Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Let's take our drinks out to the terrace. The appetizers are already there," Lydia said, picking up her glass and stepping out. We followed and when we were seated, she said, "You were marvelous today, Beth. A pleasure to watch. You have such a gift for enjoying yourself and that lifts the spirits of everyone around you."

"You certainly lifted my spirits at the cantina," CJ said.

"Oh, CJ. You're so bad," Lydia said. She turned to me and winked. "These men--they only have one thing on their minds."

I nodded. After thanking them for the compliments I took an extra big gulp of my drink. "Tell me a bit about yourselves," Lydia ordered. "How long have you been married? Do you have children?"

Was this the beginning of the inquisition? It was definitely dangerous territory. Dan and I exchanged glances and I hoped we were on the same page. "We've been married almost twelve years and have a boy and a girl," I said.

"How nice. You must have married early, you're such a lovely young couple. CJ and I are looking forward to having you join us for many more of these wonderful retreats."

"I don't know if Dan has told you," CJ said, "but the company is planning to expand in Europe this year and your husband will be our point man to beef up the sales network. There just might be some travel in your future--maybe even a family event. Would you like that?"

"My goodness, yes," I said in all honesty. "I've dreamed of seeing the sights over there--Big Ben, the Louvre.... What a thrill that would be."

"We'll see what we can do," he said and turned to Lydia. "Beth is quite stunning, isn't she, dear? So fresh, so youthful. With her hair done like that, she looks innocent, almost untouched. You are a lucky man, Mr. Devereaux, to have such a gorgeous woman for your wife."

We both drank generously to that. If our charade was ever unmasked, Dan would be soooo screwed.

"She may look innocent," Dan said, "but my Beth has a bit of a wild streak."

"That just adds to her attractiveness," CJ said. There was a knock on the door. "Ah," Lydia said. "That should be supper arriving. Since it was rather late I took the liberty of ordering for us all, something simple to share, fajitas--one fish and the other chicken. I hope that's all right."

"That's fine with us," I said. "Danny and I like pretty much everything."

Dan smiled and gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze as he seated me. CJ opened a bottle of wine as the waiters set the table. Concealing the label, he poured a taste for me and said, "This is one of our favorites, Beth. See what you think."

I sipped it. Holy shit. What a quirky coincidence. I'm no connoiseur, but I recognized it immediately. This was a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc--the very same wine Dan had ordered that first night in Boston when Rick had accompanied me on my quest to get laid. This stuff had been a very effective panty remover for me on that occasion.

"I love it," I said. "So refreshing and the citrus taste is special. New Zealand isn't it?"

"Very good, my dear. Not only are you beautiful, you have a discerning palate," he said and poured us each a glass.

I discovered that I was hungry when the waiters delivered two sizzling platters piled high with steaming goodies along with a covered dish full of warm tortillas.

The others must have been hungry too, because we ate in near silence. When we finished, we sipped our wine until the waiters reappeared and cleared the table leaving a basket of fruit behind. CJ produced cordial glasses and poured us each a drink of Tia Maria.

"Let's have our coffee inside," Lydia said and got up. We followed again as she moved us into the living room. When we were settled, she changed the music on the CD player and a pleasant dance number came on.

"May I have this dance, Mr. Devereaux?" she asked, taking Dan's hand. CJ smiled at me and I got up. The moment of truth had arrived.

We shuffled around the room and before long things began to heat up. CJ turned out to be a pretty fair kisser and he did quite a good job of lighting my fire. He felt me up and then began kissing my neck, always a favorite of mine.

I glanced at Dan and Lydia. He had the bodice of her dress around her waist and her bra was up around her neck as he kissed the nipples of her unnaturally youthful breasts.

To hurry things along, I gave CJ a little show. Shedding my top and stepping out of my skirt, I stripped down to my sexy underwear then posed for him. When I touched myself, that really set him off. He reached out and taking me in his arms he fondled my ass murmuring that this was what he'd wanted to do since the moment he'd first seen me.

I let him touch me for a couple of minutes until I felt his stiffy against my belly. Between kissing and caressing me, he was getting kind of frantic, so I decided I'd better give him some relief before he had a heart attack. When his hand reached under my garter skirt and cupped my vulva, I moaned and sank to my knees. I pulled his shorts and undies down and out popped a very decent hard-on. I took it in hand and went to work.

The guy was so hot it only took me a few minutes until he exploded in my mouth. I kept him deep in my throat as he held my head while he finished ejaculating.

He suddenly sat down on the edge of the couch as if his knees had failed him. From my position between his legs, I smiled at him and said, "That was nice. Your come tastes sweet."

He took my hands and said, "Beth, you're a wonder. You're not only gorgeous, on top of that you're a terrific cocksucker. I loved coming in your mouth."

So, CJ liked a little nasty talk, eh. This was becoming more fun by the moment. "I'm not a one-trick pony," I said, sitting down beside him on the bed. "Let's relax for a few minutes and watch my husband fuck your wife. You do like to see her in action--don't you?"

He swallowed and nodded. I kissed him and continued. "I like to watch Dan too. A little time-out will give you some time to recharge your batteries and then I'm going to want to have that lovely cock of yours deep inside me."

He moaned and petted me through my underwear as Dan screwed the shit out of Lydia who was thrashing and moaning while talking to him.

"Don't stop, Fuck me deeper, you fucking stud," she said, along with other such endearments. Dan kept hammering her until she finally begged for mercy.

He pulled out of her and CJ's eyes widened as he saw Dan's magnificent hard-on for the first time. Dan smiled at me, we were indeed on the same page and the situation was under control.

I knew what Dan wanted next. He'd lie back and enjoy watching while CJ fucked me then it would be time for Lydia and me to give him a messy, two-girl blow job.

CJ stripped me naked and by the time I kicked off my thong, he had his nose on my new Brazilian as he sucked my pussy. After several minutes of slurping my crotch, he was erect again. I had a little surprise in mind for CJ.

"Would you like to fuck my ass, lover?"

His eyes widened in astonishment. I guessed he'd not gotten many invitations like that.

"I'd love to have you do me that way," I continued getting to my knees and letting my pony tails fall on either side of my neck as I looked back at him.

I patted my ass and said, "Come closer, honey. I want to give you a little head to get you nice and slippery before you go in me." He did and I did. Then he got in position and I felt his cock seeking entrance. I turned my head and said, "Be gentle, daddy."

He was--too gentle in fact. He pushed tentatively a time or two and I finally had to back up a bit and put a hand on his butt to get him all the way in me. After that, he grasped the idea and also my tits. He started out slow holding onto them and telling me how wonderfully tight I was then he picked up speed. He did a decent job of screwing me, but I didn't climax. But he did. Releasing my tits he grabbed my hips let out a shout and came in me.

We collapsed together with his cock still in my ass and he whispered how much he'd enjoyed me and how sexy I was until he softened and came out. I sat up and just as I'd anticipated, Dan was ready for his blowjob. He and Lydia had started without me. He was in his favorite position--seated on the edge of the couch. Lydia was on her knees between his legs with her mouth stuffed full of his hard-on.

I kissed CJ thanking him for the lovely screw, then I said, "I'd better go help your poor wife. Dan's so large that sucking my husband off can be difficult for a woman if she's not familiar with what turns him on."

I joined them and Lydia gave me a grateful smile as she pointed Dan's cock at me. "God, Beth. Your guy's cock is too big for me. I loved having him fuck me with this thing, but how the hell do you manage to give him oral?"

I proceeded to demonstrate and soon had Dan panting, approaching his climax. "You finish him off," I said and she took him back in her mouth.

After my example, she did a better job of blowing him and he was responding nicely. I bent low and licked his balls. That was the trigger that damned near drowned Lydia. Dan let out a bellow and erupted in her mouth.

She tried to swallow, but couldn't keep up. When she removed her mouth from him to catch her breath I reached over and jerked him off aiming his big dick at her so she could watch him unload on her face. Dan put a hand behind her neck to steady her head and continued ejaculating on her until droplets of come glistened in her hair and ropy strings of his thick, creamy semen slid down her forehead and cheeks to drip off her chin onto her breasts. I took perverse delight on seeing this proper executive wife slimed by Dan's load.

"My god. In all the years of our marriage, I've never seen you like this," CJ said. "Shit, Lydia. You've turned into a wanton slut right before my eyes and I love it."

"Jesus, Beth. I've never done anything like this before and I loved it too," she said, wiping come off her cheek and sucking her fingers clean. "You and your sexy wife are amazing lovers, Mr. Devereaux. I hope I get to experience you again."

"As long as we're around, we'll be happy to oblige," Dan said.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about," CJ said.

"You're a bit of a mess," I said to Lydia.

"I suppose I am. I need to go and clean up."

"I'll show you a better way," I said, kissing her. Then I proceeded to lick Dan's sperm off her and share it with her. "See. It's good to the last drop."

She laughed. "You may look innocent, but you are a very wicked girl. I like that."

That finished us and after a farewell drink we dressed while thanking them for a lovely evening and took our leave.

We walked back to our suite on a warm tropical night with an arm around one another. "That was an interesting encounter," I said. "I loved seeing the look on Lydia's face when I hosed her down with your come."

"Yeah, that was pretty good. I wondered for a moment if she was going to complain about getting come in her hair, but you sidetracked that when you cleaned her up."

"Always happy to be of assistance," I said, patting his butt. "I'm willing to bet she'll be back for a second helping."

"As for you, I think you've made CJ your love-slave."

"How so?"

"You should have seen his face when he came in your ass. The guy was in seventh heaven."

"Well, sex is a notoriously chancy thing to rely on, but as long as we keep them entertained I think you'll be gainfully employed."

He laughed. "Well, you've sure done your part. If that Europe stuff he mentioned actually comes to pass I may have to borrow you from Rick on a regular basis. That'd be fun wouldn't it?"

"Hell, yes. But I do have a family. If we go to Europe, I'd like for them to come along."

"It could happen. Maybe I could put you on the payroll as my administrative assistant and Rick could be your brother coming along to mind the kids. Just think, I'd have an entire counterfeit family."

"Dan, you're an evil genius. You work on that, but in the meantime, I have one more thing for you to work on," I said and put his hand on my ass. "CJ left me high and dry. I'm going to need a little attention before I'll be able to go to sleep."

"Your wish is my command," he said, squeezing my butt.

All was still in our suite. I peeked and there were four heads in the other bed. We got naked, and, as skilled as he was at making love to me, Dan had me hotter than a pizza oven in minutes. After he climbed aboard and rode me to a sweet climax for both of us, I fell asleep in his arms.

I slept-in the following morning until after nine, an unusual thing for me to do. When I came awake I was alone in bed. Ordinarily this would have bothered me--to miss my morning screw that is-- but I wasn't feeling so hot. My stomach was uneasy and my mouth was dry and cottony. Was this the dreaded Montezuma's Revenge I'd heard about? God, it better not be, this was only Wednesday. I vowed to take it easy for the day. No Margaritas and light eating, surely that would get me back to normal. I could see Dan, Vernon, and Felicia on the terrace drinking coffee and juice. When the prospect of my morning coffee didn't appeal to me, I knew I was in trouble. I'd try a little fresh-squeezed orange juice, maybe. When I sat up and reached for a bottle of water on the bedside table, Dan saw me stirring and came in.

"Good morning, sleepy head," he said and I mustered up a weak smile. "Coffee?"

I shook my head. "Orange juice, please."

"Coming right up," he said and poured me a glass.

Fortunately, it tasted good to me. "I don't feel so hot," I said.

He smiled. "A bit too much Tequila?"

"I don't think so. It's my tummy, not my head." I smiled. "Besides I can remember every detail from last night--especially the last ones just before I went to sleep."

"Speaking of that, do you think a quick piece might make you feel better?"

I put a hand on my belly and said. "I'll have to take a rain-check on that, honey."

Felicia and Vernon came in looking bright and happy and greeted me. After hearing that I was under the weather and saying that they hoped I'd feel better soon they headed out to breakfast. I definitely didn't feel up to that so Dan ordered from room service.

He poured me a fresh glass of juice and brought me a cold bottle of water. "You just stay right there," he said. "I'll be back before room service gets here. I'm going to find Regina. I bet she'll know how to fix you up."

He left and I got up and brushed my teeth, ran a brush through my hair, and what not, then back to bed. I turned on the TV for the first time since we'd been down here and CNN came up. I watched the usual disaster crap--fires, shootings, political back-stabbing, and whatever.

Then the weather came on and brightened my day. Blizzard conditions were the news, stretching from the Great Lakes to New England with a foot of snow expected. I looked out the window at the bright sun, gently waving palm trees, and blue water. I smiled.

Dan came back carrying a paper cup with some pills in it. "Sure enough, Regina had the answer," he said, handing me several of them. "Swallow these. You're going to take it easy today." He shook his finger at me. "No booze and a bland diet. She promises you'll be fine by tomorrow--ready for the orgy."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Orgy?"

"Just kidding," he said and went to let the waiters in. I pulled the covers up, modestly covering my tits while they set us up on the terrace.

I put on a gauzy negligee I hadn't worn before. Dan smiled and said. "That looks good on you, sweetheart." His compliment lifted my spirits.

We sat across from each other like an old married couple and I managed a poached egg and a piece of toast. Dan had ordered a pot of tea and that tasted good to me. We held hands and he told me how much he appreciated me and how I'd better get better soon.

"We haven't even been sailing yet," he said. "How can we explain to Jack that we let a cute little Sunfish just sit there on the beach? Let's get wet this afternoon--just you and me."

"You've got a date, sailor," I said, squeezing his hand.

"I've got to run, dearest. It's almost meeting time."

"I feel well enough to go to the spa," I said. "I'll see you at lunchtime."

Felicia and I spent the rest of the morning being massaged and pampered. It was wonderful. In addition, the pills seemed to be working as I was definitely improving.

The afternoon went as promised. After a light lunch of soup and a bit of fruit, Dan and I frolicked in the water, falling off the Sunfish more times then we could count, and touched one another at every opportunity.

We smeared suntan lotion on each other and lolled around on one of the beach beds, talking and laughing and kissing like newlyweds. Dan was very tender and loving and I basked in his undivided attention.

At one point, I remember looking at my new rings--the big diamond was reflecting the sunlight, glinting like a star--and felt even more like a bride. A simple touch from my lover sent chills through me. I hastened to remind myself. What Dan and I were sharing was lust--not love.

We all got together for dinner and I took it easy--poached fish and rice, no wine, salad, or dessert. After dinner, Dan walked me back to our suite. Vernon and Felicia followed soon after. As they changing clothes, they announced that they were going dancing and asked us to go along, but I declined. A good night's sleep was what I wanted.

I tried to get Dan to go with them, but he refused, claiming he could use a night off too. I reminded him that Regina and Carol would be at the Jacuzzi bar and he wavered momentarily before he said, "They'll likely be there tomorrow too. I'll wait until you can go with me."

"That's sweet," I said and we got naked, climbed into bed, and worked on a New York Times crossword I'd brought along. When we got hung up in the puzzle, Dan took the opportunity to kiss me and touch me between my legs. Desire washed over me and we progressed rapidly to a yummy sixty-nine. Such a delight to have his tongue in me while I made love to his marvelous cock. We made a quick transition from oral to an affectionate missionary screw with plenty of kissing and pillow talk.

We took our time, enjoying our coupling and making it last as long as possible. My climax was beginning to build when, between kisses, Dan said, "It's a good thing we're not going to be here for another week."

"How's that?"

He kissed me again and thrust deep into me. "Because, I think I'm falling for you, Mrs. Devereaux."

"God, honey. Don't say stuff like that. I'm having enough trouble keeping lust and love separate as is," I said, tightening my legs around him. "Please--let's just enjoy our fuck and leave the emotional stuff safely in the closet."

He moaned and began to fuck me in earnest. I had several climaxes before the big one that makes my pussy clamp down its intimate invader. As usual, that worked for Dan. He shouted as he joined me in a delicious orgasm. No question--what we shared was definitely lust, but was it more than that? I was confused.

I kissed him and told him how wonderful he was and how good he made me feel. On impulse, I said, "I'll give you a peek in my closet, lover. Here's the deal. We need to be extra careful with our relationship because I could fall for you too."

We kissed again and he stirred his cock in me. He was still hard. I'd had him do this to me before. In the past, he'd been able to fuck me several times in a row without a break.

"You're a special lady, Beth. You are the only woman I've ever been with who can excite me so much that all I want to do is fuck her over and over again. You know me. That's saying something. In my time I've screwed a lot of women. If a gal has a pulse, that's usually good enough for me."

"That's some strange love-talk."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers