Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Felicia and I were a study in contrasts. I wore a dark, grey gown with a full, knee-length skirt, she, an off-white, form-fitting sheath-dress that flattered her figure and complexion. Our guys were in open-necked shirts with slacks and lightweight sport jackets. We traded compliments as we sat.

"We're having Martinis," CJ said. "They make a good one here." So all four of us ordered Martinis. We chatted for a few minutes until the hostess came to seat us. She and a waiter picked up our drinks on trays and showed us to a rectangular table. Lydia orchestrated our seating and she had a plan. When she finished assigning us our seats, CJ was at one end, Ross the other; Vernon was between Lydia on his right and Felicia who was on CJ's right. Dan was opposite Vernon with Sophia on his right and me on his left next to Ross--boy, girl--boy, girl--all around the table.

CJ did another of his boring toast-things, but when waiters began setting us up for appetizers and champagne he was redeemed in my eyes. We finished our Martinis as they opened the wine and filled delicate flutes all around.

Dan stood and proposed a toast of his own. "To the best damned company on the planet and the men who made it that way, CJ and Ross." We all drank as the two of them beamed at Dan like a favorite son.

"I've taken the liberty of ordering us all Ceviche' Cocktails," Lydia said. "They're a specialty down here. Are any of you fans of Ceviche'?" We shook our heads. "Well, you have a treat in store. These are made with local shrimp and scallops."

The appetizers came arranged attractively in elegant crystal goblets and when I tasted mine Lydia's stock went up in my mind. Even after I learned that the seafood had never been exposed to heat, courtesy of Ross, but merely marinated in lime juice it made no difference. A piquant, citrusy taste permeated the cocktail and complimented the flavors of the fresh seafood. I enjoyed every tasty morsel.

That was the beginning of a truly excellent meal. The menu was eclectic--everything from steak to vegetarian dishes, but each with an unusual accompaniment or garnish. My selection, a Sea Bass Filet with mango salsa and wild rice, was perfectly prepared and very tasty. CJ kept the wine flowing both red and white.

I actually had an interesting conversation with Ross. In general terms, he confirmed the expansion plans for the company that Dan had mentioned back in Boston. Lydia was bending Vernon's ear and they were both smiling. Dan was chatting with Sophia while practically drooling into her generous cleavage. CJ was holding Felicia's hand on the table and they too were grinning at one another. We were a happy gathering.

I passed on dessert and opted for coffee with Kahlua instead. Dan did the same then, in typical Dan fashion, he suddenly abandoned Sophia and focussed all his attention on me. I was confused at first, but then figured out what he was up to. He had promised me a night of passion in paradise, so he was going to honor his promise. The thought that I was going to get laid made me wet. We would be here for a week, so the seduction of Sophia could wait. He and I had a date.

While we finished our coffees and Dan amused himself and me by charming the shit out of me, I noticed that Sophia was not looking happy. On top of that, CJ and Ross exchanged glances. Moments later, Ross got to his feet then he and Sophia left after saying their goodnights. Dan and I were the next to depart leaving CJ and Lydia alone with Felicia and Vernon.

When we returned to our suite Dan opened a bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio. Moonlight reflected off the water and streamed into our room. He kissed me then gestured around the suite and pointed to the moon. "Now this is what I call fucking romantic," he said, pouring the wine.

"Let's go sit on the terrace," I said, taking his hand, "and let that seductive moon work its magic. This has been an amazing day and I want to bring it to a dynamite finish by making crazy love with you."

"Me too," he said, picking up his glass and following me outside.

I wished Rick were here to share this with me, but he wasn't. I'd just have to make do with the sound of gentle surf, a light breeze to keep me comfortable, and my favorite lover--not a bad compromise.

We kissed, and petted, and removed clothing until we were both naked, and very much in heat. We screwed on the terrace, we screwed on our bed, and we screwed on the living-room sofa. He took me in every position we could think of, and regardless of whether I was right side up or upside down, I had climax after climax.

We were changing from one location to another when it occured to me that Felicia and Vernon hadn't returned. Were they screwing around with CJ and Lydia? Then Dan put his magic tongue in me, setting off another round of fucking and I concentrated on enjoying his attention. Hearing about their adventures could wait until morning

We were lying on our bed catching our breath and drinking another glass of wine when Dan said, "I've fucked pretty much every part of you I can reach with my cock, but I still want some more of your sexy body. I wonder if there's anywhere I haven't put it yet."

"If there is, I don't know where that might be. If you think of something new, you're welcome to screw whatever part of me you want," I said, rolling over and kissing him. "Wanna do my tits? You like fucking them."

"Nah, we've done that. How about your armpits?"

"My armpits--what about them?"

"Has anyone fucked them?"

I laughed. "No. My armpits are untouched--virginal in fact."

"Well, that has got to change. I have an idea how we can do this. Let's go back out on the terrace. There's a straight chair out there. If you sit in it with your legs on either side of the back, I can get behind you and slide my dick right in those sexy armpits of yours. Let me kiss them first," he said.

"I'm all sweaty," I warned him.

He laughed as he lifted my arms high. "I've never tasted a part of you that wasn't delicious," he said and began kissing and licking me under my arms.

"God, you're tickling the hell out of me," I said, giggling, just before lust kicked in. Then having his mouth in my armpits became the prelude to one of the sexiest things we'd ever done.

We stepped outside and I sat in the chair as he'd planned. "Let's begin with this side," he said, putting his cock under my right arm from behind. "If this works out it'll be like you having two pussies--a right one and a left one."

"This is definitely quirky," I said as he slid his dick back and forth. "I like it, but since I'm right-handed, I can't do a decent job of jerking you off with my left hand." He changed to my left pit and that was the answer--a perfect fit. I squeezed his excellent prick between my breast and upper arm while jerking him and giving him head as he moved his dick in our improvised pussy. He held my shoulders and thrust back and forth while I kept him nice and wet with my saliva.

"Fuck, Beth. This is terrific. We're going to have to go some to beat this." I didn't answer as my mouth was full. He picked up the pace and let out a bellow as he came. I swallowed and let him soften in my mouth until he withdrew.

He pulled me to my feet and we kissed. "You are the absolute best, lover. You take such good care of me. Thanks for that kinky piece. Let's go to bed. You've been such a good girl that I'll eat your pussy to reward you then we'll get some sleep."

Just before I drifted off, I noticed a dim light from our friends' bedroom. Had they seen us in action?

Next morning, as always, I awoke horny and made a run on a groggy Dan. The guy never failed me. A little head had him standing proud when I climbed aboard. I impaled myself and rode him to very sweet climaxes for both of us.

Dan was still in me, holding my breasts with both hands when I became aware that we had an audience. Felicia and Vernon were standing hand-in-hand a few feet from our bed. They were both naked and very attractive. She saw me looking at them and began to applaud. Vernon joined in as she said, "Now that's the way to say good morning to your husband."

"Oops, lover. We're busted," I said to Dan who merely gave my tits a squeeze before turning his head and smiling at them.

"You wouldn't be if you two hadn't made so much noise screwing," Vernon said. "Sure sounded like you had fun though."

"How about it, sweetheart," I said to Dan without getting off him. "Did you have fun?"

He released my left breast and gave my butt a playful slap. I rocked back and forth on him, feeling him soften.

"Of course. Balling you is always fun," he said and then turned his head to Vernon. "She's like this every morning. You're welcome to join us and help scratch her itch if you'd like."

Vernon started to follow his very nice hard-on toward our bed, but Felicia took his hand.

"Later, honey. You got plenty of tail last night. God, Beth. You were so right about CJ and Lydia. I can't wait to tell you all about our crazy night, but right now I need a shower and some breakfast." They headed for their bathroom and I gave Dan a kiss and climbed off him. After we showered, I put on a tank top and boy shorts. I wasn't quite ready to parade around naked, but wearing that clingy, tank top with no bra and those extremely minimal shorts was a definite step in that direction.

Felicia wore a waist-baring tee and bikini bottoms. She had her black mane gathered into a ponytail and looked very fresh and very young. Dan took her hand as we headed to breakfast and Vernon held mine.

We ate eggs done to order and tropical fruits of every description all washed down with excellent coffee. I was a happy camper with all my needs satisfied for the moment as we dawdled over coffee listening to Felicia and Vernon describe their encounter with CJ and Lydia.

"As soon as you two left," Felicia said. "Lydia invited us back to their suite for a night cap. She took Vernon's hand and CJ put his arm around my waist as we walked. When we got there, I noticed that the lights were off in Sophia and Ross's side of the suite. CJ gathered up glasses and a bottle of wine while Lydia lit some of those candles that are all over the place then we sat on the terrace and sipped our wine."

"So it was just the two of them," Dan said. "Sophia and Ross didn't show at all."

"That's right," Felicia said. "Lydia did the talking, She told us what a handsome couple we are, and just how much they've enjoyed our company, and that they hoped we'd be part of their extended corporate family for a long time to come."

"She didn't come right out and say it," Vernon said, "but threat was an implicit undertone--basically, cooperate or face the consequences."

"Lydia paused for a long moment. Then she looked me in the eyes took a drink and got straight to the point," Felicia continued. "She said, 'CJ and I have been coming to this exquisite resort and bringing newly promoted, executive couples like yourselves here for seven years. We've used this retreat, a time for getting acquainted and sharing, to welcome you young people into our exclusive ranks. CJ insists on intimacy within our select group. He believes that's a crucial factor in our company's success and this exquisite resort affords the perfect opportunity for us to introduce new couples to our...er, unusual, but delightful life style, our means for binding our executive ranks more closely together.' Then she turned to Vernon and said, 'You're such a handsome man. I'm sure your wife won't mind if I steal a kiss.'"

Felicia giggled and reached for Vernon's hand. "Thank goodness, you warned me, Beth. Your prediction of her lecherous intentions was right on. Poor Vernon--his eyes were as big as saucers, but when she put a lip-lock on him he rose to the occasion. Didn't you, honey?"

"Oh, yeah. When you didn't object she looked at me and said, 'How about it, stud. Are you ready for your initiation?' At that point I didn't think any more words were necessary so I kissed her again."

"That was the signal for CJ to make his move on me. All four of us retreated to their big bed and got naked. Things are a bit of a blur after that, but we all had a ball. Both CJ and Lydia did me--I haven't been with a woman since college--and she was definitely enthusiastic. When she wasn't going down on me, she was giving Vernon head. My honey screwed her until she had a noisy climax while CJ rode me into one of my own."

"Didn't I tell you that was their game, Beth?" Dan asked.

"You sure did, sweetie. You nailed it."

"We took time out for a glass of wine," Felicia continued. "Then Lydia kissed me a time or two and had me lay back between her thighs with my head in her lap so CJ could fuck me while she fondled my breasts."

"I've seen a movie with a scene like that--The Handmaid's Tale--a very quirky piece of work," I said. "So, you two had quite the adventure. You told me earlier that you weren't excited about the prospect of going to bed with the Chiefs, but what I'm hearing is that you and Vernon both had fun."

"That's right," he said. "A little wine, some moonlight, and the generally sexy atmosphere worked wonders. For me the best part was watching Felicia. She really put on a show and I loved every minute of it." He looked at Dan. "I don't know how you feel about Beth and other guys, but I learned that I really get off on seeing Felicia having sex with another guy."

"Beth and I like that too" he said. "I enjoy watching her and she enjoys showing off so we do that frequently."

"That's good," Felicia said, "because I still have Dan and Ross to go, Vernon. You'll get at least two more chances to get a kick out of seeing me fuck other men."

"I'm looking forward to that," he said.

She smiled at Dan. "So there you are, handsome. Vernon just gave us permission and now I'm inviting you. Whenever you'd like, you can climb into my bed."

"Soon--very soon," he said, taking her hand and kissing her palm.

"How about it, Vernon. Are you ready to play with me?" I asked, putting a hand on his arm and kissing him on the cheek.

"I sure am," he said with a happy smile.

Dan glanced at his watch. "Unfortunately, we'll have to take a rain-check on lust hour," he said. "Vernon and I are due for our morning meeting at ten o'clock and it's nine-forty-five. I'm going back to the suite and change into some pants. You girls have spa appointments so we'll see you at lunch."

Felicia and I finished our coffee and headed for the spa. The attendant took our clothes and gave us towels. I took a table next to Sophia and greeted her. She was lying on her stomach with a series of smooth stones stretching down her back. Felicia went to a table on the other side of the room close to Lydia who appeared to be napping under her stones.

"Try this rock thing, Beth. They're nice and warm and so relaxing. We're scheduled for a massage next."

I climbed on my table and rolled onto my stomach. The attendant placed pleasantly warm, smooth stones on my back and Sophia was right--they did feel heavenly.

We dozed and chatted. She told me that that she was a native-born Italian who'd grown up in Naples. She'd come to the US as an exchange student and was accepted into a post graduate program that she pursued until she married Ross and was able to stay in the US.

"Don't you miss Naples?" I asked. "I've heard that the sights there are amazing--like Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii."

"I've never been to Pompeii. My family regarded it as a tourist trap There were things I loved about Naples, though. The bay is beautiful and my parents have a very nice villa, But my father is in business and must pay the town government to continue operating."

"Isn't it the same here? Towns all across the states require a business license."

"It's not the same. There they take a percentage whether you make a profit or not. It's not a good thing."

"That almost sounds like the Mafia or something."

"Maybe they got that idea from them. Who knows? At his insistence, I took Ross back there so he could meet my family. Even though he doesn't speak a word of Italian beyond 'ciao', they gave him their half-hearted approval. They only did that because he's half-Italian on his mother's side, but they were by no means friendly toward him. He loved the food and the wine, but complained daily about the dirty air and smelly streets. Plus, he's a very social person and since he couldn't communicate he actually got lonesome and then homesick. I doubt that he'll ever go again."

I asked her about the retreats and what purpose she thought they served with the idea of perhaps gaining a little insight that I could pass on to Dan. "Ross and I were newly married the first time we came down here seven years ago when I was twenty-five and had just gotten my degree in Business Administration. Just like your husband, Ross was a shiny new executive and, just like your friends last night, Lydia made us an offer we couldn't refuse. By the way, your friends' screwing around kept me awake half the night."

"Felicia told me about their...er initiation. I'm sure she didn't mean to make you lose any sleep. Maybe you should have joined them."

"I'm no prude. We've gotten involved with other couples every time we've been here, but it's getting harder for me. I shouldn't be telling you this." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "CJ and Lydia are not nice people. He's overbearing and she can be petty and mean, but they hold all the cards. If you want your husband to succeed in this company you'll submit to their twisted sex games just like Ross and I did."

Her head was cradled on her forearms and she turned and gave me a languid smile. "You and your goodlooking husband are next, Beth. You'll be singled out soon. I don't know how experienced you are, but they can be quite demanding."

"Felicia told me," I said. "As far as I'm concerned, I'm willing do whatever is necessary to keep Dan in CJ's good graces. Hell, I'd give the guy a blowjob in front of everyone in that crowded swimming pool if I thought that would advance Dan's career. As far as I'm concerned, it's just sex--no big deal." I returned her smile. "And hopefully, I'd score another invitation for us to come down here. This place is fucking fabulous."

She giggled. "You're funny, Beth. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Two women approached us and in broken English let us know that they were the masseuses. Sophia spoke to them in what I assumed was Spanish and they beamed at her.

"Do you have any special requests, Beth?"

"Just a regular massage is fine with me. How is it you speak Spanish?"

"I have a minor degree in romance languages. It was easy for me. Spanish isn't so different from Italian." My respect for Sophia took a big step up. This lady had credentials.

I didn't want to admit that I'd never had a full-body massage before or even a partial one for that matter, but I became an instant fan. The masseuse's hands were warm and strong and she oiled and manipulated muscles I didn't know I had. Forty-five minutes later I felt like a jelly fish. I needed a nap. Apparently Sophia felt the same way.

"Let's put on our bathing suits and catch a few rays," she said. "I'll meet you out by those beds on the beach and we can continue to get acquainted. Okay?"

"Sounds fine to me. I might even snooze a bit."

"Me too," she said. "Like I told you, I missed a bunch of sleep last night."

I changed into one of my Victoria's string bikinis and threw on a coverup. Why I bothered I don't know because all the woman I saw were topless. God, how Rick would loved this place He would have overdosed on watching all the bare boobs.

A couple were leaving just as I got to one of the beach beds and I laid claim to it. A few minutes later Sophia appeared wearing a bright-red string bikini. I'd just seen her naked and she was beautiful, but the bikini really flattered her figure. We flopped down and smeared each other with suntan lotion. Just as we finished, Felicia joined us and we greased her too.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers