Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

She pulled off his cock, "You never answered me, are you gonna tell me? Do you like watching me suck your cock?"

He threw his head back and shook it from side to side, "I don't like it Penny, I love it! Now take your hand off my cock and let me fuck your mouth."

"Mmmm," she teased, sliding him deep into her mouth while placing her hands behind her back. She tipped her head back and looked up at him.

He knew he was getting the green light. He clutched at the back of her head with one hand, while placing his hand under her chin with the other. He began fucking her mouth, driving in deeper with each thrust. He heard he gag, but this spurred him on even more. He pumped his cock in and out, sending a river of her saliva running down her chin with every outward thrust. Her eyes were watering, but she wasn't going to give him the upper hand. She took every thrust and gripping his ass, she pulled him even harder to her face. His balls slapped against her chin and she knew he was about to cum.

She pulled her head back and groaned out, "I know you're ready to blow your wad Leonard. I can't wait to taste it, I didn't have any cream in my coffee and I need yours. Do you wanna cum all over my face and glasses Leonard?"

He threw back his head and looked down. He didn't wanna miss any of this. He aimed his cock at her pretty face and the first blast was so intense, it stung her cheek as it shot up across her cheek and onto her glasses. His second shot wasn't as stinging, but the huge blast coated her other lens. He pumped several more streams of cum all over her face, glasses and into her tousled hair.

He fell back to the bed, exhausted, but seeing her covered in his cum, he knew round two was just around the corner. He blew out a chest full of air and shook his head, "That was incredible Penny, now it's your turn and you better rest up because you got one hellava fucking coming."

She licked and scooped the cum from her face. Pulling the glasses off, she stuck out her tongue and lazily licked his cum from them. She giggled, "Oh I'm more than ready, after last night, sharing you with Alex was okay, but I want you all to myself today."

They lay together for a couple of minutes. Penny thought about having Leonard's head trapped between her thighs and she could feel her pussy leaking already.

Leonard was lying there, he couldn't wait and before long he was rolling over, trapping her body between his bulky body and the mattress. He gently swept her tousled hair from her face. He looked into her dark green eyes through those clear dark rimmed glasses, "My God Penny, do you have any idea how beautiful you are? I want you to enjoy this, because after I make you cum and believe me, I'm gonna make you cum over and over again. After that, I'm gonna sink my cock into your pussy and fuck you nice and slow. I want you to feel every vein and bump of my thick cock as I slide it into you. After that, I'm gonna fuck you into tomorrow. If you're really good, I may even fuck this luscious ass of yours." He clutched her ass, sliding his hands up and down the back of her widespread legs.

Penny smiled down at him, "You sure talk a good game Leonard, how about a little action to go along with that talk." She was cut-off by his mouth and she groaned as her tongue met his and she let out a long hiss when she felt his already stiff cock brush against her moist lips and clit.

He kissed her for several minutes, nipping at her lips with his teeth and explored her oral cavity with his tongue. He moved to her long graceful neck, teasing the flesh along her jaw and the sensitive flesh just below her ear. He tugged at her earlobe and darted his tongue in and out of it causing her to shiver.

Penny was already on her way towards an orgasm, constantly feeling his cock slide through her lush, wet cuntlips and rubbing over and over again against her clit. She clutched at his back, raking her nails down his soft flesh.

He repeated the same on her other ear and down her neck to the swell of her breasts. He reached them a little sooner than planned. Penny's hands moved to his head and forced him to reach her large aeroules. He plucked away at them with his lips and fingers on both large, dark pink tips. He laved them up and soon they were both dripping with his saliva. He drew them deep into his mouth and sucked hard. He knew if he continued, she would soon be cumming. Her nipples were a direct line to her cunt and as he continued to tease her pussy with his cock, he knew she was close. When he bit down on her ripe nipple, she arched her back and came.

Penny was rocking her body from side to side, coming down from her first orgasm. It wasn't strong, but she knew it was just the start and she knew more and even stronger orgasms were coming soon. She let out a groan when he abandoned her tits, but knew where he was going next. She guided his head downward, across her heaving belly and she rolled her head from side to side, "Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo Leonard, please no teasing. I need your mouth on me and I need it now."

He ignored her; he had plans to drive her insane and he wasn't going to deviate from them. He brushed over her puffy, fat cuntlips, lapping at it quickly and letting out several puffs of hot air on her weeping hole. He escaped her and moved to her squirming legs. He rained kisses all over both lush thighs and down to her dimpled knees. He grabbed one leg and removed her boot. He raised it high and ran his lips and tongue up and down her calf to her foot. He caressed her long, slender leg and reaching the juncture, he released her leg and repeated the same with her other leg.

Penny was panting wildly, "Please Leonard, stop your fucking teasing and eat my cunt. I'm so close to cumming!"

He gave her what she wanted and as soon as he touched her pussy, she exploded sending a river of her creamy cum onto his tongue and into his mouth. He ravished every square inch of her luscious pussy. He sucked her thick, fat lips between his lips. He drew them deep into his mouth and drove his tongue deep into her hole. His hands were planted against her hips, trying hard to keep her still, he wasn't winning. He released her cuntlips and attacked her clit. He flicked his tongue along the stiff bud from side to side, up and down and sucked on it.

Penny clutched at his head and shrieked out, "Holy fuck, you're tearing my cunt out from the inside. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Her legs were thrashing around as she came hard. Her legs wrapped around his head and squeezed hard and drew him tighter to her pussy.

Leonard wasn't going anywhere. He settled in and attacked every part of her weeping cunt. He sent her over the top when he added two fingers and began finger-fucking her vigorously. He was turned on even more when he heard her cunt making obscene squishing noises as he pumped in and out of her.

Penny was hyperventilating; she was racing from one orgasm to another. She was so sensitive and excited, she needed a break. She unwrapped her legs from his head and pushed at his shoulder, "Please, please Leonard, I need a break, you've accomplished your goal. I came so many times, I lost count, it's beginning to hurt; I'm way too sensitive."

As soon as he heard this, he pulled away. Hurting her was the last thing he wanted to do. He flopped back down on his back and she turned her tousled head and began giggling, "Oh my, Leonard, I sorta made a mess all over your face, I'm sorry."

He turned on his side and propped up his head with his hand and arm. He reached over and once again combed her messy hair from her face. He shook his head, "Never apologize for cumming Penny. If I'm not mistaken, I sorta made a mess of your face just a little while ago." He lowered his voice and growled out, "And once you settle down, I'm gonna make another mess." He patted down between her legs and made her jump, "Right down here and you'll do the same all over my cock!"

She giggled, "It's getting a little weird Leonard, but I know exactly what you mean, come here." She drew him to her body and she snuggled against him. She crushed her heavy tits against his chest and wrapped her arms and legs around him and hugged him tight. She was slowly regaining her ability to think straight and was nearly ready for round three. "You know Leonard; you removed my boots, but noticed you left my glasses on. I take it you like them?"

He nodded, "You got that right Penny, but with or without them, I love you!"

She hugged him, "How about sticking that fat cock in me now and fucking me silly!"

He knew she skirted, "The, I love you" statement, but knew she loved him and it scared her to say it back. He hovered over her, "You're going to take this Penny; over and over again. I'm going to cum in you, fill you." He grabbed his cock and ran it up and down her wet slit.

She let out a gasp, "Yes, oh yes Leonard, I want it. I want it in me."

He pulled her down and he lowered himself and she wailed loudly as he slowly sank into her. He couldn't believe how tight she was. She came so many times, she was extremely tight. He managed to force his way up to the hilt. With a few short thrusts he was buried deep in her wet pussy. He held it there enjoying her snugness around his pulsating cock. He loved how her cunt clutched at his cock, begging for him to move it in her channel.

She giggled and worked her cunt muscles around his cock. She let out a sigh when he withdrew and wiggled her hips and then she let out a scream when he slammed in and out of her while she dug her nails into his back and then his ass.

The sound of their sweaty bodies slapping together turned them both of so much, they began grunting loudly and their panting grew stronger.

Penny hooked her legs around his and she kissed him as they both drove each other towards a climax. She met each of his urgent thrusts with ones of her own. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and squeezed him as hard as she could and exploded. It felt like her body was being torn apart into a thousand pieces and fell back to the bed in an orgasmic mess. She rained kisses all over him and as she felt him fill her with his cum she groaned out, "Yessssssssss at last cum in me. Fill me with your cum. Do it!"

When Leonard heard this his orgasm grew even stronger and he pumped his hot cum deep inside Penny. It kept flooding out until he was just moving his hips for the pleasure of it. They lay like that for a while, panting and sweating, holding each other. He looked down at her, "Are you okay Penny?"

She peppered his chest with kisses, "More than alright Leonard, what came over you? Was it the glasses, if so, I'm going to be wearing them every time we hit the sack."

He caressed her face, pushing a stray lock of sweaty hair from her face. He removed the glasses and looked down at her and smiled, "No, the glasses were nice, but that wasn't it. No, it was you and only you. So are you ready for another round?"

She giggled, "Give a girl a chance to rest, but yeah give me a couple of minutes and let me put those glasses back on.

They spent the rest of the morning and half of the afternoon in bed going at it a couple more times. They forgot all about Alex, but still loomed in the back of their minds.

*****

Sorry, this episode ran a little longer than anticipated, a lot of good material to work with, not all of them are this good to work with.

Series continues and doesn't reset, enjoy!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers