Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"With skin as fair as yours, you'll really have to be careful, Beth. This sun is the real deal," Sophia said. "You can burn in minutes and that'll definitely put a crimp in your lovelife. You won't want your guy to even touch you."

"I hear you," I said and pulled a gauzy curtain to give me a little protection.

The three of us soaked in the sun for twenty minutes or so then Sophia sat up and said, "You'd better put on your coverup, Beth. You're beginning to turn pink." I was glad I'd brought it and took her advice.

Reaching down and clasping her ankles she pressed her ample breasts against her knees.

"I'm so fucking horny," she announced. Felicia and I exchanged glances. She had said that just like one might say, "I'm hungry" or "I'm thirsty."

I was at a loss for words, but Felicia saved the moment. "You should have joined us last night. There was plenty of loving to go around."

"Like I told Beth, the thought of having sex with CJ and Lydia just doesn't do it for me any more. Every time we come down here, it's the same seduction scene. I'm tired of it. Without those two in the picture, I would've been thrilled to make love with you and Vernon."

"Well, I imagine Vernon would have been thrilled too. He's mentioned how attractive you are more than once."

"I'm glad," she said. "I'm drawn to him too."

I had an idea. Ordinarily I would have checked with Dan, but I was pretty sure that getting into this girl's panties wouldn't break his heart, so I said, "How would you and Ross like to join the four of us in our suite for an...intimate dinner?"

"That's perfect," Felicia said. "At the spa, Lydia told me she was taking the day off and looking forward to an early bedtime." She laughed. "She said she was getting too old for these all-nighters. Go ahead and invite them, Beth. I'm certain they won't accept."

"Good," Sophia said. "We definitely don't want to risk offending them. What time works for you guys?"

"Come at five or so. We can have drinks and snacks on the terrace and dinner later. We have twenty-four hour room service so we can eat whenever we feel like it."

"We'll be there. What should I wear?"

"Something revealing that comes off easily," I said with a grin.

Our guys found us on our beach bed and we went for lunch.

We chatted and got better acquainted while having a light lunch of salads and a tasty seafood chowder made from conch--whatever that is. Once he was away from CJ, Ross was a different person witty and smiling. I liked this Ross a whole lot better.

I asked Dan about the meeting and he raised his eyebrows and mouthed the word "boring."

"We talked about the same stuff we talk about back in Boston," he said to me in a low voice. "No surprise. This everyday meeting deal is for tax purposes."

He grinned. "The best part of the meeting was discovering that Regina is still here. As I suspected, she's CJ's gofer and she's keeping a written record of our meetings. I hope I get a chance to tap some of her fine ass before the week is over."

"I'm shocked," I said. "You are such a degenerate asshole. Just listen to you, telling your sweet wife about your lecherous intentions." I put my hand on his thigh. "I guess that's why I like you so much."

We filled the guys in on the plans for the evening and they all looked pleased.

"I need a little exercise," Dan said. "Anyone want to join me for a dip in the ocean?"

I hadn't been in salt water since the afternoon on Jack's boat. I'd enjoyed that a lot so I was anxious to try this very different-looking water and it turned out we all were.

The guys went to change into their bathing suits and Dan returned wearing his outrageously skimpy Speedo. Felicia and Sophia looked at him and exchanged meaningful glances then they whistled at him and he grinned.

Sophia also made sure that I was slathered with waterproof sunblocker before we got wet and it was a good thing because we spent the afternoon playing in the warm, clear water. We batted a big ball around in a game that had no rules save getting close enough to one another to indulge in a little grabass.

I didn't know about the other ladies, but by the time we retreated to the beach and the bar to have a drink I felt like I'd had a pretty fair dose of foreplay. I'd been touched and fondled numerous times. The lust worms in my groin were changing into butterflies and after another hour of sipping Margaritas and flirting I was in serious lust.

I was getting kind of buzzed and it was way too early for that. I needed a time-out so I got up and said, "I have to wash my hair so I'll be presentable for this evening."

"I'll be along in a bit," Dan said. "I want to finish my drink." I got up and Sophia moved over next to Dan.

Felicia had the same idea and as we left we looked back at the table. Vernon was on Sophia's other side and Ross was watching his wife flirt with both men a bemused expression on his face.

"It looks to me like Sophia is going to get her itch scratched tonight," I said.

Felicia smiled and said, "I can't believe how easily Vernon and I have adapted to this open stuff."

"Believe it," I said. "You guys must have been ready. I can tell you from personal experience. This is wicked-good adult fun. In this case, it's also a noble cause. We're only doing it to further our husbands' careers."

"Yeah, right," Felicia said. "Would you like some help with your hair?"

"Sure," I said and we showered together. I admired the lean curves of her lithe, young body as I soaped her back. She was tall and fit with a figure like Claire's except for being full-breasted. She seemed to enjoy washing me as well and I don't know where things might have gone if Dan hadn't unexpectedly reached in and turned the cold water on us.

"Come on, you two. You've been in there long enough. I want to take a shower and I'm not sharing the other shower with Vernon."

"Is your husband always this cruel," Felicia said, smiling as she readjusted the water.

"Oh, he's a mean bastard," I said loudly. "Sometimes he's even worse." Dan just laughed. "You and Vernon go sit out there on the terrace and watch the naked girls walk past," I continued. "We'll be done shortly."

What with the sky-high humidity and both of us with long hair having four hands and two blow-dryers to get our hair dry was a godsend.

Felicia's hair was so very dark, like a raven's wing, a gleaming, glossy, black. I looked at us in the mirror, she with dark hair and me blonde with the red-gold highlights I'd had done in Boston--quite a study in contrasts.

I'd heard the blender run and Dan appeared with a couple of Margaritas. We each took one and toasted him. "Am I forgiven for the cold shower?"

"Of course you are," I said. "Actually, it was kind of refreshing."

"I've got to run," he said. "I've got thirsty company on the terrace." Felicia and I looked at each other and shrugged--company already?

We went to get dressed. If you can call a bikini top and very short shorts with stiletto heels dressed, then I was. Felicia's outfit was similar. Vernon wore a tank top and shorts.

"Where did you get the drink?" he asked.

"Dan brought it," Felicia said. "He's on the terrace. He said something about company."

We headed out to find Dan talking with two topless women. "I might have known," I said, hands on hips. "I leave you alone for two minutes and you pick up stray ladies."

"There you are--finally," he said. "These ladies aren't strays." The blonde turned and I recognized Regina.

"Hi, honey," I said, doing the cheek-kiss. "Who's your friend?"

"That's right. You never met her. This is Carol, our copilot on the trip here." We did the kiss too and Regina introduced Carol to Vernon and Felicia.

Dan was still in his revealing Speedo and the two ladies' eyes had trouble focussing on anything but his package as we chatted and drank our Margaritas. For Dan's part, he returned their interest by eyeing their bare titties and he wasn't alone. Vernon was helping him check them out. I could hardly keep from laughing as I watched them all.

"We were just telling Dan that the hot spot here is the Rooftop Bar and Jacuzzi. That place really cooks after dark."

"We're kind of set up here for the evening," I said. "We have company coming and we're planning a leisurely and intimate evening."

"Well, if it gets too leisurely here you'll find us up on the roof. They party into the wee hours there."

We did more cheek-kisses as they got ready to leave, but when Regina went to kiss Dan he planted a big wet one on her lips. She responded by putting a hand behind his neck, pressing her naked breasts against his bare chest, and giving as good as she got. When they came up for air we applauded.

"That's your rain check for later, lover," Regina said and sauntered off toward the pool.

"I like her," Dan said.

"No shit," I replied and the others laughed. "I'll mix us up a new batch of Margaritas while you go shower."

The Margaritas, appetizer trays, and our company all arrived at the same time. We settled down on the terrace drinking and chatting. Dan reappeared dressed in nothing more than a brief pair of shorts.

"My, don't you look fresh and cool," Sophia said and he smiled at her.

"You look positively radiant," he said and he was right. She was wearing a one-piece, wrap-around, flowered dress. Not only was it short, it was also split up the side to expose her shapely thigh and, in addition, cut low to show plenty of cleavage. Dan's eyes caressed her then he caught my eye and we smiled at one another. It appeared that lechery was going to be a welcome addition to our list of appetizers.

We only had four chairs for the six of us, so, after I poured the Margaritas, I sat in Vernon's lap. Sophia stood and said, "Sit here, Dan. I want to park myself in your lap."

He laughed, glanced at me and made himself comfortable. Sophia plunked her shapely butt on him and kissed him lightly.

"This is much nicer than sitting alone in a straight chair," she said.

"I'm feeling left out," Ross said, looking at Felicia. She glanced at Vernon who had an affectionate hand on my thigh and he smiled at her. She got to her feet. "Well, that will never do," she said, going to Ross and settling onto his lap. He whispered in her ear and she laughed and kissed him. "Look, you guys. We have an extra chair. Maybe we should invite another couple."

My god. This girl was taking to groupy stuff like a duck to water. We drank, and nibbled, and touched each other until the sun dipped and sudden dusk descended.

Two waiters arrived to set us up for dinner and when they saw we were six, returned with a larger, circular table and extra chairs. The guys ordered steaks and us three ladies sea bass. Actually, we had some of each as we fed one another bites when dinner was served. Dessert was small but delightful, a rich flan with a caramelized top, served with coffee and liqueurs.

Like magicians, the waiters cleaned up and disappeared. We toasted one another and compliments flew thick and fast.

"Would anyone like to dance?" I asked.

"Hell yes," said Dan, pulling Sophia to her feet. "May I?" he asked Ross who just grinned at him and took Felicia's hand. Vernon and I picked out several CDs and when I bent over to find the right button to push he put his hand on my butt definitely the right button for me so I turned around and kissed him.

"I love to be touched." I said and kissed him again.

"That's good," he said. "Because I've wanted to touch you since the moment I first laid eyes on you."

"Let's dance then. There'll be plenty of touching when we do that."

He and I sort of moved around the floor--not even an approximation of real dancing--and made out outrageously while we did so. We weren't the only couple misbehaving. Our get together on the terrace appeared to have paired us up--for the moment at least. Sophia and Dan were making out and Ross was kissing Felicia's neck as she leaned back in his arms, pressing her hips against his with her eyes closed.

Vernon was a very good kisser and I was enjoying swapping spit with him anticipating what was to come. He pulled back a bit and slid his hand down my torso to cup my mound. "Do you like me touching you there?"

"I love it," I said, covering his hand with mine. "Touch me anywhere you'd like," I continued, putting my hand over his hard-on.

"Let's lie down," he said and we did, shedding our few clothes on the way to the closest bed.

We continued kissing and his fingers found their way into me as I held his deliciously hard cock. I gave him head and he climbed between my legs and entered me. We were so hot I began to climax after his first few strokes making quite a racket when I did. He stopped as if afraid he was hurting me or something.

"God, lover. Don't quit now," I said, thrusting my pelvis at him. "I'm just noisy when I come."

He resumed fucking me and it was simple man-over-woman screwing--no fancy stuff. Some of the things he did reminded me of my dear Rick like being affectionate and passionate at the same time. He also talked to me, tellng me how sexy I was, and how hot I was making him. In short, he did a great job of fucking me. I did my part by holding him close, taking delight in my sexy, new lover, wanting to make our first piece of ass a moment to remember for both of us.

"God, Beth," he said. "I'm getting awfully close. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't you dare, lover. I'm your sperm bank, stud. Make your deposit."

That did it. He let out a yell and ejaculated in me. We stayed glued together for as long as we could enjoying the afterglow of a very nice screw. He was my first new lover since Jerry and those special feelings I get when I'm with a new man washed over me giving me combined feelings of tenderness and fulfilment--feelings I'd not experienced with Jerry. What we'd shared was pure lust.

When Vernon pulled out of me, we kissed and thanked one another. "I'm thirsty," I said, getting up. "Would you like one, lover?"

Putting a hand on my hip, he said, "I sure would." I found the pitcher and poured us both another Margarita.

We'd started screwing first so we'd apparently been the first couple to finish. The others were still at it and we watched them. Felicia was in a sixty-nine with Ross. She was on top and I saw Dan eyeing her beautiful ass while he fucked the hell out of Sophia who was wailing nonstop as she came. Finally, she pushed on his shoulders and said, "Oh, fuck, Dan. I can't take any more climaxes. Please stop and let me catch my breath." He quit thrusting, kissing her as he pulled out.

Dan immediately began looking for a new hole to put his big, beautiful woman-pleaser in and Felicia's ass beckoned him. He shuffled across the mattress on his knees and began caressing her back and butt while kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. He did this--mind you--while Felicia and Ross were still giving each other oral.

While still blowing her guy, hands free, Felicia reached down and spread the cheeks of her ass. Dan kissed her crack and then got in position behind her. His oversized fuck engine and dangling balls were directly over Ross's face. He started to squirm trying to get his head out of the way of what must have been an awesome sight for him.

Seeing his distress, Dan said, "Don't panic, man. Keep on eating her pussy. I'm going in her ass."

With that he put his cock on her anus and started his invasion, holding her hips to help himself penetrate her.

"Damn, this is hot. I got a kick out of watching Felicia last night, but that was just a warm-up for this. My sweetheart loves anal," Vernon said, putting an arm around me and squeezing my breast. "We do it all the time, but I'm not as big as your guy. I hope he's gentle."

"He is," I said. "He screws my butt and I love it."

Slowly and steadily Dan pushed into her. Just about the time he was all the way in, Ross let out a yell and came in Felicia's mouth. By the time she'd finished swallowing his come, Dan was beginning to move. Ross slithered out from under her escaping getting up close and personal with Dan's nuts. Beautiful Felicia put her shoulders on the mattress, her butt in the air as her inky hair spread across the pillows. She began to wail as Dan shifted into high gear. Leaning over her back, he grabbed her breasts and reamed her big time with his Danny dick.

"My god. Just look at her," Vernon said. "That's my girl." Every time she came, she grabbed handfuls of the sheets and she climaxed repeatedly. Dan released her breasts straightened up and grabbed her hips. He lunged into her and yelled, his ass cheeks flexing as he emptied his nuts in Felicia's lovely ass. During her final and obviously very intense climax Felicia succeeded in pulling the sheet loose from the mattress. They collapsed on the bed with him still in her butt. She turned her head and they kissed, totally wrapped up in each other, enjoying their afterglow.

Vernon released the breath he'd been holding and I kissed his cheek. I hoped that seeing his wife's passionate response to another man hadn't upset him. He turned to me and holding my breast, kissed me and said, "I had no idea shared sex could be this intense. I'm loving this. Maybe not as much as Felicia. I've never seen her climax that hard. But the evening is young. I intend to catch up." So much for my concern.

"I thought us Italian girls were the anal queens," Sophia said. "Catholic women use ass-fucking for contraception so we learn to do that young. Felicia, you were incredible. Hey, honey. I think you've just become an honorary Italian."

We laughed and drank and screwed some more. I rode Ross to a nice little climax and Vernon fucked Sophia while Felicia rewarded Dan for his anal treat with a thoroughly messy blow job. That finished us for the night. Well satisfied, all six of us fell asleep snuggled together in one bed.

Toward dawn I awoke feeling a cock seeking entry into me from behind. I raised my knee to help and when it was in me I knew it could only belong to Dan. He kissed my neck, holding my breasts as he fucked me gently, telling me how nice it was to have me like this. He even told me what a wonderful wife I was. Charming bullshit, but I loved it.

I became aware that we weren't alone when Felicia whispered in my ear telling me that Vernon was fucking her too. She wondered if we might try for a simultaneous climax for four and I relayed that to Dan.

"Sounds like fun to me. How about it, Vernon. Are you close?"

"Not yet. I'm working on it though."

"Let me know, buddy. Beth's pussy is a real squeezebox. She gets me off when she comes."

"Yeah, I know. I experienced her talented pussy," Vernon said, stroking into his wife.

"Kiss me, Felicia, I said. "I've already come so many times that I could use a little extra spark."

We kissed lovingly trading tongues until I slipped over the edge. "Are you close, honey?" I gasped, starting into my orgasm, and as advertised, clamping down on Dan's cock.

"I'm there," she said, moaning.

"Shit. She's done it again," Dan said, releasing in me.

"I'm coming too," Vernon said, driving into Felicia.

"Congratulations, you guys," I said after I caught my breath. "We just shared a quadruple climax."

Dan laughed. "One hell of a lot more fun than a quadruple bypass I'd say."

It was then that we realized Sophia and Ross were gone. Too bad. They could have made it an octuple.

Later that morning, we were all together at breakfast. The fresh fruit was such a treat for me that I'd just returned to our table with seconds of papaya slices in time to hear CJ say that he was changing our routine for the day--no meeting--no spa.

Typically, he then launched into a long and rambling explanation of what we would be doing. And as usual, the longer he spoke the more boring he got. The man had an incredible talent. He could have made a trip to the moon sound as exciting as a routine garbage pickup. In between the convoluted sentences and unnecessary repetitions, I learned that we were all going on a field trip or, as he put it, an investigation into the sales potential for a new product line that the company was interested in introducing. That would be our project for the entire day. Not only would we investigate the marketing possibilities, we'd also evaluate the feasibility of creating and training a local sales force.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers