Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Where's mine?" I asked and had barely gotten the words out when the amazing Regina handed me a glassful of blended delight with salt encrusting the rim.

"Your husband predicted you'd want one of these."

"He's always right you know," I said and Dan came close to choking on his drink.

"Now I need a place to sit."

"How about here?" Vernon said, patting his lanky knee.

What an excellent suggestion. I parked my butt on him and the four of us laughed and joked. Dan and Felicia gradually drew closer together, definitely some chemistry happening there. Vernon's hands were getting restless and they periodically visited my hips and waist, those wicked Margaritas were working their magic. Regina kept us well supplied in between taking drinks to the Chiefs and their wives.

Then it was time for lunch and she set up our tables again, placing fresh linen, silver and glassware on them before handing out new menus. This one featured a tropical beach scene.

Reluctantly, I got up from Vernon's lap, but not before squirming my butt on him, eliciting answering pressure from his nice stiffy. Playfully, I kissed him on the cheek and said, "How would you like to sit with me at lunch?"

"That would be my pleasure," he said.

"Do you mind, Felicia?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said. "That's an excellent way to get better acquainted." Ah, yes, I said to myself, taking Vernon's hand and pulling him up--the game progresses.

Felicia and I traded places, so we were seated opposite each other's husband. Regina draped napkins in our laps while Vernon and I looked at our menu choices which were Lobster Newburg with Saffron Rice or Prime Rib and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

"What are you having?" I asked Vernon.

"That prime rib looks pretty inviting."

"Oh, good," I said. "That appeals to me too, but I didn't want to be the only one with garlic breath."

"We can breathe on each other all we want then," he said with a smile.

For starters we enjoyed Mesclun salads with Bleu Cheese dressing and when we finished Regina brought our entrees. Mine was perfect, done the way I like it, on the rare side of medium. Since Dan and Felicia had ordered prime rib too, garlic breath wasn't going to be a problem for any of us.

Regina arrived with wine glasses and poured a red. Thanks to Claire's back-up husband, David, the wine connoisseur, I recognized the label. This wine, a rich, red Cabernet Sauvignon was from a boutique winery in the Napa valley and sold for $400 to $600 a bottle depending on the vintage. The four of us drank two bottles as we ate and chatted. Felicia didn't seem to mind me flirting with her husband. Shit, she was doing the same with mine. Dan sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Lunch ended with a Mango Tart--I've always thought of mangoes as peaches on steroids--accompanied by an Ice Wine from Canada's Okanagan District. I'd only tasted this delightful dessert wine once before, but still recalled the explosion of intense fruit taste on my tongue. I sipped and it was like meeting an old friend. A cup of coffee followed the perfect finish to a superb lunch.

Felicia reached across the aisle and I took her hand. "Your husband is a charmer," she said. "Thank you for sharing him with me."

"Your Vernon is a delight. I enjoyed my lunch with him." During the meal I had learned that he and Felicia had been married four years with no kids. He was a graduate of Duke University where he'd played varsity basketball. After graduation he stayed on as a teaching assistant and met Felicia who was his former student. After their marriage, he went looking for a better-paying job and found this one.

"In my wildest dreams," he said, "I never imagined me, a kid from Detroit, winding up on a private jet, flying off for a luxury vacation, and sharing lunch with a beautiful woman like you." He was very nice to talk to, so nice in fact, that I damned near slipped and and told him how much I wanted to jump his bones, but caught myself in time.

Dan and I exchanged smiles. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am," he said.

"God, yes, lover. This is a dream come true--a fitting payoff for all your hard work."

Regina told us we had about an hour to go before landing. "Would you mind if I closed my eyes for a bit?" I asked Vernon. "All that delicious wine has made sleepy."

"I don't mind at all. I'll join you. After all, we're headed for the Land of Siesta, so we'll just be getting a headstart."

I laughed and when I lowered my seatback a footrest popped up. I fell asleep immediately. I awoke when Regina made an announcement that we would be landing in about ten minutes. All four of us had apparently dozed off. I was still groggy when Regina appeared and handed out hot, moist, linen hand towels--monogrammed of course. After applying that restorative to my face and hands, I was ready for the next chapter in our adventure.

We buckled up, Carol and Cheryl put the plane into a steep descent and guided us to a silky-smooth landing at Cancun. I looked out the window and saw real, wild, palm trees, the first I'd ever laid eyes on. They were a perfect addition to the dreamlike quality of the trip.

We were met by a small Mercedes bus that had seats for twelve. As we were gathering up our carry-ons and leaving the plane, Regina was there to bid us farewell, on impulse, I gave her one of those cheek-kisses that seemed so popular with these folks and thanked her.

"It was a pleasure serving someone who so obviously enjoys herself," she said. "I hope you have a great vacation."

When I stepped off the plane, I was met by a blast of heat. Despite its light weight my cashmere sweater which had felt so cosy in Boston was a big liability here. Just the few steps between the air-conditioned plane to the air-conditioned bus were enough to pit me out.

We took our seats and mine was alongside Vernon across from Dan and Felicia. It appeared we were well on the way to forming a compatible foursome. Just how far would our relationship go? I felt sure we'd have the answer to that question before week's end.

The bus cooled down quickly and I was comfortable once again as we headed for the resort. Twenty minutes later after driving through exotic, jungle scenery along the way we turned into a narrow lane. When we reached its end a clearing opened up. Just above a sweeping white-sand beach and bordering on an impossibly blue sea was a row of spotless white buildings with thatched roofs. Tall palm trees with their fronds swaying in the breeze were the final proof that I had indeed arrived in paradise. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open as we pulled up in front of the reception area.

Somehow, capable Regina had gotten there before us. She and an older Hispanic woman welcomed us, passing out chilled glasses of champagne. The older lady explained in perfect English that our card keys were all we'd need while we were there--no cash was necessary--not even for tipping.

Regina passed out the keys and promising that our luggage would arrive soon directed us toward our rooms. The four of us set out to find our Passion Suite for Four. The journey wasn't long or hard. After a few steps down a path, Dan stopped in front of a door put his card key in the slot and opened it.

Whatever lingering doubts I may have had fled--this truly was paradise! We entered a cool, immaculate suite decorated with white furniture and eye-catching art set off by dark wood trim around doors and windows. Felicia and I turned to each other and hugged while the guys high-fived one another.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the executive life-stye," Dan said. Felicia and I explored and discovered that not only were we sharing a large living area, we also had a four-person jacuzzi tub and a generous terrace opening onto the beach.

Two king-sized beds were in alcoves on either side of the living room, out of direct view from one another with four posts and an overhead frame with curtains, but no doors. Felicia looked at me quizzically. I smiled and shrugged.

"At least we have curtains."

She laughed. "No wonder these are called 'Passion Suites'."

We did have separate bathrooms with showers and these had doors. From my experience, after we'd shared an intimate adventure or two I'd be surprised if we bothered to close them. Judging from Felicia's positive response to our accommodations the chances for those adventures actually happening had taken a giant step forward.

Felicia and I discovered a bucket with a chilled bottle of champagne and four glasses on the table. The perfect way to settle in while waiting for our luggage, but we needed a man to open it.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"They're out on the terrace looking at something."

We opened a slider and stepped out onto our beach-level terrace mere steps from the ocean.

"Get a load of this one." I heard Dan say to Vernon as we stepped outside. No surprise--they were watching women. But the girl sauntering past, a statuesque blonde, who turned her head and smiled at them when she heard their remark was beautiful and she was stark naked.

Felicia gasped putting her hands to her cheeks. "My goodness, did you see her?"

"How could I have missed," I said. "I guess this is what 'clothing optional' is all about. It looks to me like we're going to have to help our guys return to earth," I said.

"Hey, you two. Put your tongues back in your mouths and give us a hand with this," I said, handing Vernon the champagne bottle and a towel.

He actually looked a bit sheepish to be caught ogling the naked girl. But not Dan who smiled at me and said, "This could get very interesting."

We sat on our terrace and sipped champagne from crystal flutes. I was pleased to discover that when I was in the shade and sitting still the heat was bearable, but I was still anxious to change into something cooler so when our doorbell rang I hurried to the door.

When I opened it Regina was there. Smiling at me she said, "Your luggage is here, Beth." Behind her were two men in flowered shirts with nametags pushing an overloaded luggage cart. "Where would you like the dark cases to go?"

"I don't think it much matters. Go ahead and have the guys put them in that bedroom," I said, gesturing toward my right. Regina spoke to the men in Spanish and they efficiently unloaded the cart placed the luggage and vanished.

"I have a message from CJ. He wants the four of you to meet them in the cocktail lounge at Il Piacere at seven pm with dinner to follow. In case you haven't had a chance to read the resort brochure, attire for that venue is dresses or slacks for the ladies and coats for the men." She smiled, her eyes conveying meaning beyond her words, and said, "Trust me. You'll enjoy the restaurant. It's ever so elegant and the food is spectacular. Enjoy your evening." We did the cheek-kiss thing and she left.

So, Regina had delivered our marching orders for this evening. What the hell, CJ was paying the bills and if he wanted us to have dinner with him--we'd have dinner. I told the others about the arrangements and my suspicion that the invitation was a command performance.

"Let's not get our panties in a wad worrying about whether or not we're being ordered around," Dan said. "This whole event is a command performance and I intend to enjoy every minute we're here."

"I'm with you," Vernon said and the two of them clinked their glasses.

"I want to put on my suit and go for a dip in the pool before I dress for dinner," Felicia said.

"That sounds wonderful to me," I said. "But before we do that I'd like to unpack." Dan joined me and we moved in for a week hanging some items and putting others in drawers. Our closet was so generous that all our suitcases fit in it as well.

When I came across my bathing suits, Dan wanted me to wear one of my Victoria's string bikinis, but I begged off telling him that I wanted to save it for a special occasion. My other suits were revealing enough and the one I put on elicited a whistle from him.

"Shit, Beth. I don't need to watch naked babes on the beach when I've got you. You're gorgeous."

Vernon and Felicia joined us. She was beautiful in a brief turquoise suit, a flattering contrast to her tawny skin Vernon's trunks hinted at a very nice package that I was gettting increasingly anxious to check out in person.

Dan wore his outrageous Speedo and Felicia's eyes widened as she noticed the front of his suit. He caught her looking, smiled at her and told her how nice she looked--she blushed.

Like the beach, the swimming pool was a few steps away located just above the beach adjoining an outdoor bar and lounge. Felicia caught my eye, then directed her glance at the people in and around the pool. I nodded. We were definitely overdressed. Fully half the women there were topless. Trying to act nonchalant, I stepped over to the pool sat on the edge and kicked my feet in the water. That was such a heavenly sensation that I quickly followed my feet with the rest of my body being careful not to get my hair wet. Felicia got in beside me.

"Man," she said. "This place is something else. I've never seen so many naked and half-naked people in one place at the same time in my entire life." She turned toward me and whispered, "Some of these guys are really good-looking. If what Vernon has told me about this place is true, we could have a very interesting week."

Our guys, obviously entranced by the titty-vision surrounding them, had roaming eyes. A waiter came by and asked if we wanted something from the bar, so Felicia and I ordered Margaritas. After getting wet, Dan and Vernon got out and sat at the bar drinking a beer and scoping out the ladies. When our drinks came we sipped them and luxuriated in the water. This seemed as good a time as any to sound Felicia out. What exactly did she know about this place and why we were here?

"You mentioned that Vernon has told you some things about the resort?"

She took another sip and signalled for another drink. "What he's told me is that it's kind of like a Disneyland for adults. He wants me to just let go and enjoy myself. I have a tendency to be shy when I'm surrounded by strangers." She giggled. "Especially if they're naked."

"Well, after the flight down here we're no longer strangers are we?"

She shook her head. "I feel really comfortable with you, Beth. Kind of like you're my sister."

"I feel the same way about you. Did it bother you having Vernon flirt with me?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it I didn't feel threatened or anything like that. I can see you and your husband are in love. My goodness. The way he looks at you. How about you? Does it bother you that I flirted with Dan on the plane?"

"Not in the slightest," I said, taking a sip. "I like to see him having fun. He feels the same way about me. What we have is what people refer to as an 'open' relationship."

"Oh, my," she said, taking a healthy swig of her drink. "Do you date other men then?"

"I've done that. The important thing is that I love my husband," I said, congratulating myself on not having to lie since I did love Rick, "and we share our lives, but at the same time I'm free to have other lovers."

"You're kidding! That must mean that Dan has other women too."

"What do you think? Just look at him checking out the ladies. Your husband's looking too."

"So he is. I must admit, I've been curious about how a thing like open marriage works."

"It works very well for us. Dan has a very strong sex drive and sometimes it's hard for me to keep up. I enjoy having a bit of help now and then to keep him satisfied."

"Vernon and I were pretty hot the first couple of years we were together. We had relations every day and sometimes more than once," she said, finishing her drink, "But, not any more and I miss that." We ordered another round. This was going so well that I wanted to press on a bit further.

"If you're open to it, this looks like a great place to explore your desires. The air reeks with pheromones. I leaned close and whispered. "In case you're interested Dan is a marvelous lover."

She blushed and took another sip. "Oh, Beth. I didn't mean to be so obvious. I am attracted to him--very much so. I don't have all that much experience, just a couple of guys before Vernon, but he can really ring my chimes. I think you'd have fun with him."

"I'd like that," I said and we "clinked" our plastic glasses, "but there's no pressure. Let's just see what develops."

"That's fine with me. By the way, Beth. Have you heard any rumors about our two lofty executives?"

"The ones about how they come down here and ball the new guys' wives?"

"My goodness," she said, blushing. "You don't beat around the bush do you?"

"Dan likes me to be plain-spoken and I try. The way CJ is eyeing us I'd say there's something like that in our near future. He's going to expect some sort of payment for treating us like royalty and I have a hunch that boinking you and me are what he has in mind."

"Oh, Beth. I'm not sure I can do that. I don't find either of them the slightest bit attractive." After she said that I filled her in on what Dan had told me about the executive with the Mormon wife and how he'd lost his job. She looked thoughtful. "I certainly wouldn't want that to happen to Vernon."

"Here's the way I look at this," I said. "I'm here to support Dan and further his career. If that means going to bed with either or both of the bigwigs, so be it. It's only sex--not love."

"I hear what you're saying and I want to help Vernon too," she said. "If you can do it, so can I." She smiled at me. "This is going to cost him though. My price is going to be one of those cute watches like you're wearing. Where did you get it?"

When I told her Nordstrom's, she nodded and took a sip. "I love that store." She finished her drink and we ordered another.

"This is the last one for me," I said. "I don't want to be buzzed at dinner." We were quiet while we waited for our drink, but this conversation and the possibilities it had suggested awakened the worms of desire in my groin. I crossed my arms under my breasts and hugged myself, shivering a trifle in spite of the tropical heat.

When the waiter brought our drinks we toasted each other. "I'll tell you a secret," Felicia said, taking a drink and leaning close. "Vernon has pestered me for the past couple of years about how much he'd like to see me with another man. Maybe this'll be his chance."

"How perfect that would be. He gets to watch his fantasy come to life and you get laid. That's a pretty good trade-off."

She giggled. "When you put it that way it makes sense. In addition to a new watch I'll get to have a new man. I like that."

"I imagine the executives will ask us to come over to their place for drinks and use that opportunity to make their move," I said. "I'd be surprised if their wives aren't in on this scene too."

"Really. I hadn't considered that."

"Hey, girls. It's time to get ready for dinner," Dan said. Felicia and I finished our drinks climbed out of the pool and headed back to our suite.

Dan and I took a quick shower together and I got him up to speed on what Felicia and I had discussed in the pool. He really perked up when I told him that Vernon was hot to see her go down for another man.

"Really," he said, cocking his head at me. "You're a fast worker, sweetheart. This could turn out to be a very memorable vacation."

Just like everything I'd seen here so far, Il Piacere was stunning--clean, with modernistic decor, eye-catching art, and welcoming ambience. CJ, Ross and their wives were seated at a table for eight in the lounge area.

I had put my hair up, partly to please Dan, he likes seeing my bare neck, but mostly to keep cool. The temperature hadn't gone down one whit after dark.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers