Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She nodded as she continued to stroke it, "Oh yessssss, Sheldon, will you let me suck it. I wanna taste it and see how much of it I can take into my body."

"His hand slid up her wrist, "You may wanna remove your jacket first, I'd like to play with your black breasts while you suck my cock."

She straightened up and unbuttoned her jacket and allowed it to slip from her shoulders. Her arms and shoulders were bare and the canary yellow camisole did little to hide her large, black breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and her huge aeroules were pressing against the silky material, allowing Sheldon to see just how excited she was.

Janine slowly sank to her knees, pushing his legs even further apart. She stared up at him with those coal black eyes and a tiny smile crossed her lips. Her tongue darted out and letting out a groan, she leaned down and licked at his shaft. She began at the root and ran it up and down several times. She tried to wet the shaft, but it was so large, she knew it would take several more trips up and down his cock before it was covered in her spit.

Sheldon get out a groan, "My Lord Janine, your mouth is so hot, stop teasing me and just suck it or I'm putting it away and going back to my office and I'll show Alex what harassment really is."

She drew in a deep breath and opening her mouth; she hovered over the large mushroomed head and closed her lips around it. Her large mouth was spread wide and she began flicking her tongue all over the large head. She sucked hard and lowered her head, taking in a little more of the shaft. She stopped taking any more in. She wanted to get accustomed to it. She bobbed up and down several times very fast, more and more of her saliva flowed over and down the shaft; she continued stroking his cock. She was an expert cock-sucker and she had Sheldon on the brink of cumming.

He threw his head back and allowed the luscious black woman to worship his cock. He watched her shoulder length black hair flow around his thighs as her red lips stretched out wide, sliding up and down his cock. He reached down and slid one of the tiny straps from her shoulder. He pulled hard and she yanked her arm from the strap. He freed one on her large black orbs of flesh from her top. He let out a gasp, "Oh my, Janine, your breast is fascinating. I really like your nipples. May I play with them?"

She nodded as she continued sucking and bobbing up and down. She took more of him into her mouth and she stopped when the head brushed against the back of her throat. She let out a gag and pulled back. Taking her mouth off his cock, she released a huge stream of saliva from her mouth. She was gasping for air and her hand caught her saliva and slid it up and down the shaft. She reveled on the large veins, bulging out the sides of his shaft. She shivered, just thinking how those thick veins wound tease and excite her juicy cunt. She loved how Alex finger-fucked her cunt yesterday, but would be nothing compared to what this cock would do to her pussy.

Janine went back to sucking, drawing a lot of the saliva back into her mouth. She picked up the pace and now took a couple inches of his cock into her throat. She felt his cock swell and all of a sudden he lost it and several large blasts of cum shot out, filling her mouth to overflowing. She pulled back and as he continued to fill her mouth; she swallowed, but not fast enough. His pearly cum ran out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin and onto her coal black tits. It looked amazing seeing his pearly cum on her black skin. She swallowed over and over again until he stopped cumming.

Sheldon pulled his cock from her mouth and gripping his cock, he swiped it from side to side over her lips and down across her heaving tits. He pulled her up from her knees and kisses her hard, tasting his own cum leaking from her mouth.

Janine got even hotter as she knew he was drinking his own cum. She kissed him even harder, her hand clutched at his cock, stroking it and she was amazed it never lost any of its stiffness. She pulled back and standing up, she reached down and drew the camisole up and over her head. Her heavy breasts swayed before him. She reached back and unzipped her skirt and grabbing at the waistband, she slid it off her bubble butt and down her slender legs. She stood before him in a tiny pair of panties and thigh-hi black stockings. She leaned back and planted her plush ass on the edge of her desk. She licked her slick lips, "You wanna try this out, Sheldon?" She patted her pussy; her panties were sticking to her wet cunt and her dark fleshy lips clung to her panties.

He didn't say a word; he just scooted his chair closer and was now between her wide-spread legs. He planted his hands on both of her knees and slid his hands up and down her stocking clad legs. He grabbed both of them and planted her feet on the edge of his chair. He dropped his head and licked up and down her sleek black thighs. He could smell her scent and it made his cock even stiffer. He drew her panties down her legs and it caught on one foot. He pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. He ran the flat of his tongue through her fleshy lips and sucked the glistening, black flesh into his mouth. He darted his tongue in and out and he heard her cunt making squishing sounds, she was that wet. He lapped away at her cunt and reveled in the bright pink color, it was an amazing contrast to the coal black outer lips.

Janine squirmed around and she squeezed his slender body with her legs as she started cumming. She gripped his short hair and tugging on it, she was mewing loudly, "I just hope you fuck as well as you eat pussy, Sheldon. I can't wait any longer; I have to feel that gorgeous cock of your sliding in and out of me!" She managed to drop her legs from the chair and encircle his body. She urged him forward and she bit down on her lip so hard, she drew blood.

She held her breath as she felt the huge head part her fleshly lips. She concentrated on watching that white cock part her black cunt and sink inch by inch into her. He made her feel like a virgin again, he was that large and she was that tight.

Sheldon rose up on his tip-toes and send more and more of his cock into her. He knew she had two children, but she was so tight, he had to stop or he would cum again. He wanted this to last and he stopped briefly. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his cock. He knew she wasn't a virgin; no virgin could work a cock like she was doing right now, "Oh my Lord Janine, I can't believe how tight you are."

She let out several bursts of air from her lungs, causing her tits to shake and roll. She kissed him hard and pulled away and gave out a disgusted laugh, "That lazy ass husband of mine hasn't fucked my in over six months, I feel like a virgin, especially with a cock as large as yours is. Now stop taking it easy, take me, fuck me and make me cum all over that gorgeous cock of yours." She wrapped her sweaty thighs around his shaking legs and her stocking clad feet strummed his ass.

The urge to cum eased and he began to slowly sink deeper into her. He knew from prior experiences, she wouldn't last once he was fully seeded in her pussy. He loved how tight she was and he could feel every bump scraping against the slick, sensitive walls of her pussy. He needed to feel his cock buried in her. He thrust forward once really hard and she screamed out as he bottomed out and his cock crashed against her cervix.

Janine couldn't grip him any longer and her legs released his sweat covered body. She swept her arms back, sending nearly everything off her desk and she fell back flat on the desk. She felt the pain and pleasure of his cock scraping against the sensitive flesh of her cervix. The pleasure outweighed the pain and she ground her cunt upward against his cock. Her blood red clit rubbed repeatedly against his slick shaft and wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down to her mouth and she kissed him hard. She ripped her mouth from his, "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced Dr. Cooper, now give me the fucking of my life. I love how I can feel every bump and vein as you slide in and out of me, take it slow, but please, don't be gentle. I wanna feel like a woman, a woman desired and needed. Oh, yes, yes, just like that Sheldon, Mmmmm, you can go faster, oh fuck, I'm going to cum again."

Sheldon was now gripping her fleshy thighs, spreading them wide as he picked up the pace; he slammed repeatedly into her, shoving the entire desk back further and further until it was trapped against the wall. He grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders, opening her cunt up to his invading cock. He was close to cumming, just hearing the slushing of her cunt with every thrust of his cock. He wasn't about to cum yet and releasing her legs, he pulled out of her slowly.

Janine was rolling her head around on the desk. Her eyes shot open when he pulled out of her, "Noooooooooooooo, don't, I need to cum again!"

Sheldon rolled her over onto her belly and he stared at her luscious black ass. He placed his hand on her shoulder and pushed her flat on the desk, causing her ass to rise up and tease him. He gripped his slime covered cock and finding her juicy pussy again, he shoved forward and sank easily into her cunt. He gripped her hips and began pounding in and out of her faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the tiny office. He felt his swollen nuts slapping against her clit with every thrust into her. He leaned back a little to get a better angle and he shivered when he saw her juices running down her legs.

Janine legs were shaking and she leaned over even more, taking the pressure off her legs unable to hold her up any longer. She grunted out every time he slammed into her and she felt his balls thumping her clit. She clutched at the other edge of her desk and screamed out as she came again. She bathed his cock with her cum and clamped down on his cock.

Sheldon felt her slimy cum coated his cock, the heat was incredible and when he felt her experienced pussy clutch at his cock and squeeze, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum into her steamy cunt. He grabbed a fistful of her coal black hair and pulled back hard as he dumped his heavy load in her. He slumped over her and bit down on her shoulder as he shivered and continued to fill her.

Janine was slowly recovering and when he started cumming, she immediately started to cum again and when he bit down on her shoulder, her orgasm grew stronger and she milked every drop from his huge cock.

It took Sheldon several minutes to regain enough strength to stand up and pull out of her. When he did, he heard an obscene sucking sound come from her cunt. He staggered back and fell onto the chair he was sitting in earlier. He watched in awe as her cunt flutter and pulsated before him, he watched as a steady flow of his cum ran from her slick cunt and run down her legs.

Janine staggered to her feet and turning, flopped down on the chair beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder and was still gasping for air, "That was amazing Dr. Cooper, but you still can't be saying what you did to your assistant, but if you ever want to discuss it again, my door is always open for you." She leaned over and gripping his flaccid cock, it was covered in a mixture of both of their orgasms, "Just make sure you bring this fantastic organ with you and be ready to share it with me again." She chuckled and stroked it several times. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked the mixture from her hand.

Later that same day Leonard was going to try and patch things up with Penny. He would apologize, but at the same time was looking for a little of the same from her. He took a chair from his apartment and sitting on it, he had his cello between his legs. He knocked on the door and Penny answered it. He started playing his cello, "I'm sorry I fucked Alex Jensen, it was better than I thought it would be. Sorry Alex sat on me, I had no idea I'm cute!"

She tried to suppress a smile and she tipped her head to one side, sending her long blonde hair over her face, causing Leonard to have chills that ran up his legs to his cock. She shook her hair in place, "Aw, Damn it, you are." She turned and went into her apartment and he followed, checking out her tight ass in those tight red leggings she was wearing. On top she was wearing a dark, flowery pullover blouse, dipping low to accent her full chest.

He closed the door behind him, "Please forgive me, I should have told you about Alex."

She turned back to him, "I don't care about Alex, fine, I care." She turned and turned back, "Okay, I hate that bitch. But what really hurt is that you like it so much. You spent the whole day over there and from what Howard told Bernadette, you fucked her every which way and went back for more. So, do I need to be worried?"

He tried to hug her, "Of course not. No. Why?"

"Because she's pretty and smart and when you talk about work she doesn't have to look up words in the dictionary to understand what you said."

"You do that?"

She drew in a deep breath, "NO!" She turned and took a seat on the sofa.

"Hang on, are you feeling insure? Because that's my thing. You spent the entire evening in here fucking and sucking Cole, while I was across the hall dying. Then while we were playing Dungeons and Dragons, you take Raj out on girls' night and fuck him too. If you take away my insecurities, I don't know what I'm bringing to this relationship."

She threw her head back, "Yes Leonard, I am insecure. I had sex with those guys because they make me feel secure and wanted. They wanted my body and not my mind and in the end, I was even more insecure because I knew Alex had both, a rocking body and a beautiful mind. Happy?"

He turned toward her, a big smile on his face, "No, I'm not happy."

She leaned over a little more, "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm sorry; it's just I never think of you having feelings like that."

"Well, I do!"

"Why, nothing is ever going to become of Alex and me. I was just upset and feeling small. I struck back and used her to get back at you. You know we could put this all to rest and invite her over, we could have a nice dinner together, talk things over and who knows, maybe we could share her and that way she wouldn't be such a threat to you."

She gave him a disgusted look, "You're trying to get me to have a threesome with Alex and you, aren't you?"

He shrugged, "I think it would be a way to diffuse any sexual tension between the two of you."

She giggled, "Or, if you really wanted to diffuse any tension, you could just stop seeing her."

"Little hard when she's Sheldon's assistant and I see her every day at work."

She nodded, "True, let me think about it."

He reached out to her, "Come here!" He pulled her into his harms and she rested her head against his, "Can I tell you a secret?'

"What's that?"

"With all of these women chasing me, I kind of do feel like Captain Kirk."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"Keep talking about Captain Kirk and we're all gonna stop."

He chuckled, "Message, received!"

All of a sudden his cell went off and it was Human Resources. He was called there to explain what Sheldon told Mrs. Davis about his amorous activities. Howard and Raj also got the same call and were to report to her office in the morning.

The next day Howard and Raj were sitting outside Janine's office when Leonard came strolling in. Howard looked up at him, "You got call in too? What is going on?"

He sat down, "Sheldon threw us all under the bus."

Howard nodded, "Relax, everything's gonna be fine. Before I met Bernadette, I was in here every other day."

Leonard chuckled, "Don't worry about this meeting. I was told by Sheldon that she's having problems at home and isn't getting any. He told me she hot on him and they spent the afternoon sucking and fucking. He also found out that when Alex came to lodge a complaint, she hit on Alex too. I figure, we get her into her office and sorta gang up on her. She may be a little hesitant at first, but Sheldon's coming here to. He's going to lodge a complaint against her. I know she's crumble like a wet deck of cards."

Raj smiled, "I'd love to tap Brown Sugar, I can't wait."

Just then Janine came out of her office looking like a million bucks. She was wearing a two piece purple skirt and jacket. The jacket was buttoned up all the way with a turquoise fashionable blouse under it. Today her legs were bare, but her feet were encased in a pair of black high-heels. She stepped forward, "Ah, Mr. Wolowitz, it's been a while."

He jumped up, "Hey Janine, how's Tom and the kids?"

He hit a sore spot and she tried to smile, "Fine!" She looked around Howard, "You must be Dr. Hofstadter?"

He hopped up, "Yes, but I think this is all a big misunderstanding."

Raj hopped up, "Yeah, me too. I didn't do anything. Howard built a sex robot."

She stared at Howard and he replied, "That is not true. All I did was build a robot."

She nodded, "Did it have six breasts?"

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, I'm a feminist. I don't notice thinks like how many breasts a robot has.

Just then, like planned, Sheldon came waltzing in, "Well, hello. I came here to speak to Mrs. Davis."

She shook her head, "I'm a little busy right now."

He broke in, "But I came to file a complaint. Somebody had made me feel uncomfortable in the workplace by using language and her body in an inappropriate and sexual nature."

She licked her lips and took a step backwards and in barely a whisper she replied, "And who is that?"

"You, you dirty birdy! I thought about the things you said and did yesterday and I realized I was taken advantage of and felt cheapened. Now, be a dear and get me one of those complaint forms."

She tried to cut things off at the pass and throwing up her hands, she called out, "That's it! All of you, in my office, now!"

They all entered and as she closed the door behind her, they noticed she locked the door. She turned and took a seat on the edge of her desk and just like yesterday Sheldon took a seat in front of her.

Howard and Raj were standing on either side of her; while Leonard stood off to the side behind her. They were waiting for Leonard to make his move, but Janine beat him to it.

Janine turned to Rajesh and ran her hand up his chest, "So, I heard you've been referring to me as 'Brown Sugar", is that correct?"

He couldn't keep his eyes on hers. His eyes drifted down to her chest hidden beneath her jacket. He nodded slowly and watched her hand leave his chest and travel downward across his belly and her large black fingers closed around his thick shaft. He figured to take a chance seeing she was playing with his junk. He grabbed hold of the front of her jacket and pulled her roughly off the desk and pressed his body against hers. He used his other hand to grab hold of her raven hair and pulled back, exposing her long, black neck. He buried his face in her neck where it met her shoulder. He heard her let out a gasp and he groaned out when her fingers tightened around his cock.

Howard moved in and began mimicking what Raj was doing on the other side of her neck. He grabbed hold of her other hand and placed it on his stiff cock, "Come on Janine, I want some of that Brown Sugar too." He grunted out when he felt her hand close around his cock and stroke it up and down its growing length.

She opened her eyes and let out a gasp. She saw Sheldon sitting on the same chair where she had sex with him just yesterday. He was already naked from the waist down and he lazily stroked his cock watching his buddies ravish Janine. She licked her lips and groaned out.

Leonard snuck on behind Janine and pushed the back of her jacket up. He found the zipper on the back of her skirt and opening the clasp, he drew down the zipper. He smiled when she arched her back, pushing her bubble butt back against him. He gripped the waistband of her skirt and tugged at it from side to side and when it cleared her butt, it floated to the floor and he chuckled when she kicked it clear from her feet.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers