Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex scooted up and leaned over and planted a hot kiss on Penny's lips. Pulling away slightly, she pushed Penny's long silky blonde hair over her shoulder. A tiny smile crossed her lips; she licked her lips and chuckled, "Just yet? You mean there's more?"

Penny laughed this time and rolled over to give Leonard some more room on the bed. He ran his hand up Penny's naked thigh and sat up and began removing his clothes, "Oh yeah Alex, we've only just begun, it's gonna be a long, steamy night."

Alex closed her eyes and took a deep breath and let it out. A tiny smile crossed her lips again thinking about their hot night together and hoped it would be half as hot as that one. Her eyes popped open when she heard Leonard and Penny whispering to each other. They kissed and Alex settled back on the pillows as she watched the sex scene unfold before her. Her hand moved between her legs and she lazily ran her fingers up and down her wet slit, her fingers were soon coated in her wetness.

Penny and Leonard were locked in a passionate kiss. Leonard's hand ran down Penny's lush thighs and his fingers wormed their way between her fat cuntlips and slowly slid into her warm pussy.

While Leonard played with Penny's pussy, Alex took stock of Leonard's body. He wasn't all muscle bound as the guys she dated at Stanford, but he was solid and his stiff cock was more than adequate. It was rock hard and extremely thick and she remembered how it stretched her tight pussy and made her cum over and over again. Her eyes were focused on his cock and heavy nuts and she pulled her eyes away when she heard Penny speak.

"I see you like what my man has huh?" Penny giggled and resumed kissing Leonard.

Alex was ready to start again, especially after seeing his stiff cock. She reached out and ran her tiny fingers along his tight ass cheeks. She ran her hand along the small of his back, then down his thigh. He didn't seem to dislike what she was doing. She continued to play with her tight cunt, while she closed her tiny hand around his thick shaft. She released his cock and cupped his swollen nuts and hefted them in her hand. She released his balls and sitting back, watched the two lovers get more involved with one another. Her hand resumed slowly playing with her own body, keeping her motor idling, waiting to push on the gas to reenter the race.

Leonard stood up and walked along to the side of the bed towards Penny's head. He held her face, and with his free hand he guided his cock in between her parted lips. Penny let out a long satisfying sigh as his cock filled her mouth.

Penny moved her lips over and back along his length and girth. She reached under him and began massaging his swollen nuts as he stood there being swallowed, and sucked.

Leonard lovingly stroked her long blonde hair and slowly closed his eyes, he released a long groan and his breathing grew heavy, "Oh yessssssss Penny, no one sucks a cock like you do, take it all. Mmmm, I love it when you use your tongue as you take it deep."

Penny sucking got faster and she took more of him in. She loved it when he directed her and it only made her hotter and wanted to do what he requested. Every so often she would stop, grip his cock in her hand and stroke it several times, making his even harder. She would then run her tongue along the underside.

Leonard loved what she was doing. His fingers stroked her hair and he fisted her hair as he began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth, "Oh shit Penny, your mouth is as good as any pussy I've ever fucked."

Penny noticed he was getting close and she adjusted her position slightly to allow him to fuck her face more easily. Her own hand was intensively diddling her clit and she occasionally slid two fingers into her dripping hole. Her stroking grew faster, shoving them in and out at a furious pace.

Alex was in awe, watching Penny's fingers sliding in and out of her own beautiful pussy. She had enough recuperating and wanted back in the action. She scooted down and found herself between Penny's wide-spread legs. She inhaled Penny's musky scent and she licked her lips. She remembered how Penny tasted when she licked her fingers, but now wanted to taste it directly from the source.

Alex wasted no time, she leaned in and took Penny's clit in her mouth and played with it with her tongue. She tried to remember what she did with Janine, but realized she just needed to do what she liked having done to her. She slid a finger in Penny's weeping hole and began to finger her juicy cunt.

Penny thrust her hips upward and with Leonard's cock still in her mouth, she grunted out, "Oh yessssss Alex, more, do it more."

Alex didn't move, she just added a second finger into Penny's juicy cunt, she soon added a third and a fourth. Alex's hands were tiny, but the moans from Penny and twisting of her hips told Alex that she loved what she was doing.

Alex remembered how Leonard licked her earlier; she was going to give Penny exactly what Leonard gave her. She ran a wet finger up and down between her legs and between her ass cheeks and gently tickled her butt hole. She continued to play with Penny's asshole, increasing the pressure, but then she moved and pushed into the puckered hole. Alex began sliding her slender finger in and out of Penny's asshole and felt the tightness and heat envelope her tiny finger.

Both Penny and Leonard were moaning loudly and Alex knew they both would be cumming soon. She sucked harder on Penny's clit and looking up, she saw how hard Penny was sucking on Leonard's cock.

Just then Leonard threw his head back and groaned out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Penny continued to suck hard and he filled her mouth with his hot cum. Alex watched some of it spill from her lips, and she sucked harder on Penny's clit, she was determined to make Penny cum and cum as hard as Leonard made her cum earlier.

Penny grabbed Alex's head and started grinding her cunt against her active mouth. Her mouth dropped open; her tongue still coated with Leonard's cum and screamed out, "Oh yessss Alex; fuck my cunt!"

Alex drove her fingers in and out of Penny's ass faster, and she could feel her muscles tighten and clench down around her tiny fingers.

Penny clutched at Alex's head, "Oh God, Yessssssssssssss!" She screamed out and released a gush of her cream onto Alex's face. She bucked wildly as she clamped her thighs around the petite redhead. She ground her spasming pussy against Alex's tongue as she quivered and shook violently.

After a few minutes, Leonard slid onto the bed beside Penny. Alex was still between Penny's legs and she slowly extracted herself from Penny's sweaty thighs. She flopped down on the other side of Penny. Alex ran her hand along Penny's lush body and she could feel her heart beating hard as she played with one of Penny's large tits. She gently stroked Penny's ripe nipples and she felt her inhale deeply.

They all smiled at each other and kissed back and forth and they all flopped back onto the bed. All three of them showered together and they were all hot and ready to go another round in the worn-out bed.

Penny and Alex went into the kitchen for more wine. Leonard stayed in the bedroom where he stripped the bed and changed the sheets. He left off the covers knowing they would just get in the way.

The pair of naked ladies came back into the bedroom carrying a new chilled bottle of wine. They stopped and stared at a naked Leonard, lying flat on his back, slowly stroking his already stiff cock.

Penny looked to Alex and giggled, "You wanna have some fun with that?"

Leonard got off the bed and stood beside them. Alex crawled up onto the bed and was before him on all fours. She didn't bother lying down; instead she wanted to show off her sleek body to Penny. She arched her back and thrust out her tight compact ass and the rest of her petite curves. She reached out and hefted his nut sack and they seemed to have been refilled. She pressed her head against his palm as he caressed her long silky auburn hair. She leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into her mouth and flicked her tongue around it. She ran her hand up and down its length, causing it to grow stiffer.

She backed off and looked up at him with those large blue eyes and they were already hooded in lust. She stuck out her tongue and rolled the head around before opening wide and took more of his length into her mouth. She pressed forward, taking as much as she could into her oral cavity. She tried to deep throat him, but was at the wrong angle to do so. She moved her lips up and down, sucking hard on it. She smiled a little when she heard him let out a moan and he slowly began moving his hips back and forth with her mouth.

Penny was standing off to the side, one hand was idly playing with one ripe nipple, while her other hand was gently stroking her already moist pussy.

Alex paused a moment to watch Penny pleasure herself, she kept stroking him and faster and faster. She wanted to feel that thick cock in her pussy again, but didn't wanna upset Penny by fucking her boyfriend in front of her.

Penny wanted some contact and slipped to the bed behind Alex and she began playing with Alex's tight ass. She smiled when she saw Alex spread her legs more, giving her easier access to her ass and pussy. She took the hint and Penny lowered her head and began licking and kissing Alex's exposed pussy and asshole.

Alex wiggled her ass and resumed sucking on Leonard's cock. She was trapped between the couple, sucking on one, while the other sucked on her. She was close to cumming, and Penny continued to lick her pussy and every so often, she would switch up and flick her tongue along her tight puckered hole causing Alex to groan out around Leonard's cock.

Leonard pulled away from Alex and lay down on the bed. It was time for him to fuck her properly. Alex positioned herself over him, back to his face. She gripped his cock and ran it up and down her clam. She slowly guided it towards her entrance. She moved it over and back, stroking the tip along her tight lips, making it glisten with her juices. She lowered her petite body down on his cock, letting it enter her deeply. She let out a loud grunt, it was so thick and it spread her wide, just like before, she wanted more, she wanted it all.

As she began to move up and down on his cock, Penny reached down and started to massage Alex's clit, then down further to stroke Leonard's balls. The two women clung to one another and their lips met as Alex started to move faster. Leonard held her tiny waist and slammed into her as she moved down, trying to get deeper and deeper.

Leonard and Alex moved faster as they fucked each other, Penny watched intently. After a few minutes, Penny positioned herself behind Alex and threw her leg over Leonard's face. Penny lowered her pussy down to his mouth and let herself be tongue-fucked. She reached around to Alex's pert, perfect tits and pinched her button nipples.

Alex strummed her own clit as she looked into the large mirror and saw Leonard's large hard cock sliding in and out of her tiny pussy.

Leonard was moaning and groaning and began to move faster and faster. He was close to cumming, but wanted this to last as long as possible. His fantasy of the two of them riding his cock and tongue was here and he wasn't about to let it go too soon.

Alex slid off his cock, but didn't move away. She rubbed his slime covered cock along the outside of her cunt, and stroked it hard to make him cum. She let Penny continue playing with her tits as she herself started to come.

Leonard thrusted in Alex's hand a few times, and with a loud grunt he released his load. A jet of white, hot cum sprayed up in the air and down over Alex's tits and belly. He kept cumming and she kept stroking him, milking every drop he had to give. Her petite, lush body was dripping in his cum and she loved it.

Penny saw all of this and it too put her over to the top, she screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming Leonard, keep licking me!"

Alex was so close to cumming and she rolled off of Leonard and flopped down on the bed, her tits, belly and pussy were covered in Leonard's cum.

Penny struggled off of Leonard and crawled over to Alex. She began at her tits, she licked and nipped at them, cleaning the cum from her tiny body as she went along. She moved lower and did the same to her belly and when she reached Alex's pussy, she licked it clean and went in for some of Alex's juices. She shoved two fingers in and attacked her clit. She sucked on it hard and didn't release it until Alex grabbed at her head and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Penny, just a little bit more!" She clutched at her head with her strong legs and thrusting her hips upward, she screamed out, "I'm cumming, yes, yes, oh fuck yeah!" She fell lifeless to the bed as Penny continued to lick her lightly and flick at her sensitive bud.

Leonard slid over to the two sweat covered women and hugged them both.

Penny slid up Alex's body and kissed her, she shoved her tongue into Alex's mouth and Alex finally got another taste of Leonard's cum, mixed with her own.

After they finished recuperating, Alex sat up and hugged them both. "That was amazing, thank you both. I will always remember you both and all of the great things here in Pasadena.

Leonard hugged her, "We're not done with you; this can't be a one night deal."

The following day, Penny was in Leonard's apartment and she was dressed to kill. She was wearing tight jeans and knee-hi black boots. Above that was a tight red camisole and an extremely long sweater what hung down pass her ass. It was held closed by a matching cloth belt. Her long blonde hair was piled high in a messy, but very sexy bun.

She came around the counter handing him her plate as she began to tell him, "You know I was thinking about that stuff with Alex, my God that was so fucking hot last night. I wish she could have stayed longer. I wouldn't have minded another go-round with her."

He turned, "Will you stop worrying about her; she's not far away and I can tell you, she'd be here in a flash if you called."

She nodded, "I can't help it. But I figured I could sit around and feel insecure, or I could do something about it. So, I got a course catalog at school and looked at some of the science classes.

He smiled at her, "That's great!"

She shook her head, "No, it isn't, they are extremely boring, how do you not kill yourself, like, every day? Anyway, I decided I don't need to be a scientist; I could just look like one. So I bought these." She pulled a pair of black rimmed glasses out of her sweater pocket and showed them to him.

He chuckled, "Glasses? I really don't think that's gonna change--." She put them on and his jaw dropped, "Oh, my God, you look so smart and hot!"

She had her hands on her hips and she smiled seductively at him, "I know, right? Watch this!" She reached up and lowered them slightly and looked over the top of them and whispered out, "Molecules."

Leonard shivered and his cock grew stiff, immediately, "Okay, come with me!"

She screeched out, "Where are we going?"

He dragged her from the kitchen and down the hall, "To my bedroom so I can take everything off but those glasses... And maybe the boots." He threw her onto the bed and slammed the bedroom door. He locked it, not wanting Sheldon to bother him. He turned and stripped off his clothes as fast as he could, He stood there stoking his fat cock, gazing at her propped up on one elbow, looking up at him through those glasses. He groaned out, "Release your hair Penny; I wanna see it tumble all over your face and glasses.

She giggled and did just that. She shook her head and it floated down and she smiled as he approached, still stroking his cock. He reached down and undid the cloth belt that held her long sweater closed. He ran his hands up and down her sides, feeling the firm flesh beneath her slinky camisole. His hands drifted down to her black tights. He pulled her to his naked body and he smiled when he heard her let out a gasp and then a moan, "Mmmm, I think I should be wearing glasses more often. I can't remember the last time your cock was this stiff and hard.

He chuckled, "I think you forgot yesterday, when I was fucking you and Alex. It was so hard; it ached, sorta like now." He slapped her ass and spun her around. "I wanna see that ass of yours when I peel these tights off of you." He tugged and shoved them over her bubble butt and held it there, pulling it up slightly, her ass cheeks bubbled up."

She giggled, "Quit playing, I can see what you're doing in the mirror on your closet door." She let out a groan when she felt the cool air on her ass and thighs. She lifted one foot and gripped her shoulder as he removed her boot. She lowered her foot and did the same with her other foot. She laughed out loud when he replaced her boots. "You're such a perv, Leonard. I love that about you!"

He zipped her knee-hi boots back up and slapped her playfully on the ass, "You've been a bad girl Penny. Where are your panties?"

She looked over her shoulder, her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulder and halfway down her back. She gave him a sly smile, "I can't wear panties with tights, they show. If you want, I can run over to my place and get a pair." She let out whoop when he slapped her on the ass again. He sat back on his haunches and stared up at her, "My, oh my Penny, you're gorgeous, and I hate sharing you, but if you have to have other guys, just remember I can do the same, see other women that is, not men."

She saw him sitting back there and saw the opportunity she was waiting for. She slid down to her knees and reaching up, she peeled off her camisole and tossed it to the floor. Her nipples stood firm from both the excitement and the anticipation of having Leonard cum all over her glasses; it really turned her on. She giggled, "This is how it's gonna work," she said as she started rubbing her palm up and down over his balls and cock, "You're not the only one with dirty ideas, Leonard. I've got some dirty ones of my own, and I want to try them out on you. Do you want to try them with me?"

He fisted her hair and drawing her downward, he shoved his cock between her lips, sinking his cock into her luscious, wet mouth. While he was doing this he hissed out, "Ohhhhhh Yesssssss!"

Her thumb stroked back and forth over the sensitive spot on the underside of his cock. She knew this spot well and she felt him grow stiffer. She swiped a pre-drip of cum from the head and ran it around the mushroomed head. She let out a groan, "Mmmm...this is gonna be fun." She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, just enough to let him feel the softness of her lips and the warmth of her mouth. Penny bobbed her head up and down slowly, teasing him, making him wait, and making him extremely hard. Leonard let out a grunt when she cupped his balls in her hand and squeezing them lightly.

Penny slipped the head of his cock from between her lips and delicately ran her tongue up and down the sensitive underside. She looked up at him with those dark green eyes and seeing his face full of pleasure; she smiled and began using her tongue to greater lengths on his shaft. She noticed his eyes never left hers and this spurred her on even more. She popped her lips off his cock and swiped a line of saliva running down her chin, "Do you enjoy watching me suck your cock, Leonard?"

He let out a gasp and tried to put to syllables together. He nodded and fisted her hair again in his fingers, "Ohhhhh Penny! I now know why I'm with you and not Alex or any other woman; I wanna fuck your mouth!"

She giggled and gripping his cock, she lapped away at it over and over again. She squeezed his cock at the base while sliding the entire shaft into her mouth. Penny concentrated on sliding her wet mouth up and down, taking the head into her throat and squeezing her throat muscles. She pulled back and captured some of his pre-cum on her tongue. She stopped sucking, but she began jacking him off faster and faster with her large fingers.