again. Not just the sex, but for the time afterwards when we were both relaxed, and happy to be together. Both of my recent conquests had been fairly attractive and good enough in bed, but I hadn't felt anything for them. They had just been objects there for my sexual release. With Haley, I felt emotion, and I knew that I genuinely liked her as a person. We stayed in bed for nearly an hour, just talking. I really didn't know much about Haley. We had kind of skipped over getting to know one another. I had learned on our date that she had a good personality and was easy to get along with. While laying between the sheets, I learned that she was also very charming and witty. After talking for a while had had sex again, and it was much calmer, but equally satisfying. Afterwards, we collected the clothing we had strewn around the house, and I helped her load her bags and other belonging into her car. She followed me on the drive back to school, where I helped carry her stuff to the dormitory, and ended up spending the night.

For the next month, Haley was true to her word. We didn't go out on dates, or spend lots of time discussing our relationship, and she wasn't upset by that at all. On the other hand, we did spend a large amount of time together, and we had a lot of sex. I was making up for the months of near celibacy. Haley just seemed to have an insatiable craving. In the first week back at school, her roommate walked in on us fucking three times. She was a crabby chemical engineering major named Adele. After that, we spent most of our time at my apartment. By the end of the semester, Haley we were practically sharing my small bedroom and private bath. As finals approached, all my free time was consumed with studying and having sex. I cautioned her again not to get to close. I adored Haley, but I wasn't in love with her. She listened to my warning, and told me that she knew what she was doing.

When the semester ended, we had a few weeks off for Christmas break. During that time, Haley and I actually did have a few pseudo-dates. While staying with our parents, it was a lot harder to spend our time just watching TV and having sex. Plus, it was good to get out of the house on occasion. On the weekend before Christmas I drove Haley to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for her mother.

It was early afternoon when I picked her up, and we hadn't seen each other in about four days. Haley's family was having company over for dinner, so she was dressed rather conservatively compared to her normal attire. She was wearing a knee length dress with a white cardigan and stockings. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back on the side with combs. Her dress had a floral pattern and was the dark shade of red normally associated with Christmas bows and holly berries. She was waiting in the driveway when I pulled up and she hopped quickly into the car.

As soon as we pulled away she moved closer to me and started kissing my neck. "I am so horny for you," she said. "This is the longest I've been without sex since we got together." My rapidly forming erection let her know I felt the same way.

"Why don't we go somewhere and fool around?" I asked.

"I wish we could," Haley responded. "Bur we don't have time." My normal parking spot was well out of our way. "I have to get this stuff and get home. I just wanted to see you for a little bit." She started rubbing my cock as she spoke. She opened my fly as we pulled off of her street. I looked at her questioningly. "Just drive," she said.

Haley carefully brought my cock out through my fly. She adjusted herself in her seat until she was laying down with her head in my lap. Haley softly trailed her tongue up my rigid shaft. I had received "road head" before, but that didn't make it any easier to concentrate on my driving. I slowed down, and tried to pay attention to what I was doing as Haley applied soft kisses to my dick. I noticed her dress was starting to ride up, so I reached over and helped it out. She had on a burgundy slip which I also lifted, revealing the bare flesh of her thighs above the with stockings, and a pair of black satin panties.

I started rubbing her mound softly as I Haley took the head of my penis into her mouth. She groaned softly as I slipped my hand into her panties and started to diddle her clit. Her hips started to gyrate on their own, and I began to finger her. As usual, her pussy was soaked. I quickly worked two fingers inside and began to pump them. Haley forgot all about the blow job she was giving as I pumped in and out of her hot box. She started to buck against my arm, and seconds later she was cumming. She buried her face in my lip and moaned wildly as she climaxed.

When it was over, she looked up at me. "Now it's your turn," she said. I put both hands back on the wheel, and glanced in the rear view mirror. I must have been driving slowly, because a line of traffic had built up behind me. I sped up a little as Haley once again took my cock in her mouth. I started breathing heavy as she ran her hot tongue up and down my long pole. Haley was good at everything sexual, but she was a great cock sucker. With her hand, she started stroking the bottom of my shaft as her head bobbed up and down, taking my erection deep inside her mouth. I noticed I was slowing down again when someone shot past on the left side of the car and gave me a rude gesture. I tried to concentrate on driving, but Haley was making it extremely hard. She slid my dick in and out of her lips, varying her speed. I saw the grocery store up ahead, and eager pulled into the parking lot. I parked as far away from the door as possible. With the car stopped, I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. I placed a hand on the back of her head, but didn't push down.

Haley was sucking fiercely now. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, flicking her tongue at the same time. Her tiny hand squeezed the base of my dick. She was looking and acting just like a porn star and I knew I was going to cum hard. I started grunting as Haley sped up. She closed her mouth slightly allowing her teeth to grate against my organ as she moved it up and down. As my climax approached, I started to thrust, almost fucking her face, but being careful not to gag her. The orgasm came in a quick rush, and suddenly I was shooting my load into her mouth. Haley stopped moving and just sucked as I sprayed my jizz. When it was finished, she sat up and wiped a few stray drops of semen off her chin. I noticed my cock was covered in red lipstick. I looked around and was glad to see that no one in the parking lot had observed our actions. I zipped up while Haley used the vanity mirror to straighten her make up. We got out of the car together and went inside.

We walked up and down the aisles collecting the items her mother needed. We were about half way through the store when I turned a corner haphazardly and slammed into another shopping cart. I looked up and saw Cameron. The three of us stood motionless without saying anything. The shock was obvious on Cameron's face. Haley responded first.

"I think I'll finish the shopping and leave you two alone," she said. "I'll wait for you up front, honey." She grabbed our shopping cart and quickly disappeared.

"I never expected to see you in a grocery store," Cameron said.

"We're just getting some things for her parents," I answered. I felt very awkward. We had not spoken at all since Thanksgiving. Not even via e-mail.

1...456789