Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm doing the same thing," she said. "Is that the same girl who took to Reggie's party at Thanksgiving? Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes, it's the same girl," I said. "But she's not really my girlfriend. There's nothing serious between us."

"There never is with you, is there?" Cameron said. Her remark stung a little, but I didn't take the bait. I remained silent. I could tell when I didn't strike back that Cameron felt a little childish for her remark. "I'm sorry," she said. "That was uncalled for. Her name's Haley, right?" I nodded. "I think I had an art class with her in high school. She's a nice girl. I always thought she could be pretty if she tried. It looks like I was right."

"Yeah, she's a great girl," I said. "How have you been? Are you still with…" I wanted to say "Dipshit" but I bit my tongue. "Are you still with Billy?"

Cameron's face wrinkled. "No,' she said quickly. "No, that is over. I don't know what I was thinking."

We continued talking for a few minutes about mostly inconsequential stuff. I noticed Cameron was dressed down, but still looked good. She had on a pair of old gray sweat pants and a loose white t-shirt. I could clearly see the outline of her navy blue bra, and I knew that was by design. Cameron had always liked the look of a dark bra under a white shirt. All her hair was pushed up into a blue cloth cap. She wasn't wearing any makeup. Finally, I was able to say what I was holding back.

"Cammie, I've really missed your friendship," I said. "I've been lonely for months, and even now with Haley, I'm still lonely sometimes. I've never been as close to anyone as you. Can't we at least try to be friends again?"

"I miss you, too," she said. "But I don't think that would work. I think we've crossed a line, and we can never go back."

"Can't we just try?" I asked. "If it doesn't work for you, just tell me to go fuck myself and that will be it. I won't bother you again. Can't we just spend one day together over the break?"

"No," she said. "We have relatives visiting for the next few days, and then I'm going to the Bahamas with my parents the day after Christmas."

"When do you get back?" I asked.

"Two days before class starts."

"How about this?" I said. "You have to drive past my school on the way back to yours. I'll go back a day early, and you can stop by my apartment. We can go and do something in the city."

"I don't know," she said hesitantly. I had talked Cameron into a hundred things over the years, and I recognized her weakening defenses.

"Come on," I said. "You admitted that you missed me. Just give me one shot."

"I must be fucking stupid after the way you hurt me," she said. "But okay, I'll do it." I told her that she wouldn't regret her decision, and gave her directions to my apartment near campus. We said goodbye and I went to find Haley. She was just finishing up at the register.

"So what happened," she asked as we walked to the car. As part of my commitment not to hurt Haley, I wanted to be totally honest with her. I recounted every detail of my conversation with Cameron.

"So she agree to see you?" she asked. She was trying to hide her dejection, but I noticed. I told her that Cameron had agreed to see me. Haley was silent until we got in the car. "Are you through with me then?" she asked finally.

"Haley, you know I adore you," I said. "But we talked about this possibility, and you said you understood."

"I know we talked about it," she said. "But I honestly thought it would never happen. Still, I'm not hurt, just disappointed. I've had a lot of fun living out my little fantasy with you. It's just sad to see it end."

"It doesn't have to end yet," I said. "I don't even know what will happen when I see her. Maybe nothing. Maybe we go back to being friends. Maybe more. For now, what happens between the two of us is up to you. I'll respect your wishes if you want to end it now though."

"I think I'd like to keep seeing you, at least through the break," she said. I kissed her cheek softly. Haley was such a sweet girl, and I knew that if I wasn't so hung up on Cameron, I would have fallen for her already. I drove her home and carried the shopping bags in to her grateful mother. After that, I went home to spend some time with my own family. For the remainder of the break, I continued to see Haley, and I also spent time with my relatives, and some old friends from high school.

My relationship with Haley remained pretty much the same through out the holiday season. We never really talked on the phone like people who are dating, but we went out occasionally, and had sex as often as possible. On New Year's Eve, we went to a small party thrown by some of my friends from college, but we missed the actual count down because we were busy in the back of my car.

On my last night home, I wanted to do something nice for Haley. I knew she was nervous about my impending date with Cameron. Maybe more nervous than I was. We went out to a nice restaurant and to a movie. Afterwards, we parked the car behind my favorite old barn.

We climbed into the back seat together. Haley looked somewhat eloquent in a simple white sweater and gray pleated skirt. It was a chilly night, and I wrapped a blanket around her as she straddled me. Haley softly kissed my several times along the line of my jaw.

"You know," she said quietly. "What ever happens tomorrow with you and Cameron, I want you to know you've made me very happy." She kissed my firmly on the lips. "I know I say this all the time, but us being together has been like a dream come true for me. When this all started, it was just a silly school girl fantasy for me. I didn't really know much about you. I just had my little musings and guesses at what you were like. But I found out quickly, that you are a really good person, and I really like you."

She paused again to kiss me several times. Our bodies rubbed together under the thick quilt. Not for the first time, I was amazed at what a deep, thoughtful person Haley was. "I just want you to know," she said, "that I want you to be happy. If it takes Cameron to do that, then you should do you best to win her back. Please remember though, if that doesn't work out, I'll still be here." A single tear ran down her cheek and I kissed it away.

Haley reached under the blanket and opened my fly. She sprang my cock from it's confined quarters. Then she reached beneath her skirt and shimmied out of her white cotton panties. It was way too cold in the back of the car to remove any more clothing. She placed my cock at her entrance and sat down on it. I slipped into her easily. The two of us embraced as we rocked slowly back and forth. My erection slid in and out of her vagina. We were both quiet and restrained as we had sex in the dark. It was very different than our normal routine, yet very intense. Our bodies swayed softly in rhythm and Haley climaxed twice before I lost control. I ejaculated in her pussy for what seemed like the hundredth time in just over 50 days. We couldn't have actually had that much sex, but it felt like it. I held Haley for a long time that night before taking her home. I wanted to tell her that everything would be all right, but I really didn't know what would happen between Cameron and I, and I couldn't make any promises. I still had strong feelings for my ex-girlfriend and former best friend.

The next day I said my goodbyes to my family and returned to school. My roommates were still away for the break, so I sat alone in my apartment waiting for Cameron to arrive. It was early afternoon when she showed up.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Cameron looking great. She had on a pair of khaki cargo pants, and a gold silk blouse. She was wearing lipstick, and her hair was swept up in a bun. There was something different about her that I couldn't put my finger on right away. Finally, I got it.

"Did you change your hair color?" I asked after greeting her.

"Yes, she said. I did in early December." Cameron's hair was naturally brown, but since we'd started high school she had been dying it a very pale blonde, almost white, and always leaving the roots exposed. She hadn't gone back to her natural color, but now her hair was a more natural looking shade of blonde. It was darker, and sexier.

"How come I didn't notice at the grocery store?" I wondered aloud.

"I was wearing a hat," she said. I thought back and remembered that all her hair had been stuffed under a ball cap.

"Well, I like it," I said.

"I do to," she responded. "I thought it was time for something a little more grown up looking. It was time for a change."

"Good for you," I responded. "So, just let me get some shoes on and we can go." Cameron closed the door behind her and followed me to my bedroom. She looked around as I searched for my shoes. The closet door was open, and she noticed several of Haley's dresses mixed in with my clothes. There was also a laundry basket on the floor, filled mostly with panties and other women's undergarments.

"It looks like Haley spends a lot of time here," she said. "Things must be getting pretty serious."

"It's not serious," I said. "We're just having fun together.''

"Oh, that's right," Cameron said. "Nothing's ever serious with you. You're always just having fun."

I looked up at her. "She knows you are here. I've told her everything about you and our past relationship. I haven't lied to her. I never lied to you either."

"That's right," she snapped. "You never lied to me. All you did was mislead me, and then go fuck that slut Karen Webb when you were supposed to be meeting me." I could tell she was getting angry. This conversation wasn't what I had wanted, but now that we'd started it, I planned to continue.

"Did I really mislead you Cameron?" I demanded. "How long have we known each other? All our lives, right?" She nodded. "Since the time we started high school, we were best friends. I told you every little detail about my life. Everything I did, good or bad. The things I was proud of, the things that embarrassed me. You knew my history. You knew I had fucked around on almost every girl that I was ever with. I didn't mislead you. You should have known what to expect."

"I thought it would be different," she said.

"What made you think that?" I asked. "Had I ever shown any real remorse? Had I ever shown a sign of changing?" I was close to shouting now. "I fuck around. I like to have sex, and maybe there is something wrong with me, but I can't turn it down. I've never been able to, and you knew that better than anyone. How many times did I call you to confess to cheating on some girl in high school?"

"I don't know," she said angrily. Tears were now streaming from her lively green eyes. "I just thought it would be different."

"Why?" I demanded again. "Why the fuck would you think that?"

"Because it was me," she shouted. "Because it was me and I was so in love with you. I didn't think you would ever hurt me." She was crying hard now, and nearly collapsed. I put my arm around her and we sat on the edge of my bed. I was a little shell shocked. During our short romance, Cameron had never used the word love. I suppose deep down I knew she was in love with me, and I possibly felt the same way.

Her body was shuddering roughly now as she sobbed. "You hurt me so bad,' she sobbed. "I can't believe what you fucking did to me." I didn't know what to say, so I just held her close and listened. "All through high school, and then my first year of college, I never met a guy who really interested me. When I started fooling around with those girls, I did it partly because I was curious, but also because I thought I might be gay. I didn't know. No guy had ever really interested me." She continued to cry and avoided eye contact as she talked. "Then, that night with you, everything changed. I felt so alive when we made love. I let you take my virginity. I realized then that I hadn't been interested in other guys because I was always in love with you. I just hadn't known until that night."

"When I saw that little slut leave the bathroom, I thought I would die. I couldn't believe you would hurt my like that. I was so sick for the next two weeks. And then I went back to school as a different person. All I did was party and fuck. I wanted to know what it was like to be you. I wanted to live my life like you. I fucked three different guys in the first three months of class. You were the only guy I had ever fucked, and suddenly I was acting like a slut. I still couldn't understand what went on in your head. To me, the meaningless sex wasn't fulfilling at all."

"Then, right before Thanksgiving, Billy came along. I knew he wasn't really interested in me. I mean, he definitely wanted to fuck me, but mostly he just wanted to make you jealous. I was happy to play along. I didn't want to be like you anymore, I just wanted to hurt you. I let that asshole fuck me, just to get back at you. I was hoping you would walk in on us that night at the pool house. I was wishing for it. I wanted to see the look and your face, and then I wanted to see Billy hurt you the way you had hurt me. Then of course, you ruined it by walking out. I could tell you were hurt, but not like I wanted. And you were too mature to fight with Dipshit. But I let him fuck me anyway, just because I knew you would hate it. I was repulsed by his touch, and I still let him stick his dick in me. I still let him cum in my mouth. It was so degrading. I broke it off with him the next morning and cried the whole way back to school."

"Cammie, I'm so sorry," I said. She was still sobbing, and I could feel a tear or two on my own cheeks now. "I never meant to hurt you. I really never did."

"I know that now," she sobbed. "I guess I always knew that. But it didn't stop the hurt."

I held her closely while she continued to cry herself out. I felt very confused, and ashamed, and depressed. I was very shocked when I felt her hand rubbing my thigh. I noticed Cameron was looking up at my face. "Would you please make love to me?" she asked.

"I don't know," I stammered. I suddenly felt very awkward. "I don't know if that would be a good idea right now."

"Please," she asked. "I know what I want. I need this."

She leaned forward and kissed me. I felt myself becoming aroused, and even more confused. "Take me," she whispered.

I was frozen in place. For the first time in years, I didn't know how to respond to a woman's touch. Cameron unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. She rubbed her hands across my bare chest. "Don't you want me?" she asked.

"I don't know" I stammered again. "I don't feel right about this Cameron."

"I know what I want," she repeated. "I want you to make love to me."

For the first time, I noticed that my penis had turned to an iron shaft. Cameron opened my pants and pulled them off, along with my underwear. She dropped to her knees and kissed my cock, marking it with lipstick much like Haley had on our trip to the grocery store. Cameron kissed and licked the head of my cock several times. I still sat motionless, not knowing how to respond.

She stood up and pulled her blouse out from her pants. She slowly unbuttoned it and revealed a lacy black bra. It clasped in the front and she opened it, exposing her perfect orbs. She shed both garments. I sat staring for a second, and suddenly I was able to respond. I pulled Cameron to me and buried my face between her tits.. I was overwhelmed with passion. I was so happy to be touching her again. To be smelling her scents, and feeling her soft flesh.

I sucked her nipples lovingly while she stepped out of her cargo pants, and then her little black panties. A few seconds later we were rolling in the sheets. It felt so good to be next to her again. Her hot skin felt amazing next to mine. We kissed and fondle each other as we rolled around on the bed. Her hand teased my shaft as I rubbed her clit and mound. I showered her with kissed on her face, neck, and breasts. "Please take me now," she begged.

I rolled on top of her and slipped my cock into her hot slit. It felt like coming home. I began pumping fiercely, and the two of us moved in a rhythm as if we were meant to be together. I kneaded her ample breasts and she ran her fingers through my longish hair. Her first orgasm came quickly, and as it passed, she became more passionate, working towards another. We were both whimpering and groaning like animals. I called her name out several times and told her that I loved her. Her body was hit with another thunderous orgasm. I fucked her harder, wanting to bring about a third, and it followed almost immediately. As she called out my name and clawed at my soft skin, I also climaxed, filling her with my hot cum. I continued driving for several seconds until I was completely done. I rolled off to the side and we both laid their catching our breath.

After a few second, Cameron moved to the edge of the bed. She grabbed her panties and bra and started to dress.

"That was spectacular," I said. Cameron agreed as she stood up to get her pants.

"Cammie, I want you to know I'm glad we did that. I know I did a horrible thing before, but I promise you now that I will never cheat on you again. I will never hurt you again. I love you so much, and I know that now."

"I know you won't," she said as she slipped into her shirt.

"Where are you going?" I asked suddenly. "Do you want to go out to eat or something?"

"No," she said. "I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, leaving," she repeated. "You are never going to hurt me again, because I won't give you the chance. I just got the closure I needed from you, and now I'm leaving. I'm not stupid enough to let myself be hurt again." She finished dressing and used the mirror to fix her hair and makeup quickly. I sat in bed, not knowing what to day.

"I though this meant we were getting back together," I stammered.

"You thought wrong," she said. "You won't ever fuck me again. Literally, or figuratively." She collected her purse and started towards the door. She paused for a second and turned around. Cameron reached in her purse and produced a pen and slip of paper. "Here's my phone number at school," she said as she jotted something. "Now that you've been misled by me, you decide if you really want to try and rebuild our friendship. If so, give me a call."

She turned and walked out the door as I sat speechless.

It was several hours later when I heard a small knock on my door. I was still laying in bed, although I had put on some shorts. I hadn't moved for much else. I was confused and depressed. When I didn't answer the knock, the door opened slowly. It was Haley. She didn't look like her normal happy, energetic self. She was wearing a baggy flannel shirt and loose jeans, which was also unusual.

"I just figured I should come by and pick up my stuff," she said softly. She stopped and looked at me. She instantly read the grief on my face. "What's wrong?" she asked. "What happened?" She closed the door and knelt down beside my bed, and I told her everything. I relayed every detail of my afternoon. Every word and every action.

When I was done, I noticed a slight tear in her eye. "That's so sad," she said. "I can't believe anyone would treat you like that."

"I did a very bad thing," I said.

"I don't care," she responded. "I still think you are great. If I were dating you, and you cheated on me, I would be angry at that girl, and I would fight harder for you."

I suddenly felt a new emotion along with my grief and confusion. Haley's words were warming my heart. "What have I been doing?" I asked myself. I had spent that last few months pining away, dreaming of Cameron, while this beautiful, intelligent, fun girl had been right under my nose, showering me with attention and affection. I suddenly felt elation when I thought about her.

1...456789