Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

By the time he'd finished, I was nearly comatose. What the hell did we ladies have to go along for? I didn't want to miss my spa time.

He was obviously pleased with himself as he went on to say that our expedition would showcase the talents of the new executives in marketing and human relations as they solved the problems that would inevitably arise.

I was even more mystified when we were instructed to bring our beach gear and a good pair of walking shoes plus a pair of stiletto heels. We were to meet in the reception area in thirty minutes and be prepared to spend all day.

Our foursome got there first and I was pleased to see Regina.

"What is this shit?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Don't worry, Beth. We're all going to have fun. I'll explain everything when we're on the bus."

We headed out on a flawless morning, and even though I had felt a bit negative at first, the prospect of seeing something of the surrounding countryside lifted my spirits. Regina really helped when she filled us in on our day's itinerary.

"Sorry about the secrecy," she said, getting up from her co-pilot's seat next to the driver, "but the IRS is clamping down on retreats like ours and the company has to be careful to maintain appearances." She smiled at us and turned to CJ. "Would you like to add anything, sir?"

I almost cheered when all he said was, "You're doing fine, Regina. Just give them the outline for the day."

"Our first stop will be Xel Ha, a fabulous water park in a saltwater lagoon, where we'll start with a snorkelling experience in crystal-clear water surrounded by an unbelievable array of fish and coral. After that, comes the highlight--a swim with dolphins. You'll even get a chance to hug one. Trust me--this place is wonderful."

Once again, CJ had redeemed himself in my eyes. I was coming to the realization that even though he could sound like a doofus, and did, it would be dangerous to underestimate the guy. Perhaps this was a technique he found useful in his leadership role. It should be easy for him to figure out who paid attention to his ramblings. Sort of the "you snooze, you lose" doctrine.

"We'll have lunch there before we drive a short distance to Tulum," Regina continued. "That's an ancient Mayan site with the only pyramid on the seacoast. The place always gives me chills. Our final stop will be in Playa del Carmen on the way back where we'll do the 'business' part of our day and have drinks at a lively cantina. Any questions?"

"What sort of swimming gear will we need?" Vernon asked. "Can we rent snorkels there?"

"Everything is taken care of. We'll be met at both Xel Ha and Tulum by special representatives who will see to our needs."

After hearing this generous and interesting itinerary, I felt ashamed that I'd jumped to the stupid conclusion that CJ was just a blowhard, but then I have a history of doing stuff like that. According to Sophia, he had a reputation for being difficult, but so far anyway, I hadn't seen that. What I had seen was a man who really liked to get away and have adult fun with a few friends and do it in a very classy way. I heartily approved of that and voiced my endorsement of the day's schedule.

"Sit back and enjoy the scenery," Regina said. "We'll be there before you know it."

We pulled in and parked and then Regina went to find our representative. When she returned in a couple of minutes she introduced Lupe' a small athetic-looking lady in her mid-thirties who spoke good but accented English. First a potty stop and then she took us to get masks, snorkels, and fins. After we were in our swim gear, she took charge of our belongings and had an assistant lock them safely away.

We got in the warm water and Lupe' helped us adjust our masks then schooled Felicia and me who had never snorkeled before on how to breathe. The first thing I saw when I put my face in the water was a colorful fish looking back at me from about a foot away. What a rush. It only got better.

Dan took my hand and murmured, "Stay close, sweetie. Rick would never forgive me if I let you drown down here." He was great--kind of half-towing me around and pointing out interesting sights. The entire experience was amazing. I vowed to myself that I'd bring Rick and the kids back down here, but not to the Desire Resort.

We paddled around for an hour or so then Lupe' led us to a special lagoon where we met the dolphins. We got right in the water with them. Just to have these sleek creatures swimming up to you, examining you with their interested, intelligent, dark eyes and letting you touch them, was unquestionably the most awesome wildlife experience of my entire life. I was spell-bound.

The trainers had them do a few tricks and the finale was when the dolphins stood on their tails and let us hug them. They weren't slimy like a fish just satiny and rippling with muscles under their skin. Claire would have made a good dolphin--maybe her tattoo had a deeper meaning than just marking her as Navy property.

We had a very tasty lunch in a private dining room. The entree was Turkey Mole' another first for me and I was intrigued to learn that it was made with chocolate.

We all thanked Lupe' and Regina passed her an envelope as we got back on the bus. The air-conditioning was welcome as we headed toward our next stop.

Tulum, the ruin of a walled city perched on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea, took my breath away. A monument in stone, it had stood deserted for centuries and for me the whole place swarmed with ghosts. Their presence was so strong that I could almost see them.

I didn't ask our guide Theresa about them. I was hesitant to share my feelings, but this was an awesome place. How many thousands of people had built this city, lived here, loved here, and died here before suddenly abandoning Tulum? The spirits provided no answers, but somehow I knew--the ancient ancestors had never left.

I asked her why the people had deserted the city and Theresa proposed various possibilities such as disease, famine, war, and drought. But no one knew for certain. All in all, it was a humbling experience to see first-hand these immense works of man--abandoned. Would Cleveland suffer the same fate sometime in the distant future?

We had special permission to climb to the top of the pyramid in the beastly heat. I nearly turned back, but Dan helped me up the last of the steep, stone steps to the top. The view was fantastic--worth every drop of sweat. Inland was a mass of green--total jungle as far as the eye could see. At our feet was the pyramid compound with its stone structures and courtyard, all in finely cut and fitted off-white stone. And seaward--I don't have words to adequately describe the incredible blueness of the water or the shimmering white of the beaches.

Back down in the compound we visited a building covered in fanciful stone carvings of men and creatures swarming over every surface.

The rest of our group looked as hot as I felt and Regina led us back to the bus which was wonderfully cool. Then that angel of mercy pulled out a little cooler, opened it and passed out ice-cold bottles of Dos Equis.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked and we all cheered and toasted her. "Next stop is Playa del Carmen."

About an hour later, we pulled into the parking lot in front of a rambling building that was throbbing with the beat of Latin music at an almost painful level. Regina led us inside to a large table next to the ocean. Fortunately, the music wasn't as deafening inside. I guessed that they'd placed speakers in the parking lot to attract customers. There was a DJ and a tiny stage perched above a sizable dance floor with several couples interacting--I would hesitate to call it dancing.

A scantily-clad, friendly waitress came to take our drink orders--Margaritas naturally. Something she said or maybe it was her accent, but anyway, Sophia spoke to her and all hell broke loose. The waitress hugged and kissed her and called to another girl before starting around the table to hug and kiss us all.

"What's going on?" I asked Sophia.

"This girl and her friend are from Naples--fellow Italians. This is Amadora and she is Carmela. Introduce yourselves everyone." We did between kisses and such. Amadora left for a moment and returned with a bottle of Tequila and a shot glass.

"Oh, oh," Dan said. "Here's trouble."

She introduced us to Poppers. Not a complicated drink--tequila in a shot glass that you whack on the table in time to a silly chant from onlookers until it foams. Then you chug it down in one gulp. Of course, I had to try one.

After the third Popper, I dragged Dan out on the dance floor where we joined the other interacting couples. I put my hands in his hip pockets and pulled him tight against myself. My shorts had no pockets, but that wasn't a problem for Dan. He just held my butt as we moved in time to the music.

The DJ changed records and Dan shook his head as if to clear it.

"Shit, Beth. I don't know about you, but I'm getting hammered. I don't think it would be a smart move to get snot-flinging drunk and screw right here on the dance floor with the CEO looking on. I'm going to order us some nachos or something and switch to beer."

"I'm with you. Beer it is." When he asked Amadora if they had nachos she laughed.

"Of course, caro. The best ones in all of Quintana Roo. I am bringing some for you all. And you, you bello uomo. Another Popper?"

"No Popper, but Beth and I would love a beer."

"I bring you Negra Modelo. That is best one," she said and disappeared.

"What'd she call him--a bello u...?" I asked Sophia.

"Bello uomo--handsome man," she said. "And she's right. Your husband is handsome."

"He sure is," I said, touching my new rings.

Regina came over to Sophia and they talked a minute or so then Sophia turned to us and said, "It's time for business. Regina and I along with, I hope, Beth and Felicia, will model our new product line--sexy lingerie. To complete our day's assignment, we have to sell some of it and Dan and Vernon have to recruit some local sales girls to make our business venture successful." In a stage whisper, she said to the two of them, "Amadora, you and Carmela would be ideal candidates."

So the next thing I knew, I was in the Ladies with five other half-drunk, giggling women as Regina dug into a large bag and handed out some very revealing underwear. After we were dressed--I use the term loosely--in the barely there lingerie, the reason for the stiletto heels was apparent. We were about to put on a fashion show.

Too bad Rick was missing this. Maybe I could interest CJ in taking over Rick's company, or something, so he could come along on one of these amazing trips.

When we were ready Regina signalled the DJ. He started playing, of all things, Claire's anthem, Addicted to Love. The five of us strutted out to the little stage and showed off our costumes. The mostly male audience went wild shouting, and clapping, and chanting, "Take it off."

"Whoa, whoa. Stop the music," Regina said. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a fashion show for charity--not a strip act. We're not going to do things like this." Putting her hands on her hips, she did a slow and sexy bump and grind and then smiled at the cheering spectators.

"Which one of you gents would like to see his very own lady in this little outfit that I'm wearing?" Several guys raised their hands. Her scantily clad, statuesque figure was obviously a powerful sales tool because men eagerly pressed forward with money in their hands.

"I want two," said one.

"No problem," Regina said. "One for the wifey and one for the girl friend, huh?" The guy laughed.

"Something like that," he said and tried to tuck a twenty into Regina's thong.

"I want the outfit you've got on, honey," said another.

"Can't do that, sweetie. This is a respectable place and I'd get in trouble if I got naked up here."

The DJ said something to her and she laughed. "Okay everyone, these two lovelies, Amadora and Carmela, will take orders and your cash and give you the goods. Where's the guy who wanted my outfit?"

He raised his hand. Regina said, "This is your lucky day, dude. The DJ says they have a special license for tonight's charity event so here you are." She unclipped her fancy bra and draped it on his head. The guy looked like a deer in the headlights as he gazed at Regina's cannons head-on. She peeled off her thong, stepped out of it, and threw it to her stunned admirer. She turned, wiggled her butt, and headed for the Ladies.

The cheers and applause were deafening as Sophia was next to strip followed by Felicia and then it was my turn. I caught Dan's eye. He was laughing and clapping as he waited for my unveiling. I glanced at CJ and Lydia and they too were enthusiastically applauding apparently eager to witness my debut as a nude performer.

What the hell, I said to myself. I'd been naked in front of quite a few people--only friends and lovers up to now--and this definitely wasn't a hostile crowd. I picked out a likely recipient for my lingerie, a red-faced, beefy, fiftyish guy holding a handful of twenties.

I remembered some of the moves I had learned from Kelli and used them now to tease the hell out of the guy. Slowly I removed my bra and draped it over his shoulder then strutted around the stage with my tits bouncing and stopped in front of my mark once more.

Turning away, I pointed my ass at him, wiggled my hips, then hooked my thumbs in the straps of my thong. The crowd let out a whoop as they realized what I was up to. I peeled my panty off pushing it down my legs until I was bent over with my butt in the air. My guy got a quick peek, an up-close and very revealing flash. Then I stood up and placed the panty on top of his sweaty, bald head, took his handful of cash, waved to the spectators, and exited stage-left.

Behind me, I could hear the crowd going wild, clapping for an encore, but the DJ took over and encouraged the crowd to buy more lingerie for charity. All proceeds were going to support a girl's school. Oh, my. What had I done? I'd certainly not advanced the cause of feminism.

After we'd gotten dressed and returned to our table, Amadora and Carmela showed up carrying a plastic bag full of money--a few euros but mostly US currency. Strange, but there wasn't a single peso in the sack, still, this was a tourist area and money was money. Regina counted the take and got a receipt from management She gave both Italian girls envelopes and handed the receipt to CJ.

"How did we do, sir?"

He launched into what promised to be yet another long-winded discourse, but fortunately, he was interrupted by Amadora and Carmela who brought another round of Margaritas and a huge platter of nachos. Listening to CJ was ever so much easier with a drink in my hand while enjoying a delicious snack.

He concluded another helping of word salad by saying how our efforts had proved that American marketing techniques using our keen understanding of human nature had resulted in success.

I sat in stunned disbelief. There were so many things wrong with that conclusion that I couldn't count them all. Dan leaned over and what he whispered in my ear nearly made me lose it.

"Bullshit. What that goofy exercise proved is--sex sells. You gals were the secret flashing your tits and pussies up there. That was the recipe for success. Employing you ladies that way, I could have sold condoms in a monastery."

Before we left, the manager came over and thanked us all for our generous contribution of seventeen hundred and sixty-five dollars to the school. When he announced the amount to the crowd us ladies stood up and took a bow while the crowd applauded.

The purchaser of my outfit asked me to autograph the thong for him. I wrote "All My Love, Beth!" on its skimpy front, a space so small that there was barely room for the exclamation point.

In the gathering dusk, I dozed most of the way back to the resort with my head on Dan's shoulder. After we climbed off the bus Lydia approached me and said, "CJ and I would like to invite you and your husband for a light dinner and a nightcap in our suite, just the four of us. Sophia tells me that she and Ross will be dining with Felicia and Vernon."

Well, here it was--our turn in the barrel. I was tired after such an eventful day, but there was no way I was going to beg off. This encounter could make or break Dan's career and he needed my support. Hell, this was the reason he'd invited me along on this marvelous trip and it was time to pay him back.

"That sounds wonderful, Lydia. Dan and I will be happy to accept. I do need to go and clean up first. What time would you like for us to arrive?"

"Do you have the time?" she asked. I glanced at my beautiful watch--a reminder of my promise to Dan. "It's almost eight."

"CJ and I need to refresh ourselves too. Would nine be acceptable?"

"Perfect. See you then."

I caught up with Dan in our suite. He was getting ready to jump in the shower and I stripped and joined him. As we washed one another I filled him in on our command performance invitation.

"Shit," he said. "I was hoping we could go to the Rooftop Disco tonight. Regina and her copilot friend are supposed to be there."

"Your greedy dick is just going to have to wait to tap Regina. I know what a sacrifice that is, but she'll still be here tomorrow," I said. Holding his penis, I continued, "This cock's assignment for tonight is screwing the fair Lydia--not exactly an even trade I must admit."

"Yeah, tell me about it," he said, kissing my neck. "I know you'd rather be messing around with anyone but CJ. If I haven't told you how much I appreciate what you're doing, I'm telling you now. You're such a good wife--always looking out for me."

I kissed him and looked at my new watch again. "We'd better get dressed. We're due there in fifteen minutes."

I'd worn a shower cap so my hair was dry, but I still needed to style it and Felicia helped me achieve an innocent look by putting it up in twin ponytails. I suspected that an old lecher like CJ got off on seducing young women. Young wasn't an option for me, but I could look the part of a shameless schoolgirl.

I chose black lingerie--a push-up bra and thong with a lacy garter-skirt to hold up my black-mesh stockings.

An open-necked, close-fitting, peach-colored top that showed a bit of cleavage followed by a scarlet, calf-length full skirt achieved the look I was after. A bit too much makeup and then the final touch--a pair of Jimmy Choos--sexy, black, four-inch stilettos and--presto. I was a schoolgirl slut.

Dan and Vernon had watched me dress and Vernon said, "I'll bet CJ is going to enjoy unwrapping that package."

"If he doesn't, I sure as hell will," Dan said, looking handsome in tan shorts and a tropical-pattern shirt.

"Have fun," Felicia and Vernon said as we left and if there was any sarcasm in their wishes I couldn't detect it.. We met Sophia and Ross on their way to our suite.

"My goodness, Beth. What a perfect outfit," she said. "CJ loves that youthful untouched, but daring look."

"He's going to be crazy about you, Beth. You two enjoy yourselves," Ross said.

Lydia opened the door and welcomed us. Candles were casting a soft glow over the entire scene including her.

I've heard it said that a woman is at her best by candlelight and that was true for Lydia. She was wearing a long, flowing gown with a low-cut bodice, her blond mane cascaded down her back, and she looked as if she'd wound the clock back twenty years. Beside me, I heard Dan breathe a sigh of relief.

Looking at CJ I felt the same way. He projected an attractive image. Dressed in a flowered shirt and white shorts, freshly bathed and shaved, his snowy hair carefully brushed, and best of all, he was pouring Margaritas for us all. Enough of those and I'd not only be able to do this--hell, I'd enjoy it.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers