Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
89 Followers

"I was just leading up to telling you that, not only do I find you terrifically exciting, I also respect you. You're a generous lover and, in my experience, you'll do pretty much anything to please me. But the bottom line is that I know you're dedicated to your Rick and I'll always honor your commitment. So, if I slip up in the heat of passion and tell you that I love you, just enjoy it. At that moment anyway, it'll be true, but I don't want something like that to screw up the relatonship that you and I and Rick share."

"What a nice thing to say. You've made it easier for me to confess that I love you too. All be it, in a completely different way from the love I have for my Rick. I haven't sorted out just what that difference might be, but whatever it is, I like it. We three appear to have created a special bond. I'm a lucky woman to have two men to love. Now fuck me again so we can get some sleep."

He did and we climaxed another time. This time I felt him softening as we kissed. I held up my hand with the gorgeous rings and kissed them. He took my hand and kissed them too.

"I'm yours, Dan. All yours for the rest of this magic week."

"I love you, Beth," he said and we cuddled up. As I drifted off to sleep, an idle thought crossed my mind and Claire, who was in a similar position with her two guys, wasn't here to ask. If a man with two wives was a bigamist, what was the term for a woman with two husbands?

spawner
spawner
89 Followers