Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread her slender legs out a little further. He moved from one knee to the other, planting tiny kisses around both of them. He worked his way up her shapely thighs, kissing, licking and nipping as he traveled. His hands were also setting off tiny fires higher up as he caressed above the line of kisses, letting her know exactly where he was headed.

She arched her back, even though it was rather high on the pillow already. She let out a long hiss as his fingers swept up and down between her tight pussy lips. They were already swollen and full of blood from her previous, multiple orgasms, but receded as they lay there caressing one another. She wiggled her hips as she anticipated what was coming next. She closed her eyes and groaned out even louder, "Holy Shit Leonard, don't stop; slide those fingers deep in my cunt!"

Just hearing her say those filthy words, spurred him on. He dipped his fingers in and out of her aching hole and slid his fingers higher and began petting her stiff button. His mouth finally caught up with his hands and he now drew both fat lips between his lips. Drawing in the puffy clamshell, he sucked harder and he heard her let out a squeal. He dipped his tongue in as deep as he could and the intense sucking and the constant fucking of her hole with his tongue, his mouth was suddenly flooded with another gush from her petite body. He backed off slightly, he was nowhere near finished eating her out. He gently flicked his tongue in and out of her oozing hole. He looked up at her, her sexy bangs, the bangs that were normally neat and perfect, were now stuck to her forehead, damp from her sweat. Her hair was covering her face, across her shoulders and resting atop her heaving tits.

Alex noticed he was watching her and she gave him a weak smile. She licked her parched lips, "I can't believe Penny would cheat on you. If you were mine, I'd never, ever give you any reason to stray and I'd make damn sure you were sexually satisfied ALL the time!" She lovingly ran her fingers through his damp hair and didn't have to, but guided him back to her quivering pussy. She moaned as she felt his tongue slip from her hole and now begin concentrating on her blood red clit. He flicked it up and down, and from side to side.

Leonard drew it between his lips and sucked on it lightly. He continued to roll it around and sucked harder and then lighter. He was driving her insane, the way he changed up the pressure on her clit, she was on the verge of cumming yet again. He began humming and that was all it took and she exploded. He felt it beginning and he sucked harder and shoved three fingers into her tight hole. He wormed his fingers around and began stroking the sensitive flesh on the inner wall of her pussy. He felt her leap and holding her down with his forearm, he did it harder and faster.

Alex let out a loud scream, bucking wildly, she began squirting. Her entire body stiffened and falling back, she began thrashing around. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, what are you doing to me, Leonard? Holy shit, I can't stop cumming, please, please give me a break!" She fell back to the mattress and was suddenly still. She passed out from the intense orgasm and her breathing became slow and steady.

Leonard pulled his hand from her pussy. His face and neck was covered in her slick, slimy cum. He leaned back, his hand, wrist and lower arm was dripping in her juices. He watched her lying there and he wanted to jump her right now and plunge his stiff cock into her steamy body. He wasn't into necrophilia, he gently caressed her leg, but she didn't move. He climbed off the bed and slipped into the bathroom. He washed off his face and neck, along with his hands and arms. He wet a washcloth and making sure it wasn't too cold, he wrung it out and reentered the bedroom. Alex just began to stir and when he began running the washcloth along her thighs and pussy. She woke up and moaned out in pleasure of the cool cloth.

She rose up on her elbows and smiled down at him, "You are unbelievable Leonard, not only do you give me the world's greatest orgasm, you clean me up and cool me down afterwards. Come up here and give me a kiss."

He slid the cool cloth along her belly and firm breasts and along her neck. His lips covered her and they moaned into each other's mouths. He pulled back, "I don't wanna cool you off too much, I still have a lot I wanna do with you."

She giggled, "Well, if I do cool off, I'm sure you can heat me up again. I love how you get me to simmer and boil." She wrapped her arms around his neck and the kisses grew hotter and steamier. She suddenly had the urge to pay him back. She pushed him off of her and clamored to her knees. She pushed him onto his back and gripping his cock, she sucked the erect shaft into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She looked up at him with those large blue eyes and tried smiling with his thick cock buried between her lips. She popped off of it. "I need to taste you Leonard, please cum in my mouth. I have to pay back what you gave me."

He shivered when she said that. He thought back and never heard Penny say anything like that. Alex was a woman who gave as well as she got. Penny was all about her pleasure and he knew he had to make her aware of this. Suddenly all thoughts of Penny were gone and only Alex's lips, mouth and hands were in his thoughts. He felt a rush of cum shooting though his shaft and he clutched at her long messy hair and holding her head steady, he began pumping his cream cum into her oral cavity.

Alex let out a shriek and was shocked he came so fast. She recovered quickly and began swallowing, but a tiny line leaked out of the corner of her mouth. She swiped it up and used it to stroke his cock even harder. She felt his orgasm waning, but she continued sucking him. She was shocked that she was able to keep him from going soft.

Leonard wanted her so bad right now, but didn't want it to be fast and furious. He wanted it to be slow, sensual and wanted it to last a long, long time. He knew he was at the end of his ability to cum again. Three times was the record for him and Penny and having reached that; and with his cock still stiff, he knew the next time he came, he would be done.

He urged her off his cock and he reveled in the sight before him. He gazed at the gorgeous dark haired redhead, her lips were wet and swollen, a tiny bit of cum still clinging to her lips, he shivered thinking he was about to sink his cock in her again. He watched her firm; perfectly shaped tits rise and fall making his cock stiffen even more. He reached out and pulled her up his body and turned her away from him. He spooned her and gripping her hips, he drew her against his slick body. He gripped his cock and slipped it between her plush cheeks. He pushed forward and slid easily into her tight, but extremely juicy cunt.

He wrapped his arms around her and sank deep into her. He ran his hands up and down her lush curves. He played with her flat belly, and stiff nipples. He cupped her firm tits and he couldn't stop caressing and mauling them. He kissed her firmly when she turned her head, seeking out his mouth.

They began a thirty minute sexual experience that neither of them would ever forget. He slid in and out of her just fast enough to keep from going soft. He loved how she would wiggle her ass against him, urging him on and causing him to strike different areas of her pussy. He peppered her neck and back with wet kisses as his hands traveled constantly up and down her curves. He moved from her knees, up her thighs and across her body. He continued setting off tiny fires in her and even though they were taking it slow, Alex still managed to cum two more times.

She was getting a little stiff being on her side for so long with her leg thrown over his. She rolled away from him and climbed up onto her knees. She threw her hair back over her shoulder and licked her parched lips. She saw his stiff cock, gleaming in the light of the room, covered in her juices. She wiggled her ass, "Come on Leonard, it's time for you to shove that fat cock of yours in my tiny asshole."

He felt his cock stiffen just hearing what she wanted. He jumped up from the bed and scooted behind her. He stared down at the sleek body kneeling before him. He took in her long, auburn hair splayed all over her slender back; her tiny hips and waist and down to her tiny bubble butt. He reached out and caressed those firm cheeks. He squeezed them and slid his hand between those lush cheeks. His fingers were drenched in her creamy juices and he swiped it over her puckered hole. He pushed in and heard her grunt as he coated the tight hole. He did this several times until the starred hole was wet and slightly open, ready for his thick cock. He slipped his cock into her pussy and slid in and out several times. He pulled it out and her milky cream covered his shaft. He scooted closed and gripping his slimy cock in his fist, he pushed forward and the pressure was extreme. He applied a little more pressure and he sucked in his breath as he watched that tiny hole open and the head popped in. He remembered how hot it was fucking her ass in his lab, but doing it here, on the bed, watching her body react was amazing.

Alex threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair fly around her body. She rolled her belly and ass and she looked like a snake slithering on the bed. She rolled her belly, having it hit the bed and then her back rolled upward, taking more of his cock into her tiny hole. She was moaning constantly as she took more and more of his thick meat in her ass. She turned her head, "Play with me Leonard, my body is your play-toy, use it, make me cum again, please."

Leonard ran his hands up and down her sleek sides, he reached her breasts and palmed them, twisting and tugging at her nipples as he shoved more of his cock into her ass. He released her tits and ran his hands down her belly to her weeping pussy. He shoved two fingers into her hot hole and his other hand plucked away at her ripe clit. He felt her tighten and all of a sudden his palm was drenched, she came again.

Alex was too weak to kneel any longer and she fell to the mattress, trapping his hands there. She let out a scream when Leonard followed; sending the last couple inches in her ass. His balls were resting on her tight ass and he ground his pelvis against her ass. He managed to free his hands and gripping her hips, he began pumping in and out of her. He continued through yet another orgasm from her sweat soaked body. He grabbed her damp hair and pulled back as he picked up the pace and shoving one more time deep in her ass. He slammed it as hard and as deep as he could, he released another volley of cum deep in her bowels. He trapped her body between his and the mattress as he emptied his balls in her ass. He rained kisses all over her back and neck and whispered in her ear. "That was amazing Alex, we gotta try that again someday." He rolled off of her and a river of cum flowed out of her.

Alex caught it and bringing it to her mouth, she licked her fingers clean. She turned onto her side and snuggled against him. They kissed and hugged; she pulled back, "How about a shower after we get a little bit of strength back?"

"Mmmm, sounds like a plan, but I'm gonna need a little more than a bit to rest. If I get you in the shower, all nice and wet and covered in slippery soap, I'm gonna wanna fuck you again.'

She giggled, "Oh my, Leonard, "I'm gonna hold you too that, take as long as you need, I'm not going anywhere.'

About half an hour, they struggled to the large shower, once it was turned on, and the hot steam filled the room, it seemed to rejuvenate both of them. Under the hot spray, they began playing like two young lovers, splashing and pushing one another under the spray.

Alex's hair was plastered to her head, face and shoulders. The tips were resting in her rosy red nipples, teasing her to an even hotter feeling. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her firm tits crushed against his hairy chest, covered in soap suds. She grew hotter as her nipples scraped against his chest and she let out a gasp when his hands cupped her tight ass and raising her up, he slowly lowered her to his stiff cock. She threw her head back and jumped up slightly, wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

They fucked at a slow pace, reveling in the feeling of each other's bodies. Leonard's hands were sliding all over Alex's slippery body, taking in all her lush curves and exciting body. He loved how her tight, wet pussy slid up and down as he raised and lowered her lithe form. He released her partway and with her leaning back, he caught her mouth with his.

Alex loved kissing Leonard and she devoured his mouth as she increased the intensity of the kisses. She clutched at his body and began pumping up and down on his cock. She wanted it to last, but she was so turned on; she needed to cum and have him fill her pussy, finally with his hot cum. She ripped her mouth from his and buried her face in his neck, "Please, oh please Leonard, cum in me, fill me with your hot cum, I need to feel you shoot your sperm in me."

That was all he needed to hear, he let out a grunt and moving to the shower wall, trapped her there and pressing her body hard against the wall, he plowed in and out of her, lifting her legs high and slamming into her exposed cunt. He started cumming, shooting his hot sperm in her unprotected pussy.

She screamed out, "Oh my God, yes, yes Leonard, fill me; I can feel your cock pumping your cum in me! Oh yes, yes! Oh shiiiiiiiiiiitttttt, I'm cumming!" She clutched at him and held on tight as her entire body went into spasms as she creamed all over his jerking cock.

When he finished cumming, he slowly pulled out of her and placed her feet on the shower floor. He sank to the floor, taking her with him. He spread his legs and had her sit between them. With her back against his chest, he picked up the bottle of shampoo and dumping a handful onto her head; he gently washed and caressed her head, washing her long auburn hair. When he finished, he continued on and washed every inch of her. He guided her to her feet, rinsed her off and rinsing off too, he turned off the shower. Stepped out, he wrapped her body in a large warm towel. Drying her, he guided her to the stool before her dressing table. He brushed out her hair and as he finished, her head was wobbly, barely able to hold it up. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and tucking her in, leaned over and gave her a long, tender kiss, "That was amazing Alex, I'll talk to you at the university next week, sleep tight.'

She mumbled, "Thank You Leonard, I love you!"

He pulled back and looked at the sleeping gorgeous redhead and keeping an eye on her, he dressed and kissing her forehead, he closed off the light and headed home.

On Monday morning, Leonard met up with Wolowitz and Koothrappali in the university cafeteria to boast about his wild day and night with Alex. "Something wild and unbelievable happened and I don't know how to go forth with this."

Howard looked up from his plate, "What's going on?"

"It's Sheldon's assistant, she invited me over to her place and we spent the entire Saturday afternoon and night fucking and sucking. It was unbelievable. Would you believe I came four times in one night and topped it off with another good one in the shower before I headed back to my place?"

Raj was stunned, "How could you do that to me? You know I've been working it with Alex for weeks."

Leonard chuckled, "Working it? You can't even talk to her."

He shook his head, "I talk with my eyes."

"She knows I have a girlfriend, but she invited me over anyways and I went. I had to repay Penny for what she did with that English classmate of hers. It was still weird."

Raj cleared his throat, "Don't forget after I lost Dungeons and Dragons, I joined them all for girls' night out and I banged her good too. I can see you're loving this thing with Alex too."

Leonard laughed out loud, "To my bones, I'm just thinking about how to get the two of them together. Alex mentioned she likes girls too and I would love being with them in a threesome. I just love having a young, attractive woman sniffing around the goods. My God, that girl can fuck and the way she sucks, she nearly collapsed my head. And that ass of hers, I fucked it raw and shot my load in it and she just wanted more."

Just then Sheldon joined them, "Aww, gentlemen, what is on the conversational menu this morning?"

Raj blurted out, "Leonard stole my woman and he knew I was only six to eight months away from making my move."

Leonard groaned out, "I didn't steal anyone."

He ignored Leonard and continued telling Sheldon his problem, "Your assistant is totally hitting on this jerk and he loves it."

Sheldon flew off the handle, "Well, that is not acceptable. I'm her boss. She needs to be solely focused on my needs, not distracted by your pasty androgynous brand of sexuality"

Leonard looked to Sheldon, "I'm androgynous?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Oh, please, look at you with your pouty bee-stung lips."

Leonard ignored him and turned to the other two, "What do you think I should do?"

Raj cut in, "I think you tell Alex your heart belongs to Penny. I provide her a shoulder to cry on; then roughly half a year later, I give it to her good."

"I'm not talking about that, how do I get the two of them together for my well-deserved threesome?"

As always, none of them had a solution.

Sheldon was upset about Leonard banging his assistant. That evening he got Penny, Bernadette and Amy together in Penny's apartment to spell out his problem. He even got them t-shirt. Printed on them was "Sheldon Cooper's Council of Ladies."

Penny was lost and turned to Amy and Bernie, "What is happening?"

Sheldon started out, "I need your advice about a delicate workplace situation. To protect those involved, I'll be changing their names."

Bernie looked to Sheldon, "Who's involved?"

He continued, "A short bespectacled colleague of mine who lives in the shadow of his brilliant roommate. Uh...Let's call this colleague Ricardo Shilly-Shally."

Penny grimaced, "You're talking about Leonard."

"No, no, Shilly-Shally has red hair and briefly served in the Mexican Navy. Anyway, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend, Shilly-Shally has been the recipient of inappropriate flirtations from a young lady."

Amy blurted out, "It's your assistant Alex, isn't it?"

He shook his head, "No, no, it's Tondelaya della Ventimiglia."

By now Penny was getting pissed off, "What the hell is going on with Leonard and Alex?"

He stammered, "I'm sorry, who's talking about Leonard and Alex?"

She yelled out, "Fine, Ricardo and Tondelaya!"

"Okay, it's not really about Ricardo and Tondelaya. It is really about her boss, who doesn't quite know how to handle this situation and could use your advice, which is surprising because Dr. Einstein Von Brainstorm, he's usually pretty smart about these things. "

Penny was fuming now, "Ugh, I'm gonna kill her!"

Bernadette broke in, "You've got nothing to worry about. Leonard would never cheat on you."

Sheldon tried to bring it back, "Ladies, ladies, please we're not here to talk about Penny. We're here to talk about me. I mean Einstein Von Brainstorm! Damn it!" He stammered, "All right, I guess the cat's out of the bag. Let me explain what's going on, Ricardo is really Leon—"

Penny broke in screaming, "We know what's going on Sheldon!"

He was stunned, "But what should I do?"

Bernie took over, "Well Alex is your employee. If she's doing something that's making Leonard uncomfortable, you should talk to her."

"Oh, no, he's not uncomfortable at all. He's loving it! He's strutting around like he's 5-foot-6."