Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj pulled back slightly and deftly unbuttoned her suit jacket and smiled when Leonard pulled it from her shoulders and tossed it to Sheldon. Raj leaned back in and planted his lips on hers and was met with an open mouth, sucking his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it.

Janine feverously worked on the belt, clasp and zipper on his pants. Getting them open, she pushed it down to his ankles. She clutched at his bulge in his jockey shorts and dipped her hand in the waistband and used her wrist to push the shorts down his caramel colored legs. She moaned and closed her long black fingers around his thick cock and stroked it up and down from root to the tip. She extracted a couple of pearly white pre-cum drops from his shaft and she used her thumb to spread it across the entire shaft.

Howard worked on her blouse and getting it unbuttoned, he drew it off and Leonard, who was behind her, immediately unhooked her bra. Howard pulled it off and tossed both garments over to Sheldon.

Leonard knelt down behind her and grabbed hold of her tiny, black lace boy shorts and pulling them down, he inhaled her scent. It was musky and heavy from her excitement and he ran his hands all over her firm, bubble butt cheeks. He squeezed and massaged them and watched her puckered hole wink at him as he pulled and tugged at her firm butt. He leaned forward and his tongue darted in and out of her asshole.

Janine let out a squeal when she felt Leonard's tongue tickle her butt hole. She shivered when Howard ran his tongue down her lush body and he joined Leonard on his knees.

He was before her and ran his hands up and down her slender legs. He urged her legs apart and he wormed his tongue between her legs and darted in and out of her already moist hole. He sucked at her fleshy lips and uncovering her clit, he sucked at it lightly.

Raj stopping kissing her; her lips were bruised from the intense kissing he was inflicting on her mouth. He dipped his head and began sucking at one of her huge aeroules, while his hand teased and played with the other one.

Janine was in heaven, never had she ever experienced anything like this; three men servicing her body and another one waiting in the wings to bury his huge cock into her pussy again. After a long dry spell, where her husband neglected her, she was making up for it in a hurry. Starting with Alex, then Sheldon and now four of them, she was going to relish it and make the best of it. Her knees began to buckle from the pleasure coursing through her body.

Leonard and Howard increased their oral attacks on her two holes and Howard clutched at her shaking thighs as he felt her release a gush of cream. He smiled knowing he contributed in making her cum for the first time. He pulled back, his lips and chin coated in her creamy tonic. He ran his hands lightly up and down her gorgeous legs and standing up; he grabbed her arm and slowly guided her over to the sofa in the middle of the office.

Like three puppy dogs, they followed Janine to the sofa and hovered over her. They looked at one another, not knowing who was going first and what to sample on her lush body first.

They were pushed aside as Sheldon flopped down beside her. He had more confidence than the other guys, seeing he had fucked her over and over again just yesterday. He grabbed her and pulled her over and made her straddle his legs. He planted his large slender fingers on her black, bubble butt and guided her down his huge cock. He closed his eyes and held his breath as her tight, hot cunt swallows up his cock. He couldn't believe how wet she was and he knew if he moved too quickly, he's cum and that was the last thing he wanted right now.

Howard, Leonard and Raj stood beside them and Howard blurted put, "What the fuck Sheldon? We got her all hot and naked and you swoop in and take her, what's the deal?"

Sheldon welcomed the distraction, "Sorry guys, but this gorgeous woman was sitting here and the three of you were standing over her like statues. I didn't want her to think we didn't know what to do. After yesterday, I know what she wanted and went for it. Now if you would excuse me, I have Brown Sugar here to satisfy, join in if you'd like. She told me yesterday that she'd love to try double penetration, does that give you any ideas Howard?" He was raring to go seeing the temporary discussion calmed him down. He pulled a waiting Janine over him and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He clutched at her ass and began guiding her up and down on his stiffening cock.

Janine was grateful for the pause too, it gave her time to grow accustomed to his length and girth. She kissed him back, hard and her heavy tits were crushed against his skinny chest. She began riding his monster and was on the verge of another orgasm. She stiffened when she felt something brushing her ass and ripping her mouth from Sheldon's mouth, she looked back and a naked Howard was gripping his cock and she drew in a deep breath and tensed up, but it was too late.

Howard drove forward sinking his cock in her ass. He was held there, unable to sink any deeper because she clutched hard at his cock.

Raj and Leonard were naked now too and both of them positioned themselves behind the sofa. They managed to pull her face away from Sheldon and scooting closer, Leonard fed her his cock. Leonard's fingers dug into her hair as he shoved his cock between her slick lips. He let out a grunt, "That's it Janine, suck it, suck my white cock. I wanna fill your mouth with my cum!"

She sucked on it and pulling her mouth, she switched over to Raj's fat cock and did the same. This distraction was welcomed; it took away the burning sensation behind her. She gobbled up Raj's cock and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She tore her mouth from his cock and saliva ran down her chin, "OH, fuck my ass Howard, shove that cock in deeper. I always wanted to feel two cocks in me at the same time and now I have four, I've died and gone to heaven!"

Raj slammed his cock back into her mouth and his balls were slapping her chin. He felt his cock sliding down her throat and he couldn't hold off any longer. Clutching at the back of her head, he held it there until he finished sending his sperm down her throat and into her belly. He fell back and flopped down on a nearby chair.

Leonard took his place and shoving his cock into her mouth, he felt Ra's cum pool around his cock. He slid in slowly, giving her enough time to swallow the remainder of Raj's cum.

Sheldon watched as Leonard started fucking her mouth and he picked up the pace, thrusting his hips up and down, filling her pussy with his huge cock.

Howard and Sheldon got into a rhythm and as one shoved in, the other pulled out. They rocked Janine's lush black body and she exploded, cumming all over Sheldon's cock. She wanted more, but at the same time, she was exhausted and reaching up, she stroked Leonard's cock, she wanted him to cum. She pulled her mouth from his slimy cock, "Come on Dr. Hofstadter, cum for me, I want you cum all over my face and tits."

When Leonard heard that, he lost it. He pulled his cock from her mouth and began blasting his hot load all over her face, neck and tits.

Sheldon went berserk, lifting her off of him, he tossed her to the sofa. He ran over to the desk, grabbed his pants and put them on. He looked to the sofa, "You guys are sick, the last thing I want is your sperm all over me, you're sick Leonard, just sick!" He ran from the office and hurried to the closest bathroom to clean up.

Howard was standing there and he was so close to cumming. He grabbed hold of Janine and rolling her onto her back, he sank his cock into her pussy. He was shocked she was still tight after having Sheldon in there, but she was. He pumped in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could.

Janine wrapped her legs around his skinny body and strummed his tiny ass with her heels. She clutched at him and as she started cumming again, she felt him release his load, filling her womb with his sperm. She dug her nails into his back as she was filled with his orgasm. She tried kissing him, but with her face covered in Leonard's load, she settled for planting her forehead on his shoulder. She shook and quivered till her orgasm finally receded.

Howard rolled off of her and moved over to her desk. He grabbed a box of facial tissue and surprised Janine by gently wiping Leonard's load from her face. He kissed her after she was cleaned up and before long she was raring to go again.

Raj, Leonard and Howard took turns fucking her again, but as the last of them dumped their loads in her, her pussy and ass, she kept thinking about the one that got away.

As they dressed and left the office, Sheldon returned and gave her exactly what she wanted. He fucked her till she nearly passed out and filled her pussy with his potent cum.

Janine was left lying on her sofa; both of her holes were dripping with cum. Her entire body was glistening in sweat and a smile on her face. As her eyes closed, she saw a totally exhausted Sheldon dressing. He left the office and locked the door behind him. He knew she needed some time to rest before resuming her duties.

Later that day, Sheldon was in his office with Alex, he agreed to apologize to Alex and take an online course of workplace harassment. He saw she was still upset. "I'm very sorry for what I said and I hope you accept my sincerest apology."

She had her arms crossed under her luscious tits. She was wearing a pullover. It was extremely tight, royal blue and buttoned up and the top few buttons were undone, showing a hint of her firm tits. She nodded, "Thank you, Dr. Cooper. I was led to believe I'd be assisting you in ground-breaking research, not a person doing menial jobs."

Alex stopped off at her apartment; she changed into a pretty silk blouse that showed off her pert breasts. She knew if she played it right, she wouldn't be wearing it very long. She applied her make-up to perfection and took a seat, not wanting to arrive too early. She had a couple of drinks to calm her nerves. She knew Penny didn't like her, but she couldn't stop thinking about that gorgeous blonde. She told Leonard she never slept with a woman before and when she told him that, she wasn't lying. Janine was great, but sharing a woman with a man, really turned her on. She finished her second drink and checked herself in the hallway mirror; she knew she could play it cool, acting like she never slept with a woman before. Heading over to Penny's apartment, Leonard promised her a fine meal and a bottle of wine he was saving for a special occasion.

She knocked on Penny's apartment and Leonard opened the door. He took in her lovely body and welcomed her in. She stopped when she saw Penny, who was normally in slacks or shorts. Tonight she was in a sleek red dress; it was form fitting and she felt inadequate, her body being tiny and her curves so much smaller.

Penny came over to her, ""Welcome Alex, make yourself comfortable." She turned to Leonard, "Why don't you pour Alex some wine, dinner is nearly ready."

Dinner was enjoyable in her make-shift dining room. They continued idle chit-chat throughout the meal and when they were finished, Penny got up, "No need to beat around the bush, we might as well head to the bedroom, any objection?" There were none, and Alex and Leonard followed her there. Penny had prepared the room earlier and a low light was on, along with several mood-setting candles.

Penny moved over to the stereo unit Leonard installed in the bedroom and turning it on, found some soft music to set the mood. She moved over to the floor length mirror on the back of her bathroom door and stood before it. She looked over her shoulder, "Alex, be a dear and come over here and help me with this dress. I don't want Leonard's clumsy hands breaking the zipper." She smiled back at her through the mirror.

Alex smiled to herself and putting down her wine glass, walked over to Penny. She stood behind her, and they both looked at each other in the mirror. Alex's heart was racing as she looked at the figure-hugging, but elegant, red dress on Penny's body. She inhaled Penny's perfume and reaching out; she placed her hand on Penny's waist, feeling the lush curve of Penny's hips. Her flesh felt soft and warm, yet firm to the touch. Alex took a tiny step closer to Penny, her breasts grazing Penny's half naked back.

Penny smiled into the mirror, "So, are you going to help me with this, or should I have Mr. Clumsy do it?"

Alex looked into the mirror and looked into Penny's dark green eyes and saw her grinning back at her. She stepped back a bit and reaching out, she found the zipper on the back of the dress. With one hand still on Penny's hip, she slowly drew the zipper downward, exposing the soft, tanned skin on Penny's back. Alex ran her hand up Penny's spine to her shoulders; she pushed the straps off her shoulders, allowing the front of the soft material fall from Penny's lush curves.

Penny wasn't wearing a bra and as the dress fell, her large breasts were exposed. Alex looked into the mirror and took in the full, firm breasts of the body before her. She looked up and their eyes met again.

Penny smiled back at her and slowly turned around. She urged Alex back a few steps giving her enough space to push the dress down further, exposing her hips and it fluttered to the floor, revealing her full, firm legs. Penny reached down and picked up the dress, her heavy breasts swayed, teasing both Leonard and the petite assistant before her. She knew her curves were superior to the tiny redhead and she loved how their eyes ran over her body.

Leonard moved over to the two women, smiling at Penny, he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. He turned to Alex and placed his hand on her cheek before kissing her too. He slowly began unbuttoning her silky blouse and he licked his lips as he exposed her lace bra beneath the blouse. He ran a finger from her neck down to her ample cleavage. His soft touch made Alex let out a tiny shiver. Leonard let out a tiny groan when Alex grabbed his hand and guided it over her firm breast. He felt it in his hand, massaging gently.

Penny slipped in behind Alex and deftly unhooked Alex's bra, it fluttered to the floor. In front of her, Leonard worked on opening her tight jeans and getting them open; he pushed them to the floor and watched as Alex stepped out of them. Penny took Alex's hand and let her to the bed and sat her down.

Alex laid back and looked at the ceiling, her head spinning, knowing what was going to be happening soon.

Leonard unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of it. He move over to the bed and sat down on the side opposite Penny. He leaned down and put his mouth on hers.

Alex felt his warm lips on hers and she reached up to the back of his head to pull him closer, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She let out a gasp when she felt his hand on her flat belly as he began to trace lines all over her nearly naked body.

Penny was on the other side and she began running her hand along Alex's sleek thigh, edging closer to her tiny thong, teasing her.

The couple was driving Alex to new heights, and she ached for greater contact. She didn't have to wait long.

Leonard got up and went around to the other side of the bed and knelt down on the floor, between Alex's legs. He looked up and saw Penny smile, knowing she liked watching what he was about to do. He spread her legs apart and moved his head closer, running his lips along the insides of her thighs. He would move up, close to her mound hidden behind her now, wet thong, driving Alex insane, but then move away leaving her hungry for more. Alex's breathing was off the charts and her soft moans caused Leonard's cock to grow stiffer in his pants. He reached down and deftly opened his pants, releasing his stiff cock. He stroked it several times as he continued to tease her squirming legs.

Alex's head came off the pillow and she stared down at him with those gorgeous, large blue eyes. She bit her lower lip and whispered out, "Please...!" Her head fell back and her hand went to her forehead, waiting for what she desperately needed.

Leonard slipped her thong off, exposing her glistening lips and pussy clam. He moved closer to her pussy and kissed those plush lips. He moved toward her clit and stroked it with his tongue. He heard her gasp and felt her hands on his head, guiding him. He took her clit in between his lips, sucking it in and flicking it with his tongue.

Beside her, Penny was watching Leonard eat her pussy and her mouth watered. She leaned over and stroked Alex's long auburn hair and watched them closely as she lay on her side beside them both. Penny fingers were gliding up and down her own lush body and she drew in a deep breath when she saw Alex look down at her with those blue eyes and she licked her lips when Penny dipped her fingers in between her juicy fat lips. She closed her eyes and let out a louder grunt when her fingers penetrated her hole and she sank two fingers in her cunt. She pulled them out, they were coated with her milky cream and she used them to massage her own clit. Penny slid closer to the duo and leaning over, her lips met Alex's. She pulled back slightly and raising her hand from her own pussy she fed them to Alex and she lapped at them like a kitten sucking up milk.

Alex licked at Penny's fingers, rolling her tongue around them, and thought about taking Leonard's hard cock in her mouth next. As she sucked, Penny reached down for Alex's smaller, but perfectly formed breasts, circling the button sized aeroules with her tongue. Penny found them already stiff, and with the heightened sensitivity, Alex could feel every lick and even Penny's hot breath bathing her breasts.

Leonard slid his tongue up and down Alex's clamshell pussy. He tried to worm his way in and Alex spread her legs even more to give him easier access. She bent one leg back and threw it to the side, while her other one was thrown up and over his shoulder. Leonard accepted the invitation and sliding his hands down; he cupped her petite, firm ass cheeks and squeezed them as he drove his tongue deep into her oozing cunt hole.

Alex bucked wildly and screamed out, "Oh FUCK YEAH! Suck it Leonard, I'm cumming!"

He moved back to her clit, her hips where writhing in ecstasy and she exploded, covering his lips and tongue with her slimy cum. He darted his tongue back down and scooped up as much of her cream as he could, but it was a losing battle. She expelled more cream from her cunt then he could lick and swallow up. He moved lower between her legs and all of a sudden Alex felt his warm tongue darting at her puckered hole, filling it with as much cream from her pussy as he could. He returned to her pussy and concentrated on finger-fucking her pussy again. Shoving three fingers into her tight hole, he located her G-spot and as he stroked it he felt her shiver over and over again.

Alex was quickly approaching another orgasm, the feeling of mouths, tongues and invading fingers all over her body, it felt like every inch of her body was being stimulated.

Leonard sucked on her clit once again, while he continued to stroke her G-spot. Her body began to tremble and she panted loudly and heavily. Her flushed body gave in to the stimulation and she let another orgasm take over. She pushed her hips hard against his thrusting fingers, and pushed his head right up against her clit.

Penny sucked her nipples hard, and squeezed her breasts molding them in her large Nebraska, man-hands.

Alex's orgasm washed over her. Wave after wave of passion and lust coursed through her petite body and her breathing became deeper and slower. The tension in her body floated away and as Leonard removed his fingers from her, she turned and kissed Penny.

Penny looked down at her and stroked her face, swiping her tousled hair from her cheek, "We don't wanna wear you out just yet; we have a lot more planned with you this evening." She kissed her tenderly and slid over to Leonard. "Why don't you sit up and watch, while Leonard and I have some fun together" She ran her hand up and down Alex's slender leg and she giggled, "Enjoy the show, I know I just did watching you and Leonard."